Need To Live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need To Live

Years in the future the world had already burned, we will struggle on because there is always the need to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Letting off some Steam.
Elana  innocent where there is none. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 8:43 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Koori (bleach)
Elana  innocent where there is none. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Arum Buile (Bleach)
Elana  innocent where there is none. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 pm by Admin

» Random rules rant.
Elana  innocent where there is none. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm by Nikolas Krossley

» Bellua Deamon (WIP)
Elana  innocent where there is none. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Nick Krossley, "I got bored"
Elana  innocent where there is none. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Weiss Trenden- Shinigami WIP
Elana  innocent where there is none. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:23 am by Nikolas Krossley

» First Draft
Elana  innocent where there is none. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm by Temp

» Adalia [Test]
Elana  innocent where there is none. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 am by Sandra Sakura

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Elana innocent where there is none.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Political Power : 777777782

Elana  innocent where there is none. Empty
PostSubject: Elana innocent where there is none.   Elana  innocent where there is none. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:53 am

Name:
Elana Demyst

(First Middle Last)

Race:
Vampiri (Turned)

Fear:
She fears being alone without anyone to be with her, she is still a child mentally.

Hair color:
Purple

Eye color:
Scarlet

Height:
4ft 2in

Appearance over all:
Elana looks young around the age range of 15 to 18 it somehow extremely hard to tell exactly where she lies in that range. Her hair is died purple and eye's red due to her turning. She has a cute face and Matching frame, she often wears modest clothing in contrasts to the average turned vampiri. excluding a few quirks she looks like any fathers perfect daughter.

Elana  innocent where there is none. Cute%20Anime

Personality:
Modest but is she finds you eyeing her she';; probably appreciate the looks you gave her. She is the type of girl who can appreciate others approving of her looks. She's a people person in the sense that she loves to make people happy, she hates seeing dissapointment and works really hard to hear that 'you did a good job' phrase.She so rarely heard from her real father.She has the mentality of a young girl and it shows as she often clings possesively to the authority figures in her life. Specifically she has father issues hating her Biological father for not being one she grew attached to another ma who she came to consider her real father.

Weapon:
Doesn't have one.
(do I really have to explain this?)

Equipment:
whatever Alexia give to her for her mission.
(Any equipment that your character carries around. Must be approved first before it can be used in battles)

Abilities/Power:
Her voice causes the brain to send out signals to the body that makes it calm down, since her turning she can also instills feelings of euphoria and ecstacy upon people. it cause the body to react to her voice as a natural 'calm' or 'feel good' button.

RP Example:
(just to see how you rp)

History:
Elana was raised by her mother her father never really being there until they discovered their daughters powers that is. then he was totally there, to make money off of her ability Anyways so she developed father issues pretty early on. thing got rough and she required a body guard, she sorta imprinted on this man as he found she really only knew half of what she should've he thought her many things and probably influenced her opinions on things in ways he shouldn't have. When the apocalyspe hit she was already depressed as her only real father figure got fired and a restraining order was put on him due to her biological father discovering how his daughter felt about her bodyguard. so she stayed put as everyone else ran and then Alexia found her, took her in and turned her. Since then she had become one of Alexia's hand maidens and works several missions for her and is officially her Ambassador to the lycans and sometimes to the werepyres.

Player:
Jinx
Back to top Go down
https://needtolive.forumotion.com

Elana innocent where there is none.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Need To Live :: General :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: