Need To Live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need To Live

Years in the future the world had already burned, we will struggle on because there is always the need to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Letting off some Steam.
Selina Catastrophe and Calamity in a single vessel. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 8:43 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Koori (bleach)
Selina Catastrophe and Calamity in a single vessel. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Arum Buile (Bleach)
Selina Catastrophe and Calamity in a single vessel. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 pm by Admin

» Random rules rant.
Selina Catastrophe and Calamity in a single vessel. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm by Nikolas Krossley

» Bellua Deamon (WIP)
Selina Catastrophe and Calamity in a single vessel. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Nick Krossley, "I got bored"
Selina Catastrophe and Calamity in a single vessel. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Weiss Trenden- Shinigami WIP
Selina Catastrophe and Calamity in a single vessel. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:23 am by Nikolas Krossley

» First Draft
Selina Catastrophe and Calamity in a single vessel. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm by Temp

» Adalia [Test]
Selina Catastrophe and Calamity in a single vessel. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 am by Sandra Sakura

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Selina Catastrophe and Calamity in a single vessel.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Political Power : 777777782

Selina Catastrophe and Calamity in a single vessel. Empty
PostSubject: Selina Catastrophe and Calamity in a single vessel.   Selina Catastrophe and Calamity in a single vessel. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:56 am

Name:
Selina Christine Martin

Race:
Vampiri

Fear:
Ffraide dying and/or leaving her alone forever

Hair color:
Golden

Eye color:
Scarlet

Height:

Appearance over all:
Selina Catastrophe and Calamity in a single vessel. Selina10

Personality:
Highly Unstable Selina has a rather upturned concept on how things work, meaning that she doesn't realize te severity of mass murder. She is however very kind and trusting she'll put herself in the line of fire for those she cares about but due to her power she usually destroys the enemy before she has to. When it comes to fighting she has two versions; the "Let's play!" version where she is fighting to have fun and enjoy herself, and then she has the "Fuck this bullshit" version where she just doesn't give them a single chance and destroys her opponent before they can make an anime retreat/return move. She in hopelessly in love with Ffraide and her normally innocent personality turns into one more along the line of a succubus when dealing with him.

Weapon:Her Fangs, claws, and powers.

Equipment:

Abilities/Power:
Clamity and Catastrophe Selina has the ability to bring about the worste of the dark energy upon people. These dark energies are so powerful usually she has no need to use their literally form and can simply rely on destroying her target with the excess energy she has. She is literally the center point of all Dark energy. The drawbacks don't really affect Selina so much as everyone else she has to offload huge amounts of power usually meaning Archer has to come and bring a clean up crew. Also when she uses her powers the physics that the universe operates on get changed, meaning that everyone may have to end up figuring out how to defend themselves all over again because their old one may not do jack shit.

RP Example:
(just to see how you rp)

History:
Read Ffraides histroy because other than that she was hidden by her sister. So pretty much her history invovles her sitting around in a large dark room destroying things with next to nothing to do. Seriously read Fraide's history
Back to top Go down
https://needtolive.forumotion.com

Selina Catastrophe and Calamity in a single vessel.
Page 1 of 1