Need To Live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need To Live

Years in the future the world had already burned, we will struggle on because there is always the need to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Letting off some Steam.
Tesslamyllae NiQoolean (For Bending..) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 8:43 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Koori (bleach)
Tesslamyllae NiQoolean (For Bending..) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Arum Buile (Bleach)
Tesslamyllae NiQoolean (For Bending..) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 pm by Admin

» Random rules rant.
Tesslamyllae NiQoolean (For Bending..) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm by Nikolas Krossley

» Bellua Deamon (WIP)
Tesslamyllae NiQoolean (For Bending..) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Nick Krossley, "I got bored"
Tesslamyllae NiQoolean (For Bending..) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Weiss Trenden- Shinigami WIP
Tesslamyllae NiQoolean (For Bending..) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:23 am by Nikolas Krossley

» First Draft
Tesslamyllae NiQoolean (For Bending..) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm by Temp

» Adalia [Test]
Tesslamyllae NiQoolean (For Bending..) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 am by Sandra Sakura

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Tesslamyllae NiQoolean (For Bending..)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tesslamyllae

Tesslamyllae

Political Power : 3

Tesslamyllae NiQoolean (For Bending..) Empty
PostSubject: Tesslamyllae NiQoolean (For Bending..)   Tesslamyllae NiQoolean (For Bending..) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:09 pm

(And Just incase i need to go back in time and slap someones shit together)

Name:
Tesslamyllae NiQoolaen
(Tessla-Mill-A) (Ni-Kuu-Lin)

Race: Currently Unkown.

Fear: Im not sure she fears anything.

Hair color: Auburn

Eye color: Dazzling Emerald.

Height:Varies, tends to be 5' 4"

Appearance over all:

Tesslamyllae NiQoolean (For Bending..) Tessy_10

Personality: Tessy can be a bit extreme at times, but her intentions are all good. She was created from the "Inner Woman" Within Matthew, to be the greatest super Hero ever. She always strives to accomplish this goal, but currently shes been rather busy with work. Personality wise, think Mad Genius without the Crazy being out for everyone to know. However she has been known to say she wishes to conquer Phantaisme and to protect all of her subordinates from then on.

Weapon:
Tesslamyllae NiQoolean (For Bending..) Tessy_11
Twin revolvers known as
"Dues Rex"
and
"Pudica Rex"

The revolving part always spins, unless she purposfully opens it to put in a specific type of bullet.
They never run out of ammo, and they shoot the targets purest weakness, in pure form.

Equipment: Time-Gauntlet: An item consisting of what appears to be hundreds if not possibly thousands of watches wrapped around a pure white Armored gauntlet of a knights armor from one of Mooch's past selves, Originally used by Mooch during need to live, she retrieved it from him to avoid the risk of him abusing it. Allows the wearer to cross Time and Space at will, to a designated time, and location punched in via Alinu coordinates and dates.

An infinitismal amount of Devices and Gadgets.

Abilities/Power:
Interestingly enough Tessy has somthing like 6 powers.

1st: The ability to use people who are emotionally close to herself abilities.
She gains one ability from each person she gets a close personal freindship with.

2nd: The ability to always know how to hit the target, an example of this is normally she cannot miss, if they put somthing in the way she knows how to make the bullet ricochet to hit the target still.
+ 10 to shoot things with bullets.

3rd: The ability to warp the universe to her whims, This is the ability that Mooch's color control seemingly came from, because she can change the rules of the universe.
This one is a bit harder to put rules on. It couldnt be anything like, Space doesnt exist. it would have to be within a certain amount of ability. Like say someone shoots at her, and she says Bullets Move to the left. the bullet flys wide, and everyone gets penalties to aim. Till her next turn. then it goes back to normal. It also uses one of her actions, Out of her, Simple and Move actions.

4th: The abilities of enhanced motor skills, Enhanced senses, Enhanced reflexes, and Enhanced durability and strength. Its easily assumed she could take Ffraide on equal footing, However this has yet to happen as the two are close friends.
+10 to all base stats, and checks involving Reflexes.

5th: trait: Perfect genius: Tessy cant fuck up anything scientific, Knowledge related, or Mechanics related Roll wise She gets natural successes in dealing with those areas.

6th: trait: Extreme Mechanic: She can build almost any type of tech in the blink of an eye, Most the time shes already prepared for the event and just opens up hammer space and retrives the object she needs though.

History: Prolly gonna be revealed in story..I wont bother with this right now. Its a bit long.
Back to top Go down

Tesslamyllae NiQoolean (For Bending..)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Need To Live :: General :: Character Creation-
Jump to: