Need To Live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need To Live

Years in the future the world had already burned, we will struggle on because there is always the need to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Letting off some Steam.
Drago Trenden, Head Of Section 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 8:43 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Koori (bleach)
Drago Trenden, Head Of Section 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Arum Buile (Bleach)
Drago Trenden, Head Of Section 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 pm by Admin

» Random rules rant.
Drago Trenden, Head Of Section 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm by Nikolas Krossley

» Bellua Deamon (WIP)
Drago Trenden, Head Of Section 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Nick Krossley, "I got bored"
Drago Trenden, Head Of Section 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Weiss Trenden- Shinigami WIP
Drago Trenden, Head Of Section 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:23 am by Nikolas Krossley

» First Draft
Drago Trenden, Head Of Section 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm by Temp

» Adalia [Test]
Drago Trenden, Head Of Section 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 am by Sandra Sakura

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Drago Trenden, Head Of Section 14

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

Political Power : 1133

Drago Trenden, Head Of Section 14 Empty
PostSubject: Drago Trenden, Head Of Section 14   Drago Trenden, Head Of Section 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:01 pm

Name:
Drago Trenden

Race: Human.

Fear: Being unable to fight back, or defend his loved ones.

Hair color: Black.

Eye color: Crimson.

Height: 6' 2"

Appearance over all:
Drago Trenden, Head Of Section 14 Weisstrenden4f4e9e235b1b3

Personality: Serious, Tends to not care about those that screw around. Has fun...Sometimes.

Weapon: Hes profecient in all firearm types, and carrys around whatever he decides to take with him. Always has Two Katanas. Has a single claymore strapped across the back of his hips. Never unsheathes it unless its ABSOLUTLY REQUIRED, as its been passed to him by an old freind of his. Who said to protect it till a worthy owner came along.
So far Drago has found no one worthy of the blade.

Equipment: Flashbangs,Noise Gernades, Ear busters, pretty much millitary special equipment.

Abilities/Power: Drago is a shade, He can manipulate and control shadows, to the point of allowing them to interact with the physical world. He can do this subconsiously and it doesnt effect him mentally or physically. His other power though, called Shadow stepping, is like Gapping except its only able to be used from one dark or shadowed area to another, and puts strain on his body if he does it rapidly. He is also a master Noctimancer, which is latin for Darkness Mage.

RP Example:
(just to see how you rp)

History: Drago used to work for section 0 as a spec ops unit, He commands his own squad, squad 66. Currently he takes most of his time as a diplomat making sure that wars dont break out inter-species wise, he does this with his squad he requested specificly. He hates watching people he knows die, and refuses to accept their deaths as a relaity sometimes depending on how close they were to him. He is the next in line for the embodiment of Darkness.

Last edited by Mooch on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

Political Power : 495

Drago Trenden, Head Of Section 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drago Trenden, Head Of Section 14   Drago Trenden, Head Of Section 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:54 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Drago Trenden, Head Of Section 14
Page 1 of 1