Need To Live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need To Live

Years in the future the world had already burned, we will struggle on because there is always the need to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Letting off some Steam.
Waiting for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 8:43 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Koori (bleach)
Waiting for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Arum Buile (Bleach)
Waiting for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 pm by Admin

» Random rules rant.
Waiting for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm by Nikolas Krossley

» Bellua Deamon (WIP)
Waiting for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Nick Krossley, "I got bored"
Waiting for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Weiss Trenden- Shinigami WIP
Waiting for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:23 am by Nikolas Krossley

» First Draft
Waiting for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm by Temp

» Adalia [Test]
Waiting for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 am by Sandra Sakura

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Waiting for you.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

Political Power : 495

Waiting for you. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Silver leader frowned at Amoroth. She looked through the blackness and shook her head. She breathed out and shook, her face flushing. "Up close and personal horrid idea...only handmaidens of the royal families are able to work near the breeders without suffering their...'effects'. Breeders are sort of revered among vampiri their existence allowed us to survive many 'end of the world's."

The squad looked around now on edge. "The real question is Amoroth, is that if we already found the breeder where is second squad? And the Bomb for that matter?"
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

Political Power : 235

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:47 am

"still working on that. but right now we need to kill the breeder. I know you this thing had once sustained your people, but it's not anymore. it's been infected, it's not the creature you use to know. i'll kill her myself if i have to, but you all must come to terms that it's a monster now. If you try to keep me from killing it, I will have you arested for insubordination. Now let's kill it." he replied as he prepped himself for a full frontal assault. Amoroth then proceeded to bend the shadows to his will and create multiple copies of himself. without a moments hesitation he and his clones charged in while serpentining.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:14 pm

There was a sudden blur as something caught hold of Amoroth and threw him backwards, towards his squad scattering them before he could right himself with his wings.

'Strong bastard, what the fuck threw me?' He thought looking up to see A woman roughly six feet tall in height fighting another member of his squad. She had platinum hair and lightly colored brown eyes. She held her own against the Silver's second in command. Then he pulled a sudden head butt slamming his head into hers. He reeled back and fell over holding his head and moaning. She chuckled and shook her head looking at Amoroth and Silver leader. Something seemed oddly familiar about her.

"That was a dumb move I have a harder skull than most." She said laughing. "Okay, here's how things are gonna go down. I'm gonna kill you and you're gonna die. Any questions? No? Good!" She said as the Female breeder ran deeper into the complex. The platinum haired woman pulled out what looked like a Chinese Dao blade and pointed it at them while holding her other hand directly behind her and out of sight. Okay this was definitely familiar... No time to worry about it now.

"Who the fuck are you?" Amoroth demanded before shaking his head. "Doesn't matter, you're in the way. Kill her and I'll take care of the breeder!" He ordered his team.

"It won't be so easy to get past me especially when I'm this angry." She chuckled suddenly flashing being much closer...instant movement, this was a bit of a set back. Nothing Amoroth couldn't handle though, right?
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:22 am

"Just when i thought it would get boring..." amoroth replied as he held Ageless firmly in both hands, his body relaxed and prepared for any assault to be dished out. he then lashed out with blinding speed for a man of his size. his blade made contact with her's and was simply deflected. he lashed out again and was blocked. after several minutes of testing her, he stopped. "You're essence is familiar... he finally said as she herself lunged at him. amoroth side stepped and swung at her. she blocked and was caught in the face with a scaled elbow. "Clearly you can do better." amoroth taunted.

"You've seen nothing yet!" she spat as a small bead of blood trickled down her lip. amoroth pulled out a cloth from his armor and tossed it in front of her.

"Clean yourself up, you're bleeding... i don't wanna kill you like that now do I? he mocked. that's it Amoroth, keep pissing her off, she'll eventually get sloppy. look for a weakness he told himself as she got back onto her feet. clearly starting to get annoyed. she then lunged at him, which he easily foresaw. "On guard!" he mocked as she slashed at him repeatedly. "Strike, strike, lunge, parry..." He said as he then delivered a back hand which she caught. "Good. Damned" he said as an explosion erupted from his hand.

"Bastard!!!"
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:46 am

"That's right keep pissing me off it only makes it easier for me to kill you." The woman said black flames growing around her and surrounding her arms and legs. She rushed forwards too fast for Amoroth to track and ...nothing? He opened his eye's since he had blinked at the last second. the woman was staring next to Amoroth looking both pleased and annoyed. Amoroth wasn't about to give her any chances and put his hands infront of her face and before she could fully react.

"DAMNED!!" He shouted throwing her back with the force of his spell. He looked back and froze seeing Silver leader with her front torn open and tears streaming down her cheeks. She had thrwon herself in the way of the woman's attack to save him. She sacrificed herself for him.

"S-sir, p-please get my s-squad out of here...a-...a-...alive..." She groaned her chest heaving back and forth as she desperately tried to fill her lung with air to speak to the man leading her squad. "They went to deaal with he breeder while you were fighting.... She's...too strong for one on one and if she kills you, or get's past you. She'll hunt them down one by one... Sir I know they'll get the job done but if You don't save them they'll die..."

"Exodus." Came the woman's voice throwing flames at silver leader. amoroth only had a second to react. He reacted a bit too soon but the flames biting his platinum scaled arm looked pretty awesome in the dark underground. He looked back at the woman and snarled.

"Now, I'm really gonna fuck you up." He said snarling.

"Oh, really? She asked intrigued. She took a single step forward starting to grow larger nd more wolfish she was a lycan...not a surprise but still a problem.

"Sir, we've found the breeder, there's an exit this way. Do you read over?" Silver 2's voice sounded over their short ranged radio. The woman made a howling noise full of rage and turned to pursue the vampiri.

Amoroth had a choice. He could warn the Vampiri that she was coming, though that meant that the Breeder was likely to get away.... Or he could tell them to execute it, he couldn't reach the woman in time they'd be slaughtered but the primary target would be dealt with and Feng Mei and he could get out. However if the vampiri had a warning they may be able to hold off the lycan bitch until he got there to finish her off. If they got rid of the primary target however he could escape and put a knight hit out on her. She'd never escape that.

Success but losing a squad. Or failure...while keeping the men alive. Success meant making damn sure that breeder was wiped off the face of the earth by sacrificing his squad. With the nice little bonus of knowing that that bitch failed at her job. Failure meant he squad lived and they removed this...bitch from the face of the earth. But that the breeder goes free to make more infected on a large scale.

Amoroth made his choice quickly and brought the radio up to respond.

(Make the choice bro you gotta make the choice.)
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:00 pm

"Silver two, stand fast! incoming threat. Suppress the lycan until I get to your location." amoroth barked into the radio. as he sprinted after her, now running off of pure unadulterated rage.

"but sir-" Silver two began.

"Do you wanna live?! then obey my orders. silver leader died for all you. now shut the fuck up and obey!" he screamed into the radio as he grabbed a Molotov and began strapping it to the hilt of his blade. his features began to distort as he became more dragon like. his blood was awakening to the next level. seconds later he heard automatic fire
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:43 pm

(Brilliant now sit back and enjoy the ride! Oh and do me a favor and roll a d20 please.)

Amoroth came up on silver team being assaulted by the woman, who was in full lycan form and was tossing large chunks of reinforced concrete at the hold upped vampiri. She was bleeding from a few new wounds and was obviously weaker than before Amoroth saw his chance and took it rushing the woman she'd never see him coming. He took ageless and swung at her neck aiming for decapitation one of the only sure ways to remove a lycan threat. Then something hit him in the gut, knocking him back He saw it as he slid backwards the woman had pressed a button on her dao blade turning it to a guan-dao she tossed it like a javelin almost removing a Vampiri's head. The female lycan moved and threw herself At the recovering Amoroth, her weight on him as the grappled on the ground Amoroth looked at her saliva as it dripped from her fangs...lycan venom...Amoroth cursed cutting and shooting was bad and getting bit was even worse.

"Hold your fire Lycan venom engage hand to hand avoid the venom at all costs!" Silver 2 shouted leaping over the cover he was using slamming into the lycan like a freight train. He and Amoroth grabbed each others hands and got the dragon kin back on his feet. "Let's beat her down, for Gina" The vampiri said.

"Let's take her alive for now killing her would be risky, besides I think Alexia could think of a few fun ways to make her pay for Gina's death." The dragon kin grinned preparing for the second attack.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:16 pm

(rolled a 17)

"How much do you weigh?" amoroth asked silver two as an idea lit up his eyes.

"Why is that important?!" he cried. but Amoroth wasn't listening, he was suddenly lynched up by him. "Hey what the fuck you doing?!" he screamed.

"SSSSHHhhhh! Just relax..." Amoroth replied as he began to spin around with a hands holding an arm and leg. suddenly he launched silver two at her with all his might. ""Boo-ray Boo-raya dead. Obey your blood oath, come forth from the land of Abadon. Fire of Gehenam become a fiery blast and burn everything around us… EXODUS!" he cried. Silver two was then enveloped in flame as he rocketed towards the lycan bitch.

silver two realized Amoroth's plan and immediately pulled out two combat knives , and prepared for impact.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:55 pm

(there is a dice roll function under the send option please use that.)

The Lycan woman snarled and looked at the man flying at her. She snarled and raised both her hands shifting into her human state.

"Para nodo ii..." She started, grinning. this was bad the air crackled as she started but her spell was too long Silver two would collide with her before she finished. formo blooru never say die eda eternal idol! heaven's hell bring home the-AHHHH!!! Silver two slammed his silver knives into her body forcing her to convulse violently. She shook screaming, falling to the ground the enrgy from her spell dissipating into her own rage which she fed into her own defense. She stopped shaking but remained still unmoving looking up at the male vampiri staring at her. She snarled but then smiled. "I-I uugh! Did my best." She muttered pitifully.

"I should kill her for what she did to Silver leader."

"She belongs to Alexia now."

"H-ah! I was aiming for mister scaley here, if she didn't jump in the wa-AHHHH" She screamed loudly forcing the silver knives from her skin and turning lycan again her wounds healing. She roared again and started towards Amoroth after tossing Silver two into his squad.

(Just roll a die please, I'm testing the system.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Political Power : 777777782

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:55 pm

The member 'Nitia' has done the following action : ROLLFORIT

'd20' : 17
Back to top Go down
https://needtolive.forumotion.com
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:22 am

Amoroth stuck his blade in the ground and pulled out an unlit Molotov "Come at me you bitch!" he said as he got into back stance bracing himself for her. Omar, yo better help me with this... he prayed. the Lycan dove at him, claws at full extension. at the last moment, Amoroth grappled with one hand, and threw her onto the ground. he then brought down the Molotov towards her face. "This is for Gina..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:22 am

The member 'amoroth' has done the following action : ROLLFORIT

'd20' : 16
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:26 pm

There was a split second where Amoroth could see the lycan grin, then there were flames all over her. Amoroth backed away quickly from her reach as she stood there on fire the flames obscuring her body. Then there was laughter.

"Oh dear, it appears I'm on fire..." The chuckle came, the woman shifted back to human? Her voice wasn't gruff anymore...the molotov should have burnt her to death. The woman stepped out from the flames looking unharmed and pleased with herself. "...You just can't kill me can you? No matter I'll just burn this entire area down." She said strutting forwards once again beginning her earlier spell.

"Hey, bitch...You fucked up my body...I think it's only fair to give me yours." Gina's voice said from behind the woman, who turned in surprise to see the vampiri woman on her feet. She was bleeding badly and looked dead and gone but she obviously wasn't done yet. The Lycan turned to focus the spell on her but the vampiri shuddered and hit the ground.

"Wha? You're... That's right I'm... Gah!!" The Lycan woman was suddenly holding her head as if she had the worst possible migraine ever. "GET OUT OF ME!!" The lycan roared her voice mixing between her own and Gina's. "Oh calm down you baby I like it in here I think I'll stay!" The Lycan fell to her knees and struggled internally some more. "This is my body- Actually it's both of our bodies I however have won this little tug-of-war...good night." She said as the lycan stopped struggling and stood up looking around and examining herself.

"Hate to say it but this is actually an improvement to my real body...sad she had to blow a hole in my chest, she's not really so bad a person. Just a bit mentally messed." She looked at Amoroth and smiled. "Sir, orders?" She asked pleasantly picking up her corpse and slinging it over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:08 pm

"We continue our hunt." amoroth replied. "Good to have you back Gina, I owe you twice now." he said as he began to remove the Molotov from his blade. "Let's move! The thing hasn't gone too far." he barked at his men. "Gina, see if you can tap into that bitches memory you possessed and find out a possible location it would go to hide" he then sheathed his blade and charged into the darkness with the others in tow
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:56 am

"Sir, She's gone some kind of transport spell.only works once and all the flames removed the spell traces... Just a suggestion but we should probably head up and assist Feng Mei and her squads we've lost contact with them...We'll need to rethink our strategy anyways..." Gina murmured thoughtfully a hand on her chin. Silver 2 stood up and walked over looking dizzy.

"Sir, It might be a better course of action to return first, She just got this body it'll take her a bit of time to get used to it and use it properly." Silver 2 said sounding fatherly.

"I can control it jus-ughh...sorry maybe he's right..." She murmured as she found it hard to stand.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:27 am

"Well fuck... lets go back to the surface then." Amoroth replied to both of them. he then gave a his sword a flick to remove the gore.

"Follow me, I found a way out earlier" silver two replied as he brushed some dust off his uniform.

"Lead on living missile. but first, everyone check ammunition. We're gonna need all the firepower we can get if we're to kill those abominations outside"

"Which ones? the infect or the dark wraiths?" Gina asked inquisitively

"Dark wraiths. infected are easy to destroy." amoroth replied as he checked his satchel on how many Molotovs were left

(Admin-Mooch: Later posts were deleted for editing reasons, just lettin you know)

Last edited by amoroth on Wed May 02, 2012 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:01 am

The was a loud roar almost dragon like as the crumpled body of a dark Wraith flew over Amoroth's head as he finally reached the surface. Feng Mei having run out of ammo apparently resorted to more drastic measures. Her skin looked like it was covered in scales the color of which changed depending on the light shining on them. Feng Mei was roaring mad to say the least her squads had retreated back and called Amoroth and his men over.

"When Feng Mei gives up the signal we are to head back to the stronghold." a Vampiri soldier said grinning.

"It's rare to see Feng Mei so riled up." Another said almost laughing.

"She's the strongest melee fighter I've ever seen, nothing can beat her close up I'm sure." Another added as they glanced over the the reptile like Feng Mei. She threw another Wraith and turned to the squads.

"GO WHILE I HAVE THEM DISTRACTED I'LL MEET UP WITH YOU LATER!!" She shouted stumbling forwards as on jumped on her back. She reached back for it obviously angry as another tried to grab her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:01 am

The member 'Nitia' has done the following action : ROLLFORIT

#1 'd12' : 1

--------------------------------

#2 'd12' : 9
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:02 am

Feng Mei stumbled back as the Wraith started falling over her.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:33 pm

"You all go! I'll stay to help Mei." he ordered the group. he the unsheathed Ageless and began to focus his retained fury to go from nice guy to 'I'ma rip yo arms off and bet you to death with'em' mode. his body began to change. his eyes became reptilian, and his features became more draconic. "FEEL THE BLOOD RAGE!" he screamed as he swung ageless downward at the nearest wraith
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:33 pm

The member 'amoroth' has done the following action : ROLLFORIT

'd12' : 12
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:34 pm

the blade sliced through the wraith as if it were tissue paper, causing it to fall to the floor it two halves.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:12 am

Feng Mei growled and used Amoroth to get up.

"I thought I told you to run." She said her fangs clearly longer than normal. Her eye's like reptile slits.

"Can't just leave you behind." He said shrugging.

"THE HELL YOU CAN'T! I GOT THIS NOW MOVE!!" She shouted literally tossing Amoroth back to the squads as they made their way out back towards the town they had come from. Feng mei knew she had to buy them time and if she had to look out for someone else she'd stumble besides she wouldn't fall to these things. Now that everyone else was gone she could let loose. She gave a cocky smirk and slid into what looked like a martial arts stance. "Leave me in this night, I serve it's queen. This night is mine. Now come for nothing shall save you from the dark..."
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:41 am

amoroth smacked into the closes soldier by gina. "remind me not to piss her off"he said as he got up. the soldier let out a groan as he laid there dazed and confused. "Sorry bout that."

Gina looked at him with a look of what the fuck? "I suggest we get moving and report to alexia." she said as amoroth dusted himself off.

"Right'O." he replied with a thumbs up. he then turned and helped the soldier up. "Let's go." he then grabbed gina and spread his wings, and with a powerful stroke they rose up into the air. he then made his way to the manner with the other winged vampiri in tow
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:03 am

♫Am I an ember,
flickering, fading
matter intangible, and yet once more I burn
for something grander, (oh)
Am I a whisper,
Here in an instant
Vanishing just as fast
Oh, please tell me I at least can say I am adequate!!!♫
A woman's voice sounded out loud as if someone was finally able to sing without fearing others hearing her. The was a shocked noise and Rose fell from the second story in front of Amoroth her face suddenly no longer it's normal dead pan discerning mask but a annoyed expression at least until she noticed others were there. Her cheeks flushed red and shestared at the group for a second unable to do anything her composure broken.

"Hi Ros-"

"You have returned to report to Alexia yes? I'll inform her of your arrival please wait in the normal area." Rose said cutting him off disappearing suddenly.

"That was odd." Amoroth noted aloud as soon as he was sure she was gone.

"Be-a-utiful voice though. Shame she doesn't sing more often." Gina chuckled, she dismissed the unneeded men and motioned Amoroth to lead the way. Which he did of course, being the highest rank in the group of course he'd lead but still what was that about? Rose's song Feng Mei's battle lust something is off but he couldn't place his finger on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for you.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Need To Live :: Vampiri/Vampire Territory :: California/Maine-
Jump to: