Need To Live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need To Live

Years in the future the world had already burned, we will struggle on because there is always the need to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Letting off some Steam.
Waiting for you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 8:43 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Koori (bleach)
Waiting for you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Arum Buile (Bleach)
Waiting for you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 pm by Admin

» Random rules rant.
Waiting for you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm by Nikolas Krossley

» Bellua Deamon (WIP)
Waiting for you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Nick Krossley, "I got bored"
Waiting for you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Weiss Trenden- Shinigami WIP
Waiting for you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:23 am by Nikolas Krossley

» First Draft
Waiting for you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm by Temp

» Adalia [Test]
Waiting for you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 am by Sandra Sakura

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Waiting for you.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

Political Power : 235

Waiting for you. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:49 pm

Amoroth and his men entered the waiting room, until Alexia had Rose usher him, Gina and silver two in ten minutes later. Amoroth walked in with a strong stride, with Gina, and silver two behind him. He stopped walking till he reached the center of the room, and the three bowed in unison.

"The mission was a success?" Alexia asked as she examined her nails, not looking at the three.

"Not a complete success mi'lady. We were attacked by a lycan female similar to Inu. we didn't get the breeder. The men and women under my command took priority, over destroying the infected breeder. During our first encounter, The lycan severely wounded Silver one... she had nearly died. the lycan was the bigger threat, and if my men had went after and destroyed the breeder, you would have had a squad less vampiri" He replied. "During the battle, Silver one managed to steal the lycan's body, and is as you can see, is standing before you."

"And the outpost?" she asked still seemingly more interested in her fingernails.

"Unknown mi'lady." he replied looking down at the floor in respect. "As far as the others and my self know, Feng Mei is having the time of her life killing dark wraiths. she ordered the others and myself to return to the mansion. i stayed for a bit to kill one before she chucked me."
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

Political Power : 495

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:26 am

"Interesting...Well Amoroth Report to Abigail she has something for you. Gina...You stay here." Alexia said before looking at the rest of the troop. "Dismissed." Alexia turned over to Gina and grinned.

"Uhhh Ma'am?" Gina asked suddenly nervous.

"Inu is a great weapon And your new body is a perfect female version of it...odd. I assume she's still in there with you?" Alexia said her words quietly but rapid fire. As if not talking to gina at all but herself.

"Yes Mistress." Gina responded.

"Good I wish to... 'Converse' with her." Alexia said, Gina made a worried face then Nodded.

"I'll enjoy ripping you apart." the Lycan started moving forwards before a fist smacked her in the throat.

"I am the Undisputed Queen of the Vampiri, you're a dog. Now that your position is clear...I'm going to see what you know... Alexia's laugh echoed the room as the lycan's vision went dark.

Amoroth on the other hand was having a splendid time finding his way to the library...okay that's a lie. The Maids were giving him all kinds of crap he didn't have time for. Of course he didn't do his chores he was kinda on active duty at the moment. Amoroth sighed audibly he'd have to deal with them before they started going on a tangent.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:07 pm

After about five minutes of making deals with the maids and searching for the library, amoroth finally found it. he approached the large wooden doors and pushed them open to find Abigail reading her books.
he briskly walked in and stood there for a second before saying anything.

"Alexia said you had something for me?" he asked as he waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:52 am

As soon as Amoroth spoke there was a small squeak of surprise then an explosion knocking her over in her chair. She got up and grabbed the small sphere she had floating between her and her book and chucked it out the library growling angrily. She pushed her glasses back on her nose with her mid and index finger as she always did when she was angry. She glared at Amoroth who hid a grin. What? it was funny! anyways she looked at him and snaps her fingers as the sphere explodes outside the library and a Maid scream something about a dragon and profanity.

"Carman, Dain deal with him. Nidawi Help me with this mess." Abigail said suddenly The succcubus and Oni familiars looked at each other then to Amoroth. They moved forward looking pretty threatening.

"Oh come on!"
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:21 pm

"Look, I'm sorry. just following orders. Alexia said you had-" amoroth began as he was interrupted by the oni having his fist impacting it's face. "something for me. and i don't believe it's gonna be pain." he continued as the oni's fist flew at his face. amoroth saw this and tried to dodge, while focusing on making a copy of himself.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Political Power : 777777782

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:21 pm

The member 'amoroth' has done the following action : ROLLFORIT

#1 'd12' : 6

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 5
Back to top Go down
https://needtolive.forumotion.com
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:23 pm

The oni's fist landed square on Amoroth's jaw and knocked him to the floor disrupting his focus.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:43 am

Abigail looked up and tossed a large looking fire ball between the three combatants. She looked at them angrily as the Farie giggled.

"I meant keep him busy damn it all, I didn't get enough sleep for this. Nidawi Help him Carman and Dain fix help me out." The Oni and Succubus give a slight nod towards Amoroth and go to help their employer. Meanwhile Nidawi flew over to Amoroth she was about the size of a child But her form was adult like. she had four wings that fluttered constantly keeping her aloft in the air and she smiled like the sun.

"Hello again Amoroth." She said, addin before he could respond. "No, we haven't met before but I've seen you around often. Abigail is in a sour mood her..."Experiment" Keeps blowing up in her face literally. Here follow me I'll Show you what she wanted to give you it's for your next mission. Since Well your last one put us in an interesting position." she floated off before he could say anything again leading him to a table where a man sat on a comfort chair his foot on one of Abigail's desk where upon seeing this act Nidawi freaked out and assualted him with her small fists. The man sighed and removed his feet and looked at Amoroth.

"This the one?" He asked tossing the newspaper he was reading behind him and lifting up a case without waiting for the Faries response.

"Yeah, and what is that?" She asked as he pulled what looked like a handcanon out of the case.

"Standard issue for Alexia's Talons. She told me to give him one since the monsters cropping up are becomming more and more immune to the supernatural.' He said simply offering the gun. "I'll explain it if you want it."
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:26 am

Amoroth looked at the gun with disgust. "I never did like guns. but if it'll please Alexia, i guess i'll take it." he said as he picked up the hand cannon. holding the weapon felt.... wrong. It was small, and lacked skill. well for him. ever since he was a boy, before his parents were eaten by infected, his father had him practice with it every day. he hated it. Amoroth examined the weapon further, and saw nothing really interesting. "Six shooter... .44 magnum, with HP/AP rounds. Laser sight. nothing special." he simply said as he spun it several times before placing it on the table. "So, where am I off to?" he asked as he looked at the Nidawi.

"Not sure yet." she replied as she floated around, flitting her wings.

"Then perhaps you could help me find a book?" amoroth asked. he was already in the library, and had been putting it off for some time now.

"What book book are you looking for?" she asked as she floated towards him.

"Anything that has to do with Dragon kin. History, legends, anything about them"
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:20 am

(I had a specific weapon in mind thanks for grabbing it from me, now this is gonna be awkward.)

Ralph Grabbed the gun from the table and shook his head Amoroth knew little about fire arms. The Talon was a weapon not the toy Amoroth treated it as but oh well. Since he obviously wanted nothing to do with it he'd take it off his hands. Ralph slid the case down and put his feet back on the desk leaning back.

"Wrong." he muttered grabbing a book and thumbing to a random page.

Nidawi Thought about it a floated off giving Amorotha gesture to stay put. She thought she had something but the dragon kin didn't write much down in their prime. The war took up too much time for that. As she flew off Amoroth looked back at Ralph hearing his quip.

"What's your problem?" He asked.

"You managed to incorrectly guess the make, and modifications of the gun I handed you that's all." he said simply, not looking up from his book.

"Oh really?" he asked skeptical that this man really had anything behind this.

"First off it's not a .44 Magnum, A .44 could not fire .50 caliber rounds. There is no Laser sight. It's not a six shooter it's clip fed 11 shots of explosive goodness. That is not laser sight that thing is part of the barrel." He said setting the book down and picking the gun up.

"Impossible. I checked that thing." Amoroth responded unconvinced.

"And I'm Alexia's weapons master check it again." He said tossing it back to the Dragon kin. Amoroth checked it again and looked at Ralph.

"Okay that's actually impressive. How did you do that?" he asked setting it back on the table.

"Abigail did it the weapon is disguised so no one can copy the design. I can see through it. By the way, I saw the way you looked at the Talon. Alexia told me to give you something, I do not give toys to those Alexia specifically requests a weapon for. If anything happens to it bring it to me." He said getting up and walking away, leaving Amoroth at the table with the gun

"Amoroth I found something!" Nidawi Squeaked bringing a heavy looking book. "All the history has been burned out. I found something about the Dragon Kins...but Hmmm I get several references to Mistress Feng Mei? Odd I have suspected something about her being dragonlike but it calls her...The great Ancient? I do not know Dragon history well enough to understand perhaps Abigail knows more. And another intersting Mention is of the Dragon of White Gold. I apologize for not being of more use. Abigail should be more helpful with this thing here enjoy." She say cheerfully floating a few feet away.

Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:39 am

Amoroth picked up both the gun, and book, then tuned to Nidawi. "Thank you. you've been very helpful. and i'll see if Abigail knows something" he replied as he made his way back over to Abigail. He didn't want to disturb her till after she either succeeded or it blew up in her face again. White-gold dragon.... sounds almost like platinum reference to me. and Feng Mei... perhaps she can shed some light as well. he thought as he flipped open the book and began to read The Dragon Kin Clans.

Platinum (Ispah): During the age of Peace, Platinum Dragon Kin ruled the other clans, moderating and keeping order. They are the most powerful due to their direct ancestry to the first Dragon, The Platinum Mother or Merceron the Bringer-of-Life. Today, only one remains, and the clans have been disbanded. They specialize in most Dragon abilities due to their direct lineage to Merceon. It is said that in a time of need, the Platinum mother would send a Son to unite all clans, and become her embodiment in times of great strife.

Obsidian (Maricon): Masters of stealth and deception, they worked as the king's Assassins and spies during the Great War against the Werepyres. They master in shadowmancy, and Word of Corruption.

Red (Leenddaren): Also known as Magpies or Traders to the Dragon Kin. They take pleasure in hunting artifacts and selling them to other clans or hoarding them for their selves. They specialize in fire, Sensing power, and tracking.

Sapphire (Ashkore): Masters of the Craft, they are revered as the most talented among the clans. Known for their master work in smithing, sculpting, art work ,and architecture, they became favored by the Platinum Mother. They master in Smithing, Mining, Ect.

Pearl (Dreconii): Known to be the most beautiful Amongst the Dragon Kin, they excel at the Arts (Singing, Dancing, Music). Some work on the Platinum council as consorts and Peace brokers.

Blood (Bethoor): Masters of war and blood shed, this clan Favors a good blade and the feel of flesh being cut from the enemies of their brothers and Clan Ispah. They are known to tap into their Primal side and go into a fury making them nearly unkillable known as the blood rage. They see battle as a way to show their devotion to The Platinum Mother, and hope to die a warrior’s death. The smartest and cool headed, work as a counselor for the Platinum council for times of war.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:44 pm

"Huh, Dragon kin that species fell during the Dragon Rage war. Hello Amoroth How can I help you to day?" Abigail asked bumping into Amoroth grabbing the book he was looking at. "I thought this book was burned when Feng Mei and I fought in the dragon section...Good to see it survived." she said. she was in a different pair of pajamas and seemed a bit out of breath though she was hiding it well. she had almost taken the book from Amoroth before she noticed his presence again. "Oh yes I was to give you help. What did you need again?" she asked seeming like she had just come from a daze.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:40 pm

"Helping me with any information on my ancestors and species" he replied as he handed her the book. "It mentioned the clans and different types of dragon kin, along with my family. and some mention of The platinum Mother, Merceon. do you know anything about that?" he asked inquisitively. Ever since his blood began to awaken, he has wanted more information on his lineage.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:00 pm

"Well The Dragon kin were never really the greatest book keepers so my selection of information on them was always limited but what I do know could be helpful...or contradictory. Likely both. For instance, The "Platinum Mother Merceon. The only time I've seen her mentioned is when a book was specifically made by a Member of the Dragon Kin." She said, tracing a finger across the words. "In everything I've read the first dragon was a woman named Nai who took the form of a human. It was said her scales were like rainbows on fire or something equally corny. The simple version being that her scales changed their color she could even become invisible if needed." She looked back at Amoroth and smiled before looking back into the book. "Your species is a bit difficult to talk about. Mostly because it leads to talking about dragons. And the war they won." She frowned and looked up at the ceiling.

"Give me something specific and I can help you. I'll tell you what I can." She finished finding that specific information would be easier to deal with.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:58 am

Amoroth looked at her then a grin spread across his face. "Everything..." he replied as he pulled up a chair took a seat at her table. he knew he was in for a long night. but he needed to know. they were his people, and he needed to know all their history and stories. "They're my people, and I need to know everything. history, mythology, language, everything." he continued. "Please, do this for me."
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:59 am

"The Dragon kin have a short history, your people were spread far and only became a gather society and species after the dragons realized that they weren't the normal half breeds. from their your kind gathered together using the dragon blood that flowed through them to rise to a standing above humans. This was a most unfortunate portion of time where the dragon kin were most hated slaves and purists and all that but every species has moments they'd rather not remember. moving on the great war hit the world the Dragons and the Humans waged their petty battles across the planet and into other dimensions, Unfortunately the Dragon Kin tried to intervene and were unsuccessful their position only made them a target to both and the many clans were spread to the winds. by the time they had begun to recover from the combined hunting the dark outbreak happened. Then came the infections and these new 'Carnates'. Honestly there is a lot that happened. There were several heros that lead the Dragon kin out of their deepest times of darkness. The three I remember most are Irange Bethoor the blood knight who fought in the Human dragon War and slayed Cretla. Irange was an exceptional example of the dragon Kin species he seemed stronger and faster than the rest he wasn't really the best but he was great at what he did. He was often sent on suicidal missions with no hope of being completed. He died after Killing Cretla, Irek The Dragons older brother roasted him alive. The second was Hore Ispah a diplomatic hero who earned the respect of the other clans thought wit and cunning he stopped the Bethoor rebellion when during the species infancy. and finally the greatest hero I can remember was Maricon of the Shadows The obsidian clan." She stopped and thought about it for a second.

"And?" Amoroth asked not wanting the history lesson to stop just yet.

"I'm getting to it, Maricon was a champion of the people, during another dark age. The Dragon kin fell against each other. Maricon died fighting an Ispah they had aruged over the proper way to lead the people now that they had been brought back to peace. The ispah accidently killed him and in retribution lead the people as Maricon wished. History lesson over moving on to your mythology." she stated soundling slightly annoyed.

"That was a bit short..." Amoroth said sounding a bit disapointed.

"That's because your kind doesn't have much written history so take what I give you got it?" She said thinking. "Your Mythology is mainly centered around the Platinum Mother, she is the reigning deity for the Dragon kin but there are several other gods that receive worship The gods names are the origin for the clans. Merceron is the Mother the originator her six children Ispah, maricon, Leenddaren, Ashkore, Dreconii, and Bethoor. Each ruled over a different aspect of dragon Kin lives with the Mother who watched over it all. Death was revered during war times considered an ally and partner. Asking death to dance with them in battle, the Dragon kin believe in general the battle is against their mother wishes however they practice they war skills to be prepared and make themselves warlike due to Bethoor's influence." She didn't really dwell on the beleifs much saying that Dragon kin differ from individual to individual on them saying that asking someone like her would only get aggitatted answers.

"She traced her fingers across the book and shrugged. "Your language is spoken never heard it before it's passed down through the genes somehow." Abigail continued to explain the dragon kin from their surge war tactics to their dealings in their own economy She explained where they now mostly remained, that being in Africa. She seemed to be getting tired of talking a lot and finally got up and waved goodbye. "Sorry I'm done for now, if you want more from me narrow down your questions I don't have the health to do anything for so long." She said obviously trying to appear as if she was just fine. She went to her room as soon as Amoroth couldn't see her she had Carmen and Dain help her out. "I dislike overexerting myself." She finished to them, Meanwhile Nidawi had floated her way over to Amoroth.

"So what is new? Find out anything really interesting? Anything that stands out?" She asked floating in front of Amoroth her unusually large frame for a fairy moving back and forth as she waited for his answer excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:00 am

(I had to drag Inu's stuff on the dragon kin out of an old book...so yes this is correct and yes it was incredibly annoying to write.)
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:09 am

Amoroth picked up the book and looked at Nidawi. "language is spoken never heard it before it's passed down through the genes somehow, and the clans are located in africa... and i need to gather more info on my race and myself..." he replied placing a careful hand over the book.

"Really? Is that all?" he asked as she floated there occasionally wavering.

"No that's not all... but that's for me to find out. i need to go tell Selina the news of here to be marriage with Ffraide" he said as he turned to walk out the library to the basement where Selina is kept after stopping by the small bar to fix a couple drinks, one for himself especially. after a few minutes he opened a trap door and made his decent with a tray in hand carrying his and her drinks. as he made it to the bottom he opened the heavy doors and poked his head in. "Selina? I have news for you. along with a drink." he said as he made his way inside. the old record player could be heard playing that one song that sh loved. that scary yet childish song
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:59 am

Amoroth couldn't see her around, then again this place wasn't so much a basement as an underground complex. She could hide an army down he and he'd have a hard time finding them, as he was musing over the size of the place and what possible reason Alexia could have for such a large underground complex he heard grunts coming from another room to his right. Figuring that Selina was likely to be the only person down here he walked in unworried to find Selina using a punching bag. From the looks of it she was trying to blow off steam, the remains of other equipment layed stren around the pace smouldering. She punched trhough the back and struggled to get her hand free Amoroth saw her temper flare when it refused to com free, ad by the time she had finished causing it to explode Amoroth had replaced it. Selina smiled in his direction, Amoroth was a care taker for her of sorts, Alexia assigned him to her because he was more durable than most. She didn't mind him she enjoyed his company and his frankly twisted personality it was a nice change from all the "rational" people Selina's sister kept away from her.

Selina was about 6 feet tall and had a soft looking body despite how active she was, Dispute her adult proportions her face managed to come across as childish and carefree. That same quality often made her look extremely unnerving when she became angry or playful. Unlike her sister she had no wings at all. She had golden hair that was normally long but was now short looking a bit boyish. Her eyes were the color of blood though kind managed to be imposing and intimidating. She had a bit of a paled complexion due to being inside all the time. Normally Selina wore a dress similar to Alexia's now though she was in all sweats a rare sight. She put a clawed hand on her hip and looked Amoroth over.

"Is one of those for me?" she asked her voice sounding bright and upbeat. she walked over and took the one she knew to be hers. She took a sip without hesitation and then looked back at Amoroth.

"Other than your drink I have news." he said waiting for her to look at him it was hard to tell if she was paying attention.

"News?" she asked absently taking another drink.

"yes, Fraide-guh!" Selina was suddenly really close and paying careful attention to the dragon kin after reading him for a second she smiled happily.

"it's good news isn't it? I can tell! What is it? Is he coming here? is it a message? Don't get cold feet on me now spit it out!" she said obviously far beyond being able to contain herself her eyes had turned a softer shade of red and she had a now apparent blush on her face.

"He's agreed to marry you." Amoroth said and Selina froze. Amoroth raised an eyebrow at this and was about to ask if she was okay when suddenly she was hugging him tightly, actually a bit too tight. Selina? SELINA!? TOO! TIGHT! GAH!! Selina stopped when there was a cracking noise and Amoroth felt his bones go back to normalwhich confused him as he looked up and saw Selina dashing into a deeper part of the basement when suddenly she stopped turned on a dime and waved back to Amoroth happily.

"Thank you soo much, I'll see you later! I got soo much to do!!" She said beaming turning again
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:44 pm

there's another thing off my list of to dos today. he thought as he downed his drink then began replacing and fixing the workout equipment. after about ten minutes, amoroth finished cleaning up, and made his way upstairs to his room to read the book on his people.

as he made his way to his room, he was spotted by Rose who looked like she was ready to kill someone, and that someone was Amoroth. He was the only one around, and she was pissed, especially when she found him still wearing his armor. "WHY ARE YOU NOT IN-" she began to scream but was interrupted by amoroth flipping her the bird, which in most cases would have made him her personal pin cushion.

"Shut up... I'm on break." he said in an annoyed tone. Rose was stunned by his reply, and was about to gut him, but he had already entered his room and closed it once inside.

Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:40 pm

"I-I-I..." Rose eye's narrowed and she heard the sound of a bell then she was gone.

"Rose, do me a favor." Alexia said as soon as she felt Rose's pulse.

"What ever you wish My Mistress." She replied simply.

"Take a break, you need it. Also Next you See Amoroth. Tell Him I have another Assignment for him.

"As you wish Madame." She said giving Alexia a short bow before fading from sight.

"Almost Done, Feng Mei is up now." She murmured as Rose left.

"I was simply waiting for the go ahead. I'll find him it'll be simple to Get Wei Ai to agree." Feng Mei said giving a bow and leaving.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:55 am

Amoroth laid on his bed reading the book he checked out earlier. it didn't take long before he was sucked into the lore and history that was written down. some of the things Abigail didn't mention were the battles in great detail. He was amazed at complexity of their writing and the language. "lae wer dask meageic, coi nishka qe authot" he said in his ancestral language. "Did i just speak? and understand?" he said. then he was out cold as if his with a powerful spell.

He found himself surrounded in mist in a rocky outcrop. "Well this is different" he said to himself as he walked through the mist. after what felt like hours of walking, he came to a stop at a large figure obscured in the mist.

"At last, my child has come of age. At last, he is here to see his mother..." a woman whispered. it sounded loving and seemed like it was coming from the figure that looked like a rather large dragon.

"Are you..... The Platinum Mother" he asked unsure.

"It is time you learned about your people and the threat that is coming." she replied as the mist began to clear.
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

Political Power : 697

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:23 am

Amoroth looked at the dragoness as her form became visible He opened his mouth to ask a question but was interrupted.

"There is no time my child, the Dark Flames are rising your world shall burn. Gather allies make yourselves strong prepare for the end." the female voice echoed in Amoorth's mind rather than being spoken. The Dragoness shifted in form and became more humanlike she touched a finger to Amoroth's head.

"I wish I had more time, to teach you properly. This will have to do." As she said this her clawed finger sunk into his head and then Amoroth Saw.

The flames were black, Inu had black flames surrounding him but these were different than his. They were black due to lack of light though there were flames everywhere there was almost no light. It was hard to see he turned and saw a young girl with black wings spreading the dark flames she made no sound at all. Her face seemed strange...familiar? almost like he knew her. Even as she stepped towards Amoroth with those black eyes she strode towards him raising a hand towards his heart. That's when he saw it the resemblances why she seemed familiar, her face reminded him of people? That walk, the grace belonged to Alexia. those eye's were selina's different color sure but definately hers that smirk was Fraide's and the way she cracked her knuckles as she approached him...Inu. He was picking up traits and features from almost all the power houses he knew everyone who was abnormally strong...he found something. He tried to back away but found that he couldn't move. He tried to curse but couldn't talk then the image changed he was seeing history stories legends everything of his kind.

Then he saw the war The dragons fighting the humans the Dragon Kin caught in the middle. He saw all the atrosities he even saw Cretla and is history.

"Fuckin' Worm." he spat at the memory. whatever Cretla was in the past he was little more than a monster now as far as Amoroth was concerned. then the images stopped. The woman was backing away.

"You need to wake up now, the visions hit you hard they will organize soon this is all i can give you." She said mist flowing back obscuring her from view. Amoroth didn't have time to ask any questions or speak for that matter he was soon awake he found himself bound to a table in Abigail's lab the room was scorched black and both Feng Mei and Rose were there looking slightly rustled and glaring in his direction.

"He's awake again." rose said simply. "If he uses that breath again it'd be safer to remove his tongue."

"he appears to have calmed I think that removing is tongue won't be necessary." Feng Mei replied visibly relaxing
"Although the body is still that of a beast the mind has returned.

"Very well I shall inform the Mistress, please keep him company." Rose said disappearing. Feng Mei walked over and grinned at Amoroth.

"Looks like someone ad an adventure." She said grinning.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:56 am

"You have no idea...." he replied as he laid there. he then looked at Mei. "Um... why am I tied down? is it tuesday already?" he joked a little trying to lighten the mood. "But yeah, what happened?" he asked rather confused.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:22 am

"Well you went kinda wild there for a second, Shortly after your normal break period ended Rose went to check on you and heard worrying sounds from inside when she went in you had transformed and attacked her. She lead you out of the Mansion where you two hit me while I was on break near the garden, I had no idea what was going on before I had your dragon ass trying to maul me." Feng Mei said chuckling. "So while you were trying to maul me and I was trying to figure out exactly what in the blazing hells was going on Rose hit you with about a good 200 blades, most bouncing off your scales." She paused as if not sure about something. "And then we slapped you down on this thing and tied you down so you couldn't yourself or anyone else." She finished.

"Okay I know you're cutting something out of tat story." Amoroth stated simply.

"Well there was the bit about me breaking your neck..." She said trailing off near the end.

"You what?" Amoroth pressed.

"Broke your neck! I broke your neck!" She said looking angry with herself.

"Dooesn't feel broken" He replied simply.

"O great not only did I get angry and break a co-workers neck I also failed to execute it properly." She said facepalming.

"Wanna try again?" He asked smirking.

"Not funny."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for you.   Waiting for you. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for you.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Need To Live :: Vampiri/Vampire Territory :: California/Maine-
Jump to: