Need To Live

Years in the future the world had already burned, we will struggle on because there is always the need to live.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Letting off some Steam.
Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:53 pm by Admin

» Koori (bleach)
Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Arum Buile (Bleach)
Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 pm by Admin

» Random rules rant.
Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm by Nikolas Krossley

» Bellua Deamon (WIP)
Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Nick Krossley, "I got bored"
Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Weiss Trenden- Shinigami WIP
Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:23 am by Nikolas Krossley

» First Draft
Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm by Temp

» Adalia [Test]
Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 am by Sandra Sakura

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Why me? Why me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion

Political Power : 697

PostSubject: Why me? Why me?   Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:04 pm

Inu grumble to himself as he watched the pups running around enjoying themselves. He really did like being around the other Lycans he really did but seeing them happy and with each other only really managed to piss him off even more. He loved the feeling that others knew your pain and even shared it, even with his love of privacy if he wanted comforting all he had to do was lower the defenses he made. He walked around the defended town. Boring as always nothing to do but it was better that way less death. He sighed As long as shay didn't get on his case he coul probably find a nice quiet place to take a nap. He heard shouting an looked back and saw Shay running at him he cursed and took off running putting his energy into balance percision and speed.

WHY DID HE MAKE ME THE BETA!?! DAMN YOU FFRAIDE! DAMN YOU HELLION!" He shouted trying his best to get away from the leaping fire user moving herself faster by using her fire ability as a jet.

Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin

Political Power : 495

PostSubject: Re: Why me? Why me?   Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:41 am

Shay was angry, but as she heard Inu cursing she could only find herself agreeing to his sentiment. Ffraide was a gaint cock to be sure and the fact that he was loved by all made it worse. This last order was the last straw she hated Inu almost as much as she hated Ffraide and now she was suppose to spend some so called, "Bonding time" with him. Oh she'd get to know him all right just as soon as he stopped running she'd put him in traction so she could put him the wringer. She chuckled to herself and stopped in front of inu as he was begining to rush by and planted her elbow into his gut sticking her foot out so he tripped and then grabbed him by his collar as he started to fall.

"Got cha Tony." She said grinning as he turned to her a blank face with a slight hint of annoyance on it. It was weird he always had that solemly depressed look on his face like someone made him a promise and now they couldn't keep it.

"Okay so What is going on?" He asked flatly. Gods she hated that, his entirely at ease with the situation voice like he was in control even though she just pummeled him. It was like he was holding back with her on purpose. He didn't actually look that bad though despite his hole 'I have no emotion' thing he looked rather attractive. Not that she was interested in him or anything but still he had those looks that some of the younger females went wild for. On top of that he ignored them, which made them want him even more like he was daring them to try. It made her laugh.

"Hellion's orders we have to stick together, get to know each other...or he'll make us both go and spend the week with Alexia." Shay said sighing, that seemed to get his attention his face even changed for the first time she could read him like a book. 'I'd take you over her any day' Not exactly the most flattering exchange but it made her feel better about this. "So were you doing something I probably won't really be bothering you but I can't actually leave your side now." She said raising her hand revealing to Tony the Shackles of the hellions Dominace almost physically keeping them together.

"Gonna be one of those days isn't it?" He asked her after a while.

"with our luck? it's gonna be one of those centuries. She said eliciting a laugh from both of them. At least they were off to a generally pleasant start.

Last edited by Nitia on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Why me? Why me?   Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:57 pm

"I guess I really do have shit luck...inx must still be angry with me after all these years." He snorted to himself as he looked up to the sky this was when Shay looked over trying to hold in her laughter.

"Pissing off misfortune is still quiet a trick I mean last I checked bad luck had it in for you." She said trying not to laugh at his perdicament too harshly He had told this story before where he had angered many embodiments with his beliefs and behavior and he just seemed to attract negative attention from them even fire who he respected above all. He'd been lit aflame more times than anyone else in the pack before he was a part of it now he was often considered a walking torch.

"Contrary to popular belief I don't try to make my life a living Tarus. I just seemed to walk into shit storms as they pass." he chuckled elbowing Shay letting her laugh at him. That was something everyone seemed to like about him how he enjoyed it when they laughed at him. like he wanted them to laugh, 'music to his ears' he said once.

"Okay that was good want to get something to eat? I'm buying." She suddenly asked as if trying to make up for her previous behavior.

"Your buying? Sure let's get something to eat." He said actually licking his lips, he was always broke so unless he took part in the hunts(which he was rarely able to do) he didn't really get to eat. "What's the place?" He asked before getting to fixed for something.

"The Hellion's personal cook owes us a few but we still gotta pay." She responded grinning dragging Inu by his arm towards the Hellion's office.

Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why me? Why me?   Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:13 am

"Are't you the Pack librarian?" He asked his strange form of speech almost passing by for a normal accent. Shay simply nodded to this she ran the library and help do a few other things as well but why he appeared to be a mystery. She gave him a look and he grinned his fanged grinned. 'Your not cute." She said grumbling as she opened the door heading towards the Hellion's chef.

"Really? Everyone else keeps telling me I am Some even say gorgeous, of course I try not to let their praise get to my head otherwise I might start acting like Ffraide." He said laughing when he said that something bothered her about it. She looked back at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Why do you say his name like that? Sounds like your pronouncing the f longer than you should that or an extra F has been added in." She said and he just shrugged muttering something about his accent. Shay looked at the door seeing it was locked kicked it in. "Oi! Chef! Where are you? We need a meal!" She shouted ducking as a frying pan flew at her face smacking Inu's.

"YOW! THIS THING WAS JUST BEING USED!!" He shouted grabbing the assailant and chucking them across the kitchen black emotional flame gathering around him in a warning blaze. Luckily it was only a visual of his emotions and not a real fire. Shay tried to keep his face from well she actually tried to stay out of his way. "I will slowly roast you for Furea! Come here so I can make you eat your own screams" The Chef was a young looking female lycan that looked scared to death of Inu. Who immedaitly looked like he just kicked a puppy.

"Oh wow that was totally an assholish thing to say I'm sorry are you okay?" He asked holding his hands up in a comforting manner. While he was trying to calm her down Shay looked back trying to find what caused her to attack. Everyone knew Inu and her even their entrance was enough to start a reaction like this.

Inu and Shay looked behind them just in time to see a blood pile sqirm as if alive.

"Oh Blazing Hells..." They said at the same time.

Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Why me? Why me?   Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:58 pm

Inu made eye contact with the creature and right then he knew what he had to do. Namely; ditch Shay and run. He grabbed he's partner by the shoulder and threw he to the ground running as fast as his leg would push him without boosting his speed. He could feel the shackles of the hellion's order break off due to the circumstances.

"Are you really that selfish?" Came Shay's angered shout as Inu found himself moving.

"APPARENTLY!!" He shouted looking back in time to see the creature run towards him. He grinned slightly. Instant karma bitchin'. He ran out side and began to shift as quickly as he could which meant there was no grace in the process. as his muscles and skin rearranged them fur began to grow and is body overall sqirm and convulsed as it change to that of a large black Wolf. The creature tackled Inu into the snow and Inu felt something pierce him. He howled with rage and bit into it giving it a full dose of his venom. It shook and in respond did the same to him and the grapple began but Inu's venom had done it's work and Inu reach about and snapped the creatures neck and threw it off of him struggling to stand ad he found his wounds refused to heal.

"Great..." He muttered applying pressure. "This couldn't get worse." He said looking up and feeling something hard connect with his temple. It pissed him off he growled and attempted to claw whatever hit him through his new double blurry vision when he felt his temple tense and get slammed on both side then all went black for him.

"Inu? Where are you? Crazy mutt could've gotten himself killed making it chase him like that." Shay complained the chef came up and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Was he your mate?" She asked worriedly. She was new to the pack but that still pissed Shay off.

"Just a friend." She muttered as she felt the shackles of Ffraide's order reconnect her and Inu it began dragging her against her will off towards the wall.

Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why me? Why me?   Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:15 pm

Shay screamed as she was dragged cursing in several languages as she felt herself finally stop dragging across the turf. She struggle to pull herself upwards and coughed slightly she dusted herself off and looked to see a woman holding Inu's limp body like a rag doll.

"B-b-but you're not real..." Shay managed before she felt a large pressure in her head, she felt nausea and then her limbs went weak and she fell into the woman's arms.

"Delicious." She said licking her lips.

[End Thread]

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why me? Why me?   

Back to top Go down

Why me? Why me?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Need To Live :: Lycan/Loup Garou Strongholds :: Alaska/Siberia-
Jump to: