Need To Live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need To Live

Years in the future the world had already burned, we will struggle on because there is always the need to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Letting off some Steam.
Dark Avalon I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 8:43 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Koori (bleach)
Dark Avalon I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Arum Buile (Bleach)
Dark Avalon I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 pm by Admin

» Random rules rant.
Dark Avalon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm by Nikolas Krossley

» Bellua Deamon (WIP)
Dark Avalon I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Nick Krossley, "I got bored"
Dark Avalon I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Weiss Trenden- Shinigami WIP
Dark Avalon I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:23 am by Nikolas Krossley

» First Draft
Dark Avalon I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm by Temp

» Adalia [Test]
Dark Avalon I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 am by Sandra Sakura

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Dark Avalon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinx
Warrior
Warrior
Jinx

Political Power : 106

Dark Avalon Empty
PostSubject: Dark Avalon   Dark Avalon I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:22 am

Jinx hummed a small hyme as she bounced about towards the main Night terror chamber She was smiling and walking around with her eye's closed she looked kind of like she was dancing. It was a very odd sight in the middle of the gloomy looking Night terrors about. Her Aron walking beside her and Thomas trailing behind. Jinx knew it'd the behavior of the dark energy already the Grand Dark would not get what she wanted this time either. Still fun to watch though.

"This is going to be fun~"
Back to top Go down
Naza

Naza

Political Power : 22

Dark Avalon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Avalon   Dark Avalon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:09 am

"If you know how this ends then why go through with it?" Aron asked simply glancing back and forth honestly he didn't trust anyone here. None of them were stupid enough to make a move now but they were all stupid enough to hold a stupid grudge at some point. "You love her pain then don't you? You know she doesn;t follow the Night Terror's Ideals and watching her stumble around in the dark pleases you. I thought Angels weren't suppose to be so... Fun." He said chuckling at the thought it earned him a punch in the arm but there was little Aron could do to sour Jinx's Mood.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

Political Power : 495

Dark Avalon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Avalon   Dark Avalon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:57 am

"Jinx!" A voice called out from the crowd of Night Terrors a girl walked out smiling and Jinx knew right away this woman was not a sister. It took her a second to remember who she was a face she thought dead from the corn field incident. This woman was Aoife one of Alexia's lieutenant's Jinx smiled she wasn't a sister but she definitely was a friend.

"Aoife! What are you doing here?" She asked smiling hugging the girl as she got close.

"Spy work!" Aoife laughed hugging Jinx back. "Alexia doesn't trust the current grand dark and was worried she might try something dangerous. I was sent here to let her know if the grand ole bitch decided to be too big for her britches. What about you?"

"I'm just a high ranking Night Terror." Jinx replied. "Things could be going better." Jinx said shaking her head. Aoife licked her lips. This was interesting.
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Warrior
Warrior
Jinx

Dark Avalon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Avalon   Dark Avalon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:40 am

The sound of a large horn sounded and Jinx practically beamed "Come on I don't want to miss this!" Jinx said running to the central chamber where the Night Terrors were gathering Jinx sat down atop on of the larger decorative statues grinning as she watched the Grand Dark seemingly dabble in to the hub of dark energy flowing into the center of the room. She giggled as she watched unable to hold it in getting herself a glare form the Grand Dark. Jinx waved back smiling in a friendly manner and waited. This was going to be funny.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

Dark Avalon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Avalon   Dark Avalon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:17 am

Aoife sat down nest to Jinx wondering what she was waiting for and was shushed when she tried to ask. Odd but interesting what got her so happy? maybe she just didn't like the Grand dark and so enjoyed watching her fail. This seemed a bit too personal for that Jinx was normally very amicable and didn't hold grudges she was even happy to see Aoife after she left her thee to die. Which was saying something Aoife only realized afterwards that she had left Jinx in a suicide situation but apparently she got out fine enough.
Back to top Go down
Naza

Naza

Political Power : 22

Dark Avalon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Avalon   Dark Avalon I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:07 am

Aron growled and kept his position around Jinx he was hand picked to protect her by her so he took his position seriously. All he had to do now was wait.

"Well This should be interesting." He chuckled under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Warrior
Warrior
Jinx

Dark Avalon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Avalon   Dark Avalon I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:28 am

Jinx bounced in place watching as the negative energy grew in the center point of the room the Grand Dark calling it there with her own will. The Negative energy seemed to hold for a second almost solidifying for the grand dark before turning erratic and dissipating Jinx tried to hold her snicker in again she had failed to bring forth the consciousness of negative energy. The grand Dark's face was that of rage she was angry beyond belief and made no attempt to hide it at all. She began to try again and Jinx face changed from playfully entertained to worried. She never tried again after she failed she knew what it meant when Negative energy refused to cooperate and what further insisting entailed. She had lost it.

"Oh no not good." She said not giving the others a chance to question her by leaping down. "No wait don't do it!" Jinx shouted sprinting at the grand Dark, who only smiled savagely and began the gathering all over again. Jinx dashed through the gathering dark energy and tried to push the Dark away from the circle. the energy turned violent lashing out at the Night terrors tossing them back Jinx cursed and punched the Grand Dark as hard as she could knocking her back and down. She raised her hands and tried to calm the energy down. "No good gotta stop the energy from going out of control..." She muttered no human could take this much energy and live wait no human she wasn't human her body was much more durable, she smiled and bit her lip. She only had once chance at this and one chance to do it right.

Jinx shuddered as the energy forced it's way into her, her body twitching at the sudden rush of power. Jinx felt strange, different but the same maybe this really wasn't as bad as she thought. She turned to face the grand dark to chastise her for being reckless and felt a hand enter her chest. "What?" Jinx blinked as the grand dark sneered.

"Just needed you away from your pet with your guard down. so go ahead become one with the dark. Jinx made a gurgling noise and smiled. She snapped her fingers and Serenity slashed through her chest and into her wound Jinx smiled again this time however it was cruel.

"If that's how you felt you should've tried harder you can't kill an Angel so simply." Jinx said poking her opponent with her blade tip.

"Bullshit you're human angels don't go near the dark." The woman replied.

"I am an angel of the dark Jinx the Angel of Misfortune, pleased to meet you~" The Angel said winking.

"I'm sick you you playing pretend." The grand Dark Snarled.

"Then stop me, that is, if you can~"
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

Political Power : 1133

Dark Avalon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Avalon   Dark Avalon I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:47 am

Thomas grabbed Arons shoulder to stop him "Give her a minute mate..."

"But im swo-" Aron started

"She knows what shes doing...Besides...She just became.....Somthing a little bit more complex then me or you" Thomas finished.

"Fine" Aron grumbled, "But if she looks like shes in danger I swe-"

"I'd already have dragged you in there with me if that was the case...Dont worry about it..." Thomas replied.

Aron glared at the man, Thomas seemed way to cocky at times, yet he was extremely humble at other times.
As if he couldn't make up his mind who to be.

Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

Dark Avalon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Avalon   Dark Avalon I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:04 am

"Don't sell yourself short big guy I can taste your complexity, Jinx however much she may change however will still be Jinx." Aoife giggled. 'Besides this is more for your own ego isn't it Jinx?' The Vampiri thought to herself watching the angel tease and taunt the leader of the night terrors. "She's more conniving than I thought egging the leader to attack her puts her on the high ground for taking over. The others will see her taking the leaders place as perfectly within their rules. clever little angel."
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Warrior
Warrior
Jinx

Dark Avalon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Avalon   Dark Avalon I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:01 pm

"I am the dark, And I'm the light,
To cast a dark shadow one must be bright.
To know the moon, you must know the sun,
The only other answer is to run~"
Jinx sang under her breath blocking the other womans hand as it struck forth to try and pierce her. "You really don't like me do you?" She asked blocking another hand.

"To be honest you're simply in my way and you get on my nerves whether or not I dislike you isn't really important." She said breaking free. "I can't beat you in power now but I know about something that doesn't care how much power you have." She snapped her fingers and two flaming pits appeared behind her. Jinx blinked in confusion, what did she just do? "Slayers are immune to your power bullshit. Have a fun time dying." She said as jinx snarled.

"These things are detestable! You soil the dark energy here by allowing those creature's presence. ARON YOU RIFLE!" She shouted putting her hand up Aron blinked he had a rifle? He remembered the weight on his back yeah he did have something like that didn't he? he tossed it towards Jinx and flexed his muscles ready to support her if need be.

"Mistress these things smell wrong be careful."

"I'm not fighting them, you are. I'm going after the bitch." Jinx replied running past the pair of slayers.

"Wait what?" Aron asked looking to Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

Dark Avalon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Avalon   Dark Avalon I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:47 am

Thomas grabbed Aron and jumped into the area with the slayers, and pushed him after jinx.
"Go help the little lady, I got the beasties." Thomas said with a smug grin.

"You sure man?"
Thomas shot the man a look, a look that made Aron feel like prey.
"Right" With that Aron turn and chased after Jinx.

"Well then....Lets see what the things that go bump in the night can do to little Old me.." Thomas said, his tattoos moving around as if alive, pushing against his skin.

Both slayers attacked a pincer maneuver, Thomas sidestepped, grabbed a slayer arm, and using the lunging momentum of both of them, cut a Slayer in half with the blade of its partner.
"Apparently Not Much" Thomas muttered as the two halves of the beast slapped the ground and skidded, the other one being thrown into a wall.

It recovered in an instant, and started to charge at him again.

Black tendrils ripped from Thomas's body into the ground, The slayer tackled the man, impaling him in the chest.
He coughed blood on its face, as the tendrils kept him from moving.
"Bad move.." Thomas said with a sadistic grin, he then squeezed the Slayer in his arms in a bear hug.
The cracking of its bones came quick, However Thomas realized the thing was tougher then he thought it was, and it required a perfect gauge on staying in the human range of his strength to even break bone.

After its spine snapped, and its arms and legs were broken, Thomas dropped the beast from his hug, it fell to its knees, and before it could re cooperate, Thomas grabbed the metal ring around its head and ripped it out of its body.
"Wonder if that was important..." Thomas muttered throwing it over his shoulder, and kicking it into the wall without looking for good measure.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

Dark Avalon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Avalon   Dark Avalon I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:29 am

Aoife however hand leaped from her perch to the Angel and the Witch, She wanted to see this the purple energy flashing was surprisingly powerful.

"Yummy~ I can't wait to see how she pulls this off." The woman said grinning and picking up speed.
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Warrior
Warrior
Jinx

Dark Avalon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Avalon   Dark Avalon I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:01 am

Jinx wasn't a good shot she decided she was only wasting ammo with the rifle and instead chucked it at the Grand dark throwing her off balance long enough to tackle her. They struggled on the ground the gran dark bitch laughing as Jinx tried to wrestle her. The laughter just kept going and while Jinx normally had a lot of patience.

"What's so freaking funny?" jinx asked after getting pushed away.

"Angels are easily bounded by Gyuan Circles and you're in the middle of six of them." was the cocky response Jinx's eyes widened and she looked down just in time to feel her body freeze in place her head forceed to look straight ahead her arms and legs spread eagle style. The grand dark drew her sword and pointed it at Jinx's chest. "Good bye Jinx you were a great asset while you laste-"

"Oh just shut up!" Aron shouted smacking the dark away from his charge throwing her across the room. He looked over Jinx and discovered that the six circles would no be removed, he turned and approached the grand dark determined to tear the information from her. she turned from her stomach suddenly and Aron's eyes locked onto the rifle he had given Jinx. Aron was standing between Jinx and bullets the result being pradictable his body slumping to the ground full of rounds.

"A-aron" Jinx snarled as the grand dark steped forwards to deliver the killing blow upon her.

"Any more pets to fight your battles?" The arrogant bitch snarled.

"Don't wanna play no more? Tired of doing the dirty work yourself?" Jinx replied sweetly.

"Cute." She stated before shoving the blade into her chest. She then turned on her heel and went to check Aron's body and- "You've got to be kidding me. I knew I should've checked him first." She spat looking around for him. The was a sound behind her like a blade being drawn she turned back and saw Jinx weapon blookming from her chest. "Oh no."

"Ohh yeah~" Aron grinned as the circles dissapated and Jinx smiled at the woman who had just earlier stabbed her.

"I'll just blow this entire place to the ground let's see you heal being in a million peices!" She said right before jinx rushed her stabbing her with her own weapon.

"If you don't mind I'd rather we kept the innocents out of this." She said quietly before pulling out the blade and decapitating the woman with it.

(Woooah~ that was rushed sorry about the wait... I'll let Niti handle it from here. Sorry everyone.)
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

Dark Avalon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Avalon   Dark Avalon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:39 am

Thomas caught up with Jinx and Aron after Jinx's fight with the....well shes dead now, so who cares who she was, shes meat now, just like everything else, He had two holes in his chest, where were not bleeding and were actually healing infront of her eyes. Obviously from the slayers.
"How are you My lady?, any existing injuries or scrapes?" He asked smiling at her, He had finished healing by this point.

(PHOTO TIME~)
Dark Avalon Thomas10
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

Dark Avalon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Avalon   Dark Avalon I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:31 pm

"My injuries have healed thanks to the abundance of dark energy but that won't last too long. I've fatigued myself So I will go rest up a bit." She put an arm around Aron. "Take me to my room, I need to rest for a few hours... Aoife be a dear and take that head and present it to the rest of the council, Please and Thank you. And Thomas do me a favor and collect and energy sample from the dead bitch. Something was off and I need to check it when I wake up." Jinx asked before her eye's dropped a bit and she became unresponsive.

"Poor dear exhausted herself. Whelp I gotta job to do brb everybody." Aoife snickered grabbing the Former Dark's head and skipping away with it. Aron nodded at Thomas and picked up his charge with both arms and began to carry her towards her room. This was an eventful evening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Avalon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Avalon   Dark Avalon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Avalon
Page 1 of 1