Need To Live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need To Live

Years in the future the world had already burned, we will struggle on because there is always the need to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Letting off some Steam.
Erszabet The true blood countess I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 8:43 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Koori (bleach)
Erszabet The true blood countess I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Arum Buile (Bleach)
Erszabet The true blood countess I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 pm by Admin

» Random rules rant.
Erszabet The true blood countess I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm by Nikolas Krossley

» Bellua Deamon (WIP)
Erszabet The true blood countess I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Nick Krossley, "I got bored"
Erszabet The true blood countess I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Weiss Trenden- Shinigami WIP
Erszabet The true blood countess I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:23 am by Nikolas Krossley

» First Draft
Erszabet The true blood countess I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm by Temp

» Adalia [Test]
Erszabet The true blood countess I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 am by Sandra Sakura

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Erszabet The true blood countess

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Political Power : 777777782

Erszabet The true blood countess Empty
PostSubject: Erszabet The true blood countess   Erszabet The true blood countess I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:47 am

Name:
Erszabet

(First Middle Last)

Race:
Corrupter Vampiri

Fear:
Loss of her Mind altering Beauty.

Hair color:
Black

Eye color:
Red

Height:
1.9 meters

Appearance over all:
Erszabet The true blood countess Elizabeth_Bathory_by_GENZOMAN

Personality:
To simply call her evil would be insulting and incomplete. She is obsessed driven and powerful enough to make her goals happen. She abhors other evil people and sees those who are of little use to her as food and lotion. In short she's a sadistic killer a huntress evolved to be the best at what she does.

Weapon:
Her Claws, and Fangs. Blood and Fate.

Equipment:
Does it look like she has any?

Abilities/Power:
As a corrupted Vampiri she has a another power on top of her normal Vampiric powers; She can control blood. There is no battle of wills she can control the blood in your body.

RP Example:

History:
The Twin Of Agatha Martin, who is mother of Alexia Martin Erszabet was not always the evil seductress before you. She started out as a loving mother and a powerful leader, She was the head of the Martin house for many years leading the Vampiri efficently and honestly. As the years went by she saw other leaders fall to corruption; namely Hellions. This was difficult for her to deal with as the Vampiri and Lycans were historically both Rivals and allies even under the worst of circumstances, and the corruption of them was starting to wear on her. Endlessly refusing to work with the horrid leaders, she only worked with individuals but Lycans switched often and good leaders passed as well as bad then the worst lycan came to power. Olfrere was a beautiful snow white lycan from Italy he was excellent at hiding his true evil even when he became the Hellion the most the other lycans could get was that he was ...'off' But when Erszabet met him, she had no chance. She fell for him and she fell hard. Olfrere found out about her affections and saw a chance to rule two races at once. This was his original plan however fate would have other plans. For a while she had manage to tame the evil hidden in his heart, he even forgot his own plans and there was a time where both races flourished. Then Olfrere Met Agred a lycan pure and open with his evil with the ability to control weaker willed Lycans. Agred was young and foolish and tried his power on Olfrere with mixed results. Olfrere resisted it but his will was weakened and the Evil was dredged from his heart all the lycans knew it but were forbidden to warn their hellion's Mate. When Erszabet next met Olfrere he used his ability to impress his darkness into the hearts of others. However when he did this Agatha found out what was happening and ended him. But the damage was done to Erszabet's psyche as well as her soul. Her mind couldn't handle what had happened had she done something wrong maybe she wasn't beautiful enough? That last possibility she caught that in her mind again and again. She became paranoid, sure Vampiri age slowly if at all, but she was over 5,000 years old and it was starting to show. She was heart broken and Darkness was finding it's was into her being she became obsessed with her beauty and preserving even improving on it. She would often fly into a rage when she thought someone even insinuated her beauty was not as stunning as it was before. In a rage she punched a servant so hard her chest exploded, the servant was a virgin. It was around this time her corruption had become developed enough so that when her blood touch her skin is regenerated by 2,000 years. This drove her into an extreme fit of bloodlust where her corruption took full hold She went around slaughter and devouring virgins untill her sister Agatha drove her from the house. She then lived in secret breeding and farming humans in her own fortress growing her power but never moving in the outside world she only observed. She watched as Her nieces went across the world one of them Alexia trying to take it over and failing that making friends with the Hellion and the Leader of the Werepyres. She believed she would go her way and also fall for a hellion and was partly correct but was surprised to find she bedded the Werepyre king instead. Tough finding her other niece indeed following her own ill fated path began to lay plans to secure her hold in the world. Then the Plauge hit serverely depleteing her choice of stock for breeding humans she had to purge her own stores when it reached her fortress. Erszabet then decieded she go out and pick from the survivors, of course picking a few immortals for breeding purposes wouldn't be too hard either. Her powers nearing their apex she would soon be unstoppable by any worldy force on this earth.

Player:
Niti

Last edited by Nitia on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Family Mistake We made her higher that she was suppose to be.)
Back to top Go down
https://needtolive.forumotion.com
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

Political Power : 495

Erszabet The true blood countess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erszabet The true blood countess   Erszabet The true blood countess I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:25 am

Delicious.
Back to top Go down

Erszabet The true blood countess
Page 1 of 1