Need To Live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need To Live

Years in the future the world had already burned, we will struggle on because there is always the need to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Letting off some Steam.
Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 8:43 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Koori (bleach)
Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Arum Buile (Bleach)
Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 pm by Admin

» Random rules rant.
Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm by Nikolas Krossley

» Bellua Deamon (WIP)
Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Nick Krossley, "I got bored"
Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Weiss Trenden- Shinigami WIP
Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:23 am by Nikolas Krossley

» First Draft
Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm by Temp

» Adalia [Test]
Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 am by Sandra Sakura

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

Political Power : 235

Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:52 am

"Can do boss" he replied as he switched his vision to life aura. He now can see all life forms within range. "So what's the plan?" he asked as he walked beside her.

"So... you and Amoroth eh?" Eric asked Sarah as the moved in the shadows. Sarah shot him a glance of "i'll murder your ass". "Okay, okay... jeeze..."

"Will you shut your face?!" she hissed as they stopped in a dark corner as a small patrol passed by.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

Political Power : 495

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:34 pm

(Sorry been in the hospital for a while I'll get to posting again when I can.)

Gina sighed looking around nervously. something was bothering her and she wasn't sure what.

"You feel that?" She asked finally.

"Feel what?" Amoroth asked as them moved down the hall.

"It feels like a pressure...like a dark pressure like evil eyes are upon us." She responded trying to describe the horrible feeling.

"I feel fine." He responded, he looked around again and shrugged. Nothing odd from what he could see.

"Your eye's are different what's that?" Gina asked worriedly.

"Life sense." He said simply.

"Do me a favor and focus with that sight for me." She pleaded.

"If it'll make you feel better." He said shrugging.

[Please give me a d20]
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:19 pm

amoroth narrowed his vision and tried to focus it, straining to put as much energy as he could.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Political Power : 777777782

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:20 pm

The member 'amoroth' has done the following action : ROLLFORIT

'd20' : 7
Back to top Go down
https://needtolive.forumotion.com
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:23 pm

Amoroth's vision began to blur as he tried to focus, and then he got a massive migraine from the straining. "Ah.... Shit...." he said as he placed a clawed hand over his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 8:55 pm

"Thanks for tryin' hun" Gina sighed she knew something was weird she try her own senses and see what she got. Sniffing the air she noticed something...off? It was difficult to place as if something was bleeding. It took her a second before she was able to tell what was wrong. She could hear pulsing in the walls at first she thought that was plumbing but no the walls. They were filled with blood.

"Amoroth...the walls the floors...this entire castle is pulsing with blood." She said hushed as if the blood could carry their voices.

"That's not possible, is it? Aren't these walls mostly solid stone how would the blood even move through them?" He asked already knowing the answer just trying to think.

"What do you suggest?" She asked after a while.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:50 pm

"I suggest we regroup, assess, and destroy." he replied hushed. "If there's blood pulsing through the place, that means either two things. Vampiri, or Vampire." he continued as he tried to keep his composure around the lycans. Two of the lycans, looked at him with malevolence and approached him.

"Hey Scaly! What the fuck do you think you're doin walking around the castle." one of the lycans asked. Amoroth knew he was trying to pick a fight, but if he did, his cover could possibly be blown.

"Go back to your mother pup, before you do something you regret..." he replied, his voice icy with intent to kill if needed.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:44 am

The lycan raised his hand to strike at Amoroth and Gina caught it. She glared at the Lycan and snarled.

"The Scaly is mine until he leaves the property we clear?" She asked her voice flat without an inch of threatening tone in it.

"Crystal Ma'am" The lycan said giving a short bow. It retreated to a safe distance, and kept closer to it's partner. Gina sighed she wasn't sure how high on the totem poll this body is so she was glad that it worked.

"The guys aren't playing around that was meant to take off your arm..." Gina mumbled, watching the lycans leave. It appeared she caught them off guard with her masked scent and that above all scared them. "Amoroth, it's almost time to meet up anyways let's head back."

"Right this is starting to get dangerous." He replied.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:53 am

"Let's head back to the drain and wait for the others. Alexia may want to hear about this." he said as he walked behind her in a quickened pace.

"It's high time we meet up with the others" Sarah said to Eric as they hid in the shadows.

"Right'o." he replied in a whisper. the two sunk back into the shadows and made their way back to the rally point with the others.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:10 am

Gina frowned something was off this was too easy. She was worried but there wasn't much she could do about it. She'd have to do something but even these improved lycan senses didn't help her figure out what was wrong. Damn it her senses were the best and this was the problem.

They met up with everyone and Gina still felt a bit imperiled. There is something wrong here.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:10 am

The member 'Nitia' has done the following action : ROLLFORIT

'd20' : 2
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:33 am

"Alright let get out and report back to Alexia the next time we see this place it'll be when we're blowing it to he-" Amoroth was cut off by laughter harsh and evil.

"You're not going anywhere children not while you're all full of blood like that." A woman said stepping into the doorway. She looked beautiful and cruel her brown hair flowed behind her as she petted a large wolf form lycan. "Ahh so there is my other missing pet body snatched. How sad she was so useful, maybe I can make her useful again. Gina shivered and backed away from the woman she was the source of the feeling.

"She's beyond anything I've ever felt before...a monster among monsters..." gina sputtered in horror.

"How impolite of you." The woman grinned. Amoroth growled.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:34 am

Amoroth stood there, glaring at the woman who had appeared before them. "Gina, i want you to get out of here... now." he growled as hi hand twitched.

"Leave? Oh there will be no leaving this place. at least alive...." she said before laughing manically. her pet Lycan gave the equivalent of a smile. his sharp teeth, yellowed over time.

Amoroth looked at at the lycan and then straightened up before smiling himself.

"Why the hell are you Smiling?!" Gina practically yelled looking at amoroth in complete confusion.

"Because..." he began. "I get to kick someones ass..." he replied as Ageless was unsheathed.

the lycan growled and began to charge at him. amoroth readied himself as the lycan went to take him down.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:34 am

'd20' : 10
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:35 am

amoroth punched the lycan in the face stopping it's charge in mid air. but didn't seem to inflict any true damage.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:50 am

(Don't fail me again luck roll!)

Gina turned to get her squad out them first then her and Amoroth. That pet lycan something was off about ti...actually something was off about all the lycans here....they all looked almost exactly the same that couldn't be right...then who was this woman?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:50 am

'd20' : 15
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:54 am

Gina felt some resistance on her body as she moved but it was slight and easily ignored. This was still bad news... That woman she was controlling her blood the resistance only made sense then the spots she felt it in. That woman was a blood countess. No, THE Blood countess Erszabet of the blood. Gina made a sqeauling noise in her throat and cursed her luck. She'd have to help Amoroth hold those two off until the squad made it's escape.

"This will not be fun." She said standing next to amoroth growling loudly.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:46 pm

"BEST... DAY... EVER!" he shouted. "Switch enemies?"He asked as the lycan shook off the punch.

"Lets..." he replied as she faced the lycan.

amoroth then looked at the vampiri and shot a tongue of blue flame at her. the chemicals mixing making a natural napalm.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:46 pm

'd20' : 13
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:48 pm

The hot flames singed her but she seemed unfazed by it even though she was on fire. "Really? is that the best you can do?"
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:48 am

"BACK OFF!!" Gina shouted she was in the middle of grappling the lycan she didnn't really know her new body well but if anytime called for desperate measures it was now. "Bad dog I'm the alpha here." She shouted her body shifting to full wolf. The two lycan then began struggling against each other their strength being tested. Gina knew this body wasn't an unmovable pillar she had to out strength the wolf she was fighting then help Amoroth before he got in over his head. She felt the lycan's muscles tense and prepared to fight fire with fire.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:48 am

#1 'd12' : 7

--------------------------------

#2 'd12' : 6
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:53 am

Gina knew she dodged a bullet but she had overpowered her opponent this time no time to waste then she had to get rid of this over grown lap dog and fast. She lifted with all her strength and tossed the lycan away from her. All she managed was to get a few seconds of breathing space as she saw the lycan charging her again. "Son of a bitc-" Gina found herself back in a grapple with the beast luckily she hadn't shifted back to her human shape this would be harder than she thought, oh well...
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:57 am

Amoroth then reached into his bag, and pulled out a rather large Molotov, labeled Mooch Brand Dave's Incendiary Fluid. STOLEN. he then hurled the bottle like a fastball "Bitch don't mess with the son of Merceon..." he said as the Molotov shattered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.   Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slolen dreams stolen faces, she'll take you places.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next