Need To Live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need To Live

Years in the future the world had already burned, we will struggle on because there is always the need to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Letting off some Steam.
Colonel Markus Autumn, AKA: Calamity I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 8:43 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Koori (bleach)
Colonel Markus Autumn, AKA: Calamity I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Arum Buile (Bleach)
Colonel Markus Autumn, AKA: Calamity I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 pm by Admin

» Random rules rant.
Colonel Markus Autumn, AKA: Calamity I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm by Nikolas Krossley

» Bellua Deamon (WIP)
Colonel Markus Autumn, AKA: Calamity I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Nick Krossley, "I got bored"
Colonel Markus Autumn, AKA: Calamity I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Weiss Trenden- Shinigami WIP
Colonel Markus Autumn, AKA: Calamity I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:23 am by Nikolas Krossley

» First Draft
Colonel Markus Autumn, AKA: Calamity I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm by Temp

» Adalia [Test]
Colonel Markus Autumn, AKA: Calamity I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 am by Sandra Sakura

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Colonel Markus Autumn, AKA: Calamity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
masorin
Fledgling
Fledgling

Political Power : 26

Colonel Markus Autumn, AKA: Calamity Empty
PostSubject: Colonel Markus Autumn, AKA: Calamity   Colonel Markus Autumn, AKA: Calamity I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:14 am

Name: Colonel Markus Autumn AKA Calamity

Race: Human

Fear: Aliens: Markus is afraid of aliens, a strong believer in visitors from another world, he can deal with trans dimensional beings a rage virus vampires and werewolves just fine, but when the creature is from beyond the stars themselves that’s when he freaks out.

Hair color:Brown

Eye color: Green

Height: 6”4’

Appearance over all:
Markus is clad in heavy body armor. Designed to protect, and at the same time remain moble, as well as to intimidate. Its compleate with a gas mask that covers his face, and goggles that have a number of helpful functions.(see equipment.)
Spoiler:

Without the gasmask Markus looses most of his intimidation factor, His face is young, but certainly not what you would call kind. His hair is kept short and his face is kept clean.

Personality: Strict, Markus is a member of the human military actually his rank stands as a colonel although he doesn’t use his rank. In a world where the military is a crumbling structure for a loosing war, there isn’t much point in staying to ones post. So as strict as Markus is his rules mostly only apply to his own personal conduct towards others.

A wonderer: Although Markus is a colonel he hardly stays at his post or even travels around with the military. Markus leaves area’s and travels as a hobby, he has no problem acting as a forward scout even in areas that aren’t under military supervision and will often walk into openly infested areas, or areas strictly controlled by other races. This has given Markus a strong reputation among other factions.

Weapons: 44. caliber Magnum with scope, M16 Riffle, 10mm submachine gun, combat grade shot gun(25 shell extension), Chinese Officers Sword, folding case sniper riffle.

Equipment: Gasmask: Markus’ Gasmask has many useful functions its goggles provide everything from heat sensory vision to night vision at the flick of a switch, it is also made from a strong cellar material known to stop bullets though a head shot would still knock him to his ass it may not kill him. it also has a radio built into it. He has a second radio tuned into the same frequency incase he needs to stay in contact with a noncom. And a small head mounted camera, which for the most part is turned off, but can be turned on to record data that may be useful.

Abilities/Power:Nope.

RP Example:
(just to see how you rp)

History: Markus has an extensive military record which started in new york. He was one of the people who worked to retake the city, and has stayed on to serve on more then six successful excursions. Most notably Markus was responsible for the death of 3 werewolves that strayed into Human territory. Eventually after continual service he moved up in rank till reaching the rank of colonel, however at that point they wanted him to move off the field where he felt most comfortable, and put him in an office devising strategy. This was what started his excursions away from human territory. Eventually his long vacations just stuck, and the military didn’t really stand against him any more, they had been resistant at first, but when it was found that he was gaining a reputation as a “Calamity” to enemy forces, they started to encourage him.

It is unkown how or why he attained his fear of aliens he won’t talk about it, but most are sure that he wasn’t afraid of the sky before he started his excursions.

Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

Political Power : 495

Colonel Markus Autumn, AKA: Calamity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colonel Markus Autumn, AKA: Calamity   Colonel Markus Autumn, AKA: Calamity I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:25 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Colonel Markus Autumn, AKA: Calamity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Need To Live :: General :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: