Need To Live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need To Live

Years in the future the world had already burned, we will struggle on because there is always the need to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Letting off some Steam.
What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 8:43 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Koori (bleach)
What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Arum Buile (Bleach)
What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 pm by Admin

» Random rules rant.
What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm by Nikolas Krossley

» Bellua Deamon (WIP)
What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Nick Krossley, "I got bored"
What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Weiss Trenden- Shinigami WIP
What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:23 am by Nikolas Krossley

» First Draft
What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm by Temp

» Adalia [Test]
What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 am by Sandra Sakura

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

What Dreams May Come To Light

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

Political Power : 495

What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:13 am

Sarah was watching the torches intently as if they held some sort of secret held unknown to all. Against her better judgement she had taken to not paying attention to the crazy man she felt better when not dealing with him for some reason well at least until the Darkness took a Torch while she was distracted with her thought's she was about to replace it when Dissia put a hand on her shoulder.

"Wouldn't recommend that." He said happily his voice never dripping from pure FUCK YOU levels of joy. The strange man continued smiling in the Face of Sarah's rage face.

"Then the Hell are we suppose to do about that then?" She asked her face growing red as the blood rushed to her face with anger. Dissia shrugged poking at the fire at first seemingly ignoring her then as if remembering she was there.

"Ignore it, but watch it. Orrr, no wait not an option the Earth wouldn't like that one bit." He said getting a exasperated expression from the Vampiri. "Shift halfway done~ The sun will be up soon~ Sun~, sun~, mighty glowing sun~ Light the road please~" Sarah blinked her eyes a few times. Did he just sing? "Yes indeedy missy." He responded as causing Sarah to shit down and glare at him angrily. "Take a picture it'll last longer. Or will it? No probably rot.
"Eh?"
"Stop, not....either or." He said looking past Sarah back towards where the torch went out.

"Is that like a tick?" She asked finally.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

Political Power : 1133

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:00 pm

"In a way yes, Its more like a curse for the worst, sometimes it makes Twilly rhyme, sometimes it makes Twilly shine, Either way Either way, Its always true, its why Twilly cant lie" Dissia said nodding to her. "Its the one thing Twilly cant do"
"Who's Twilly?" Sarah asked.
Dissia giggled, "You'll find out that one too~, halfway done, Halfway gone~"
"What causes it?"
"Everything, Nothing...Its who I am"
"And who is that?"
"Uh....That one you'll learn in time, if you survive, I'm not allowed to tell" With that he sighed, a torch on the other side of camp was gone.
"We cant just sit here and let the torches go out"
"We must, ignore it, its trying to invoke a reaction in us. Get us to split up, move away from the fire, Anything that would give it the advantage...Just ignore it, its just hungry is all"
"...its like you know what it is."
"I do~"
"Where is it"
"Cant tell you"
"Why, why do you know so much and cant talk about it?"
"Ancient rules, Twilly could never learn to break the rules, just like me or you"
"...... that's annoying as fuck."
"With great power comes great stupidly impossible to accomplish reason-ability" Dissia commented.
"What.....your not reasonable"
"Interchangeability, Reversibility...something like that."
"Responsibility" Sarah corrected him with a groan.
"RIGHT!, THAT!" He clapped, and poked the fire some more.
"Sarah I have a question for you." Dissia was suddenly serious, he looked at her, and she could see both his eyes, The right eye was violet and completely slitted, like a lizards. The other eye,originally hidden by his bangs, the top was black, the bottom a purest white the pupil was somewhat normal.
"What?" Sarah asked, both in response to his eyes, and his comment.
"Why do you all struggle?...as a species..."
"What?" She asked seriously.
"Why do you all keep fighting? Is it because there's a twinkle of hope at the end of the zombie invested tunnel? Or is it because there's always a need to live, even at a subconscious level of the mind?"
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

Political Power : 235

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:10 am

Sarah looked at the strange man next to her and thought about it for a moment before answering. "I'm not sure... just instinctual. self preservation." she replied as she got up from her seat and threw another log on the fire. the flames crackles as the new source of food was added to it. the flames consuming the log, tiny hisses from the sap cooking inside the bark, and sparks sailing upwards into the night sky. "Let me asks you funny man. who do you work for and why are they interested in helping Alexia? Why even help Amo?" she asked truly wanting answers.

"Honestly?" He asked her.
"Honestly." She nodded looking down at him.
"well its good I cant lie then" He muttered.
"So...who do you work for?"
"I work for everyone!" He clapped his hands.
".....what?" she asked staring at him in confusion.
"Everyone, not in the way your thinking, I dont have a job, or a boss, I just work for everyone~"
"....how does....What?"
Dissia giggled, "Do you like cookies?"
"God I haven't had a real cookie in forever....Like almost litterally, the world ended"
"Here~" -he offered her a fresh, warm chocolate chip cookie, that smelled like it just came out of an oven, on a plate, about the size of her head.

Oh god she wanted that cookie.
But it could be a trap.
BUT GOD IT SMELLS SO GOOD.
No, must resist, TRAP.

He motioned for her to take it.
"If you don't eat it I will~" he sang in his high pitched always happy voice.
She looked at him, and grabbed the cookie quickly and taking a bite out of it.

OH GOD. She thought looking at it with awe.
It was warmed to perfection, the chocolate melting in her mouth.
If I die from this.....at least I'll die happy.... She thought as she nommed the cookie slowly, enjoying the rarity of the taste.
"How did you get this?" She asked after the third bite.
Dissia giggled, ignoring her , "Tick tock, tick tock, gotta keep the fire going round the clock~" He then started humming, poking the fire with a stick.

Dissia smiled, it was almost time.
He looked at the fire, it was running low.
They had no more extra wood.
The darkness was all around their camp, preventing them from getting more wood.
They still had another hour for this shift.
He hoped the fire could make it for another hour.

Last edited by Matthew on Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:52 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : So im not spam posting.)
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:20 am

"...It's Stealing The torches I put up isn't it?" Rose asked suddenly next to Sarah freaking her out again.

"Why must you do that?" She snarled her body slowly retracting from it's fight mode.

"Apologies I never mean to startle you I am used to arriving like this for efficiency's sake. Alexia had me do this to minimize the amount of time between my arrival and her orders."

"Clever~, Clever~ I almost didn't spot you."

"I'm sure, how many torches so far?"

"One then another One and it's trying at a another One. So two Ones and a third One soon." He replied the answer sounding like he was specifically point out the number one repeatedly rather than using it as an adjective. "Poor fire trying so hard to light the dark, no more wood for you but try and last another 40 minutes then you can return to her." He said suddenly Poking at the fire with a stick.

"Once the sun is up the path should be clear but this is kinda weird why are we...avoiding the dark? I Don't know about you but My species is a bit more at home in the dark." Sarah asked still nibbling her cookie.

"Not this dark, in it be sharp things. Bitey things. Mean things and evil things Things that are only there when unseen. things that can strip your meat in seconds. Things that screech and claw things that control and whisper. Things unlike you or me, things that that have evil eyes that gleam. However what's in the dark isn't the trouble nope not at all the dark itself is our enemy."

"I would have to agree with your analysis, the darkness itself seemed to be thick almost like it was a substance-ah There's goes the third..." She said sighing disappointed. Dissia laughed, chuckled...well it was suppose to be humorous.

"Five minutes to go~ The sun is about to show~"
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:22 am

the tip of the sun could be seen.
The sky was brightening.

"And there goes the last torchy worchy" Dissia sighed as he stood up.
He was sitting on a log, he threw it on the fire.
"We should be safe now if you stay in the area of the fire" He said scooting closer too the fire, and sitting, his back almost in it.
Sarah looked at where he was sitting, it was a rock originally, she was sure of it.
He was sitting, on a rock.
He was wasn't he.
But it was apparently a log.
Dissia chuckled randomly, and started to hum, what sounded like an old Christmas song.
The darkness got closer to the group, it was thick, and unnatural, you could tell just from looking into it, and the fact there were no natural noises from around them, It was absolute quiet except for the crackle of the fire.

Suddenly, the thickness seemed to just, thin out.
"DING, FRIES ARE DONE." He said, the sun brightening the road.
And their camp.

He pulled out a pocket watch, and opened it.
It had twelve hands, and a crystal in the middle, the twelve hands all pointed to a diffrent hour, and the crystal was filled with a liquid that seemed to glow.
"Oh boy...." He muttered closing it, and pocketing it quickly.
"It seems I might be in trouble later..." He giggled.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:38 pm

Amoroth awoke at dawn, the sun rising over the mountainous terrain forcing back the darkness. as he steppes out he spotted Dissia. "Oh... you're still here..." Amoroth said sleepily as he stumbled out of the stone walled tent, knocking spruce needles off his armor. He then turned around and reached into the shelter to pull out Sarah's helmet and one of Rose's knives. "Sarah, breakfast is served..." he said with a look of discomfort as he stuck the knife under a scale on his wrist. blood began to flow out as he removed the sharp knife.

Sarah's eyes widened at the sight, and licked her lips hungrily at the sight of blood. She hand't fed in days, and it was showing on her face. she quickly got up and walked over to the bleeding Dragonkin, eyes fixated on the source of nourishment that awaited her. As she got to him, Amoroth Sat her down on his lap and held his bleeding wrist to her lips. "Why do this?" She asked before clamping down on his wrist. drinking greedily of his life fluids. The look on Amoroth's face was one of discomfort, but slowly turned to one of hunger. his pupils narrowed to resemble a reptile's and his two canines became enlarged. suddenly he pulled away from Sarah, as he wrenched his bleeding wrist from her maw.

"I'm sorry Sarah... I need to be alone..." he said to the surprised vampiri, before walking off and holding his wrist, waiting for it to heal.

Sarah Sat there looking confused, a small amount of blood trailing down her chin.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:41 pm

"Predatory like features, he may be metamorphosing into a more draconic like being. That or Sarah made a drastic mistake and infected him, I do not doubt that either." Rose noted suddenly standing besides Sarah causing her to jump again.

"Why you! Stop doing that and I did not infect him!" She snarled angry at the verbal attacks.

"Of course you didn't a vampiri turning isn't something you can do on accident it's not like a normal virus." Dissia giggled.

"I was enjoying Sarah's ire, she is very entertaining when frustrated or startled." Rose said a smile touching her lips.

"You're pissing me off on purpose?" Sarah asked dumbfounded. Rose snickered slightly and danced away from her reach.

"Anyways This is a set back. Normally I would advise giving him some space but I am not to enraptured by our predicament I am not confident of what is going through his head. Whatever it is there is a fog over it, certainly." Rose said sitting back down looking annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:51 am

Dissia sighed, "We need to hurry, I cant be late, Im pushing it as it is.." he said checking his watch again, this time the hands were all moved closer to the "noon" position.
"Oh man, thats gonna be baaaad" He cried.

"so sosososososososososososoososo bad"
"Whats going to be bad" Sarah asked curiously.
"Oh man, I cant explain, I cant lie, Oh shitohshitohshit asking too many questions, making me panic. please stop" He said a look of pain and panic on his face.
"uhm....okay?" She sighed frustrated.
"Thank you thank you, fair lady, I swear if we meet again like we should, I'll reward you...I promise, just dont fuck up and die" Dissia commented with a sigh of something that sounded like relief.
"Right" Sarah commented.
"Hey miss time, space, existence pretty lady, person, maid, friend, lady, woman, rose, lady?"
"........Just Rose" Rose replied staring at him unimpressed.
"Right, well, do me a favor, MAKE HIM HURRY UP, LIKE USE HASTE ON HIM OR SOMETHING." He tapped the watch like fifty times. "IM IN A HURRY, AND I SWEAR ON MY LIFE, THAT IF IM LATE WE ALL DIE, cept me, im horribly unlucky like that. Death of people to talk to makes non-life fatefully unfun and incredibly dull" Dissia said rambling, he was obviously worried, specially if he was saying its a matter of life or death, guy has some weird panic attacks, seriously.
"Soooo tell him its a matter of life or death?" Rose asked.
"Sure?, if that will work?" Dissia asked.
"I'll try" Rose said with a nod.
"Coolbeansyohurryupwiththat" Dissia nodded hurriedly, looking at the watch, the hands closer to noon then a few seconds ago.

Last edited by Matthew on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : WOO PANIC ATTACKS FOR NO REASON!)
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Seriously Amoroth what the fuck is up with you?   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:35 pm

"I do not wish to be rude but we came here for you to find your closure...perhaps it would be best if your problems were dealt with where you originally meant to?" Rose stated keeping a cautious distance from Amoroth in case something in his snapped. Honestly she was growing a bit weary of this particular adventure. She hoped to help Amoroth finish this quest soon, the selfish part of her simply wanted to leave she still had to look into the issue with her cigar case.

(I have no idea what Amoroth is doing Nor what is up with him, so not sure exactly what I can do here.)
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:51 am

Amoroth had finally calmed down, by chewing on his wrist, making it bleed into his mouth before looking up at Rose. "Right, sorry about that. Let's move on, and bitch slap that weirdo for me. I'll work double shifts for a week if you do so" Amoroth said as he got up, returning to his origional demenor. He then saw the look on Rose's face. The impatient Face, the Bad face. He then spread his wings and with a few powerful strokes, was off into the air, and headed east. Sarah followed suit and Rose did here teleport time thing.

(Sorry for not posting in so long, had been VERY busy at job corps)
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:46 am

It wasn't long until they arrived at the stronghold Things were quiet a bit too quiet and it unnerved Rose living her life with predators meant she knew when prey had all but fled the area in terror. She a blade and took a look over the place Amoroth lead her towards.

(I am working blind right now sorry guys.)
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:02 pm

Amoroth slowly slid Ageless from his scabbard and held it in his right hand. The place felt... wrong. and it unnerved him and he could tell by the look on Rose's face it did too. Everything was still, even the air. it was stagnate like being indoors all day. He then looked to his companions before speaking. "I have no clue what lies here, but i want to attract too much attention He said to the group. Sarah gave the okay sign and Rose simply nodded. Amoroth blinked once and his eye sight changed. there were sickly green auras scattered throughout the stronghold. And as quietly as they came, they moved in carefully, Amoroth at point.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:18 pm

Dissia looked around, Not a care in the world. Fact the fuck was still smiling as he followed behind the trio.
He kept quiet though, listening to Amoroth,, strictly out of respect for the group leader.
"Wait" He said suddenly stopping.
"Jesus, what?" Amoroth asked whispering at him like he just set off every fucking alarm ever.
"Do you hear what I hear?" Dissia sang.
"No, Jesus fuck shut up, your gon-"

BANG!

The sound was close, Amoroth immedatly stopped talking when he heard it.
there was also sounds of people screaming information back and forth like a well organized millitary squad.

Gun fire and orders.

"It seems we found them right in the nick of time" Dissia giggled.
Amoroth glared at the man, tightening his grip on Ageless. Amoroth didn't like being played, and this man was playing him like a fucking puppet master at a puppet show.
Amoroth didn't like how he played the three of them straight to this.
For one, who was this guy, he definitely knew too much.
Especially if he knew there were people this far out of the way who needed help.

WHO THE FUCK WOULD KNOW THAT ANYWAY.

That would have to wait though, This was more important, he had to get this luggage off his back, and apparently save a bunch of people he didn't know.
"Shall we go save the day?" Dissia asked.
"Okay, but afterwards you tell us who the fuck you are and what you know, otherwise im just as happy to kill your freinds here myself"
"Alls fair in love and war my freind, I'll tell you everything you want to know, but It wont come outta my lips"
"Whatever"

(let me paint you a picture, and it shall be a gorgeous work of art, the likes of which you have never seen before in my posts)

(Step one, set the mood, Music)

(good, and now to paint my masterpiece.)

The complex itself was large, and made of metal and brick. If it hadn't been annoyingly obviously evil, it would have been a place of beauty at one point. However, the entire place was covered in dust, dried blood, decay, destruction, and vines.
It was old, and had an obvious history.
However the entire area surrounding the place had an aura of predator, as if the place itself was the one that hunted. It was four stories tall, and about four hundred square feet all the way around. The entrance the trio went in seemed like a military entrance at one point. Standard concrete entrance, that led into a garage, also of concrete.
Each step they took echoed along the dead silent corridor. Each step they took, seemed to take them deeper in the belly of the beast.
Even Dissia's expression seemed to have changed to serious, however that grin was still there.
They moved as a well organized unit, surprisingly to Amoroth, Dissia didnt slow them down any.
Ment the fucker had millitary training.

As the trio went further down the complex, the sound of gunfire and conflict got closer.

"They must be in the courtyard" Amoroth said quietly.
"This place has a courtyard?" Sarah asked.
"Yeah, I used to play there as a child...Before shit hit the fan"
"Where is it then?"
"Just past this hallway, and the one too the left....this one will probably be the worst though, judging from the way it looks" Dissia replied before Amoroth could.
Amoroth was about to say he didn't remember.
How did this fuck know this place better them he could?
Dissia only answered him with a smile.

The moved up to the doorway leading to the hallway, the hallway had an opening on the right side, like a giant window. However the glass had been long sense shattered upon the complex's floor.
Amoroth went first, crouching down so nothing could see him from the other side of the window. He moved along quietly avoiding the glass as carefully as he could.
It took him awhile but he got to the end of it with no problems.
He quickly got on the other side of the doorway, and took a peek above the window.
There were about fifty undead in the room behind that window, all huddled in the corner, as if hiding from something inside the building. They all stared at the wall as one massive group.
That wasn't normal for zombies.
At fucking all.

The further and further Amoroth got into this place, the worse it got.
He signaled the group to be careful, and pointed out the horde.

Rose went next, hers was much quicker, however she didn't just use her powers to do it, she actually crouched down and made sure Sarah watched where she went to avoid the glass. She made it to the otherside without problem as was expected of Alexia's head maid, and she crotched on the opposite doorway of Amoroth and kept an eye out incase they were ambushed.

Sarah took her time on the way across, making sure not to alert the mob of zombies. Following the path that Rose showed her.

SCREEAACCKK.

there was a screech noise as her sword bumped into a glass shard, sliding it across the floor.
She stopped moving instantly, eyes wide on Amoroth, who was looking at the horde, terrified they would surge towards Sarah.
Zombies werent really a problem to the group, but the last thing they needed was to get exausted by fighting something like a hundred fucking bits of cannon fodder.

The horde moved closer to the wall, as if fearing the noise and moving away from it made it better, They continued to move untill they were up against the wall, and each other.

The fuck was wrong with these zombies? Amoroth wondered, then he signaled Sarah it was okay to keep moving.

Sarah unstrapped her sword and put it on her shoulder, not letting it touch the floor again as she made her way across the hall.
In the end, she made it without setting off the horde.
She sighed with relief when she got next to Amoroth safely.

Dissia smiled at them, and simply walked across, The glass he stepped on didn't snap, didn't ring, didn't even move. The zombies ignored him, in fact his walking was quieter then all three of theirs.
Amoroth glared at the man, all the way across the hall.
"The hell was that?" He whispered angrily.
"Shhh" Dissia put a finger to his lips and shushed Amoroth, then turned towards the left hallway.
Amoroth looked down, and noticed strangely, Dissia left his shoes back in the other room.
But his feet weren't bleeding, in fact he just walked over at least 30 feet of glass.

Amoroth grew more and more suspicious of this man the more he spent time with him, much like this building from his past.

Dissia opened up his pocket watch, and his eyes and face grew into a large smile.
"Almost there~" He sang, closing it.

The next hallway was uneventful, if not for a change of scenery. It was wooden, except for the Gothic styled concrete and stone as if it was a church. The floors were wood, the doorways were wood. The walls were lined with wood to make it less...Stone like and more appeasing to the eyes.
The trio hurried down the hallway, as quietly as possible. They got to the end and opened the large wooden door, leading to the courtyard.

The court yard was massive, Not only was it massive, but it was a floor beneath the trio.
They were on the balcony floor surrounding the courtyard.

In the middle of the courtyard were Stacks and stacks of crates, those crates were on wagons made of metal and tire, however the Tires had been propped up into the wagon to use the metal crates as walls and cover for the six people in the courtyard.

For the amount of gun fire the trio had heard on their way here, There was alot more of it then they heard.
Bullets were constantly flying from the six people in the courtyard into the unbelievable amount of zombies flooding in through the courtyards ground floor entrance. There was obviously at some point a barricade, but it had long sense been broken down.

"NEXT TIME WE MAKE CAMP, WE DO IT IN A NOT SPOOKY PLACE DAMMIT"
One of the people yelled over the gunfire, He was holding a fully automatic rifle his hair was bright bloody red. Right next to him was another man, with black and white spotted hair, in his hands was a 12 gauge combat shotgun, which he used to cover his bloody haired ally, a Third man, a head taller then the other two and bright sandy blonde stood next to those two, handing them ammo from inside a crate. He had nothing but a pistol in one hand, and two swords on the back of his hips in a crossing X pattern. On the other side of the train of crate bearing wagons were two others.

"LESS BITCHING MORE SHOOTING KAYO!"
Screamed a girl from the other side, her hair was bluish, black, and she had a automatic rifle as well, however she was using it in bursts, unlike the other guy.
Next to her was another girl, who was handing her ammo from a different crate, and occasionally popping a few rounds in oncoming zombies with a 9mm pistol.

The sixth man was inside the horde, wielding nothing but apparently balls of fucking steel and a sword just as fucking sharp. It was hard to see him among the flying bits of zombie's and bullets, But you could see his pitch black hair and red and black uniform clearly at times.

"We made it" Dissia said with joy, smiling at Amoroth as he jumped over the side of the balcony, 10 feet, and landing perfectly fine on his feet.

Amoroth looked at the horde of zombies, More were breaking down what remained of what was keeping them out.
The amount of bullets only four people could spray wouldn't beat them if the entire barricade fell.
The only chance these people had was if he, Rose, and Sarah helped.
Dissia had already charged into the zombie horde, apparently wielding nothing but his bare hands, and manic giggles.

Amoroth had a choice, Leave the mystery solving for later, and save these people who Dissia had apparently come to save to stop a international incident involving his queen.

Or leave them all to die, and delve back into the building of his nightmares with a guilty soul.

(now we arnt running blind, Or being dully short with our posts anymore, I wont railroad you guys into making choices. Not my style as an admin. However choices have consequences.)
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:39 pm

Without a second's thought, Amoroth was enveloped in shadow and three copies of himself formed. As one, they vaulted over the bannister and landed at four different entrances. Then as one, exhaled motes of fire into the hoards of infected. The real Amoroth looked up at Sarah who joined in on the battle. Her eyes glowed a violent red, and soon the flames that stuck to the infected intensified, going from a blue to a Purplish black.

"Amoroth! Keep them off me while I burn these bastards!" She called out, Her eyes could now be seen under the tinted visor.

Amoroth created another copy of himself to take his place in the mass cremation. The real Amoroth charged forward and began hacking and slashing at anything that shambled and on fire by Sarah. "Did I ever tell you how Sexy you are when burning shit?" He asked as he smashed an infected with the flat of his blade.

"Save it for when we're not in danger!" She shouted.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:53 pm

Rose twirled her blades in her hands but did not initially engage Instead she watched taking in the battle as The others jumped in The fighting was fierce and they were losing she needed to stem the flow of infected. She grinned as she spotted a few large tree this forest still had power and once again the wood of the trees would help them.

"THERE IS TOO MANY WE NEED TO FALL BACK!" Amoroth shouted before a loud creaking noise interrupted him. The sound of creaking and crack and snapping as three or four large trees near the entrance of the courtyard fell sealing it off The remnants of the barricade now bolstered by these new additions the infected's pace of attack was slowed Rose appeared next to Amoroth and put on her mask.

"Allow me," She began her voice sounding confident. "This will only take but a minute." She said as she disappeared once again Some of the stronger of the horde being cut apart and those who got close to her also cut to ribbons. After she finished her targets she smiled did a little curtsy and disappeared. Sitting back atop the balcony she watched the others fighting. She smiled and set up a perimeter, she wasn't a heavy combatant anyways.

"Good luck, I am rooting for you."
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:50 pm

Amoroth gave a salute before charging in, leaving a bloody path of severd limbs and smashed bodies. To a lycan hunter in the Frosthuner pack, this would have been a glorious sight. After a few short minutes of fighting, the tide had been turned. though Amoroth waswas struggling with an unknown hunger to him. the sight of all this blood, made him savage, and almost rabid as his clones dissapated into nothingness. Sarah had soon joined in on the bloodshed, as infected dropped to the floor as she swung he blade in graceful archs. She noticed the change in his composure and was now concerned for everyone elses safty.

"THIS.... ENDS.... NOW! Amoroth shouted before speaking out in a language Rose hadn't heard in centuries. "Umbra of nex , ego dico vobis. extraho absentis qui defy vis suus ego. Transporto vestri habingers quod Extraho lemma ut abyssus! IUCICIUM!"

Shadows enveloped the floor, and slowly began to take the form of Darklings, whiched grabbed hold of the undead blights, slowly dragging them down into what could only be described as hell.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:23 am

Rose's Eye's flashed back to the frightening red and she drew a blade, the smile on her face was that of a sadist about to pounce and deal unforgiving and extreme pain upon her mark. Her muscles tensed and suddenly she was being dragged back? What had a hold on her? she had let her guard down for a single instant and it had grabbed her! She managed a muffled shout of rage that would've shook the complex if it were allowed to escape as she reached for her power. Then the world went dark.

"Waaaaait that's not right. That's wrong." Dissia said turning back to where Rose had perched her self. "Oh, that is unfortunate."

(Yay~ I love having Inu's notes!)

The Huntress found her strength again and slashed at the thing dragging her along the floor freeing herself from the dark figure.

"The hunt begin-" The huntress stopped cold as she saw a familiar shape in the dark. There awas a split second of lag where everything struggled to move naturally.

"The Hunt....Beginsss..."

Amoroth felt a weight on his back as The Huntress landed on him slamming him into the ground Yet this new rage allowed for excellent reaction time and he grabbed her ankle and tossed the Huntress from his back with ease to see a flash bang bounce in front of his face.

"YO-!" Whatever he was going to say was cut off by a blinding light and Amoroth's roar. The Huntress laughed aloud.

"I suggest you stand down. But my blades hope you won't" She said drawing two short swords spinning them lightly in her hands "After all our last bout was interrupted was it not? I can not wait to finish our little game of hide and seek." Sarah made an attempt to step forward but the problem wasn't the infected anymore It was the two beserkers staring at each other.

"It seems like I was the only one who noticed~"
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:27 pm

Amoroth shook his head violntly as he tried to clear his vision. after a few moment, he felt the Huntress's blade slash across his armor taunting him. Anger rose up in amoroth but he somehow managed to keep a cool head. "If I fought you, I would die with those time manipulation abilities of yours... so why would there be a point?" He asked as he sheathed Ageless and turned to continue on his trek tofind the reason of his nightmares.

The Huntress gave a smirk. "That's pretty brave, not many have the balls to turn their back to me" She mocked, him causing his hand to reach out and grab her by her shoulder.

"I Do... But there is more important things going on." He growled before releasing her and turned back to the hall way he was headed down. The Huntress smiled again.

"Maybe you're not giving yourself enough credit. Reflexes like those are good enough to give you a defense even if it's slight." she snickered to herself as he left. "Besides there is no such thing as a Garunteed hunt.". She finished once he was out of earshot her eyes returning to normal.

Last edited by Ffraide on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Personality conflict. A small tweak so things go a bit more smoothly.)
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:36 am

(WELL, I no longer have any idea whats going on......Huntress tries to kill Amo. Amo goes NOPE! and just walks away....kinda like how he went NOPE! and tried to get away from Dissia...and went NOPE! and had his emo moment on the way here....Im confused...so im just gonna post what my people are doing...and thats being confused....here lemme show you:)

Kayos pointed at Dissia, "YOU!, YOU BASTARD WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!"

Dissia smiled with glee, "HAI GUYS!" He flailed his arms in a macabre style of waving.
"DONT YOU HI GUYS ME, THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" Kayos asked again, this time waving the gun at the man.
"I came here to save you"
"Bullshit, that would break the rules..."
"....so you know the rules then...."
"All of squad 66 knows the rules" As Kayos replied every person around him pointed a gun at Dissia, cept their leader, with the black hair and red eyes. He was remarkibly feminine but from the front un-mistakably male.
He put his sword to Dissia's neck.

"Hoh boy you got me~" Dissia sighed.

"What are you doing here" Drago asked.
"You know I hate when he wins with underhanded shit like this" Dissia flailed his hand around his ear.
"You know thats like his job right?" Drago commented.
"I think thats why I lose....I actually try to play fair...." He said with a sigh.
"I think you dont understand the concept of playing Fair" Kayos commented.
"Not by your standards..." Dissia shrugged with his reply.
"Im pretty sure thats not Fair"
"Secoound question, how did you get here...this is out of your reach...by far"
"Actually.....Its closer then you think it is.....He brought it nearby to take care of a problem nearby....I decided to take a shot at a chance of excape...."
"Didnt work out so well did it?"
"NOPE......HOWEVERRRrrrr~" Dissia smiled a wicked smile as he looked deeper into the building.
Drago looked where he was looking, and saw....diddly fucking squat.
"I dont think I need to excape....this place seems fun enough for you" Dissia commented, with that there was a shattering noise, and standing there was a man in white slacks, with a white T-shirt on, His hair went from Iridescent white, to Raven black about 5 inches out, his hair went to his mid back, and his eyes were just fucking retarded to look at, a mirror version of his original eyes. However, his arms and legs were covered in a outrageous amount of shackles they covered from his arms were bare, to his wrists, his fingers were nailed to his palms, literally nailing his hands shut, and two large chain studs were in his shoulders, with chains floating out behind them fading into invisible, as if he were suspended in the air.

Honestly.
It looked fucking painful.

"Later Squad 66, Happy to save your asses..."
"Damnit Chicol, stop the games."
"why...its all I have left right?"
"Im telling him"
"You do that silly shade...You do that"

with that Chicol faded away, as if he was never there.
Like he was an optical illusion.

"Right then" Drago said, sheathing his Katana.
"Lets load up and bail....Hopefully nothing comes out to bite us in the ass as we attempt to leave right?" Kayos asked Drago.
"yeah...." Drago commented staring into the darkness of the building, "Lets do that....as fast as we can"
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:21 am

"And now for the intrigue." Amoroth muttered under his breath.

"So we going to just ignore the heavily armed squad?" Sarah asked not sure what had just happened. Truth be told this was a bit confusing for both Rose and Sarah.

(Okay you know what I have no clue how to respond to you guys. I am actually at a loss for words. What just happened?)
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:15 pm

(....Stuff that isnt important..well to you right now...Maybe later...I dont know...Im just advancing my plot, which isnt important right now for anyone but me...Its over now...As for Amo, he just went NOPE and left from what I know.)

Kayos looked at Sarah, "Yes, please just ignore us, we arnt here...."
"Kayos, thank them" Azamarae told him, and smacked him upside the head.
"Dammit Sinny..." Kayos sighed, "Thanks for saving our asses by the way, was a reaaaalll good thing you guys showed up, even if it was because of two bastards...." He finished rubbing his head.
"One bastard" Weiss corrected
"Twi is a bastard too, and that's who lead them here" Kayos said with a shrug, strapping the lid back on one of the open crates.
"Chicol led them here, it was a backstabbing clever bastard in disguise as a total bastard" Azamarae commented, putting the other crate away, and strapping it to a cart.
"THUS its two bastards" Kayos said with finality, activating the carts wheels.
"can you guys stop arguing, Before I beat your faces together?" Drago grumbled as he walked up to Sarah.
"Yes sir" Azamarae said with a nod.
"Aight" Kayos sighed.

"thank you" Drago said to her, "And your freinds"

(really not in the mood to divy up Colors to people...So im just gonna ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Dreams May Come To Light   What Dreams May Come To Light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Dreams May Come To Light
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4