Need To Live

Years in the future the world had already burned, we will struggle on because there is always the need to live.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Letting off some Steam.
Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:53 pm by Admin

» Koori (bleach)
Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Arum Buile (Bleach)
Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 pm by Admin

» Random rules rant.
Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm by Nikolas Krossley

» Bellua Deamon (WIP)
Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Nick Krossley, "I got bored"
Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Weiss Trenden- Shinigami WIP
Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:23 am by Nikolas Krossley

» First Draft
Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm by Temp

» Adalia [Test]
Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 am by Sandra Sakura

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

The Carnates.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Political Power : 777777782

PostSubject: The Carnates.   Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:14 pm

The Carnates

In response to the new monsters theat have flooded the earth this documentary has been thrown together. As it stands these...creatures have appeared once before in Blatimore an event that had been clean from the human's official records but kept safe in the arch race's files. It is not clear wether or not the people who went throught the baltimore incident survived or their mental state if they did what is known however is the information gathered here. Please take your time reading the pages added and the videos of the early carnates.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://needtolive.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnates.   Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:16 pm

The Slayer

Dr. Killjoy's Entry

"This creature moves with the grace of a ballet dancer but kills with the precision of a master swordsman, a most troubling combination. The creature's origins lie with that form of execution popularized by those ingenious French: beheading. Each Slayer seems to have its own unique head, attached by a vile apparatus which evokes something I wish I had created. Indeed, here is a creature whose very existence fills me with jealousy that I did not construct it myself. I admire this work of homicidal craftsmanship."

Slayers are fast agile and damn near unstoppable they feel little pain and attack in large groups. A slayer's body looks like that of a human with their head removed and attached to their body by some strange metal contraption of horrid design. Their lower arms and legs have been replaced with large blades that look like Katana's or machete's They use these blades to claw up unclimbable surfaces such as ceilings and walls. Slayers are pack hunters and come in three forms...

To my knowledge the only way to kill them for sure it to remove their head other wise they glow with blue fire and stand up as if they were never harmed at all.

The First form is veiwable above in the second drawing. This is the standard Slayer not exactly a large threat but they are tenacious and attack in large numbers.

The second form is veiw below and is only the standard appearance the stronger of the second form are black with what look like two aligned blades on each arm. The second form is stronger and harder to kill and seems to direct the smaller slayers. Because of this they have been dubbed Captain Slayers.

The Final form of Slayers can be seen in the first picture standing usaully around 7 to 8 feet tall they are impossible to kill for many though I have seen a few people go into a blind rage and kill one before most of those people didn't survive the flood of captain and standard slayers this monstrousity appears to be able to summon simply by clashing it's blades against the ground. Bllets bounce off of it's armor and blades as well this creature seems to be only weak to rage in the form of violence.

Recorded from a Radio a human outpost near the bad lands.
"Wait...oh shit man you hear that? I thought we killed those things...god damned slayers keep comming back....Yeah I know they are easy enough to kill if you know what your doing...wait what's out there? I can't see...wait What is that? Oh OH GODS KILL IT KILL IT NOW SHOOT THE DAMN THING BEFORE IT-"

Shortly afterwards an image was veiwed over a camera set that was near the radio beforehand all it showed was the soilders leaving then everythign going black and then...

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnates.   Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:18 pm

The Mainliner

Dr. Killjoy's Entry

"Surely the most pathetic of all the creatures, this vile thing slides along the floor, preferring to stay out of sight until presented with a chance to pounce. The glowing needles on its back work against its stealthy nature, however, with the light dashing its best attempts to stay concealed. This is the most modern of the creatures, using a means of execution far too scientific to have ever taken place during my time: the people of modern times call it "lethal injection." Even I find this perversion of medical science upsetting, because it is so extremely cold and calculated. My own patients may not have had a terribly high survival rate, but my experimental and risky work was done in the name of science. My patients' deaths were not because I perverted medicine with the express intent of snuffing out their lives."

There are two types of Mainliner distinguishable by the color of glowing liquid in thier bodies the first type has green liquid. The substance is the poison used in the older methods of execution by lethal injection.

The ones with orange liquids in the needles seem to have a type of heroin inside them that is deadly to any normal creature and addictive to the stronger ones.

Both types will confuse and disorient upon injection if they do not kill. However the Mainliner is not a fighter it's rather weak and pathetic a few shots rendering it dead on the ground in it's own deadly blood. They appear to be able to form out of liquid and as long as the liquid is there be able to continue spawning. In blood puddles the red liquid seems to be breathing and alive compared to the other stains likely to be around it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnates.   Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Marksmen

Dr. Science's Entry

"Ahhh The markmen what a strange and unfortunate combination of sadism and fear! These blind lumbering beast are immune to pain, and have a feirece intelligence that seems to elude the other creatures that have sprung up opon the stage. Their 'battery' of weapons manages to defy normal and conventional knowledge of firearms by, not only being older than the modern weapons but being more effective than them as well. While they might not be powerful by themselves in groups they whittle down a persons well being with a speed that excites my own desire to autopsy. Yes these creatures are a joy to one such as myself a perfect source of bodies to study!"

The Marksmen, These large creatures erupt from the ground and have a large battery of rifles attached to their backs. They can take a lot of damage and often appear to be dead when they aren't They have two stlyes of fire a repeatingint barage of rounds simmilar to a gatlin gun, and a single blast of five shots with the power of a combat shotgun These things also have a extreme range and their rounds do not lose effectiveness at long distances. They also have extreme accuracy. These lumbering beast are among the most determined among the carnates.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnates.   Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:21 pm

The Noosemen

Dr. Medic's Entry

"Amazing isn't it? How many types of these things spring up! I mean there is nothing much more entertaining than a new actor joining our wonderful stage. And this one who can teleport short distances by means of strange blood in the ceiling. They aren't particualry strong and more annoying than anything this creature is a rather sad one indeed. But still there are so many types of the 'Carnates' That they must be studied!"

Nothing much on them usually they are slashed up before becoming a threat.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnates.   Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:22 pm

The Burrowers

Clem's Entry "These Burrowers are some of the most lethal creatures I have encountered, primarily due to their ability to spring fourth from the ground itself and just as quickly, re-submerge. They are closely tied to the very soil of Carnate, a theme among these monstrosities. Its appearance is of a human body tied up in a gunny sack and constrained by leather straps, with deadly steel chains attached at various locations. I believe they represent those buried alive."

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnates.   Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:23 pm

The Festers

Clem's Entry "Continually emerging from the slave ship, these are the festering creatures who foil my attempts to escape this confounded rock. Rats live within their flesh, writhing within it and then springing forth randomly. They appear to be a reincarnation, not of the slaves- for then, they would be of darker skin tone- but instead of the slave traders. In this form, they are forced to live out again and again the fate they forced upon those hapless slaves."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnates.   Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:24 pm

The Inferna

Clem's Entry

"From what I have witnessed, this manifestation of evil appears to have two distinct forms. The first, a young girl, Puritan dressed, perhaps 13-years of age. This transforms into an all together more disturbing, flaming creature. Both clutch a small hand made doll. To my mind, there is no doubt that these creatures are tied to the three young girls who made witchcraft accusations in the late 1600s, and lead to the incendiary death of eleven innocents."

Shoot to kill as soon as they transfomr don't even bother attacking them while they aren't nothing hits them until they become violent once one is killed it will sceam and turn to ash destroy this to so they don't come back otherwise they will rise from hell. They may seem harmless at times running away from you or talking about your morality t's best to leave these ones alone but as son as they attack show no mercy.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnates.   Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:25 pm

The Arsonists

The Arsonist appears to be a two-headed smouldering figure, with burning skin and a swaggering gait, caused by it's three legs, as well as several arms on their upper body.. They are often found in or near flames, and the presence of fire is often succeeded by an Arsonist attack. Because these are based on death by burning, their clothes are burned and charred.

The creature's typical attacks are when it plants its hands into the ground to send out a "seeking missile-like" fire trail that burrows towards enemies. As the fire trail travels, reddish light bursts from breaks in the ground shooting out beams of light that illuminate the trail and surrounding area. If the missile does not hit a target, it explodes underground sending a burst of flame and light jetting up from the ground. If the missile does hit a target the victim will be engulfed in flame for a period of time.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnates.   Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:30 pm

The Triggermen

Based on the idea of gun violence, this creature has a lifeless body clutching Uzi's and it has spindly legs growing out of bullet holes in its body. It also has spider-like qualities but moves in a more mechanical and powerful way. Its front legs have Shotgun like weapons fused at the ends, and it alternates between Uzi's and Shotguns depending on far away it is from a target. Triggerman also has a total of six legs and either stands on all six in spider-like form or can rear up on its back three legs.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnates.   Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:31 pm

The Gorger

Gorgers are large hulking green creatures distinguishable by their grotesque mouths and pot bellies. They wear baggy pants and make a signature noise which resembles heavy stifled breathing. They typically appear in groups of 2-3, and attack by slapping or leaping and attempting to eat your face.

The creature will eat any living thing it sees including Infected.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnates.   Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:33 pm

The Suppressors

This creature is an incarnation of the brutality inflicted upon the inmates in prisons. However, they are not the prisoners themselves; instead, the guards are forced to live out the pain in the same way as the Festers from the previous game. The Suppressor has had its legs severed at the knees, though it is deceptively mobile for only being able to use its hands to move along. As Suppressors drag themselves along the floor, they leave trails of blood from their stumped legs, which can help warn the player of a Suppressor's immediate presence. The entire face has been replaced with a single floodlight embedded into the skull, which provides the sole means of detecting its victims. Should you (or anyone else) be caught in the light, the Suppressor will fire relentlessly with the four tommy guns embedded in its chest, and will not stop shooting until it either loses sight of the target, dies, or if the target is killed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnates.   Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:35 pm

The Isolationists

It appears as a large, obese humanoid on crutches, dragging its seemingly broken legs behind it. It also appears to have some sort of metal plate on its head with a keyhole. The Isolationist moves by using its crutches to drag itself along; this makes a loud, metallic clanking noise that gives away its presence. They tend to appear in dark places, as they hate light. Isolationists can take a lot of damage before dying; make sure that you have enough ammunition before entering dark places. They may have a metal skull cap, but they can still be killed by way of a headshot. Isolationists appear far less often than the other monsters, but they are also more difficult to kill. Fights against Isolationists can take a while; keep an eye on your ammo while fighting them.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnates.   Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:36 pm

The Maulers

These creatures take the appearance of large, blood-covered dogs. They have a hairless human head, with a small blade attached to it that acts almost as a bayonet. Being dogs in nature, Maulers will frequently bark at it's target before attacking them. Maulers rarely (if ever) attack alone; as such, if one Mauler attacks you, there are likely more nearby.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnates.   Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:36 pm

The Horde

The Horde is a huge malefactor the size of a two-story building, which frequently surfaces from the streets of Baltimore. Its body appears to be composed of a multitude of writhing animals held together, and discharges an eletrical energy once it surfaces. It has a large cavernous mouth, but is never shown to eat anything, only producing endless malefactors. It has considerable strength in its upper body, using its "mouth" to grapple and throw a helicopter and using its arm-like protrusions to swipe at Torque, causing considerable damage and knocking him back.

At least thats what we gathered from the records.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Carnates.   Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:40 pm

Blackmore

Blackmore is in this bestiary for two reasons. 1. Blackmore seems to be able to control the malefactors and 2. People have been claiming to see a man fitting his description. From what I've gathered we have found out that Blackmore is a separate persona of the man known as torque and is given power when in the presence of the Carnates. He seems to be able to control people (weak minded at least) even if he's not there with a sort of subconscious control that defies all reason.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Carnates.   

Back to top Go down

The Carnates.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Need To Live :: General :: Setting :: Threats-
Jump to: