Need To Live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need To Live

Years in the future the world had already burned, we will struggle on because there is always the need to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Letting off some Steam.
Jazz Stampede I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 8:43 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Koori (bleach)
Jazz Stampede I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Arum Buile (Bleach)
Jazz Stampede I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 pm by Admin

» Random rules rant.
Jazz Stampede I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm by Nikolas Krossley

» Bellua Deamon (WIP)
Jazz Stampede I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Nick Krossley, "I got bored"
Jazz Stampede I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Weiss Trenden- Shinigami WIP
Jazz Stampede I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:23 am by Nikolas Krossley

» First Draft
Jazz Stampede I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm by Temp

» Adalia [Test]
Jazz Stampede I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 am by Sandra Sakura

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Jazz Stampede

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JazzStampede

Political Power : 8

Jazz Stampede Empty
PostSubject: Jazz Stampede   Jazz Stampede I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:55 am

Name:
Jazz Stephen Stampede

Race: Human

Fear: The Loss of His Swag

Hair color: Brown

Eye color: Unknown even to him, despite being an orphan it is theorized he was born with the shades.

Height: 5'11

Appearance over all: Jazz Stampede Undeniable-chuunibyou-dark-flame-master-swag

Personality: Arrogant, Intelligent, A Natural Born Leader, Party Animal, Cocky, More Forward than an Ebou Dari Tavern Girl.

Weapon: Jeweled Rapier & Main Gauche

Equipment: Bedroll, Tent, e Shades, Back Pack, Leather Gloves, Rope and Grapnel, 2 weeks worth of rations. Plain, Black Cane

Abilities/Power: Super Speed, Premonition, Aura of Charm (When he enters a room, people of the opposite sex, sometimes of the same sex, can't seem to take their eyes off him.)

RP Example:
(just to see how you rp)

History:
an orphan from a early age, he was picked up by a group of humans and taken to japan, where he grew up, mostly with the bad crowds his adoptive parents did not approve of. Not Caring about what his parents thought, he just kept partying, doing what he thought was fun. His parents constantly hounded him about buckling down, joining the Military or engineering departments of the major corporations, but a man he used to party with once told him "Jazz, Don't take life too seriously and you'll never get out of line." And Jazz has always followed that belief. It's not that he didn't consider life to be serious, its that when people took it to serious, there was no freedom, no substance to what you did. "All work and no play makes Jazz a dull boy." And besides... Most of what Jazz has learned, he learned from partying; Fighting, Courting, Dance, Organization, planning ahead, Honor, and Political Niceties. He Learned who to rub shoulders with, who to pay attention to, what to learn, and whatever else you could think of. Taking his experiences on the road, he went to different societies to learn different cultures and customs. He even accrued a group of people to travel with, fun people, who new how to take care o themselves and at last he felt at home."Life is just one big party, If you don't like where your at, go to a different room."

Last edited by JazzStampede on Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Political Power : 777777782

Jazz Stampede Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazz Stampede   Jazz Stampede I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:03 am

Not sure why everyone is so obsessed with the "charm" and "sexy" abilities, but whatever I don't care enough to disapprove so

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://needtolive.forumotion.com

Jazz Stampede
Page 1 of 1