Need To Live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need To Live

Years in the future the world had already burned, we will struggle on because there is always the need to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Letting off some Steam.
Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 8:43 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Koori (bleach)
Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Arum Buile (Bleach)
Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 pm by Admin

» Random rules rant.
Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm by Nikolas Krossley

» Bellua Deamon (WIP)
Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Nick Krossley, "I got bored"
Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Weiss Trenden- Shinigami WIP
Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:23 am by Nikolas Krossley

» First Draft
Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm by Temp

» Adalia [Test]
Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 am by Sandra Sakura

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Political Power : 777777782

Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:38 pm

The member 'Nitia' has done the following action : ROLLFORIT

'd20' : 15
Back to top Go down
https://needtolive.forumotion.com
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

Political Power : 495

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:18 pm

She was hearing the sound barrier breaking as Amoroth pushed himself. and barely managed to shut down her senses and grab a big breath. Lycans didn't fly. Her old body could've dealt with it. This one needed to be trained first. She had saved her ears though. and as Amoroth flew her out of there there was no hearing the explosions in the growing distance.

"BOOM!! THERE GOES THAT RIGHT ARM OF YOURS!" Selina shouted as the womans arm went up in flames. The woman sighed and blood replaced the arm healing as if it had never happened.

"Take me seriously kid." The woman said as Selina smiled.

"Alright, let's get dangerous." She laughed, dark red lighting crackling from her body. "EVERYTHING WILL BE DESTROYED!!"
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

Political Power : 1133

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:38 pm

(....Interjection...Because i cant resist)

(LETS GET DANGEROUS!)

(THIS MESSAGE PROVIDED BY EVOCH~)

Last edited by Admin on Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Error Incorrect name.)
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

Political Power : 235

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:07 am

Gina began to hear him sing. "Don't stop me now! I'm having such a good time, I'm having a ball! Don't stop me Now! If you wanna have a good time, JUST GIVE ME A CALL!" he sang as they made their decent to the mansion. she could feel him slow down as he made his decent. "Ladies and gentle men, thank you for flying air Amoroth. We hope you enjoyed your stay in hell." he said as he landed gently on the lawn.

"You're such a lunatic... But thanks for getting me the hell out of there." Gina said as she released his armor and set her feet on the ground.

"Time to let exhaustion take over now. Ispah Out!" he said before collapsing on the grass out cold
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:41 pm

(I was not expecting that.)

Gina left Amoroth where he fell and turned her ears back on. she walked a few steps before falling over. Feng Mei had by this time found the two. Shaking her head she slung them over her shoulders and brought them inside.

"Is this the reason she broke out?" Alexia asked as Feng Mei uncerimoniously dropped them unto the ground.

"I can't tell It's possible Shal I retrieve her?" Feng Mei responded.

"Please do, and if anyone stops you, remove them." Alexia said sighing.

"You mean no limiter?" Feng Mei asked her voice dancing with Joy.

"You've earned it." Alexia responded smiling. Feng Mei jumped into the air and ran out a roaring sound erupting from outside as soon as she disappeared.

"Abigail please revive them they have the informatioin that the others did not. Treat them gently though it looks like they've been through a lot." The Vampiri queen said smiling.

"Gentle? You feeling okay normally tough love is your style." Abigail said using a few quick soothing and healing spells on them."

"I can see what is happening, war is coming. I need every assest I have to be used to the fullest. My Allies need to be prepared. It's not here yet I can afford to be nice." Was the simple response.

"Ever since the world went to shit you've been hard on everyone it's nice to see you be more relaxed with others again." Abigail teased.

"You can heal them or I can lock you in a closet without any books." Alexia snapped back.

"Ohh~ Touchy are we love? I'm almost done just be patient, they have had blood pooling in their brain the pressure alone almost killed them their veins have almost been ripped apart. Multiple bone fractures and bruises Amoroth almost ripped himself apart getting him and Gina here. Gina's body held up better due to the shifting it recently went through but she had no energy and her cells could not stay in their healed state. she had began decaying in a sense. I am super charging their cells with energy the cells will use that energ-" She was interrupted by Alexia coughing. "Oh yes I am boring you, one more minute love~."

"You know you are my best friend, that must be why it's so easy for you to get on my nerves." Alexia murmured.

"Oh yes love~ I've known you for a couple thousand years now. I'd say that I am the only one who really knows you." Abigail replied. "All done so happy, I have new diagnostics on their bodies as well!"

"Sneaky bitch. You took more time to scan them than heal them." She said.

"Of course I did, need to know how to fix em up better in the future." Abigial winked opening a book putting the results of her spells in.

"Yeah what a fortunate benefit of your magic. When Will they wake up?"

"A few hours from now. I'll have Dain put them in a resting room. Until then I have something to show you love~" Abigial grinned and grabbed her friend by the hand pulling her towards the library.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:13 am

(Time skip powers ACTIVATE!)

Amoroth shot up from mid sleep, gasping as if from waking from a nightmare. sweat poured off him as he looked around frantically, trying to figure out where he was. after a few moments he relaxed, after realizing he was in his room. his body felt as if he had went ten rounds with Selena, with her armed with a baseball bat... in a blender.

he slowly and painfully slid out of bed and made his way to his closet, where he had his uniform pressed and hanging. he quickly put it on, and checked himself over for mistakes. afterwards he made his way to a panel on his wall and pulled it out, revealing a small still. "Been about two weeks now... should be done." he said as he gabbed a glass jug and began to pour a batch of mead he had made into it slowly, making sure not to oxidize it again for a second fermentation. five minutes later, he put a cork on the jug and let it sit, as he made his way down to make his report to Alexia.

as he entered the throne room where Alexia sat, he saw Gina was nowhere to be found. perhaps she was still knocked out. "My lady." he said as he made a low bow.

"how are feeling Amoroth?" she asked as amoroth rose from his bow. the question had taken him aback, but he recovered quickly.

"Like i went ten rounds with your sister, and she had a baseball bat. But I'll heal, my lady." he replied humorously.

Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:06 am

"Seems like you had a harder time than was expected. I apologize for putting you in that position, may I ask who you fought?" Alexia asked her voice softer.

(I'll let you do the report, since I'd rather see how you handle it.)
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:15 pm

Amoroth straightened up and looked directly at her before speaking. "On our way to the enemy encampment, we had a run in with an old friend of mine. she was wounded by a sentry turret loaded with necrotic silver rounds. i saved her at the expense of my own blood. as we got to the encampment, a rather large castle, Gina had me put on the guise of a common sell sword." he began. Alexia, looked a bit amused, so he continued. "We waited till nightfall, to bring in the rest of the squad. we split into groups of two. after searching a while, gina heard blood pulsing through the walls. we decided to regroup, when she appeared. Erszabet the Blood."
suddenly Alexia's amused look, disappeared, and a scowl formed on her face.

"We managed to put up a fight before fleeing. as i started to fly off with Gina, we were knocked out of the air. I woke up with Gina shaking me when i caught the scent of your sister. we took off again, and i pushed myself to go super sonic. and the rest you probably know My lady" he finished as he waited for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:52 am

Alexia sighed and Abigail came into the room looking pretty happy with her self and silenced the room the magic crackling as it touched the walls and doors. Abigail saw the windows and did the same to them before she forgot. After adding a few more defenses She teleported Amoroth, Alexia, and herself to Selina's room. The Vampiri queen sighed and rested against a wall.

"That woman, Erszabet, is my Aunt." Alexia said growling. "She drains the souls out of those she feeds on. She's extremely powerful a definite danger. Amoroth I'm pulling you and your squad away from those assignments. I'm not losing one of my best teams to her The information about my relation to Erszabet is secret tell no one.

"I..understand Madame." Amoroth said after a while.

"Amoroth I have a question for you." Alexia said suddenly.

"Yes?" He responded settling into a more comfortable position trying to keep off his mostly healed bruises.

"Why do you want to become a Knight?" She asked after a almost cliche pause. The expression on her face seemed to state her thoughts were elsewhere. "The knights isn't just a title they are my generals and advisors. They are tools used to near perfect efficiency an order must be followed even if it goes against their morals. It's not a easy thing, when I made the others Knights I did so because I was a young girl sentimental and naive I thought declaring them knights made them a breed apart, special. I didn't realize what it meant to others who discovered their station. They became targets i have only three knights because I can trust them to not die on me. Again I ask, why is it do you want to become a knight?"

Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:45 am

Amoroth straightened up even further. Despite the pain, he did so. "To Be more than what i am, and to have purpose." he replied. "Before the tournament, i was nothing. i had no purpose, other than to survive. But when you sealed me in the grimmor of destruction.... you unlocked my bloodline, and I felt a greater sense of purpose from that." he Explained. "And when you accepted me as a butler, it was one of the most happiest moments I have ever had in five years, and the reason to spend my life as you see fit. You gave me purpose again, and for that, I owe you.... a knight was never a title or promotion, it was a sense of being to me..."
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:18 am

Alexia smiled and Amoroth felt something smash into his gut throwing him back wards but still leaving him on his feet.

"I, Feng Mei the First Knight of Alexia, Rank: Dragon Knight. Welcome you!" The Guard said grinning, as Amoroth tried to get his bearings, then suddenly he felt something cutting into his cheek and he spun out of the way to avoid it going into his jaw.

"I, Adelaide Vendetta, The Second Knight. Rank: Time Knight. Welcome you." The Cheif Maid said with a curtsy Amoroth realized what was happening When he felt magic boiling behind him he dodged once again and once again it was barely.

"I, Abigial Panmentis, The Third Knight. Rank: Magus Knight. Welcome you." She said giving him a smile that was warm and friendly but also slightly creepy. Amoroth remembered when she threaten to dissect him. He relaxed there were only three Knights so he didn't have to worry about another attack when Suddenly a fist hit him in the face throwing him into the wall. He rubbed his face and looked up seeing...Inu? He remembered the lycan from the cornfield incident.

"I, Inu Hell-Hunter, The Fourth Knight. Rank: Rage Knight. Welcome you." He said grinning before his form disappeared. Amoroth looked confused but before he could question it Alexia helped him to his feet.

"You are Platinum Knight Amoroth when working under my name. You're a Knight now use the title well or the others will have to kill you." Alexia said as the other three Knights actually there welcomed him

"Amoroth welcome to our group. Your the fifth member Which in rank puts you under our Artillery Abigail." Feng Mei said grinning.

"Okay but why was that lycan a Knight? I think I remember seeing him once." Amoroth said remembering the lycan's punch stretched his jaw a bit to get rid of the dull pain.

"Inu?" Rose asked getting a nod from Amoroth. "He became a Knight a while ago more than twenty he saved Alexia when the Infected flooded into the safe house she was evacuating His Alpha the Hellion suggested the idea to Alexia saying when she really needed him she could call on him. However with all that is going on he hasn't been doing things as much lately." Rose said smiling.

"So your name is Adelaide?" Amoroth finally asked Rose after a bit.

"Yes that is my real name I prefer to be known as Rose though if you don't mind." She said smiling.

"Oi Amoroth you need to know the rankings so you know how we operate on the field." Feng Mei said grinning. "I'm the Commander of the Knights I use the Spec ops and S.M.A.R.T. Teams to hit high value targets and either remove them or claim them for Alexia and her allies. In War I lead my teams in high risk assaults agaist the enemy attacking supplies and transports. After Alexia I am the highest Authority." Feng Mei finished grinning obviously proud of her station. "Inu is our Second in command he literally fought his way there. If we can get him He leads his own combination of Lycan Soldiers and Vampiri Sentinals into the thick of battle his job is normally to cause as much damage as possible leaving opening for Rose and Abigail to take care of." She finished adding Inu's job as an after thought probably realizing he wasn't here to explain it himself.

"I am third in the line, I take Stealth units and lead them in assassinations of high vaule targets. If it's a normal enemy I'm charge of removing their command structure and instilling chaos among their ranks. With the infected my team and I find the strongest and more dangerous out of the horde and remove them from play. So to speak." Rose said giving another curtsy.

"I am the fourth in line mostly because I have no desire to be high ranking in an army. I am artillery I take the Mages and rain down destructive spells on the enemy and when there is a lure in their wave we heal and buff the soldiers fighting and use magic where it is needed most." She said going back to her book. "Oh I am also in charge of the Handmaidens and Alexia's Shadow." She added as an after thought.

"Alexia's Shadow?" Amoroth asked not familair with the team.

"Yes her Shadow, there is a Woman who serves as Alexia's invisible right hand and personal body guard. she is called Aoife but who knows if that's her real name. Aoife is a Vampiri who revels in battle and is sent on most of our suicide missions. She is sent because she always makes it back. She only takes orders from Alexia and I." The group continued to talk to Amoroth about how they specifically did things and it became clear they didn't often get to talk about themselves with others and the chance to do so was something they actually liked.

"Enjoys yourselves but don't get too wasted." Alexia said as she left the room.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:03 pm

Amoroth grinned as he heard Alexia say don't get too wasted. "Ladies, If you follow me to my quarters, i have a jug of black cherry mead that has been aging for about two months. Lets give it a try." he said as he rubbed his jaw. Inu's got one hell of a punch... he thought. he then paused and began to wonder how he would best use his talents on the field. "On second thought. perhaps we should let it age a little longer." he said as he made his way back to his quarters.

an hour passed and finally he came up with an idea. he went over to his bedside table and pulled out a pad of drawing paper and a pencil along with some charcoal and several colored pencils. he then set out drawing. after ten or so drawings, he settled on one and began writing notes along with measurements and materials. "Now to get it made, tested and approved."

Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 4 Nod_shadow_team_facebook_cover_by_stealthlazarusofnod-d4njcus
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:22 am

Gina sat upwards moaning slightly she felt her face and was shocked to find that it wasn't hers. She blinked for a second before she remembered.

"Oh yeah...I stole it..." She said before smiling grimly to herself. A single tear flowing from her eye. "I stole it...."

[End Thread]

(Should I go into what dreams may come to light next? I have no idea what you're trying to do there.)
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:37 pm

(Please do. this thread is strictly towards amoroth's development)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4