Need To Live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need To Live

Years in the future the world had already burned, we will struggle on because there is always the need to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Letting off some Steam.
Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 8:43 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Koori (bleach)
Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Arum Buile (Bleach)
Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 pm by Admin

» Random rules rant.
Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm by Nikolas Krossley

» Bellua Deamon (WIP)
Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Nick Krossley, "I got bored"
Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Weiss Trenden- Shinigami WIP
Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:23 am by Nikolas Krossley

» First Draft
Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm by Temp

» Adalia [Test]
Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 am by Sandra Sakura

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Political Power : 777777782

Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:57 am

The member 'amoroth' has done the following action : ROLLFORIT

'd20' : 4
Back to top Go down
https://needtolive.forumotion.com
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

Political Power : 235

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:59 am

The flames went out on the vampiri blood mage, and a look of pure unadulterated rage spread across her face.
"Gods damn it mooch..." he said before getting lifted into the air by his own blood and crashing through the wall.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

Political Power : 495

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:12 am

"Fuck what the hell was that stuff?" gina screamed as she tried to get away from her oppoent to get Amoroth on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:12 am

The member 'Nitia' has done the following action : ROLLFORIT

'd20' : 20
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:16 am

"MOVE BITCH GET OUT OF MY WAY!!" Gina shouted tossing the Lycan into the blood mage Gina shifted back into human form and ran over to Amoroth. "You okay?" She asked trying to pull him up.

"I just got tossed through a wall by my own blood. I guess I've been better." He replied looking ticked. Gina sighed at least she tossed that furry bitch like a trash can earlier. That made Gina feel much better about her situation that and she could control her lycan form. These small victories made their situation seem brighter.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:23 am

"It was suppose to be dave's incendiary fluid!" he replied, his rage building up.

Gina looked at him quizzically, then remembered. If amoroth get mad enough, he may be able to turn the tide. but how do I piss him off. i barely know the guy. she thought as she helped him to his feet.

seconds later, Eric kicked in the door, wielding Amoroth's turret with Sarah behind him. "Ding dong Bitches..." he said, and without hesitation, he squeezed the trigger, firing necrotic silver rounds.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:23 am

'd8' : 5
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:28 am

Bullets ripped through the blood mage and lycan, burning and sending blood and flesh into the air. the vampiri woman raised a hand, stopping Eric Immediately. he then began to float into the air. amoroth's eyes widened as he watched his Brata and friend float above them.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:28 am

#1 'd20' : 6

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 8
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:34 am

Eric Screamed in pain as blood began to flow from his eyes and nose but he was still hanging on. Amoroth began to shake violently as his rage meter began to reach it's breaking point. his teeth became sharper, his features, started to grow more draconic and less human. Finally he let out a roar of pure hatred and fury, and charged the woman, with slashing at her savagely. on of his strikes slashed her across the face, stumbling her, and causing her to release him.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:08 am

The woman growled and slashed at Amoroth her claws biting into his scales Gina got the others to leave while the mage and the lycan were distracted. This was about to get nasty. Gina turned to the fight and growled luck be with her...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:08 am

'd20' : 17
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:21 am

Gina roared black flames at her target who seemed amused by the attack damnit why wasn't she hurt? when this attack hit her it fucked her up horridly. was she immune? Gina growled and got ready for another blast.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:21 am

#1 'd20' : 6

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 18
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:24 am

The attack hit home but Gina felt something in her gut and realized the woman had a hold on her. Gina struggled as She and Amoroth were raised into the air. she had to gasp for breath the woman was literally stopping the b lood in her body. she'd suffocate or something similary uncomfortably permanent. she struggled abit more to little avail she did however notice that the woman couldn't see and was feeling out for them. She had them in her grips but she had somehow made it so she could only hear them. Good going Gina
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:51 am

Amoroth thrashed and struggled as he and Gina were lifted into the air. when he abruptly stopped, and began to laugh deeply. this caused the lycan to look at him confused and worried of what was going to happen now.

"WHY... ARE... YOU... LAUGHING!" she struggled to say as she struggled herself. the blood mage paid no heed to it until Amoroth abruptly stopped and looked at her with malice.

After a few seconds of struggling, he managed to move his arm to the right angle "YOU BE DAMNED!"

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:51 am

Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:01 pm

a massive artillery blast, erupted from his hand, massive in size, obliterating the entire room along with most of the next few floors. the lycan and mage went flying through the wall that stood, causing her to lose her grip on Him and Gina. Amoroth and gina began to fall due to the lack of floor. In a last ditch effort, amoroth spread his now massive wings, knocking down some more walls, and grabbed gina.

"Get us the hell out of here..." she panted as amoroth soared upwards and rocketed out of the area.

"Bitch... Please..." he growled as he looked back at the castle.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:16 am

"Oh no you don't" The woman said raising her hands Gina felt something coming at them and looked back. and what she saw scared her.

Last edited by Nitia on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:17 am

'd20' : 1
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:28 am

Gina opened her eyes the ground was tough and uncomfortable lying on it hurt. She tried to move her body was in pain but it worked. She sat up and looked around. What was happening just before? Oh yeah Amoroth was flying away from Erszabet with her in tow...where did he go? She looked around and found him lying in a tree. What had hapened? They were knocked out the mage she somehow made them fall unconscious...what had happened? Where was she now?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:28 am

Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:41 am

There were explosions in the backgrounds shouts. Angry they sounded kind of familiar...Mistress Alexia?

"Your pets guts look pretty. Let's see if yours are just as pretty looking!!" The shout rung her ears. Definitely not Alexia but the voice was similar...who was that?

"Back off little girl this has nothing to do with you."

Another explosion

"The fuck it doesn't!"

She was arguing with the blood mage? Who is this woman? More explosions Gina still wasn't fully aware of her surroundings she tried to stand up difficult but doable.

"If you refuse to listen to reason then I'll just knock you out and send you home!"

a chain of explosion the smell of burning forest was high in the air.

"Try it! You may have caught my friend by surprise but I'll rip you apart!"

a large cracking sound like someone broke a thousand mirrors at once.

"Damn it all you're stronger than you look.

Gina limped her way to Amoroth and fell against the tree. She tried to see where the fighting was but couldn't.

Just out of sight Selina had destroyed another Lycan servant. She was covered in blood and gore grinning like a maniac. Her left hand glowing black and her right red. She had the blood mage on the defensive with the catasrophic energies flashing about there was no way to focus her own blood magic.

"GAE BOLG!!" Selina shouted raising her hand above her head a large spear that appeared to be made of energy appearing. She hurled it throw a lycan servant at the blood mage who managed to throw herself out of the way.

...dangerous...she has grown stronger than I thought she would...." She muttered grinning to herself. "However she is foolish." She raised a hand and Selina's body froze up. Selina knowing she couldn't move to throw her spears again had only one option.

"Total destruction." She murmured the entire area starting to shake and moan the earth itself trembling in protest of her power.

Back at the tree Gina had managed to get Amoroth from the tree and was shaking him while trying to keep herself awake.

"Hey, get up we...we need to leave come on get up." She said her head moving in a circle as she had trouble keeping it in one place for long.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:04 am

Amoroth Eyes shot open, and a look of absolute delight lit up his face. "I smell Selena..." he grinned. he then noticed Gina with a frantic look on her face. his mood then dropped to terrified. he then grabbed Gina, spread his wings, which hurt like a bitch, and launched off into the air. "HOLD ON TIGHTLY! WE'RE KICKING IT INTO OVERDRIVE!" he screamed.

Gina held onto his armor for dear life, as the sudden surge of speed hit her. seconds later, there was a loud Crack, as amoroth broke the sound barrier. he had went from zero to OH SHIT m/ph, at an average of FUCK seconds.

Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:38 pm

(I'm going to ingnore the damage that would do to you and just roll for gina's ears.)

Gina had no time to register what was going on around her. Her body was already weak from it's injuries and Amoroth seemed to just be ignoring his. What was that noise?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next