Need To Live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need To Live

Years in the future the world had already burned, we will struggle on because there is always the need to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Letting off some Steam.
The old metro line. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 8:43 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Koori (bleach)
The old metro line. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Arum Buile (Bleach)
The old metro line. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 pm by Admin

» Random rules rant.
The old metro line. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm by Nikolas Krossley

» Bellua Deamon (WIP)
The old metro line. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Nick Krossley, "I got bored"
The old metro line. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Weiss Trenden- Shinigami WIP
The old metro line. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:23 am by Nikolas Krossley

» First Draft
The old metro line. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm by Temp

» Adalia [Test]
The old metro line. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 am by Sandra Sakura

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The old metro line.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

Political Power : 495

The old metro line. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The old metro line.   The old metro line. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:54 pm

"Oh Screw this!" Sasha shouted as she started running spreading her wire about the ghouls she spread the wire she had many narrow escapes rolling and dodging a horde wasn't easy she was struggling she needed a way to control this wire mentally that would be much more efficent but right now she had to do it manually. She dodged a grasping hand and shoved her SMG Into a ghouls Maw and pulled the trigger. She looked about to where she and markus were before it all went to hell.wait what was that? a radio? she tugged on the wire and sliced most of the ghouls near her to ribbons clearing a path she snatched up the radio and ran for cover spotting a hole on the way to her spot but the stench comming from there no way in any of the hells was she going there. She checked it real quick and then spoke into it.

"Hello anyone one this frequency?" She asked firing at a few ghouls as they approached. "fuck my life, everytime I turn around monsters or assholes or both or worse and seriously this must be a sick joke. Fuck vampires." She was now murmring to herself as she took pot shots at the monsters. "damn monsters."
Back to top Go down
masorin
Fledgling
Fledgling

Political Power : 26

PostSubject: Re: The old metro line.   The old metro line. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:30 pm

Sasha's voice rang out threw the radio headset causing Markus to pause. he gripped where the other radio should have been only to find that it most certainly was not their. switching on his headset he responded as best he could. "Sasha, hay hows it going, Listen I kind of fell down a hole, and ended up... i think in the vampires liar, I will meet up with you at the exit, soon as i find and execute the blood sucker."

Markus' voice was very casual he was trying to give sasha the impression that everything was under control, when in truth he was practiaclly sprinting threw this crypt trying to find his way to the center, marking areas he had passed so as to not run in circles, which he had already managed to do twice now. Navagation would be a problem that was for sure he just wasn't sure it was his most pressing problem.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: The old metro line.   The old metro line. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:37 am

"If you fell down the hole I think you did I'm not sure I want to see you soon" Sasha replied climbing atop a train hiding from the ghouls after giving them the run around twice. She had to change her spot everyone in a while but it was a plan, and they had a hard time finding her as long as she wasn't daydreaming. She beamed at one as it popped it's head towards her and shot it in the head , had to move again but those things worked together not alone better to kill the one that saw her and hide again than to hope it was the only one tha saw her.

"If your near the vamps lair watch out for the hell guards their heads are armored so it's harder to kill them." she said simply it was dangerous to make assumptions she she warned him better than letting him walk in there without the possibility of knowing what he might be facing. she found a new spot and hunkered down. "It's not so bad really after a while you just get used to avoiding them not that I can leave the area but still." She murmured to her self checking her ammo.
Back to top Go down
masorin
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: The old metro line.   The old metro line. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:24 am

Hell gaurds armor? not really a problem when you had a gun that was designed for taking out armored targets in close proximity like well a high powered 44. Caliber magnum. Markus was in luck it seemed as that was just the weapon he had on him, well along with the combat shot gun, and assault riffle that would all do the job the same nasty way.

Markus had a very different problem his sense of direction. His left eye twitched under his armor and mask, as he looked at another one of his many markers. some how he was still managing to walk in circles. taking the path he didn't choose last time he walked down another road. "Tell me Sasha you have any family, or people of importance in your life?"

Honestly not the time to ask that kind of question, but there was something about casual conversation, it was an actual military tactic to talk about or think about something you cared about in time of crises, as it would calm your nerves and who ever you were talking to. He turned down another path and paused.

Markus smiled as he heard the creature before it charged him. the hell gaurd looked like a human on steroids a large hulking creature that had once been a human and turned, now into a more powerful ghoul like creature. Markus gave a hard shrug and shot it in the head three times, at close range not even the tin can it called armor could stop the silver tipped bullet. and Markus was rewarded with a shower of dust that had once been the creature.

"Finally looks like im making slightly more progress."
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: The old metro line.   The old metro line. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:04 am

"Family is dead, no loved ones. I know this trick Markus I've used it as a field medic." She replied hearing foot steps coming in from her and Markus' earlier entrance. "What the hell is...?" She begun peeking her head over her hiding spot and then dropped the radio. She snatched her grenade and tossed it, a wire attached to the pin in her hand as she picked up the radio. "Oi you pack of gun tooting canon fodder come and get me!" The gang memebrs who had just walked in were scattered by the explosive as it sent shrapnel all over the area maiming ghouls and killing a few gangers. "They're gonna have to glue you back together in hell aren't they!?"

"Get her!" Came the predicable shout, Sasha grinned and reloaded.

"Hey markus I'm gonna be unavailable for a while I'm...shopping for guns." She said running up and letting the SMG bark a few times. OH YEAH CALL ME WALKING AN BáS CAUSE NONE OF YE ARE GETTING OUT OF THIS ONE INTACT!" Sasha was a field medic, which meant she was good under fire, however her profile forgot to mention she was the next best thing to freaking insane and loved watching her enemies drop dead. In short five her a good weapon while on the field and no one to heal she make people for her to heal herself.
Back to top Go down
masorin
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: The old metro line.   The old metro line. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:28 pm

Markus nodded as he heard sasha's last trasnmission he was alone now at least until the gangs were dead, or he was alone until the gangs were done raping her, but that was a slightly darker outlook on events then he wanted to keep. Markus continued onward, and made sure nothing was around to fallow him. the hell gaurd were a joke, if these were this vampires best, then who the hell was he dealing with Edward?

Markus entered a place that was pitch black without his vision, the other area's had been dark but this area had to be the darkest if he was using natural vision he wouldn't have been able to see his own hands infront of him. this was it, no natural light of any kind could enter this room the perfict place for the vampire. His magnum adjusted in his hand he breathed slowly. the snapping of a bone from behind him was the first thing he heard, before he felt the hit on his back sending him flying into the wall.

"Bitch you aint getting out of this alive!, and if yah do, well it be because yah were really good if ya know what i mean." The gangs leader said as he fired a shot towards the woman. he hadn't noticed this bitch moving in on the territory, if he didn't kill her or make her suffer he would be in a hell of a lot of trouble. "Come on guys get the lead out of your ass and kill this." he was cut off as one of his team mates heads was blown off. rolling his eyes he took another shot.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: The old metro line.   The old metro line. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:58 pm

Sasha Grinned as the leader gave his threat. She loved it, the moment when your opponent thinks he's better than you...right before you killed him. She popped up beside another gangster he hadn't notice her move towards him. She snicked and waved the others attention towards her. They turned their guns at her and she grabbed the Gangsters she was next to and held him in front of her.

"Apologies, You're expendable Thank you for your weapon." She whispered as they fired on her hitting her new meat shield. She grabbed the man's gun and lifted both her's and the new one firing upon the gangsters again. "You'd be better off laying down your arms and just taking the bullets at least it'll be quicker!!" She Tossed the body aside and dove back into cover. Sasha licked her lips observing the gangsters. She breathed out and looked at the large net she had spent her time making while running around. She could cut those stupid gang bangers in half if they moved into position she'd only have to hope that they wouldn't notice the wire, although if they tried taking it down she'd have free pot shots at them. [color=darkred]["Damnit markus I could use your help right about now..."/color]
Back to top Go down
masorin
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: The old metro line.   The old metro line. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:04 am

Markus got slowly to his feet, partly by his own power and partly by being lifted up, and turned to face the vampire. He was a young man. He looked human enough, almost like a child, by Markus standards any way. "I thought wildmen stuck to the frontier."

Again with the blind accusation did he really look that dirty? his armor was odd sure but it wasn't uncommon he was a veteran, there were at least a dozen people who had the same uniform in its basic form. Markus sighed and shrugged before bringing up his hand to punch the vampire, when his punch was grabbed and the vampire was using both hands, that's when he struck, bashing the vampires head with his own. the vampire struggled falling back "They do, but I am much worse then that." Before the Vampire could react any further it received several bullets to the skull. "Silver tipped won't keep you down, but it should help with the ghoul problem upstairs... and hurt like a mother fucker."
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: The old metro line.   The old metro line. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:18 am

"Sonova Bitch." Sasha growled checking her wounds, she had been shot a few times but at least the ghouls weren't much of a problem anymore. She was going to have to end this one fast. Galncing at the weapons she picked up she moved around the ammunition she had so she had three weapons with decent loads. Two sub-machine guns and a Magnum. Oh shit she was bleeding a bit more than she had thought, she had spent so much time fixing, and creating injuries she'd forgotten what it was like to get them herself. She worked herself into some bandages and looked at what was left. She hadn't really damaged their numbers to severely but she had made the dumb shits waste most of their ammo, she'd continue to play cat and mouse until she could get close to their boss at this rate she'd run out of ammunition as well and then she'd just have her wire. She grinned to herself time to get going a little psychological warfare get many people killed. She popped up again holding the two sub-machine guns Chris crossing them back and forth until the mags were spent then she ducked back down and got the fuck outta dodge couldn't stay there anymore.

"One, two, three, four, five~, I caught these men alive~ Six, seven, eight, nine, ten~, I let them go again~ why did I let them go? It's fun to hunt them so~ it's time to turn out the lights~ I shall claim each life~!" Sasha always has a thing for turning old songs worse than the original, luckily for her when she sung that her voice echoed making it hard to locate her. Then She got a nasty Idea nursery rhymes were still taught and she knew one that they surely knew She giggled and began to circle the gang members as best she could while keeping hidden singing the who way.

"March, yes march young human soldier, Towards the monster's endless hunger.
But who's hunger do you sate? For whom do you you lay upon the slate?
So why try and still your hand? There are only monsters, no hero's left in man.
So look at yourselves, the source of your extinction
"Be you Man, Demon, or God My blade cuts all without distinction."
She took some of the hopeful parts out and replaced them with her own on the spot revisions but all humans have heard at least on version of the fable of The one called wolf. Did I mention Sasha was the next best thing to insane?

Last edited by Nitia on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because this is why I no longer post in the middle of the night.)
Back to top Go down
masorin
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: The old metro line.   The old metro line. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:27 am

Markus watched as the vampire started to regenerate, and then fired several more rounds into it. "I am just gonna sit back and do this until you turn to dust you know that right? I kind of have all day, and a lot of ammo."

The vampire let out a scream as he was hit again and again. each time it was close to regenerating it received several more bullets into it. Markus sighed as he reloaded "This is really laughable. You probably thought you had a good thing going here, a gang for protection, and ghouls by the numbers, but the high living made you a lazy fighter. I don't have to do anything more then stand here, and trust me in my time in this war, I have had fights you wouldn't believe. I slayed a demon once you know that? any way the point is."

Markus put the gun inside the vampires mouth as it finished regenerating one last time. "I don't know about the rest of humanity, but I am still on the top of this food chain." and with that the vampire was turned to dust. Sheathing the gun he sighed, these tunnels would all have to be interconnected with the subway station above, that means there had to be a way to get back to sasha... he would just have to take a while finding it.

"Hay bitch you out of ammo yet? becouse I ain't out of friends, and when we get to you I am gonna make sure you have a great fucking day!" this girl might be psychotic, but at this point the gangers were too fed up to care about the woman's mental health. they would kill or be killed as many times as took to get a hold of this woman.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: The old metro line.   The old metro line. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:53 pm

"I hate it when you're opponents are too stupid to scare." She grumbled aloud as they fired rounds at her She was really freaking sick of these guys. She needed a way to finish them off quickly with out them escaping from her. She looked around until she noticed something about the area that caught her attention. The ceiling was old, and in disrepair it was still standing but it wouldn't stand if it was tampered with. She pulled out her wire and put some into her mouth and tossed it int the air and yanked it a few times to see if it stuck. Well let's see if this one worked.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

Political Power : 1133

PostSubject: Re: The old metro line.   The old metro line. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:35 am

There was a few crumbles from the ceiling. Then there was a large "Boom!"

"The Hell was that?" The gang leader said looking up at the ceiling. "DAMNIT YOU IDIOTS MOVE!!" He screamed throwing himself forward and scrambling outta the way of the falling ceiling.
There was alot of screaming as alot of people were crushed.

There were some new coughing noises too. "Damnit, Azamarae, I told you NOT to get overzealous. Now look, we fell through the floor" Kayos said standing up and brushing his uniform off. He looked around. "ugggg, Dank, Dark, Caves. Greath THIS IS YOUR FAULT SINNY!" He rose his voice at her pointing at her.
"Oh hush Kayo, Its not like its somthing we cant handle. I mean, think about it, If anything we get more time alone~~~" Azamarae said with a eye wink.
"You know sometimes I cant tell if your serious or not, Seriously its confusing." Kayos said scratching his head.
"All women are like that Kayo" Azamarae stated.
"Yeah I figured" Kayos replied rolling his eyes.

"OH GREAT, MORE FREAKING PEOPLE IN UNIFORMS! DIE DIE DIE!!" The ganger yelled pointing his weapon at the two.
"GUN!" Kayos shouted before diving down on the ground.
Azamarae created a wall of fire infront of her, reducing the bullets to metal Slag.
"HAH, BULLETS ARNT FAST ENOUGH TO THAWRT FIRE!" She shouted.
"The Hell!?" The Ganger yelled shoked, he let lose more bullets.
"MY TURN!" Kayos screamed running through the flames his body seemingly made from metal. He rushed up close, taking the bullets without a care in the world, He then cut the man in half at the hips with a single swipe of one blade, then cut up him half from the top of his forhead to his hips with the other, Then with a twist of both blades cut that into fourths in a X shape.
"I got him right?" Kayos said not facing the Ganger, "So why are we here again?" He asked Azamarae as his body turned back into normal.
"Drago said somthing about preventing a Vampiric incident by dealing with a renegade out here on our terf, The Vampires wanted to deal with it, but we said we would. Drago decided to do it himself." Azamarae replied she turned on her head peice. "Drago this is Sinny, Im with kayo, we just killed.....Uhh six gang members" she said poking the bodys from the roof rubble with her foot.
"A couple other humans out here?.....Alright we'll look around" She said "Right, over and out" She pulled her finger off the comm, "Apearntly theres a couple people out here too, doing our job..." She told Kayos.
"I FOUND ONE!" Kayos said pointing at Sasha.
"....OI, THAT WAS MY KILL!" Sasha yelled at them shaking a fist.
"....Kayos...Shes injured...." Azamarae sighed.
"...Im a killer, not a medic, Should I call in Gamma?" Kayos asked.
"....Are you sure thats a Good Idea?"
"Yeah, Weiss is with him all the time remember..New rule after that event a year ago..You know with the prisioners from the were..py..Ima shut up now"
"Good man."
"Ma'am If you wait here with us, We will give you medical attention and acommpany you to whereever" Kayos said crouching next to her. His Section 14 outfit obvious. He wore an interesting symbol on his right shoulder, Comprised of three swirls all connected at the middle.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: The old metro line.   The old metro line. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:30 am

"Damn it all! What are you doing here My squad is suppose to be the only part of section 14 dispatched for Lycan relations." Sasha spat before ducking as a more Gangers opened fire at the newcomers. "Damn, I was sure that cave in would've kept them off their asses for longer. She brushed by the group grabbing a knife off of one of them they all wore the standard section 14 uniform so she was sure they all still held their field blade some where. She ran forwards and tackled the one she knew to be their leader and slammed into him her small form knocking his weakened body to the ground. She spun the knife deftly in her hand and drove it into a soft spot in his chest. He gurgled and wrapped his hands around her throat but she wasn't breathing anyways she pulled the blade back out and slammed it into his temple the blade sliding into his skull with surprising ease. He tensed up for a single second almost breaking Sasha's neck and then fell limp. she looked around and found the Radio she had dropped and picked it up planning on filling in Markus on the situation. The gangers were mostly in retreat now that their leader was out they'd be disorganized easy pickings.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

Political Power : 1133

PostSubject: Re: The old metro line.   The old metro line. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:47 pm

Screams came from farther down the tunnel were the gangers ran.
"Looks like the boss mans here" Kayos said with a sigh, throwing his arms up and behind his head.
There was a sickening sliching noise.
"Gamma...stop doing that...Its annoying" Said a voice from down the corridor.
"But I wanna play with the dead mens squishy parts~" Came a reply.
"Gamma...I will hurt you"
"Awww fine"

A man came into veiw from the tunnel, he wore a completly black uniform of Section 14, and he stopped and looked at Kayos, Azamarae, and Sasha.
His hair was black and his eyes were a Dark Crimson.
The only descriptive word that could describe him properly, was he was a Attractivly Beatifull man.
He looked directly at Sasha, "I see your a medic ma'am" Said the voice, it was diffrent from the two in the tunnel.
"I can assume you can fix yourself up, So I dont have to let our feild medic do it" He said pointing to a man covered in silver bladed armor,with silver hair, who finger waved at her, and wore a big cheesy grin, his entire armor was dripping in blood.
Another man walked in behind the bladed one. He was shorter then the rest, and had blonde hair and sea-green eyes. He however held himself better then the others except for their leader.
"Drago....Should I remove Gamma from the area?" The man asked.
"No Weiss, hes fine, IM sure she doesnt mind him" Drago replied.
"Report" Drago said to Kayos.
"Everything went fine...Cept you know...Falling through the floor....That wasnt planned" Kayos replied with a shrug, "Wheres Oak?" "Still in the Tunnel" Weiss replied.
"Azamarae how did we do?" Drago asked.
"Pretty well for the gangers...Still have a lack of vamprie though" She replied.
"Find it, kill it"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The old metro line.   The old metro line. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The old metro line.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2