Need To Live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need To Live

Years in the future the world had already burned, we will struggle on because there is always the need to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Letting off some Steam.
Sasha, no last, no middle.  Just Sasha. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 8:43 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Koori (bleach)
Sasha, no last, no middle.  Just Sasha. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Arum Buile (Bleach)
Sasha, no last, no middle.  Just Sasha. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 pm by Admin

» Random rules rant.
Sasha, no last, no middle.  Just Sasha. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm by Nikolas Krossley

» Bellua Deamon (WIP)
Sasha, no last, no middle.  Just Sasha. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Nick Krossley, "I got bored"
Sasha, no last, no middle.  Just Sasha. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Weiss Trenden- Shinigami WIP
Sasha, no last, no middle.  Just Sasha. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:23 am by Nikolas Krossley

» First Draft
Sasha, no last, no middle.  Just Sasha. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm by Temp

» Adalia [Test]
Sasha, no last, no middle.  Just Sasha. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 am by Sandra Sakura

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Sasha, no last, no middle. Just Sasha.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

Political Power : 495

Sasha, no last, no middle.  Just Sasha. Empty
PostSubject: Sasha, no last, no middle. Just Sasha.   Sasha, no last, no middle.  Just Sasha. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:10 am

Name:
Sasha

(First Middle Last)

Race:
Human
(What race are you?)

Fear:
Having a patient die on her.
(Your main fear, it will show up over and over in this setting.)

Hair color:
Blonde

Eye color:
Blue

Height:
1.6 meters

Appearance over all:
48Kg

Personality:
To Say Sasha is a pistol would be the understatement of the year, she doesn't take shit from anyone no matter who they are. You talk back to her she doesnt patch up that bullet wound or cure that case of poison that seems to ail you. Those who deserve treatment come first. She doesn't bat an eye at death although in this age that isn't exactly an acomplishmet and many people believe that she is a sadistic murdurer. She does fit the bill. However despite all these failings she cares deeply for her family or what's left of it anf holds her friends close to her. She would do anything to protect them. Anything in her power at all.

Weapon:
Med Kit?
(do I really have to explain this?)

Equipment:
Medical Supplies. She has stuff like wrenches on her as well she works with mechanical issues as well as medical.
(Any equipment that your character carries around. Must be approved first before it can be used in battles)

Abilities/Power:
Medical?...Mechanical?
(Any abilities or powers you may have.)

RP Example:

(just to see how you rp)

History:
There isn't really anything in her past that makes her outstanding or unique, except for the fact that she wanted to become a doctor in this dark age and heal people. She's run into a bunch of gnarly characters because of this but she always manages to survive. Her will to live is almost as strong as her will to help others live. On the other hand she's also cold and efficent at killing others this seems o come from her engineer side she's rather good at making weapons designed to kill.
(anything about your character that holds any importance)

Last edited by Nitia on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Political Power : 777777782

PostSubject: Re: Sasha, no last, no middle. Just Sasha.   Sasha, no last, no middle.  Just Sasha. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:11 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://needtolive.forumotion.com
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

Political Power : 495

PostSubject: Re: Sasha, no last, no middle. Just Sasha.   Sasha, no last, no middle.  Just Sasha. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:28 am

Appearance

Sasha, no last, no middle.  Just Sasha. Anime75
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasha, no last, no middle. Just Sasha.   Sasha, no last, no middle.  Just Sasha. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sasha, no last, no middle. Just Sasha.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Need To Live :: General :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: