Need To Live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need To Live

Years in the future the world had already burned, we will struggle on because there is always the need to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Letting off some Steam.
Tactical Advantage I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 8:43 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Koori (bleach)
Tactical Advantage I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Arum Buile (Bleach)
Tactical Advantage I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 pm by Admin

» Random rules rant.
Tactical Advantage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm by Nikolas Krossley

» Bellua Deamon (WIP)
Tactical Advantage I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Nick Krossley, "I got bored"
Tactical Advantage I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Weiss Trenden- Shinigami WIP
Tactical Advantage I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:23 am by Nikolas Krossley

» First Draft
Tactical Advantage I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm by Temp

» Adalia [Test]
Tactical Advantage I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 am by Sandra Sakura

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Tactical Advantage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinx
Warrior
Warrior
Jinx

Political Power : 106

Tactical Advantage Empty
PostSubject: Tactical Advantage   Tactical Advantage I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:33 am

Jinx sniffed as she watched the Witches do their work Normally she would be interested at least a little but right now she was more interested in talking to her weapon, Serenity was busy being a sword Jinx didn't like swords she wasn't good with them it took her a long time to find out she was really good with daggers, but that's not important.

"What do you mean?" Jinx asked aloud the other Night terrors had taken to ignoring her when she did this they still didn't like her weapon as it held no dark energy to speak of.

'Just that you're being too complacent.' The Blade responded simply Jinx often argued with serenity they didn't always see eye to eye but Jinx knew that she needed the blade it completed her she wasn't sure if the weapon had a similar need for her but she took pleasure in imagining it.

"I'm not sure I follow I'm always working. I have the grand Dark on my ass all the time and I can't go to the Angels as they really dislike me for some reason...tell you the truth I don't think I ever was a good Angel, maybe I'm too human for such a thing." Jinx said dejection in her voice.

'We'll carve our own path, though might I suggest we start by taking the Grand Dark's place? She isn't fit for her job anymore anyways and everyone in the Night Terrors knows you might as well be the leader.' The Blade said sounding just a bit too sinister. for the first time Jinx wondered if her negative energy had affected her healing weapon.

'I don't think I could I know that she challenges me all the time like she's daring me to, and I know that I'd easily win...It's not the right time anyways she has to challenge me the Night Terrors won't follow me If I just kill her and take her spot.' She responded, She wondered where Aron was the grand Dark had tried to take him from her after Jinx had selected him as her own consior. She didn't think Aron would do well with anyone else she must've made a really big impression on him when she was selecting new recruits.
Back to top Go down
Naza

Naza

Political Power : 22

Tactical Advantage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Advantage   Tactical Advantage I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:32 am

"You don't act Human" Aron responded walking up behind Jinx, her response time was almost as good as his own because he felt the healing effects of serenity even after dodging if she had decided to go with him with her own powers... He shoved the thought away. "Sorry for startling you My Nightwatch."

"You've intergrated well, beside I don't act human because only this body is Human. I'm an angel specifically an angel of misfortune." Jinx replied patting the seat next to her indicating that she wanted the loup-garou to sit with her.

"I Don't quiet understand." He responded simply. At this she gaave a small giggle and nodded.

"How about I explain it to you then?" She asked leaning forwards and getting ready.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

Political Power : 1133

Tactical Advantage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Advantage   Tactical Advantage I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:11 pm

Before she started there was an interuption. There was a disturbance.
Somthing was here that shouldnt be.
Jinx stood up and looked around, She turned when she heard Aron's shocked attempt at getting ready to attack somthing, She jumped back a bit.
A man was standing there, He was almost as pale as the moon, whiter then white, His hair was the same color. He had black tattoos going around his body, and he wore strange attire, a vest and grey jeans, covered in what appeared to be diffrent...types of feathers, His right ear was peirced and what hung from it were brightly colored chains and Feathers. She knew the smell of those feathers.

Angel feathers.

"WHO ARE YOU!" Jinx said drawing her blade serenity.
"....Soooo you are Mooch's little student....Cute" The man said with a chuckle. "Dont worry, Even though I kill angels for sport. I'm not here to kill you, you arn't part of the empire...." He replies seeing her worry at the sight of him.
"I dont belive yo-...Wait what Empire?" Jinx asked.
"I have no Idea about what your talking about" The man replied.
"Why are you here" Jinx asked, raising the sword to his neck.
"Serenity cant kill child..." The man said with grin.
"How do yo-?"
"I know alot of things, Like one from your smell, your an Angel, not the same as the ones from where I come from, And your the Angel of Mistfortune, I also know that you've been trained by Mooch, otherwise you would not have that blade, who knows me well mind you and probobly doesnt approve of you cutting my juggular in half"
I dont The blade hummed into Jinx's mind.
"And I also know that I came here searching for help..And I would request it of you...rather then anyone else" the man replied with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Warrior
Warrior
Jinx

Tactical Advantage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Advantage   Tactical Advantage I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:56 am

"You still didn't answer my question who are you?" She asked still on guard she made no mistake that this man was dangerous She brought back Serenity who had complained to her about placing her in a threatening pose towards this man. 'Are you going to tell me anything or am I in the dark here?' She asked her weapon cautiously she wasn't sure if she would get answers from this one but even if serenity was difficult Jinx considered the blade a friend.

Serenity simply hummed and Jinx felt a bit worried.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

Tactical Advantage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Advantage   Tactical Advantage I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:35 am

"My name is Thomas Encarna" the man took her unarmed hand bowed, brought her hand to his lips and lightly kissed it. "And madam Jinx, I am asking" He paused, then dropped to both knees and looked straight into her eyes, "No I am begging for your assistance"

Jinx was suddenly confused, first this man came off as threatening, and now he was on his knees practicly crying at her feet for her help, She knew he could probobly break her neck, and everyone else's here, but here this man was, on his hands and knees begging her for help.
"I uh...Im Uh...." She was a little overwelemed.

Serenity hummed and she felt a little better.
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Warrior
Warrior
Jinx

Tactical Advantage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Advantage   Tactical Advantage I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:14 pm

"...I guess if Serenity trusts you I can trust in her judgement." She said feeling the blood rush to her face. "Do you need something from Jinx of the Night Terrors, or do you need something from Jinx the Angel?" She asked not sure what this man wanted.
Back to top Go down
Naza

Naza

Tactical Advantage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Advantage   Tactical Advantage I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:23 pm

Aron had some issue with this man walking up to Jinx like that Aron was suppose to make sure nobody got too close to her. He couldn't even do his job properly. he sat there smouldering as the conversation went on listening but not acting he may be a louup-gaou but assaulting this man was not the best move here, he'd likely die anyways. He'd only attack if Jinx proved to be in danger.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

Tactical Advantage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Advantage   Tactical Advantage I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:29 pm

Thomas stood up, and bowed. "From the Night terrors, I need your help. I need to get to australia, My master is there, and He needs my help." Thomas said, He then jerked his eyes to the right, "Dont worry yourself, Fraide cant even detect me unless he's looking at my approch directly, I realise that this might sound weird sir, But I Belive you to be her protector, and if that is true, then I have probobly made you feel you are not good enough for your task. But I disagree, by the time I had been seen you were ready to attack me, You react almost as fast as the Hellion does, Belive me when I say this, it is truely impressive. I am just better, Because I am a highly trained Highly efficent servant and warrior" Thomas told him, Then bowed to him as well.
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Warrior
Warrior
Jinx

Tactical Advantage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Advantage   Tactical Advantage I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:38 am

"Getting you to Australia will be difficult we have only one post there and they went dark with the rest of the continent over a hundred years ago." Aron said not sure what to feel about this man's response to his anger.

"I may be able to get you a boat but It'll be risky..." Jinx said then a smile crossed her face. "Then again that'll just make it more fun."

'You have changed' Serenity remarked to Jinx silently causing Jinx to almost beam.

'I have those I met in that corn field to thank otherwise I'd be a sad excuse for any sort of angel.' The angel responded in turn that day made her realize something. Living beings were just the best! So she became one.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

Tactical Advantage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Advantage   Tactical Advantage I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:19 am

"If you have more pressing matters. I shall repay you for your kindness by helping you take care of them first.
My master can handle himself for awhile, He knows what hes doing, plus he has the party pirates to help him, their compitent when it comes to combat"
Thomas bows again.
"I will adress you as Madam Jinx while I am in your service if you accept, There is one requirment though, and its a painfull one, but It will allow me to appear next to you whenever you need me. I hope you accept my payment in return of your kind deed, I realise one of your kind may not like to find one of my style here, due to the fact that I've probboly killed your ancesters more then you can imagine. Just know Im very greatfull and Wish you to accept my conditions" Thomas continued to bow.

Serenity hummed again, I suggest you accept, The master He speaks of is very powerfull, Having Thomas as an ally will make everything you want easier
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Warrior
Warrior
Jinx

Tactical Advantage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Advantage   Tactical Advantage I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:21 am

( Sorry teacher Please forgive me !! )

'What do I want?' She asked serenity only receiving anotehr calming hum from the weapon.Jinx sighed aloud and looked at Thomas. Serenity holds ou in high regards...I trust my frined if nothing else...I-I" she stumbled at the last second and steeled herself. This man was asking something of her she wasn't entirely sure she could do. it'd be essentually simply to procure a boat it was wrestling it from the hands of the werepyre owner that would be the issue. No, she could do this it wasn't as if she was alone she grinned and nodded. "I accept." She said her confidence returning.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

Tactical Advantage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Advantage   Tactical Advantage I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:02 pm

(Its fine jinx ^^)

Thomas smiled "very well......." Thomases tattoos moved around like they were alive. "May I see you hand madam?" Jinx nodded aand raised her hand. Thomas put his in hers. "This may seem personal, and this may hurt, I aplolgize in advance." The tattoos ripped their way out of his arm and stabbed into her hand. Jinx gassped with shock and pain as they traveled up her arm. Everyone around reacted in alarm, but it was already over.

Thomas had pulled his hand away from her, her arm was covered in the same tendrily tattos most of his body was. She stared at them in a atrange awe.
"Its name is soulseeker, its my primary weapon, i gave you minor control of it. It will allow you three powers until our contract is complete, the first is a sheild, all attacks that hit it will not effect you. The secound power is the ability to summon me at any time. Incase you ned help. Third is offensive and is like a whip."
Back to top Go down
Naza

Naza

Tactical Advantage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Advantage   Tactical Advantage I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:08 am

Aaron had stopped his claw when Jinx seemed no longer in any danger, a few inches from Thomas face. He drew his hand back and stood closer to his Nightwatch. He looked over Jinx's arm slowly inspecting it for damage satisfied that she wasn't harmed he looked over to Thomas.

"I am bound to my Nightwatch...she gives me my sanity. I will ask you to not harm her. Or we will have, a rather unfortunate encounter." Aaron said, he had no doubt he die in that conflict but he refuse to allow Jinx to come to harm while he could help it. "With that in the air, I thank you for empowering her." He said cracking his neck. He gave a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Warrior
Warrior
Jinx

Tactical Advantage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Advantage   Tactical Advantage I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:50 am

Jinx smiled at Aron, pulling him back from Thomas holding him with a single arm.

"So protective! Well at least you're good at your job right?" She giggled trying to ignore the memiry of pain, she glaced over away from the boys when she heard someone comming. She looked back and scowled slightly when she saw the Grand Dark approaching her. "Oh great, Here we go..." Jinx mumbled as Aron stood between her and the Grand dark The older woman stared at him for a second obviously angry with his presence then looked to Jinx. There was a lot of angry in that look as well when she got to thomas...

"Okay, I'll bite who is this guy and why is he here?" She asked the anger gone replaced with confusion.

"This is thomas he was just asking me for help with something it's nothing really. Is there something you need me to do?" Jinx responded in a cheery voice obviously ticking off the other woman.

"....hmmm" The woman looked over Thomas then glanced back at Aron and shrugged. "The Negative energy is building again plaese don't miss it like last time."
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

Tactical Advantage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Advantage   Tactical Advantage I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:18 am

There was a moment where the Grand dark and Thomas made eye contact. Jinx could clearly see the quick gasp of the Grand Dark. Jinx quickly turned to look back at Thomas who was behind her, but he was smiling with his eyes closed like nothing happened between the two.

The Grand Dark saw somthing when she looked at him directly, somthing that shocked even her. That was rare, Jinx was glad Thomas was on her side now.
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Warrior
Warrior
Jinx

Tactical Advantage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Advantage   Tactical Advantage I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:04 am

Aron looked at Jinx as she watched the Grand Dark leave, and raised an eyebrow.

"What's up why are you so happy?" He asked earning a look from Thomas. Jinx giggled softly before turning to the others.

"Because," She said knowing what she was going to do. "now the ball's in my court"

[end thread Next thread: Dark Avalon]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tactical Advantage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Advantage   Tactical Advantage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tactical Advantage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Need To Live :: Evil's Domain :: Forests/Feilds-
Jump to: