Need To Live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need To Live

Years in the future the world had already burned, we will struggle on because there is always the need to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Letting off some Steam.
Waiting for you. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 8:43 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Koori (bleach)
Waiting for you. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Arum Buile (Bleach)
Waiting for you. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 pm by Admin

» Random rules rant.
Waiting for you. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm by Nikolas Krossley

» Bellua Deamon (WIP)
Waiting for you. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Nick Krossley, "I got bored"
Waiting for you. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Weiss Trenden- Shinigami WIP
Waiting for you. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:23 am by Nikolas Krossley

» First Draft
Waiting for you. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm by Temp

» Adalia [Test]
Waiting for you. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 am by Sandra Sakura

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Waiting for you.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

Political Power : 235

Waiting for you. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:59 pm

"You know you want to..." he teased as he looked at the restraints. "Um, mind cutting me loose? the rope is chafing my scales a little." he asked as he laid there trying to figure out what happened. then it hit him like Feng Mei with a sledge hammer to the face. "the mother..." he murmured.

"What was that?" Mei asked as she began to remove the restraints.

"The Platinum mother... Merceon. she contacted me. when i started to read the book, i found myself in her presence. she showed me everything. and i believe awakened me fully.... hence why i probably attacked you both" he replied as mei removed the last restraint. he then sat up and tilted his head sideways. there was a loud cracking noise, and Amoroth let out a sigh of relief. "Much better. I should inform Alexia at once."
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

Political Power : 495

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:12 am

"Rose is handling that I need to get a better look at cha." Feng Mei said looking at Amoroth up and down pulling at his scales. "Draconis? Humani Onis Draconis? No Humani Kilu Draconus...yes true dragon Kin. Cool.' She said smiling She spun amoroth around and looked back at Abigail. "Yeah his biology is different he's more like a real dragon kin now. Although I'm not sure Alexia will approve of your ideas." She said messing with Amoroth's improved wings.

"Wait what?"

"Don't worry Amoroth it's just a few simple tests no harm only a few evasive." Abigail simply.

"Why do I not like the sound of that?" He asked.

"Because it means she wants to cut you open." Feng Mei replied.

"What!?"

"Don't worry Alexia won't let her."

"I can probably convince to."

"I'm not gonna let you cut me open!"

"Ohh, no fun."
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:38 am

"I need an adult?" he asked Abigail.

"I am an adult." she whispered in his ear.

"She is an adult" Mei replied.

"Okay, first off, what do you mean Onis Draconis? i thought there was only one type?" he asked. "Also, i need specifics. what kinda test are you gonna preform? Is it gonna scar me for life? and will you at least use foreplay?" he asked adding that last part as a joke to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:00 pm

Feng Mei clapped her hands together and gave a small jump. Took Abigail's reading glasses and set them on the edge of her noes. Then moved forwards so she took up Amoroth's sight not that it was hard with how large she was.

"I love explaining this. There are two type of Dragonoid human like creatures the first are the 1rst gen half dragon half humans who were wiped out in the Human dragon War. Their scientific name Is Humani Onis Draconis. You are a dragon Kin similar but more human overall that the Half Dragons the scientific name for your species is Humani Kilu draconus." she said grinning as Abigail snatched back her glasses.

"The Test are simple I know a lot about dragon kin biology and I had to examine you multiple times after you were opened up by Selina." as she said this Amoroth chuckled at the memories. earning him a stern look from the scientist mage.

"Sorry." He apologized quickly.

"Basically I need to see if you body took the change well it's rare but there may be a chance of something not shifting from your previous state to your awakened state properly. Besides I'm not going to do anything that will hurt you the evasive exam was more or less a joke." she said grinning.

"Then why do you have a scalpel behind your back?" Feng Mei asked raising the hand with the would be weapon.

"...You two are no fun at all." Abigail sighed tossing the scalpel away. That is when rose appeared, catching the scalpel and then sliding it into her knife pouch. She gave a small bow and looked at everyone.

"Alexia will be here in a moment." And with that she disappeared before anyone could say anything.

"Odd something seems to be eating at her." Feng Mei noted.

"I know what you mean, maybe she's overworking herself." Abigail added poking Amoroth's ribs as if counting them.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:17 pm

"I think all my ribs are in place.... and please... less nail, more finger tip..." he said cringing a little as she poked him between scales.

Abigale grinned sadistically as she continued to jab at his ribs. "Oh? is that uncomfortable?" she asked in a sadistically playful tone.

"No... Feng Mei with a tube sock filled with bars of soap is uncomfortable."

"Hey! you agreed to the initiation!" Mei replied now annoyed.

"You asked me while i slept! Ow! stop that!" he replied as Abigail jabbed him again.

"Not my fault you talk in your sleep..." Mei retorted.

"Would you both quiet down? i can't think with you both bickering like an elderly couple!" Abigail finally said after a bit. she then turned and walked off for a few seconds returning with something in her hands.

"Um Abigail? what are you doing with that sledge hammer?!"

"Reflexes!" she shouted happily as she struggled to raise to over-sized hammer.

amoroth gulped hard, and squeezed his eyes shut thinking this bitch is trying to kill me!
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:23 pm

Abigail struggled to lift the hammer over her head and before she could bring it down Feng Mei plucked it from her hands. Abigail who was freed from the weight of the hammer fell forwards.

"Feng!" Abigail gasped from the floor unable to get up.

"Abigail you aren't healthy enough for this kinda thing you've been working hard all day take a break. At this rate you'll hurt yourself." Feng Mei responded patting her head. "Besides Alexia is here."

"Abigail you seem lively a new specimen get you exci-...Amoroth?" Alexia looked at dragon kin with a surprised look on her face. "You've gotten an upgrade. Congratulations." She looked at them all and frowned. "Okay I'll ask the question that is obvious to me. Why is my butler naked?" She asked

"When he went loco they got shredded in the battle." Feng Mei replied simply.

"I wanted to put him on a dissection table anyways so there wasn't much point of putting pants on him. At least he has his undergarments?" Abigail added, getting an odd look from Alexia.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:10 pm

"You know you two like what you see... Wait... I don't wear undergarments!" he exclaimed some what surprised. he then looked at his Mistress and gave a small bow as he quickly covered up. "I thought it felt a little drafty... Milady, how may I be of service?" he asked as he quickly spotted a sheet and wrapped himself up in it. Is it me, or does Alexia seem to find my lack of modesty refreshing? he thought as she seem to be a little too relaxed and making quick glances at him.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:43 am

"Gina picked up the breeders trail, I need you to lead a reconnaissance team to find out where it's heading. To objective is to not be found out just fine out where it headed and report back." she said trying to push the hyper active Abigail off of her.

"Alexia let me count your ribs!!" The mage said trying to glomp Alexia.

"Damnit Abigail your ruining the mood."

"I wanna examine something and Feng Mei left!!" She reorted.

"did you hit yourself with a lust spell or something your not normally like EEEIIII GET YOU HAND OUT OF THERE! DAMNIT ABIGAIL!! Gah AMOROTH GET GINA AND HER TEAM AND HEAD OUT WHILE I DEAL WITH EIIIYAA ABBY!!" Alexia turned from her butler and tackled Abigail trying to hold her down.

"Lexie!! Noo~"

"Shut up Abigial this is for your own good!"
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:39 am

Yes ma'am!" amoroth replied trying not to stare at the two. he then rushed out to find his team, which was not hard to find, due to the fact they were in the armory. he quickly found his armor, hanging on the wall. he quickly put the armor on and was already headed over to grab his gear. as he hefted Ageless, the blade felt different. lighter.

"Something wrong sir?" Gina asked as amoroth held the blade.

"It feels lighter..." he replied as he sheathed it and walked over to the door. he then turned and faced his team. "I know you've already been briefed on our mission, so i'll keep it simple. We go in undetected, observe, and get out."
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:12 am

"Indeed sir you were the last to be briefed" gina responded no twirling the lycans weapons in her new hands. "I shall lead the way follow me." She said leading them out into the dark.

[End thread] Will make a new one later I need some sleep now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for you.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Need To Live :: Vampiri/Vampire Territory :: California/Maine-
Jump to: