Need To Live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need To Live

Years in the future the world had already burned, we will struggle on because there is always the need to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Letting off some Steam.
Need to live flash back:  Ashes to Ashes Dust to Dust. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 8:43 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Koori (bleach)
Need to live flash back:  Ashes to Ashes Dust to Dust. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Arum Buile (Bleach)
Need to live flash back:  Ashes to Ashes Dust to Dust. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 pm by Admin

» Random rules rant.
Need to live flash back:  Ashes to Ashes Dust to Dust. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm by Nikolas Krossley

» Bellua Deamon (WIP)
Need to live flash back:  Ashes to Ashes Dust to Dust. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Nick Krossley, "I got bored"
Need to live flash back:  Ashes to Ashes Dust to Dust. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Weiss Trenden- Shinigami WIP
Need to live flash back:  Ashes to Ashes Dust to Dust. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:23 am by Nikolas Krossley

» First Draft
Need to live flash back:  Ashes to Ashes Dust to Dust. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm by Temp

» Adalia [Test]
Need to live flash back:  Ashes to Ashes Dust to Dust. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 am by Sandra Sakura

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Need to live flash back: Ashes to Ashes Dust to Dust.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

Political Power : 697

Need to live flash back:  Ashes to Ashes Dust to Dust. Empty
PostSubject: Need to live flash back: Ashes to Ashes Dust to Dust.   Need to live flash back:  Ashes to Ashes Dust to Dust. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:01 pm

Fraide struggled to keep going the flames were just to heavy now his rite wasn't suppose to be impossible he was the strongest Lycan alive.  a test of strength should be easy.  He took a few more step hauling the solid flames on his back towards the bowl he was suppose to deliver them to The trial of Furea and Gaia.  No one had taken this rite since the dark days.  When the CriAngels fell and the gods rebelled.  Fraide struggled more finding that the mass must've been increasing because he wasn't just being weighed down he was literally being dragged downwards.  Gravity itself had turn against him.  He couldn't walk this thing the whole way there he needed a new way but how?

"They test me but I refuse to buckle...there is more than just the strength of the limbs, the brain is also a muscle and it's just as strong as my other muscles I can do this..."  He gasped.  Gravity was against him but that only gave him something to fight against.  he grinned as his mind whirled and he saw something  the bowl was uphill if he could...oh yeah, rock crackin'!  He lifted a single foot and slammed it down like a sumo wrestler shaking the entire area and repeated the action with his other foot  until the giant bowl began to inch towards him.  He had to get it closer he couldn't toss it without gravity claiming the flames.  the bowl tipped and slid at him Fraide threw the flames straight up and brace himself to catch the bowl that slammed into him shortly after pushing him back before he stopped it by allowing his feet to sink into the ground.  The flames landed into the bowl and came alive roaring as if Furea herself had lit them.  Fraide felt gravity return to normal and grinned he lifted the ten kiloton bowl and drank from it his body catching fire as the flames licked him.  Fraide Mathyus Samiel Andraste,  I am the strongest man on earth!!"  He shouted his name and declaration into the sky the flames soaring up then dissipating into the air.  Fraide looked around and realized he had no idea how to get out of there.  He was in the Elemental realm  and the door moved once a day.  "Looks like I still have some rite to go."  He grinned  He'd enjoy this challenge.
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

PostSubject: Re: Need to live flash back: Ashes to Ashes Dust to Dust.   Need to live flash back:  Ashes to Ashes Dust to Dust. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:54 pm

"Well, that's not fair at all." The Earthen man said seeing that Fraide had learned how to use the earth shattering techniques he was using.

"Learned it." The large wolf said grinning slamming his fist into the ground forcing spires to form around the Earthen man. "I thank you for the fun but I need to get home and you're in the way!" Fraide shouted slamming his fist into one of the spires knocking it into another, then another, and another so that they all fell towards the Earth Man.

"That Bastard..."
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

PostSubject: Re: Need to live flash back: Ashes to Ashes Dust to Dust.   Need to live flash back:  Ashes to Ashes Dust to Dust. I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:06 am

Fraide appeared home again looking satisfied with the results he grinned as the other Wolf nodded to him. a Sign of approval that Fraide neither needed nor returned. He had done it he has traveled to the elemental plane and performed that thought to be impossible. He grinned as the wolf came and clasped him on the shoulder.

"So what do you plan to do now that you are a adult?"

"Searching through the night, I smell something that needs my attention." He said simply, the cocky bastard turning and leaping into the darkness..

Fraide found himself In a large forest when music hit his eyes it stuck in his mind something he enjoyed. Slightly romantic for his tastes but it wasn't bad. He paused and looked into the sky unsure of what he had seen. Two young women...dancing in the sky. One whose hair announced her brilliantly purple and strong ending with gold. The other having Golden Hair slowly shifting into crimson just like their eyes. Fraide was awestruck as they danced. The purple haird one had wings...six of them like drgons that moved slightly as she danced throught the sky towing her wingless sister along the silent dance capturing fraide in the moment. Fraide grinned and decided to watch but the sun came up too quickly and they were gone. Soundly disapointed he decided to go exploring a bit more when he ran into the wingless girl.

"oh Apologies Mam' I didn't notice you there." He said finding his golden eye's draw to her own crimson ones. She stared at him for a bit before smilingand gesturing over somewhere the other woman walking over he blinked and found himself confronted with the two women from the sky.

"Why hello there sir. You seem new here." She spoke softly and politely as if this was the only way to speak. He responded in kind trying to match her composure but being raised by Apache made it difficult. You look rather strong...would you mind helping me?" She inquired earning her a surprised look from Fraide. "Ahhh Yes you see I am building a home here deep in this forest. It would be wonderful if you would assist us." It took a bit convincing but eventually he helped her building the mansion almost by himself getting into fights with her knights, and becoming close with both ladies of the mansion he had created... That song he decided must be from the future. He changed it a bit to match his own situation after knowing those two Vampiri so well. He chuckled it was fitting wasn't it? That kid whoever he was, was good at this The Old wolf silently wished him luck in his edeavors and began to sing to himself after all that has happened it was nice to sing for once.

♫You are angels, as defined;
So charismatic and refined
Without a single flaw
You're not a threat at all
Or so I thought until the nightfall♫

A crimson haze along the sky
I see the bln oodshed in your eyes
A dark and bloody sight
Across a guilty night
Are these the masters of the nightfall?

Your silhouette's across the moon signals all the world that you are the reason
we scream in the night
With every effort I have run clutching ever for my gut but I turned and I'm
staring you in the eyes!!!

[Chained ladies of the night,
Have you come to end my life?
I have waited for this day,
when all my soul would be drained away

Chained ladies, why is this
all my veins that you have missed
kissing me for all in sight
You've come to take me away tonight!

into the soulless fog we go
where all the blood may fall like snow
Above a dying cloud, I hear you bellow loud
but I can tell your vigor's fading

And as the dawn tears through the sky
I feel a tear well in my eye
As from the sky you fall, I hear it in your call
You must return to lonely silence

Your silhouette's across the moon signals all the world that you are the reason
we scream in the night
With every effort I have run clutching ever for my gut but I turned and I'm
staring you in the eyes!!!

Chained lady of the night,
Have you come to end my life?
I have waited for this day,
when all my soul would be drained away

Chained ladies, why is this
all my veins that you have missed
kissing me for all in sight
You've come to take me away tonight!

You are angels, as defined;
So charismatic and refined
Without a single flaw
You're not a threat at all
Or so I thought until the nightfall

And as the dawn tears through the sky I feel a tear well in my eye
As from the sky you fall, I hear it in your call
You must return to lonely silence

Your silhouette's along the sun signals all the world has won one more day to
go on free of fear
With every effort I have run clutching long across the sun to the mansion to
find you now I am here!

Chained ladies of the night,
I have come to save your life I have waited for this day,
when all my loving could show this way Chained ladies,
I would give all my blood for just one kiss draining me for your delight
I've come to take you away tonight!

I've come to take you away tonight!♫
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

PostSubject: Re: Need to live flash back: Ashes to Ashes Dust to Dust.   Need to live flash back:  Ashes to Ashes Dust to Dust. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:57 pm

"That was cute singing that for the mistresses?" feng Mei asked sitting next to the large lycan.

"It was more of a bit of future sight seeing the song came from someone I'll know later It sounded nice." He muttered back. Feng Mei was like a sister to him she could see past his cocky additude to his real emotions. It was actually easier to get along with her because of this he didn't need to explain himself.

"You love them Selina especially she is dear to you more than you understand." She said simply. Fraide nodded simply, He had affections for both but the younger sister drew his attentions more naturally almost as if it were destiny. He snorted at the thought destiny had no grasp on him. Feng mei punched him in the shoulder earning her a strange look from Fraide.

"I haven't forgotten you throwing my bed into the moat." She said smirking at him.

"Your fault." He replied smugly.

"I guess I'll get in the way of your love life then." she chuckled

"You were going to anyways." He snorted back.

"Oh? How could you know?" She asked poking his head.

"Your questions made it pretty clear." He said.

"So?" She asked standing up and looking at him.

"Challenge accepted." He said simply. Feng Mei smiled at him and left to return to her guarding duties. The Lycan chuckled his kind didn't like vampiri and yet these two...just delicious.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

Political Power : 495

PostSubject: Re: Need to live flash back: Ashes to Ashes Dust to Dust.   Need to live flash back:  Ashes to Ashes Dust to Dust. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:32 pm

"He doesn't look at me the way he looks at you." Alexia finally said quietly.

"He doesn't?" Her sister asked as she played with a doll version of him she had Abigail make her. "What do you mean?" She asked confused.

"He looks at you like you his daughter or something, it's kinda weird I'm not sure I want you near him. Alexia said looking out the window.

"I know your heart sister. you just want the big bad wolf all to yourself!" Selina laughed imitating the story with her toys.

"Maybe...I don't know if I like him that way..." she said shrugging. "You on the other hand like him too much be more modest you're acting like all clingly around him." Alexia teased poking her sister in her ticklish spots on her sides.

"Sister you're mean!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need to live flash back: Ashes to Ashes Dust to Dust.   Need to live flash back:  Ashes to Ashes Dust to Dust. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need to live flash back: Ashes to Ashes Dust to Dust.
Page 1 of 1