Need To Live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need To Live

Years in the future the world had already burned, we will struggle on because there is always the need to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Letting off some Steam.
What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 8:43 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Koori (bleach)
What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Arum Buile (Bleach)
What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 pm by Admin

» Random rules rant.
What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm by Nikolas Krossley

» Bellua Deamon (WIP)
What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Nick Krossley, "I got bored"
What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Weiss Trenden- Shinigami WIP
What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:23 am by Nikolas Krossley

» First Draft
What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm by Temp

» Adalia [Test]
What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 am by Sandra Sakura

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

What Dreams May Come To Light

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

Political Power : 1133

What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:42 pm

"Its position?.....well...its defensive, and as far as I know It hasn't moved. They're just trying to buy time for something as far as I know...." Benjamen said with a shrug. "They're just trying to find Mooch for a reason...Im assuming its to lock him in a room and ask him technology related questions...Other then that I have no Idea what their doing...Im kept...Very..out of the loop.." Benjamen continued.

"That was pretty vauge, exactly how out of the loop are you?" Alexia asked stretching her legs.

"Well..I would tell you everything, from how many people live there, to the entrances, to the details of the weapons their using, to how to kill the soldiers....But Im kept out of the loop...Specificly for that reason." Benjamen stated.

"Didnt you run past them?" she asked grinning.

"Im afraid I avoided the mainland all together. I have a specific area im supposed to leave japan from....My master makes sure Im not informed of any details...He had help"
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

Political Power : 235

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:15 am

"No. Stick together. We have no idea what we'll run into." Amoroth replied without a second's thought. "Plus, it'll be faster if we flew."

Rose looked at him skeptically before replying. "You just wanna test the armor... And if you haven't noticed, I can't fly."

"Well he could always carry you like he did Gina" Sarah replied half jokingly. "Plus, i wouldn't mind taking this thing for a test drive." She finished then looked at Amoroth. "So what else can you tell me about this armor?"

"Well it's made up of both organic and synthetic materials. the black mesh underlay, is made up of Manta ray skin, spandex, and fine kevlar, so it can stop small blades, such as a combat knife, or teeth and claws, while remaining flexible and molds to the body. the armor plating it's self is made up of Titanium and kevlar 5. It's capable of stopping 5.56 or 223 round and smaller. the helmet has an oxygen filtration system for hazardous environments, and a small HUD with targeting system and team roster in the left hand corner of the visor."

"So in short, this armor is just badass..."

"Yes... now about getting to the stronghold?" Rose asked now somewhat annoyed.

"Right, well the fastest and safest way would be if we flew there. but there's a path through the mountains we can take. it'll be faster than most routes if you insist of walking, but it's definitely more dangerous and will be likely to encounter hostiles"

Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

Political Power : 495

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:27 am

Rose shook her head and tested her ability she had more than enough stamina to get her to the summit of a mountain and back so this shouldn't be an issue. She gave them a polite smile.

"You two take the high road I'll take the low road I'll wait for you two to catch up." She said smiling and then she wasn't there anymore. Sarah blinked a few times as if her eye had deceived her.

"Wait where did she go?" Sarah asked looking all over for Rose.

"She has some kind of Time power, don't worry she didn't fully explain it to me Either." he said chuckling.

"So I guess you know what's coming next?" Alexia said getting close to him Benjamen just stared at her. There was a flash and he was now on the opposite wall. "Oooooh~" She crooned. "You are fast. This'll be fun."

"I hate my job" He muttered as Alexia's six draconic wings stretched out in full view.

"Don't be like that, let's enjoy this~" She said raising s single finger above her head.

Last edited by Nitia on Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:45 am

"BRIONAC!" Alexia roared pointing her finger at Benjamen, a spear shooting at him.
Or at least that's what was supposed to happen.
"BRIONA-" The spear stabbed the earth right next to her, about half an inch from her throat.
A wicked grin broke out across the vampiri's face, "GAE-BOLG!" She pointed her other finger from the ground up at Benjamen who was in the air above her still spinning from his drop kick to the spear, The second spear shot from beneath her towards the demon.
"...Seems like no matter how surrounded by air I am there's always something to stand on" Benjamen said moving so fast he actually jumped off the spear as it went into the roof and exploded, He landed on the wall behind her, and then was standing in front of her against the wall in front of her. She flung Brionac again at him. The spear went through him, and through the wall, and every wall behind it.
Benjamen yawned, "After Image" He muttered with a shrug.
She was upon him in an instant, after she attacked once she grinned and blocked her face for the oncoming kick.
No kick came.

Benjamen cursed, I cant hurt her, Contract wont let me. I guess it was for the best though she seemed to have known I was going to kick her face....Odd...Maybe she can predict her enemies movements?...No she cant see that fast.....I can tell from how shes reacting to my earlier attacks. Benjamen thought. Then he grinned, he should have noticed it. Her body moved instinctively away from the spear he kicked at her.

She can predict attacks alright, Almost as if she can determine the future at a subconscious level.
Oho.
Clever.
"can we stop fighting now?...." Benjamen asked.
"Your not even trying~" Alexia pouted, "Come on, try first!" She giggled charging him again.
Benjamen growled, DAMMIT GAESYN YOUR GOING TO BE THE DEATH OF ME YOU IDIOT, FUCK I HATE MY JOB. Benjamen screamed in his mind. Benjamen dodged every attack she threw at him, she grinned, as she drove a knee into his face. He flew through the wall behind him, into the bar. He skidded along the ground, as every single soldier looked at him.
".......shit" Benjamen muttered spitting out some blood.
If they decide to attack me, I cant attack them either.....God I hate my job...
"Why arn't you attacking back?, I gave you alot of oppertunites to attack me" Alexia said walking through the hole in the wall.
"...I actually cant..." Benjamen stated.
"Why not?"
"My master commanded me to be unable to attack a living, creature, that wasn't evil" Benjamen replied.
"Bitch, I eat people" Alexia grined wickedly.
".....So do I, when Im allowed too" Benjamen replied, "Still doesn't make you evil"
"DAMNIT FIGHT ME!" Alexia shouted raising both her hands, both spears appearing over her.
"Oh that is just not fair" Benjamen sighed.
She chucked one of the two at him, He dodged, Right into the path of the secound.
"SHIT!" Benjamen cursed.
FUCK SHE CAN PREDICT MY DODGES TOO....THIS IS GONNA HURT!
He made a fast adjustment to his travel, the spear missed him. Barely. But the explosion still sent him flying through the wall.
He landed on his face, did a couple flips head over heels, and landed on his ass.
".......Oh that wasnt comfy...at all" He graoned, standing up.
He felt the pressure of a monster over him.
Alexia smashed into the ground, pulverizing it.
Benjamen did six frontflips and landed on his feet.
"Oh god I hate my job" Benjamen cursed, watching her crack her knuckles in her fist with this wicked grin on her face. "Hate it so much" He mumbled sadly.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:02 pm

"Well lets not keep her waiting." Amoroth said before grabbing Sarah by the waist.

"Wait a second AMO!" she screamed as he took off straight into the air.

"Alright, now activate your wings." He said as leveled out.

"Are you serious?!" Sarah cried as she faced the ground. without a second thought, She chinned the button to activate the suit's wings. six rods shot out of a section of the armor a second later. three rods on each side connected by a synthetic membrane to create the wing.

"Alright, i'm gonna let you go now. just look straight forward and you'll keep your current altitude. twist your body left or right to turn." He instructed. before Sarah could argue, he released her.

the air caught under the wing as she remained level. just then, the suit's air jets activated and began to give the wings lift.

"Alright, no we're gonna pick up speed. i want you to look at the ground at a 45 degree angle. you'll begin to go into a dive. count to three, the look up. it'll make a slingshot effect."

*Time skip powers activate!*

After about flying for 45 minutes, they finally caught up with Rose.

"What took ya?" she asked casually as the two lighted down.

"Had to instruct Sarah how to use the Armor. Run into any trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 4:49 am

Rose glanced at a pile of infected corpses behind them hidden in the shadows and smiled,

"No," She said. "No trouble at all." Rose grinned and motioned for the other two to follow her. "I took a look at the area and other than the normal infect scattered around the perimeter I found nothing inside it. It was very odd, nothing was inside the broken walls almost as if there were something keeping them from entering." She said.

"Could there really be something keeping them from going in?" Amoroth asked suddenly curious about the strange perdicament.

"It must be a coincidence, there's no more food so they have no reason to be there right?" Sarah asked not sounding at all convinced.

"I thought so at first to, but then I saw an infected walk toward the wall reach it then walk away so now I'm not so sure..."

Benjamen grumbled in annoyance as he found his arm in Alexia's grasp. and continued to do so as he was hurled back into her chambers. The speed demon wasn't about to fight back Alexia knew this so she decided to stop playing and threw a spear at him. Benjamen saw it coming and dodged he was preparing to attempt to dodge the second explosion but felt none. Then suddenly he felt his arm being pulls back it took him a second just a second to realize his arm had been pinned to the wall with a spear. He began to reach for it when another spear entered his palm and pinned his free hand to the wall as well. Alexia then pinned his legs which was [i]considerably[/b] much harder considering he was a kicker. He sighed and continue to mumble stuff that basically amounted to how his life sucked and Alexia sat on his legs sighing.

"That wasn't as much fun as I would have liked, but I guess it was the best you could manage under the circumstances. She sighed and opened her mouth her fangs extending.

Rose rubbed her eyes was she seeing things? No if anything she was actually not seeing things that should be there. She didn't see any of the infected that were there previously She asked the others if they saw any infected and when she got a negative response she sighed.

"Well then what do you purpose?"

Did Alexia just bite Benjamen? yes yes she did she bit into his arm it was brief and lasted about a second but it happened, she gave him a thoughtful look and laughed.

"you really are sealed... too bad I was hoping for a delicacy." she said snapping her fingers so the spears disappeared. she however did not rise from his legs. and instead yawned and looked at him as if to tell him to continue the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:48 am

Benjamen sat there and stared at her, his face slightly flushed. "I'm....Uh.....Married?"
Cue awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:18 pm

"We move around it. Keep an eye on your surroundings. I don't like this place..." Amoroth replied. He then reached back and grasped Ageless' handle.

Sarah did he same with Masamuné as they made their way around the structure. "I've got a bad feeling about this..." she said as she followed Amoroth.

"You always have a bad feeling about something" Rose joked.

"Anything up ahead?" amoroth asked as he observed his surroundings.

"Nothing but common infected... but best be careful anyways"
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:29 am

Alexia shrugged poking Ben's nose knocking his head back.

"I don't flirt with food, Besides I was just a bit hungry and helped myself." She said simply standing up bored with the results. "Well If you wish to get Mooch you may go, I have no other use for you here unless you have other business that we must attend to." She said, "In which case, I would very much like to get that started."

"So the way is clear?" Amoroth asked.

"Well unless I am going blind, I am absolutely sure I made no mistake however There is something off about all of this. We should tread lightly regardless of what I find." Rose said giving a quick curtsey before twirling around at the sound of a snapped twig her daggers drawn. A tree branch had fallen, Rose quickly phased out of time and searched for the cause finding that the branch was healthy when she came back to Amoroth and Sarah she was biting her thumb. "I am sure that something is trying to keep a close watch on us, we should move out the stronghold is a defensible position suitable for counter espionage. Once we get a place to watch back from I can find the target easily."

"Unless the only defensive place for miles is a trap." Sarah said less than convinced.

"That is indeed also a possibility it would be the obvious place to set a trap. However I am sure I can uncover a trap inside such place as soon as we get there." Rose retorted the two girls went back and forth for a minute then came to an agreement.

"Right that should work you are the best scout we have."

"And you should be more than enough to keep Amoroth from needlessly risking his life."

"You, know I'm right here. I can here everything you say."

"If it was a secret Amoroth, you wouldn't have heard a single thing now the, Shall we?"

The Group moved forwards Rose scouting ahead as usual occasionally spotting something really odd and moving to avoid it. Progress was being made even if they were slowed by the occasional mind bending oddity.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:26 am

"hrmm....Sense I'm here can I just get you to agree to a peace treaty with japan?...." Benjamen asked non-nonchalantly.

"Can you even do that? I though you were out of the loop" Alexia replied crossing her arms again.

"I can make a call" Benjaman said with a shrug.

"Let me give it some thought." Alexia said already starting to think about it.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:22 pm

(Sorry for the wait. i'm currently suffering from writers block.)

"True... but risking my life is one of my favorite pastimes" He joked as they continued onward.

"What's the point of this trip anyways?" Sarah asked as she nimbly traversed the rocky terrain.

"Closure..." he replied. Sarah had a look of confusion that no one could see due to the helmet's visor. after a few moments she pressed on with the subject.

"Closure?"

"Amoroth is currently suffering from, shall I say Night terrors, brought forth from the horrific death of his parents at the rotting hands of the infected." Rose replied "It's almost as if his work ethic hadn't suffered enough." She finished her voice suddenly arid.

"Well I try, I'm not Fraide can't be perfect can I?" he said snarking back.

"Maybe, May I inquire as to how much further we have until we arrive?" She asked.

"Around 52 miles. we should be there by nightfall if we remain on foot." He replied.

Last edited by amoroth on Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Rose talks in a certain way overall change is minor just makes the dialogue a bit longer.)
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:48 am

Alexia indeed knew that she needed allies and Japan was the biggest human outpost still there was something telling her not to put much faith behind this. last time she checked her spies had informed her that the Japanese worked in a sort of business rule. Several large and powerful companies that were underground when the world went to shit seized power from the government and now rule over the day to day. The government itself wasn't removed from power just turned into a full and proud Military. Japan itself is an island nation so they have some boat but none of them suited to long journeys In fact The Werepyres are the only ones with access to boat with anywhere near enough potency to get out that far. She wasn't sure how beneficial a truce would even be... But she needed a more secure place for her civilians as did the Lycans from the last report she had received. She sighed if she could get her civilians to safety she could focus on making treaties and prepping for the upcoming war. "I wish to speak with the one I will be making the treaty with." She finally demanded her eye's locked on Benjamen. "Peace is all well and good but if this official treaty brokers now benefit for my people I'd rather keep to our 'current arrangement.'" She added.

"Current arrangement?" Benjamen asked obviously confused at the wording, Japan was not engaged in any political activities with anyone at the moment this was the first in a long time. However Alexia just grinned and her meaning became clear. She left Japan alone unless they make a move clearly against her. She wouldn't hesitate to get her people over to Japan to attack if they made themselves an enemy. This woman wasn't in charge because she enjoyed being the leader of an entire race. She was in charge because no one else could handle her job. "I see." Benjamen said simply.

"Then might we hurry? Rose asked flickering as if she was stopping time every few seconds. She was obviously taking her job as a scout seriously but something was also odd about the way she was doing it. Normally she would stop time so elegantly no one would notice unless they were looking directly where she was at all times she prefers to 'dance' in and out of time. Yet here she was flickering in and out rapidly like she couldn't make up her mind to look fully.

"I guess we could...something bothering you, Rose?" She shook her head a fast reaction no thought behind it, if Amoroth knew her as well as he thought he did that meant she was bothered regardless. Rose stopped flickering and held up a closed fist, Amoroth reacted instantly grabbing the hilt of his weapon getting in a crouch Rose wasn't speaking so he needed to be quiet. It took Sarah a second since she hadn't received the same training as of yet but luckily she knew enough to understand. Rose then just up and disappeared which meant she must've found something. Waiting sucked.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 4:02 am

Benjamen pulled out a small orange phone and put it to his ear after holding down the 1 key for a few seconds. A few seconds later a man in a orange business suit walked out of thin air right next to Benjamen.
"You know for a moment there benjy, I couldn't locate you in all the static around this place....But here you are actually using the cell phone I ga-" He stopped when he noticed Alexia, who seemed surprised to see him, however Vampiri queens apparently handled their surprise differently then people like Gaesyn, as a spear was impaled into his chest ramming him into the wall. "Gurrrrk" was the only noise Gaesyn made when he recovered from his surprise. He looked down at the spear impaling him to the wall. "......Well...I'll admit that was a proper reaction to someone weird walking into your castle from nowhere, however.....That was quite rude" A second spear stabbed through his neck.
"....I thinks she wants you to shut up boss" Benjamen muttered.
"Indeed" Gaesyn replied, able to talk somehow though he had a spear through his windpipe.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:44 pm

Amoroth blinked a couple of times, and his vision changed. the all the color in the world faded to black and white. seconds later, clouds of color enveloped Sarah and Rose. Both clouds a blood red. as he looked forward, he spotted the creatures. "Shit... had to be them." he muttered under his breath as he slowly removed Ageless from it's scabbard. Rose was further ahead, well hidden in a rocky outcrop, but dangerously close to the beings shrouded in what Amoroth saw was a cloud of sickly green.

"What is it" Sarah hissed as she slowly pulled out her over sized Katana.

"It couldn't just be one. it just had to be a bunch of them... Gods..." Amoroth said to himself completely ignoring Sarah's question.

"What the fuck do you see?!" She asked now aggravated. her hands gripping Masamune tightly.

"Fucking Rippers okay?! One is bad enough, but we're up against a pack. I suggest we take the high ground and avoid them. they are a bitch to kill." Amoroth replied, then blinked again changing his vision back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:26 pm

Rose couldn't take the rippers out not like she was now... However she could give them a chase that they'll never forget. She checked her equipment and grinned time to go. Rose burst from her hiding spot running through the rippers dropping a single grenade at her feet then slipping out of time and back in on the other side of the clearing the explosion was bright and loud throwing the infected Lycans backwards she drew two knives and brought one up to her face and slashed the air her knife soundless as it moved through the air. The rippers focused and saw her mocking them and charged.

"Let us begin then!" She shouted running forwards the first ripper swung towards her gut, however she was suddenly on his hand running from his arm to his head and over leaping away from him into the clearing. She threw a knife at it's feet and drew a pistol. She ducked under another swing form another ripper she slashed at it's armpit and rolled away from it just in time to hear the explosion of her last grenade attached to the knife she threw She danced out of time and ran at her knife grabbing it and running to the other end of the clearing. "Two grenades, only one is injured... difficult indeed." She smirked and her eyes changed to a frightening red color. She stepped back into time and spun the pistol in her hand smiling as the rippers found her. The creatures charged they were slower than lycans but built hardier and heavier trampling was a possibly threat, Rose ducked under the first one sliding between it's legs. This one immediately tried to catch her and slammed into a member of it's pack directly behind it causing them both to fall over. Rose stood up and dusted her self off. she was looking down so she just barely noticed the shadow of the ripper on over her, the swing came fast and hard and bit the bare air. Nine shots rang out and the Ripper dropped it's eye's shot full of lead.

"So you do have a weak point, yummy~." she dropped the clip and shoved a mag back into the gun. "It's been a while since I've been out to play~." The Huntress giggled.

Gaesyn was grabbed by Alexia who ripped him from the wall leaving the spears embedded in the wall and chucking him across the room. She smacked her hands together as if washing them off the intruder. She glanced at Benjamen and snapped a finger a spear in her hand. She looked about ready to rush him again, but instead just chucked it at the body of Gaesyn.

"Explain." Alexia demanded. Simple and to the point she was staring at Gaesyn well since he seemed to be fine he must not be dead. Still she obviously had an issue with him already.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:05 pm

Gaesyn made little sobbing/couging noises and muttered under his breath. "Its like people hate me because I go anywhere I want......"

Benjamen shrugged. "That's my boss, his name is Gaesyn Evercross, he runs japan currently. Hes Mooch's brother, that's all I can tell you without killing myself"

"please stop killing me?" Gaesyn asked pleadingly. "Everyone of importance kills me....its painfull"

"I wish I could kill you too" Benjamen groaned.
"NOT YOU TOO BENJY! I THOUGHT WE WERE FREINDS!" Gaesyn cried. "Why have you betrayed me?"
"BECAUSE MY NAME IS BENJAMEN!"
"BAD CAT DEMON" With that Gaesyn throws a ball of yarn that rolled out of a orange slit in the air.
Benjamen's eye twitched then he chases after it. "FUCKING. HATE. YOU" is all he screams as he rushes after the ball of yarn, which is apparently out flying a speed demon.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:34 pm

Amoroth and Sarah just sat there, with jaws dropped at the sight of Rose/Huntress fucking up the rippers.
"Now i know why you fear her..." Sarah said before the second grenade detonated. Suddenly Amoroth grabbed Sarah's wrist and pulled her over the cover and into the air with a powerful stroke of his wings.

"GOTTA GO, GOTTA GO, GOTTA GO!!!" he cried. he wasn't scared of Rose. No, he was terrified of the being inhabiting her mind known as the Huntress. after a couple of miles, Amoroth released Sarah in mid air. at first she panicked, but remembered the armor's function. seconds later she was back up with him.
"Remain in this area, i'll be helping rose... let's just hope the huntress doesn't rearrange my innards again..." he said before speeding off.

a few seconds later, amoroth came in hot, With Ageless in both hands spearing one of the Rippers behind Rose.

Last edited by amoroth on Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Political Power : 777777782

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:34 pm

The member 'amoroth' has done the following action : ROLLFORIT

'd20' : 4
Back to top Go down
https://needtolive.forumotion.com
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:36 pm

The blade only nicked the hide of the infected beast, which moved at the last second before realizing it was being attacked by another being.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:25 pm

The Huntress grinned as the creature turned it's back and she leaped away from the ones attacking her out of time running up to it back into time shoving her pistol into it's eye socket and emptying the clip into it. She rode the ripper down and ejected the clip reaching for a mag and not finding one.

"...You there, aim for the eye and the mouth they are soft and easy to pierce." The Huntress told Amoroth She turned and drew two large daggers. "Pick your targets and be conservative with your attacks these guys are tough win your battles decisively or I'll take your head home on a pike." She said her voice suggesting she was teasing her personality saying otherwise.

"I said explain." Alexia said simply putting her hand on Gaesyns head, turning him so he was looking at her. "You have been brought he to represent Japan correct? If so answer up quickly before I send you back in a coffin whether or not you stay dead." She said appearing irritated. Home invasion must just piss her off. Alexia didn't seem to be holding Gaesyn as an actual threat otherwise She'd have had Abigail seal him in some inanimate object to remove the threat entirely. Though based on what she had heard earlier that might also be an issue. "You just piss me off."
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:12 pm

Amoroth ducked a clawed hand as the ripper tried to take his head off. reacting, he followed up with a two handed lunge to the eye. Amoroth let out a primal roar as he did so, forcing the wide blade through the socket and bone, before ripping the blade out. blood spattered across the rocky ground. "At least were here on civil terms" Amoroth replied before breathing a jet of fire on the next ripper. the natural napalm stuck to it's face, burning the thick hide and air around it, the fire suffocating it, as it's lungs ignited burning it from the inside out. Amoroth then pulled out a molly and looked at the Huntress. "Use it on their face!" he called out before tossing it to her unlit.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:41 am

There was a humming noise and Gaesyn was across the room before she could touch him.
Along with him being across the room, he was also sitting at a pure white table of fine taste, on the table was a white table cloth, and a tea set that both matched the table.
There was a chair across from him, and he offered it to the Vampiri queen.
"Please sit" Gaesyn asked. "I'll explain everything that's happened if you sit and have tea with me, One reasonable monster to the other." He said this, and from his tone implied that he was saying it as nicely as one could, because it was true. Alexia looked more closely at Gaesyn and recognized several things that made him stand out from the normal crowd of humans he was apparently leading.
For one humans do not have unnaturally creepy bright orange eyes that made it look like you were looking into the eyes of a predator.
Another thing humans don't have, Entire mouths filled with Razor sharp teeth that resembled a sharks.
Also, unless they are apparently related to mooch, they have a Fashion sense.
Bright eye hurting orange, and ohgodmyeyes purple apparently runs in the family.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:35 am

The Huntress grabbed the bottle and tossed it into the air to avoid the claw that had swung at it. the bottle spinning end over end as she danced backwards from the assault. In those few seconds her mind imeedaiatley discovered what Amoroth had given and figured the proper way to use it. Now all she needed was a little bit of luck and this Hunt was over. The Huntress grinned and began to move.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Political Power : 777777782

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:35 am

The member 'Nitia' has done the following action : ROLLFORIT

'd20' : 7, 11
Back to top Go down
https://needtolive.forumotion.com
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:58 am

The Huntress mad a mad grab for the bottle but the rippers claw cut off the top of it splashing it everywhere she managed to save some and dodged away she frowned her plan was ruined simply because she wasn't fast enough. Not that it really mattered. "All plans are doomed to fail at first contact with the enemy." This was true no matter the time. She looked at the alcoholic grenade and tosses it into the air then tossed a large knife at it watching the alcoholic liquid fill the air The Huntress reach into the small pack she held in the small of her back and pulled out a cigar labeled "Victory song." And lit it holding it in front of her. dropping it when the alcohol hit the dry forest floor. The flames were just suddenly there the forest lit like it wanted to burn. the Huntress Grinned as the flames grew.

"This hunt is over."

"Abigail Rose is out at the moment could you be a dear and send me a few cups of that tea?" Alexia asked The mage who had been reading in the room the entire time. Abigail nodded and snapped her fingers Alexia's tea was ready and there was a pot with hot water and a selection of teas. "Please take you pic." She said waving her hands over the set politely waiting for Gaesyn. after sitting down. There was a strange glint in her eye like she had just engaged Gaesyn in a sort of mental Chess although that may just be bloodlust. Either way this was going to be an interesting little tea party indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Dreams May Come To Light
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next