Need To Live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need To Live

Years in the future the world had already burned, we will struggle on because there is always the need to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Letting off some Steam.
What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 8:43 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Koori (bleach)
What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Arum Buile (Bleach)
What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 pm by Admin

» Random rules rant.
What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm by Nikolas Krossley

» Bellua Deamon (WIP)
What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Nick Krossley, "I got bored"
What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Weiss Trenden- Shinigami WIP
What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:23 am by Nikolas Krossley

» First Draft
What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm by Temp

» Adalia [Test]
What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 am by Sandra Sakura

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

What Dreams May Come To Light

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

Political Power : 1133

What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:16 am

Gaesyn smiled, and raised his already full cup. "Well, up until a year ago, Japan was run by a mega-corp known as "Apex Industries" They started small, with TV's and other electronics and stuff..Moving up to the big leagues later with stuff like giant robots, super computers, laser cannons, stuff like that..Anyway they were the ones who wanted Japan to be human only. " He sighed and took a sip of his tea. "However a year ago, the owner of Apex industries dissapeared, and the company went slowly downhill from there. That's when Mooch decided to take over japan from the inside of a cardboard box, something about watching Apex leave made him motivate."

"The inside of a cardboard box?"

"Well that wasn't really the big problem, the big problem was the fact that suddenly there was this crazy dressed guy in japan with a fortune and the first thing he did with it was completely buy out Apex industries, and eight other mega-corps, giving him complete control over the 9 richest corporations in japan. He then brought them all together, and gave them a design for self sustaining clean natural power, told them to follow the directions precisely and have enough of them to give clean power to all of japan, as soon as they finished that he separated the nine corporations into nine separate divisions for Research and development. Making Mooch towers the biggest symbol for science on the face of the planet. Mooch however had to go negotiate peace with Fraide, and when he left he left me in charge. So I am currently in charge of japan yes. Its a temporary position at best, but I can make final decisions just as well as he can." he finished his cup of tea. "Any questions your....how should I address you?, as royalty?, or simply by name?"
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

Political Power : 235

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:21 pm

With the forest now lit up like the fourth of july, and the Rippers now becoming extra crispy, Amoroth quickly gabbed the Huntress/Rose under her arms, and took off straight up so she wouldn't join their fate. "Got any more of those cigars on you?" he asked as he caught up with Sarah.

The Huntress, or at least Amoroth still thinks is the Huntress looked up at him and gave him a I will fucking stab you repeatedly if you don't set me down look.

"Will do..." He groaned as he made his decent.

Sarah followed, as she watched the fire lick the treetops. "What the hell did you do this time Amo?!" she nearly screamed as she set her feet on the ground.

"It wasn't me this time! I swear!" Amoroth replied hurt that even she would accuse him of such a deed. Of course he would put it past himself to actually do it.

"Bull shit..." She replied doubting that he actually didn't burn down the forest.

"It's true! The huntress did it this time." he replied

"This time?" Rose asked now in on the conversation.

Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

Political Power : 495

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:05 am

Rose blinked a few times the pack on her back was lighter? She reach back and pulled out her cigar case and cautiously opened it. A cigar was missing, the chief maid closed and opened the case a few times as if unable to comprehend that part of it's contents could be missing. Rose's head hung low there was a barely audible sniffle from her. Was she crying? No way, no how, Rose never cried. Ever. She got tired and angry but never sad. Ever. This was like a sign of the apocalypse not good at all. She closed and locked the case and put it back where it was earlier and looked up her face was passive and neutral she at least looked normal.

"What was that about?" Sarah asked after a moment of silence. rose looked at her and gave a short bow.

"A moment of weakness, please ignore it." She said simply before turning to Amoroth. "I believe Amoroth in his claim it is highly unlikely that the situation is his fault. in the off chance that it is, however, you can trust he will get exactly as he deserves..."

"I'm telling you it wasn't me!" Amoroth protested now feeling a little bit under attack.

"Then who was it?" Sarah demanded.

"Err well..." Amoroth stopped for a second Rose wasn't fully aware of the Huntress within her as of yet, The other Knights had told him as much and Alexia also warned about telling her before she was ready. So how could he explain? "A ripper caught me by surprise, I spat some flame into it's face and it fell to the ground and the forest went up. Poof just like that." He said quickly. Rose blinked and shrugged after a moment satisfied with this answer.

"The important thing is that the rippers are dead and we are all fine. How far is the complex from here?" Rose affirmed leaving no room for debate.

"Not too far now should be clear from here on out thanks to the fire." he commented thinking that flying over the flames would be a bad idea.

"Might have to wait for the flames to die down a bit." Sarah noted.

"You may refer to my as Alexia, it is simple effective and the titles get in the way when it comes down to the wire." She said sipping at her tea. She had taken to observing Gaesyn's movement and found him irritating, he moved with an unneeded flair his movements as wasteful as they were feminine. He seemed delicate like Mooch but was horridly durable. This small man was infuriating. His smile made her want to punch his teeth in and it was probably easy to notice she was restraining herself from attacking this home invader, this unwelcome guest.

Very well, Alexia. Any questions? He said rolling her name around on his tongue as if it were a candy. Alexia's eye twitched at that slightly. Yet like the rest of the things that bothered her she let it slide.

"Just one. What are your terms?" She stated setting her cup down her eyes narrowing slightly, her back straightening the last bit needed to be viewed as perfectly straight. She became half tensed half relaxed ready to attack or defend as the situation demanded everything about her sharpened and became more beast like. Gaesyn's smile didn't fade nor did he flinch.

"No need to get so hostile, Alexia~. The terms of Peace are rather simple indeed." he responded simply. Damn this bastards flair for the dramatic.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:40 am

Amoroth nodded in agreement with his vampiri friend. he then looked at the position of the sun and frowned "Sun's starting to set... we'll hike up and around for a few miles then set camp." He said to the two. he then started walking north east away from the forest fire, towards some cliffs. he recognized the area immediately. not too far away was an old camp site he had built during his travels before his times with the Frost Hunter pack.

With every mile they went, the sun set further on the horizon. "So tell me Amo, what do you think you'll find at this stronghold?" Sarah asked inquisitively, her helmet now removed to reveal her pale features. She was quite stunning. but for some reason Amoroth hadn't noticed for the longest time. that was until recently, when she stated staying at the manor.

Amoroth gave her a distant look then tuned away. "I don't know... answers. something." he replied before stopping at what looked like a dug out area by the rocky walls of the area. "Rose, We'll set up camp here for the night, and move at dawn." He said to the maid before setting his satchel down, and walked off towards some spruce trees with Ageless in hand.

Once he was out of sight Sarah turned to face Rose. "So... tell me about Amoroth. other than the stuff i already know about him. how did he come to be in the service of Alexia?" she asked curiously, before turning to build a small wall out of the surrounding rocks in the area.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:21 am

"Why not ask him yourself?" Rose asked a slight smirk playing across her face. Sarah glared at her for a second before telling Rose to 'have a talk with her instead of being a smart ass.' Rose shrugged. "He was at a Werepyre fighting tourney and he kinda lost it went full Dragon kin it was a bit worrying. So he was knocked out and put into the grimoire of destruction for safe keeping. Inside it I think he met a person of interest, He told Alexia this I only have hear say." Rose shrugged. "It didn't really make sense it was as if Alexia just decided to appoint him to the most dangerous job she could find then after he had been around a few weeks she made him a butler on top of it." Rose was suddenly on the other side of Sarah.

"Don't do that!" Sarah shouted covering up her mouth and glaring at the Maid.

"Sorry about that doing a few things at once is easier when you can simply ignore time you know? Anyways he became Alexia's butler and she was hard on him like really hard, sometimes outright mean to him. Ignoring things he said changing his plans at the drop of a hat. but he just kept on smiling and grinning accepting these changes with a smile and a drink. He has participated in a few missions most would consider suicide albeit they weren't intended to be suicidal Alexia isn't like that. Amoroth proved himself, people may dislike him and people may be hard on him but at the end of the day he's still trying and I think Alexia respects that." She finished.

"Sounds tough." Sarah said staring at the rocks.

"Working under Mistress Alexia isn't ever really easy. But ask any of us who serve her, we would march through Hell and worse on her command alone."
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:25 am

"He seems pretty well liked at the bar and by Gina's SMART squad" Sarah replied crossing her arms across her chest.

"The bar is simple. All he has to do is serve them drinks, or sing them a song, and the patrons love him. And Lady Alexia seems to enjoy his... What's the term? Mixology." Rose appeared next to her, startling again. "Gods damn it Rose! Quit that..." She nearly shouted, her eyes flaring crimson. after a second they lightened up to their normal light red state.

"As for the SMART squad, He saved them from being destroyed with only one casualty." She continued as the area started to look more like a camp site. "And on the last mission, he nearly killed himself getting Gina back to the mansion."

"Yeah, I heard about that... Crazy bastard." She replied smiling at that last part. "He's been talking about making his own unit of Shock troopers. I think he calls them, and forgive me for not pronouncing it correctly. Strun Tu"

"Indeed. that is how you pronounce it" Amoroth replied carrying several large spruce branches. "It means Storm Hammer in my people's tongue." He continued as he began making a bedding and roof with the branches. "Once we get back, i'll be recruiting. and perhaps get Inu in on helping me train them."

"That may not be the wisest idea Amoroth. You know how Lycans train don't you?" she asked with a look of unease playing about her face at the thought of inu training them.

"Yes I do. I went through it. They hunt down their trainees, and kill the ones who are straggling. Cruel, but effective. They will be the ultimate killing machines, in both day light and at night."
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:54 pm

(You should let Mooch help train them. Theres a special persona shift for TRAINING PEOPLE)

"My terms are this, you agree to two things. One you shall not attack a human, by attack I mean kill, maim, harm, scratch, murder, or otherwise well...HURT said tastymeatfleshbag. UNLESS that human is attacking you or anyone related to you in anyway shape or form. Im sure you already can take care of your...Tastes yourself, and I don't want to get into that because mine are similar if...a bit more...killy. anyway. SECOND TERM, you help out with the restoration project in any way you can, be it manpower, resources information, any way you can. We dreadfully need it being a small island off the coast of Asia. Also non-humans are perfectly fine to attack we give no shits to that unless they're part of the restoration project, which we will keep you updated on any other peace treaties that come up."

Alexia nodded, she also noted that the annoying bastard with his need for flair was also annoyingly longwinded. However unlike Mooch he seemed to always be planning ahead, like a chess player who knew what he was doing.

"In exchange for this very simple terms, we will not harm any of your kind that bare a relation to you in any way. Your allies our are allies, and we do them no harm. They shall be allowed access into japan, via dock, or land bridge. And we will support you with as much of our military as we can. I have a few units that I can spare if you require them. We will provide any people you send to japan with food, shelter, and a job if they can work. We ask nothing of them, woman will not work unless they ask for it, children will be expected to go to school which may be new for some of them, and the adult men will have jobs unless they are crippled. The families that do not work will not receive as many........... Pleasantries but they will be taken care of. Also because theres two terms, I would like to ask you if you have a want or suggestion to add to this treaty, Im not aware of what you may want or need, I cant give you anything, certain things are classified to my brothers knowledge, but I'll do my best with what I have to work with"
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:44 am

Rose thought about it for a second and figured that Inu was probably a proper choice of trainer for this new squad. She reasoned that He was more intelligent than he put on and there may be more to gain by having him train rather than there is to lose. However a thought occurred to her.

"You haven't asked Alexia's Shadow with any help as of yet have you?" Rose questioned her face looking slightly more curious than the elegant neutral it normally did.

No I don't believe I've met Alexia's Shadow yet." Amoroth said frowning.

Alexia's Shadow?" Sarah asked eliciting a sigh from Rose.

"Well we were going to draft you anyways." Rose said a slight smile playing on her lips. "Alexia's Shadow, there is a Woman who serves as Alexia's invisible right hand and personal body guard. She is known Aoife but who knows if that's her real name. Aoife is a Vampiri who revels in battle and is sent on most of our suicide missions. She is sent because she always makes it back. She only takes orders from Alexia and Abigail and has defeated most of the knight at least once." She added thoughtfully.

So she's like some super secret badass ninja?" Sarah said crossing her arms.

"Well she is certainly good at her job and is the only one I know of that Has that kind of authority." Rose replied. "My point being that for all her merit I would advise asking for her help she is more likely to simply kill your recruits than even try to train them. I am not normally one for gossip but if you ask me she may have lost something close to her and this is how she is dealing with the situation."

"Okay but I'm sure I could take her anyways not everyone is sent into the basement and comes out alive much less only bruised." Amoroth said proudly.

"Maybe we;ll talk about that detail later Unfortunately Sarah is cleared for that information." Rose said giving a apologetic bow to the vampiri.

"Being out of the loop is annoying." Sarah complained shaking her head.

Alexia scowled at certain parts of the terms and shook her head. This one didn't seem to be fully aware of the position of the Vampiri but he would very soon. She took a last sip of her tea and appraised the man once again. when he wasn't talking he was more bearable however this pause would only last until he got bored of waiting so she quickly thought of what she needed to get done.

"I appreciate your offer it is done with kindness in your heart. However I will not risk my people by sending them to Japan. On top of the reasons behind my people staying there being difficult the travel alone would take out at least half of my non-combatants. On top of that I've found Instant travel rather unruly as of late. I'll half to deny my people staying at japan." She stated her hands finding a cookie that was left on the tray, she bit into it forgoing grace for sheer hunger a sign she was annoyed and possibly that she was also thinking very hard.

"Really? I was sure that the offer was well thought out, the means to transport them safely being convoys guarded by Knights failing that In emergencies I can do a neat little trick involving shall we say, holes that would assure they got to Japan safely albeit a bit shaken up. But if you do not trust methods of instant travel and you are skeptical of our forces ability to protect your civies maybe you should assign your own? Or do you have a second option which you find preferable? If so please do share I would love to hear and I may even be able to assist you." Gaesyn said that annoying smile returning to his face. Alexia hated how he droned and for a second considered the pros and cons of removing his teeth.

"Thank you for your offer of assistance, I will hold you to that and milk you for every ounce of help I can get." Alexia grinned. Gaesyn raised an eyebrow in brief confusion before opening his mouth to speak.

"I must apologize I said ma-" Alexia cut him off for the first time seeming to be in control of the conversation.

"I realize what you said, it is you who needs to pay attention to me now. The second option is rather simple I need a place to put my non-combatants a secure place that can hold against the the monsters that wish to kill us all. on top of my other issues with putting my people in Japan there are monsters that can appear anywhere no matter where it is. I'd rather not make Japan a bigger target than it already is to these creatures. My talks with the Hellion have proved that the mountainous region of Alaska, or more specifically Nome may prove to be an easily defensible stronghold given some assistance." As Alexia finished this she went back to munching on her cookie her earlier nomming replaced with a more regale like nibbling. Gaesyn gave a small nod.

"If you wish to have your people relocate to Nome we can easily assist in transportation and the building the stronghold for the civilians. that is well within out power a="

"I thought it might." Alexia cut in. Gaesyn sighed and resumed his part.

We can help you achieve this Idea, i can see you line of thinking Vampiri and Lycan may be rivals as species but Lycans are more open minded than humans and won't give your people as many issues and worst come to worst will fight to defend your kind with the same fevor that your kind fight with to protect itself. Lycans are powerful allies I'm almost curious as to how you obtained an allegiance with your long time rivals so quickly. I digress however and if I recall you have a condition to fulfill on your side of the treaty. If I might make a suggestion, please think this over carefully treaties such as these are often made with one side walking away with more of the stick. It'd be unfortunate if everyone didn't get their fair share. This sounded almost arrogant. Maybe this guy simply did not understand how people received his monologues if so he was in for a nasty surprise when or if he ever spoke with Fraide. Alexia licked her lips there was only one thing left she could think of that she desperately needed.

"I need arms for my army. As of late we have run low on good materials for blades and Guns and especially bullets are hard to come by. This is my final condition. I refuse to budge on either of these they must happen but the weapons are negotiable I will not shake you down for more than you can supply. This I swear I will not cheat you of anything." Alexia finished Geasyn clapped his hands together.

Good, good let me consider your 'conditions' for a wee bit thank you kindly."
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:37 pm

"Wait a second... I remember Aoife, from the Cornfield. She was a bit of a bitch to me at the time. she didn't believe me when i told her i am Alexia's butler" Amoroth replied after giving it a few moments thought. "Plus, i think inu will be enough for training my men. hell, he'll probably eat the stragglers" Amoroth added with a twitch.

"Why do you say that?" Sarah asked curiously as she continued to stack rocks in a circular pattern.

"Amoroth lived with the Frost hunter pack in Alaska, and most likely went through their rite of passage for becoming a hunter." Rose answered halfheartedly.

"Yes, she's correct. I was sent out into the forest to be hunted down, but in reality, i had turned the hunt on them. took them weeks of chasing me, before i had an opening." Amoroth replied before looking at Rose. "Did you happen to pack any blood tea?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Because I have a craving for it." he replied before walking over to the spruces and cutting down another for firewood.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:25 am

"How many people are in your army?, do you have a count?" Gaesyn asked randomly.

Alexia raised an eyebrow at this. That was a curious question, but definitely on topic.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:27 am

" Right now my forces are few and far in between I only have my elite S.M.A.R.T. Squads and a small army of ghouls our forces have been...downsized we have been reduced to making small grabs and risky maneuvers just to get tactical positions. In short I have no actual army. My dealings with Fraide promises me Soldiers and I have been speaking with the werepyre king on occasion as of now we don't have much for you to supply What I'm asking is that when the time comes you'll throw your lot in with mine." Alexia responded the information given freely and almost as if it held no consequence.

Rose raised an eyebrow, that was odd a craving for blood? Well from what Feng Mei had told her any dragon-like creatures would be predatory so it's likely that he just finds the taste of blood pleasant. She shook her head though not entirely sure how to respond.

"I am not a vampiri nor do I ever plan on becoming one. I apologize I do not have and blood packs on me. It never really crossed my mind to bring some. I always operated under the assumption that the Vampiri handled their own needs." She said with a small bow.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:57 am

"That's fine. And no need to apologize. I guess we're all on edge a little. Plus, i'll wait till we get back home" Amoroth replied as he dragged back a spruce. He began to literally tear the thing apart, and after a few moments they had a good sized wood pile. He then grabbed a few pieces and tossed it in the high walled fire pit, before spitting a gout of flame. the logs, hissed and sizzled as the sap under the bark cooked. The sun was set, and the stars were in plain view. "It's been a while since i've seen the sky like this" he sighed as he looked up at the star crossed sky.

"You're not getting sentimental on me are you." Rose joked as she took a seat by the fire, the orange and red flames warming her, as they licked at the cool evening breeze.

"Only after a few pints" He replied before looking at Sarah, who had taken up residence in the now completed stone and spruce branch shelter.

"If only we did have some booze" she added

"Well i doubt Rose would approve it we all shared a drink or two" Amorth replied as he reached into he satchel and fished out one of his molotovs.

"You're kidding right?"
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:48 pm

"Of course....why would you even Ask?, I mean yes i'm a monster but I don't want the humans to die. I actually expected everyone to band together, and using our resorces arm everyone who survived and purge the infestation. So yeah, I'll arm your men. Oh and if you need any extra resources just lemme know...I got plenty."
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:14 pm

"You two may enjoy yourselves, I do not have the tongue for alcohol myself. I do not enjoy the affect it has on me in either case." Rose responded, smiling slightly Amoroth had no problem with this although he did not remember seeing her drunk he was sure he would have remembered such an unelegant act from the chief maid.

"You know you need a new title." Amoroth said slowly moving the bottle in a circle as if it were champaigne rather than the grenade it was just a second ago. "Makes you sound like help."

"I am help." Rose responded.

"You're also a Knight, maybe it's just me but I think that's pretty badass.

"I've heard a few rumors Aren't Alexia's Knight supposse to be her best of the best?"

"Understatement, there's only five of us chosen from her entire army.

"Aren't we here for you, not me?" Rose accused looking slightly annoyed.

"Why yes, yes we are. We're here to pay homage to my awesome and drink to the good name of Ispah! But since you insist on talking about me, it must be in the form of badass lyrical slams, I'll accept nothing less."

"What in the Bloody Hells?" The girls asked as Amoroth broke into uproarous laughter.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Abigail anything you wish to add?" Alexia asked smiling as the mage looked up from her book. A single eyebrow raised in confusion, she sighed and took a seat at the table mumbling about being included for no reason.

"Here this card will put you in contact with the Gate Guard. Use it to announce you're coming and she'll escort you in so Alexia doesn't attack you again." she said handing him a black card adorned with crossing blades and a spear, easily recognizable as Alexia's symbol to those who spend time in America and Europe.

"This looks like a normal card, I would assume since you are a magician that this has some magical properties to it, but something else is making it seem normal. Are you by chance also a scientist? This is impressive work there is a surprising lack of people with your talent. Speaking of which would like to come work for me? The position has been open for ages and I'm sure i can provide you with the best of supplies and working space that would outshine anything you currently have. Infact give me just a minute and I can easily reproduce anything you wish-" Gaesyn was then cut off by the rising anger in Abigail's shaking voice.

"W-why you!" Abigail began standing up. Insulting Alexia and I like that, I ought to-"

"Abigail." Alexia said causing her friend to flinch and pause for a second. "I'm sure he doesn't mean it like you are taking it. Please forgive him just this once."

"B-but, he gah fine. I didn't want to punch his smug ass face anyways."

"did I say something?"
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:11 pm

"I'm sorry if I said anything rude. I don't have much experience with people." Gaesyn said.

"I figured" Alexia commented.

"Umm...Mistress Alexia? Pardon my Interruption, but there's a little girl at the gate and its creepy"

Alexia raised an eyebrow. "Why is she here?...Is it a girl scout?"

"Ah, Time jokes" Gaesyn commented.

"Uh...she says shes here to pick up her son, which...isn't possible because she cant be older then eight."

"And this is creeping you out?"

"No, its just a bird was about to land on her hand, when it touched her it exploded into gore, which didn't touch her."

"You've been knee deep in combat before, and your saying this scares you?"

"No,no, its her face, shes just sitting there, smiling at me. Shes been like that for about 20 minutes now, Also can I have my lunch break?"

"Oh its for me" Gaesyn said, "Well Alexia, do you need anything from me before I leave with my mom?"

"An Eight year old, That explains everything" Abigail muttered her face back in her book.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:49 pm

"Oh man, i'm just messin with yall. You should see the look on your faces" Amoroth laughed before taking a swig of the hard, 80 proof booze, then passed it to Sarah who took it gratefully. She then began coughing as the booze burned her throat. "Little too strong for you?" Amoroth joked which Sarah replied with a middle finger, before passing it back to him.

Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:20 pm

"You are free to go. I'll be counting on your help. Regardless of the feelings of your people we will be useful allies. The Hunters of the night once again will return to their former position. We will defend the humans we depend on so much, I almost can't wait this war, this crusade will be wonderful and hideous." Alexia smiled standing up she snapped her fingers. causing Feng Mei to nod.

"Alright Mr. If you follow me I'll show you out. Then it's time for my lunch break." She said leading Gaesyn towards the front gate.

"Alexia has reverted back to when she tried to take over the world. Things are going to get fun~" Abigail giggled to herself. licking her thumb, as The head of the household walked away.

"You two have fun, I'm going to stretch my legs. It shall only take me but a moment, I shall return before long." Rose said standing and disappearing before Amoroth or Sarah could argue.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:23 pm

Amoroth twitched as he raised the bottle to his lips, then set it down. "I just had a feeling, like shit is about to go down." He said to Sarah before taking a swig of the booze grenade.

"Probably nothing Amo. Now pass the bottle will ya." Sarah replied before snatching it from him. "Where do you think rose went?" She asked. She slowly got up from the makeshift shelter and over to the high walled fire pit and sat down on a smooth rock.

"She went for a walk. I can't really track her when she dances in and out of time. Even with my enhanced senses, i wouldn't be able to track her easily. but if you want my guess; she scouted ahead." He replied matter-o-factually, before reaching for the bottle.

"Well, i'm back." Rose said as she appeared behind Sarah, causing her to jump.

"Quit doing that!"
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:24 pm

"I apologize for startling you, however I believe you should be paying more attention." Rose said simply causing Sarah to stare at her angrily. Rose took a seat and allowed the others to drink themselves into the ground. "That's odd. I thought I, Prepare yourself Sarah I may startle you once again." She said suddenly gone once again.

"What's up with her? she's been all fidgety since we started this trip." Sarah grumbled annoyed with Rose's behavior. She took the bottle again.

"She may just want to get this over with or something the only one she really takes orders from is Alexia so this is probably a trial in patience or something." Amoroth shrugged waiting for Sarah to return the bottle. Then he waited a bit more. Then he got bored of waiting and snatched it from her. "Sharing is caring." He grumbled before taking another swig.

"I was drinking that." Sarah growled.

"Yeah well It's my drink."
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:14 pm

Amoroth took one final swig out of the booze grenade and handed it back to Sarah. "Knock yourself out. literally if ya want. he said to the vampiri girl before throwing another log on the fire. the sap hissed and sizzles as the flames consumed the spruce log. After a few moments, he pulled out an old Churchwarden pipe, and a small bag of what said, captain black tobacco. he proceeded to pack the pipe with a couple pinches, then pulled out a small burning twig. once the tobacco was burning, he blew out a plume of smoke, before looking at Rose. "Try this. it's no cigar, but it's still good. I personally prefer Olivia G series. a fine full bodied cigar. Madurro wrapper." he said as he held out the pipe.

(Sorry for the lack of posting, been very busy)
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:22 am

Rose breathed out slowly her breath becoming visible in the cold night, she sat watching the pathway. The flames had begun to calm down and once the sun rose it would be a simple trek barely an hour to get to their destination...but she kept feeling as if something was at the edge of her perception. She was about to turn back when the darkness became more like a substance. the blackness around here was thick she could feel it. She returned back to the others and instantly felt better the light of the fire staving off the darkness. the others would feel it soon as well the unnatural darkness rapidly approaching them. When the sun rose they'd be playing a different game.

"There is something wrong with this area." Rose muttered to herself the others glanced at her for a second their conversation stopped by her sudden downcast. Amoroth frowned at her, she kept having issues on this trip. maybe he should take it as a sign or something. maybe.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:43 pm

"I admit, this place does feel a bit... off." Amoroth replied as he exhaled another plume of smoke. "We'll sleep in four hour shifts. I'll take first watch. You both get some sleep" He added. grasping the hilt of Ageless, he set the blade on his lap.

"Sounds like a plan to me" Sarah replied as she slowly got up from her seat and into the makeshift shelter. After a few moments Sarah popped her head out the door."Rose... where are you? It's so cold in here. come over and warm me up... she called, the alcohol taking effect.

Rose's face turned beat red at Sarah's suggestion. "Perhaps you might wanna take first watch... unless you know.." Amoroth joked, then suddenly shut up as rose went for a knife.

"Good Dragon, now stay quiet and never suggest a thing like that again..." She said in a sickly sweet tone. a sadistic smile gracing her lips
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:49 pm

Rose's watch was relatively quiet although when it got darker she felt compelled to keep the fire going going far enough to light torches near the edge of their impromptu campsite. She kept note of everything's place making sure nothing was trying to move in while she was lighting the torches. after she was sure everything was set up as well as she could manage she went back to her seat checking herself and finding a spare mag to put into he sidearm. That made her feel more secure, she blinked and looked towards one of the torches she had lit taking in it's appearance she was sure she saw something there not a second ago. Something just barely in view, she got up and walked towards the torch. Weapons in hand she observed the area and noted a few small changes from before. Suddenly a presence made itself known behind her, causing her to spin slashing with her knife cutting into something fleshy and mortal as it drew back. Rose grinned as she saw who or rather what it was.

"Vampire, I did not expect to see one of your brood out here. this is certainly a fortune turn of events. I haven't dispatched of one of your kind in ages." She taunted the undead creature with a disturbingly kind smile on her face. There would be no need to wake the others a single vampire wouldn't be much of an issue. It's pale skin was covered in cuts and the creature looked about ready to drop. she noted the issues with this meeting normally a vampire would've pressed the attack by now. This thing was scared of something and she wasn't it.

"Meat, they need the meat, they want the flesh from the bone. Must warn the king..." Rose's reaction was involuntary and decisive removing the vampires head from it's body. She sighed, she didn't want to kill him just yet, but he had to mention the vampire king. Most of the knight's training included killing vamps directly connected to the king because they usually had some kind of dangerous ability. Maybe it was for the best. Rose lit the vamp's corpse on fire and returned to her seat... the rest of her shift was boring nothing stirred. She went to wake up Amoroth, poking him in the face looked like he was sleeping lightly enough to wake up when she came that was good.

"Switching already?" He asked looking a bit disappointed that his shift had come so soon. He stood up and followed Rose out of the shelter, she informed him of the vampire she had killed and the way he was weird. "Maybe he was just insane?"

"Possible, I would not think such, Vampires are normally insane and yet can blend into society with little to no difficulty. This, this was terror." Rose said looking to her torches to make sure they were still there. When she saw them all intact something in her settled down. "Avoid the darkness if you can, something about it is abnormal as if it gives off fear..." She added as an after thought. Amoroth shrugged he hadn't noticed the feeling of fear although his senses were sharp enough to notice when something was off.

"Well, I say we stick to our shifts nothing good will come of us all staying up late and being exhausted from lack of sleep." he said motioning for her to go to sleep. Rose nodded and took a final look around and satisfied that it was clear when into the makeshift shelter and after pushing Sarah away from her mumbling something about personal space issues laid down and promptly went to sleep, as if on a timer. "Alright, here's hoping I have a boring shift." Amoroth said cracking his neck and preparing for a fight just in case. Hey Rose ran into a Vampire right? Might be ghouls around... though that just seemed odd. Ghouls and infected killed each other finding both usually meant the area was a battle field. He rolled his shoulder and grinned he wasn't as meticulous as rose but he hadn't picked this place and not given thought to it's defense. The vampire proved there were holes now to plug them up.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:48 pm

"Oh god, Oh god help!" came a scream from the dark.
Amoroth snicked, "Silly darkness, making scared people noises to lure me in and eat me. Im not that stupid."
"OHGODOHGODOHGOD" Came the voice again.
this time saying it over and over again and getting closer, with actual footsteps.
"Damn your good" Amoroth commented into the dark.
Just as he said that a scrawny man came into view of the fire, wearing a black hoodie, black cargo pants, and black combat boots, his hair was raven black and iridescent, just like the actual birds feathers.
"SHITSHITSHITSHIT" The man screamed as he dived for the fire.
He almost made it, his hand was within the light, but he tripped on something.
"OHGOD ITS GOT MY LEG, HELP!" The man cried towards Amoroth.
Amoroth grabbed his arm and pulled the man into the fire.
The man was small, about five foot six, his hair was messy, and he looked perfectly fine.
"Dude bro, If I was a monster you would be fed" The man said with a snicker.
"Fed?"
"Bed?"
"Said?, Something like that"

"Wait...what, didnt I just save you"
"Prolly, I unno...maybe I just tripped?" The man shrugged. "Anyway, Sup yo"
".............who the fuck are you?"
"Call me T. Mister T"
".....He was my childhood hero, you use that name again and i wont hesitate to gut you like the tiny man you are"
"Hard to do trust me bro ive tried, anyway, you can call me..." He paused and looked to his right, into the dark.
This was the first time Amoroth noticed his eyes, something about them seemed....unnatural.
One was violet, and slitted, the other one was hidden behind his bangs.
"The fuck is all the noise" Sarah said walking up to Amoroth, "And whos the squirt" she asked pointing a thumb at the new guy.
"OH HAI~ Names Tilt"
"Tilt?"
"Milt?, Felt, something like that yeah"
"Oh great, hes crazy"
"I am not crazy, I am hyper-sane"
"Im going back to sleep, wake me up when he dies" Sarah said going back to sleep.
Amoroth just nodded.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:50 am

Amoroth looked at the deranged stranger with a look of confusion before speaking again. "Well, whoever the fuck you are, we'd appreciate if you left... Now." he said with an undertone of "I'm not in the mood.

"Forgive my intrusion sir, but might I stay a bit longer?" the small man asked, his speech taking on a more proper form.

"Uh, no... you may not stay... you may take a torch and leave, but you may not stay. and do not insist... or I will get angry, and attract possibly every threat in the area..." he replied Cooley, his hand grasping ageless tightly, ready to kill the crazy man in a moment's notice.

"Okie dokie broski moski... later." he replied and quickly got up and grabbed a semi burning branch from the fire and walked off humming some random tune, disappearing into the rock darkness of the canyon. the light of the torch dimming the further away he got.

Amoroth sighed, "Fucking weirdos in the woods"
"ACTUALLY! I just remembered something important" The man said behind Amoroth causing the Dragon-kin to jump, nearly three feet.
"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU SNEAK UP ON ME!?" Amoroth shouted drawing ageless.
"Oh....I can do anything, anyway, I remembered something important Amoroth Ispah, Last platinum dragon kin. AND YOU!" The man poked Amoroths nose with ageless, his own sword, which was no longer in Amoroths hand, it was in the mans.
"are going to need my help, sir, should I call you sir? You are a knight after all, hrmmm.....Wonder if I should give you a fancy title" He muttered to himself the sword now back in Amoroths hand.
"Who. The. Fuck. Are. You" Amoroth growled,ignoring whatever the man did to get his sword without him noticing, putting the sword to the mans throat. "You know WAY too much to be a stranger"
"But you see" The man said from behind The dragon-kin.
"WHAT TH-"
"I am a stranger, that's why I know!" Then the man clapped."Besides I am alot stranger then anyone else here, that makes me the stranger~"
"You irritate me"
"I do that to everyone, get used to it~"
"I hate you"
"Join the pub."
".....What?"
"Mub, flub....Something like that"
"ITS CLUB"
"CLUB RIGHT!, thank you"
"Hate you so much"
"you can always try to kill me, everyone enjoys that, never works"
"Leave, seriously"
"Nope."
"I suggest you leave before Rose finds you, and cuts you to tiny bits."
"The time lady can try, but trust me....she wont do it.."
".....you seem way too confident about yourself"
".....I can do anything.."
"The fuck does that even MEAN!?"
"Means exactly what it sounds like, by the way your four hours are up"
".......how the fuck...did you know that?"
"ANYTHING. oh and I'll wake up Sarah, actually you know what, No I'll take the next watch" The man said suddenly serious staring into the trees. "...... Definitely take the next watch"
"The fuck do you see?" Amoroth asked, trying to see whatever the man was seeing.
"Something you don't want to know about until you can actually see it, Makes it much easier to deal with....Otherwise its like trying to describe tastelessness......Which is hard, because it has no taste"
"...... I'm going to sleep...Fuck you crazy guy"
"CALL ME DIVIDE~"
"first Tilt, now divide?"
"Divide is the meaning of my middle name~"
"....the fuck is your middle name?"
"Dissia"
"......................OKAY" with that, Amoroth went to sleep, grumbling. Rose was gonna kill him for not getting rid of this guy. Hopefully she'll kill the guy first.

Dissia sat down and closed his eyes, as Sarah sat in front of him and glared at him.
"You talk too Much"
"Missed it by that Mooch"
"............Shut up" She thought, and glared at him harder.
"Kay"
"I don't trust you" she said now suspicious of him reaching for her sword.
"You told me to not talk, i'm trying to do that, stop distracting my concentration"
"....."
"And yes, I can read your mind, also, No I'm not here to spy on you, kill you, take advantage of you. I am actually here to help, not just you, but a couple of others who need it, who are all exactly where your going. They need help because they're here to help their" He pointed at Amoroth and Rose. "Their Queen, so if you wanna start an international incident between GIANT ROBOTS, and VAMPIRI, go right ahead, kill me...Make my bloody night."
"....wait...how do you know where we're going?"
"Don't ask questions I cant answer without having to kill you, please....I'm already a blabber mouth as it is, Last thing I need is to accidently tell you something that requires me to kill you...."
"....o....kay.....Crazy guy"
with that Dissia and Sarah took the next watch.

Last edited by Matthew on Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:52 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Definitely not what would happen. Besides he needs your help!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Dreams May Come To Light
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next