Need To Live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need To Live

Years in the future the world had already burned, we will struggle on because there is always the need to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Letting off some Steam.
NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 8:43 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Koori (bleach)
NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Arum Buile (Bleach)
NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 pm by Admin

» Random rules rant.
NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm by Nikolas Krossley

» Bellua Deamon (WIP)
NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Nick Krossley, "I got bored"
NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Weiss Trenden- Shinigami WIP
NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:23 am by Nikolas Krossley

» First Draft
NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm by Temp

» Adalia [Test]
NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 am by Sandra Sakura

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

Political Power : 495

NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. Empty
PostSubject: NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up.   NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:44 am

Shay rubbed her head and moaned slightly as her vision tried it's best to return to normal, however all she could see was colors without any definite shape, what's worse was that everything around them smelled clean as if washed after they were put in there.  Where in the elevated nine were they?  For all Shay could tell they were in the kitchen but her instincts were screaming of danger, danger, DANGER!!  she had to get out of there this instant.  She tried pushing herself onto her feet but barely managed to lift herself off the ground.  She gritted her teeth, and pushed as hard as she could her muscles screaming at her to stop her body fighting to stay down so it could repair itself.  Shay's Vision began to swim the color meshing together annoyingly as Shay practically broke herself getting to her feet.  She reached about her looking for something to lean against so she could save some strength for whatever might happen next.  That was when her hearing seemed to start working.  Heart beats...one slow one normal for meta-humans.  One was a lycan hurt, in a coma but alive.  The second one was much harder to read like trying to read a language you've never seen before.  There where footsteps coming from the second heart beat in her direction.  Shay got into a defense position drawing her hands into fist in front of her.  The Foot steps got close and she threw a punch trying to drive who or whatever it was back.  That's when she felt it, movement like that of Mizu himself such grace that only one who knew the state of liquid matter could move like that.  Shay's eye's began working just in time to see a white fist heading straight for her face.

"The woman woke up,  Interesting I had thought she would be out at least for a few more hours.  Considering her partner has already woken seven times and passed out."  A young woman wearing nothing but her own skin said walking around the dark sterile room.  It wasn't large maybe about the size of the back of a cargo truck.  there was a single light at the top that flickered weakly barely illuminating the pale white skinned woman in the room and the two dark skinned lycans were nearly invisible.  She grinned as she watched the two weakened virgins trry and heal there wounds.  It was so delicious.

"Just....Who?.....Who in the hell?  Inu's voice came out a struggling gurgle that was filled with wretchedness.

"Am I?  Erszabet of the blood."  The woman said simply smiling at him as he struggled again suddenly he was filled with strength and the woman stepped back.  "You should not have your strength back stay down."  She said as he shuddered moving slowly.

"Just, just who?  Who in the hell?...  DO YOU THINK I AM!?"  He shouted angrily his body convulsing as it suddenly began changing to his wolf form.  "WEAK LITTLE BETA, STUPID KID?  ARROGANT BASTARD?  I HAVE PUT UP WITH THIS FOR OVER A HUNDRED YEARS AND YOU EXPECT ME TO SIT BACK AND TAKE IT!?  MY NAME IS ANTONIO RALPHEAL VALDEZ-TAYLOR!  NOW I HAVE A TARGET!  BUR-"  The woman grabbed Inu and smashed his skull into the silver lined walls.  She grinned and laughed aloud this one had a black flame in his heart a young child who'd had enough and wasn't about to take it lying down anymore.  She licked her lips, she couldn't wait to break his will that black flame would serve her purposes.    Her eye caught something moving in her peripherals and she duck Shay's fist.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!"  Shay shouted trying viciously to help him, as much as she hated to admit it he was stronger than her.  Younger, smarter, and just overall better she couldn't let him die here the pack couldn't afford such a loss to it's ranks.  she'd give her life to make sure that the Hell-Hunter pack survived because Ffraide was her father, she had no one else...His family was hers no one would get in her way.  Red vibrant flames raced towards Erszabet and she back away from Inu a chilling smile playing her lips.  Shay shivered and made the decision to grill Erszabet right there.Flames surged forth and bathed Erszabet.  Shay grinned as the flames devoured the bitch and she let the fire die so she could help Inu.

"Sin's forged by man cannot be killed by the hands of those higher."  Shay stopped and looked over, she was sure she had covered her completely...even her...she should be ash...   And she was right there were her ashes blackening the dark floor right there.  She sighed and turned back to Inu.  "I'm losing it Inu..."

"Something wrong little girl?"  Shay looked towards inu and was met with Erszabet's face melding into something from a night mare screeching at her, grabbing her throat and closing her wind pipe in a single instant.  Now the thing about strangling a Lycan is that it just doesn't work they can hold a single breath longer than any human and can consciously control which organs get oxygen so they can live in oxygen deprived environments longer.  But Shay was in a state of panicked and the woman wasn't trying to choke her but force her into unconsciousness by hitting her throat nerves until her brain shut down.  Shay felt her body start to go limb and soon the fight was gone from her.  "This will be fun..."  She said grinning ferociously as the two lycans slept neither of them having any fight left in their beaten bodies.  "I've set the stage, one more invitation and the players will come, this will be soo much fun~"
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Warrior
Warrior
Jinx

Political Power : 106

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up.   NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:03 am

Elana was nervous to say the least she really didn't want to tell Alexia that she couldn't find the Lycan she had asked for Although why she wanted this particular Lycan was beyond her, she just did as she was told and If Alexia wanted Elana to bring Inu, she'd do what she could. returning empty handed wasn't going to be pleasant though, she found herself thinking about her father again, she missed him she had no idea where he was or if he was even alive...there wasn't much chance of it. It had been a hundred years since she saw him. when she saw Alexia's rented room she had to wipe the tears out of her eye's. She did the normal required customs to enter and gave a small bow.

"Madame Alexia...I am sorry to report that no one has seen this Inu for about two days." she said trying not to let the fear in her voice slip out. She stood there waiting for Alexia's response She had chastised her once for not completing a mission she was sent one and she did not want a repeat of that discussion.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up.   NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:42 am

Alexia giggled she had been drinking, Elana should've expected this she tended to let her hair down when around the Lycans. Alexia waved at Elana and motioned for her to sing for her and the others. That's when Elana noticed the group of lycans drunk as Alexia was looking at Elana as well some of them giving rather unsettling looks.

"Come Elana give us a Song!" Alexia called giggling, "Give us a good drinking one!" She said laughing at Elana's expression when she spoke up.

"But mam' I don't know any drinking songs." She said sounding more nervous with every word coming out of her mouth. At this Alexia smiled and shook her head.

"Of course you do sing us that on that your father taught you." Alexia said grinning. Elana knew who she meant, her biological father never taught her anything and they never talked about him Alexia meant her real father the one that was there for her, the one that cared. Elana smiled at the memory and begun to sing, her body bouncing to the upbeat song as she threw herself into the song her voice producing feelings of euphoria to all those that could hear.

"oni ha korose nai~ sake ja korose nai~
sokonashi numa no kimottama, ga nomihoshi te shimau zo~
oni ha tsubure nai~ sake ni obore nai~
abiru hodo nomya oyogu you ni, odori akasu utage yo!~"
She had at this point begun dancing almost as she did when she sung on a stage instead of for the vampiri queen.

"HA! chikara kurabe ni nomi kurabe, oni ha kurabe ga daisuki da!
yan-ya-yan-ya to hayashi tari, tsugi ha waga ka to nanoride tari'
She moved her arms as if telling a story through the air entertaining her audience greatly.

"e-iya-sas-sa e-i -yas-sa, e-iya-sas-sa-e-i-yas-sa,
e-iya-sas-sa e-i -yas-sa, e-iya-sas-sa-e-i-yas-sa,
e-i yas sa, e i yas sa, e iya sas-sas-sa, ho i!!"
Her little jig eliicited a few upstart gigglees from alexia but she was drink so Elana just laugh and kept singing.

"oni ha korose nai~ sake ja korose nai~
sokonashi no numa no kimottama ha, taru goto demo iku zo~
abiru hodo nomya oyogu yori, kokochiyoku tadayou zo!~"
She put her hands behind her back and rock back and forth looking like a demon from her stotry she continued to sing for her memory.

asanayuuna to nomi kurabe, ni nichi yoi mo shiru hazu nashi,
gozouroppu ni shimiwatare, oni no, chi ha sake de tsukura reru,"
As she sung Alexia seem to sober up and ccame and walked over to Elana and join her at the end of this verse.

"e-iya-sas-sa e-i -yas-sa, e-iya-sas-sa-e-i-yas-sa,
e-iya-sas-sa e-i -yas-sa, e-iya-sas-sa-e-i-yas-sa,
e-i yas sa, e i yas sa, e iya sas-sas-sa, ho i!!"
The two singers broke out into full bloom their voices mixing in a melody that commanded that you felt it instead of suggesting it.

oni ha korose nai~ sake ja korose nai~
sokonashi numa no kimottama ga, nomihoshi te shimau zo~
abiru hodo nomya oyogu you ni, odori akasu utage yo!~
The two danced together as if they had always done so their movement perfectly matching as they sung the song clearly enjoying themselves.

mada (Mada) nomi tarin~ hora (Hora) karappo da~
tsugi (tsugi) mot te ki yare ya~ saa~
iya (Iya) nomi tarin~ mata (Mata) karappo da~
mina (Mina) mot te ki yare ya~ iza~
As Elana sung Alexia echoed her creating a wonderful sound in their show.

"HOI! oni ha korose nai~ sake ja korose nai~
sokonashi no numa no kimottama ha, taru goto demo iku zo~
abiru hodo nomya oyogu yori, kokochiyoku tadayou zo!~"
As they finished this section Alexia grew quiet and let the little vampiri surge forth to the end of the song all her own.

"kokochiyoku tadayou zo odori akasu utage yo!~" Elana hit the last line again as it driving it home, her cute voice sounding strange almost mature as she did so.

odori akasu utage yo!~" As Elana drove home the final line one last time Alexia grinned.

"As I told you, once she get's into it she's a bullet. told your she was a artier at heart her father is one of your own after all." Alexia said smiling one large lycan grinned still clapping in honor of the performance.

"As you said, We will accept your Ambassador into the Hell-Hunter clan with open arms." e said chuckling. Alexia nodded then looked at Elana.

"You'll be staying here for a while, I apologize for not being straight forward I was trying to find a way to get you to relax." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

Political Power : 235

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up.   NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:24 am

amoroth walked up to alexia carrying her drink she ordered him make about two minutes ago. the drink was blood red, for actually being blood mixed with vodka. "Madam, your bloody mary. made with mary like you you requested" amoroth added the last part with humor. he realized she was having a hell of a time, and only wanted to see her enjoy herself, before she returned back to the mansion. "and i must say, your voice is very beautiful" he complimented as he waited for her to take her drink. the music was loud and he really wanted to preform like he use to back when he stayed the Frost Hunter pack in Fairbanks. I really do miss it...

after alexia took her drink, amoroth gave a bow before turning to leave. but before that could happen, he turned back around and bowed his head. "madam alexia, if you would allow, may i sing for sing for you and the lycans? he asked keeping his head bowed as it was his custom to do, when speaking to her, when she didn't demand eye contact from him.
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Warrior
Warrior
Jinx

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up.   NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:16 am

"Amoroth, I apologize I didn't think that you were here." Elana and he were about the same rank when it came to Alexia's hierarchy, so she opted to show Amoroth the same respect she'd want. Other than that she had to say that she thought him brave to ask to sing after she did. Singing was her power it was always difficult to follow up after her. It really was strange she always wondered why alexia was so hard on Amoroth while being rather easy going with others. She guess she'd wouldn't find out until she was able to go back to the manson which wouldn't be for a while yet.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up.   NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:27 am

Amoroth looked at Elana and smiled. "I'm always with alexia, when it comes to parties. Who else will make here cocktails?" he replied still smiling. as he awaited his mistress's answer. She usually approved of his request as he tended to know how to set the mood for a party quite well. but lately, she's been more reserved about using him for other than making her drinks. "I bet you're wondering if i could sing. well, back when i stayed with the Frost hunter pack, the barkeep paid me to sing. after free mic night."
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up.   NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:47 pm

"Actually she's worried about you following up after her, She has a magical voice she can make someone orgasm just by saying hello, you see why she is worried there are few creature that have anywhere near a wonderous voice as her." Alexia said chuckling and placing a hand on Amoroth's head. "Actually I have a favor to ask you, Amoroth." She said in a voice that demanded attention. "Elana has no battle skills and there has been more and more attacks on the territory of all the races, while she is here I want you to protect her. Losing a handmaiden is not something that I enjoy the thought of, espessially one so young as her. I want you to also stay with the Hell-Hunter pack until her father returns." She said clearly ordering this instead of requesting it. Alexia gave Amoroth a fang but pleasant smile that let him know that this was important to her. While officially Amoroth was only her butler she had seen combat skills that were generally useful he had more skill than at least the average warrior and his background made him resistant to most creatures form of killing things. Elana was lost without her father so she needed someone to protect her while he was away. It was disconcerning that he was actually missing though. She had planned on surprising her but that went down the tubes. She gave a low breathy sigh and her face had a look of solemn anger.

"Also, look into finding the Lycan named Inu, He shouldn't be missing from here." She added before showing that she was ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

Political Power : 697

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up.   NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:03 pm

-Meanwhile Back at the plot-

Inu cursed silently he really hated his life,but he wasn't about to give up just yet his power allowed him to endure much more than his captor could dish out and he took almost a sick pleasure in foiling her attempts to break him, although she still had the upper hand. The Woman stared a him rapping her fingers against her cheek in thought.

"Interesting, such selflessness and from one so dark souled. Why are you taking her share of the punishment as well? Love? Perhaps? I find it hard to beleive that you two share any real connection." She said as inu's chest rose and fell ryth,ically as he tried to gain the breath he had lost.

"of course I love her, She is my sister. The only one I have maybe not in blood but she is my sister still and I will not let you harm her while I can say otherwise." The Male Lycan responded simply, he was having a hard time standing up it wouldn't be long until he couldn't stand any longer.

"Interesting, I love it. You've bought yourself some time. Lycans, HA! Such wonderful creatures." She said dissapearing. Inu fell to his knees and laughed to himself. he wasn't sure if this was a blessing or a curse she knew all about their biology and had been using it against them from day one how long had it been since them/ He was asleep most of the time but it felt about a couple days.

"You really meant that didn't you?" Shay asked after a while, Inu looked at her. She was an orphan who was adopted into the pack by the Hellion. She had no close family in the pack. She was s alone as a Lycan could get.

"I should tell you it was just a show, but I'm too honest for my own good... Shay our the only real family I have in this pack." He said slumping back against a wall. This place was dark small and meant to keep both him and Shay inside using their biology against them, but he wasn't there alone at least he had a sister as much as he hated to admit it, they'd need each other to get out of here alive. "She'll break me, but I'm no push over so when she eventually does. I can free you. Go straight to the Pack and tell them what happened " He said a the room went pitch black.

-back at the Hell hunters pack-

Alexia getting ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up.   NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:09 am

Amoroth looked up at his Mistress and smiled. "Of course milady. i will not let her out of my sight." he replied. as he stood there in his new tux. the last one he had got shredded by Selina during playtime. "also, could please send me my armor. if it isn't too much trouble." he asked as he was about to walk off and tell Elana of his orders.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up.   NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:42 pm

"By the way." Alexia spoke directly into Amoroth's mind. "If you ruin the surprise concerning her father, you'll live to regret it. As she gave the last message she dissapeared giving both her servants another clear message 'have fun'. Alexia however ad work that she needed to attend to, otherwise she might have stayed a bit longer. She sighed as she let her wings free themselves from her outfit. No time for the scenic root and she had no teleportation flying would be the quickest way. She flapped her wings once to get herself into the air then dissapeared into the dark sky moving on some unseen power, her own likely.
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Warrior
Warrior
Jinx

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up.   NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:59 pm

Elana was busy trying to calm a lycan down who at this point had definitely too much to drink. Her soft voice chimed pleasantly as she sung a soft hymn to keep him from becoming a violent drunk. She sighed as she finally got him to stop his ranting and for the first time realized why Alexia chose her for this job, these guys got really rough when they got drunk most lycans could heal from anything f they can transform but Vampiri had not the same healing factor. She chuckled at a young one ran through the room looking for a place to hide from his friends when he couldn't find one he hid behind her causing her to giggle as he brushed against her leg looking out for the other pups looking for him. It wasn't the smartest hiding place but a wonderful place to wait if he wanted a distraction. She smiled at this and clapped her hands in beat with a new drinking song that had been taken up, while Alexia took Amoroth aside. Elana wondered if something was the matter, if she wasn't being told then maybe she wasn't suppose to know? She considered this option when she saw the Dragon kin butler approach her.

"Ah Hello again? anything going on?" She asked pleasantly, brushing her purple bangs back out of her face. as she asked. She had to redye it every so often but she liked the way her hair looked when it was purple. Even if Alexia said she prefered her natural hair color. Elana liked dying her hair as a statement of the freedom she had. still she owed Alexia a lot, and she wasn't about to forget that. Just like when Amoroth first became a butler in her home, Elana didn't think it was a good idea but he changed her mind not long after that he was loyal and she had nothing to fear in the way of betrayal. Which was why she respected him now, even enjoyed having him around to help, even if he was a bit..odd?
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up.   NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:36 pm

amoroth smiled as she greeted him. "yes there is. i'm to look after you. and if possible, find Inu..." he replied as he took a seat at the bar counter. the lycan bartender walked up and asked him if he wanted a drink. amoroth simply nodded and handed him a note with ingredients for it. from her angle all she could read was The Black Rage on the top of it.
"You sure about that one? it's sounds pretty powerful." the lycan bartender asked. Amoroth grinned madly. the bartender pulled out a stein glass and began filling it with the different booze. one of the labels read Absinthe. when he finished preparing the drink he called over a couple other lycans and showed them what this 17 year old is gonna drink. immediately the lycans started taking bets on the kid. amoroth looked over to elana and motioned her over. "lets do this...". he grabbed the stein and began downing the Cocktail. two seconds later, he slammed the glass down on the counter and shook off the taste. his features still clear, but he was really trippin' out on the absinthe in there. he looked back at the bartender and asked "when did you turn green?".
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up.   NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:11 am

"About 9:56 a few nights ago around the hellion's Office." The Bartender replied quietly grinning as he watched Amoroth tip this way and that. He looked at young Elana, "Keep an eye on this one, he needs a designated driver or he'll never make it back to the embassy." He said grinning answering Amoroth's call for more poison. The Bartender seemed wise on a few tricks going on and Elana wouldn't be able to tell if he was passing a message to amoroth or just joking with him.

Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up.   NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:22 am

amoroth held his hand up, declining the second drink. he then looked at the bartender. "Under the light of a Blue Moon?" he replied. he new this code language. he'd learned it from Inu when they worked on a covert mission given by Alexia. his head started to hurt from the booze and sorta made him angry. not at the bartender or anyone. just himself for having the damn cocktail he made up a month ago. "You know what, I'll take a club soda with grenadine, and black cherries" he ordered as he placed his palm to his face. he then looked at Elana and gave his signature smile. "I'm not drunk; but I'm not far from it either" he said to her reassuringly.

"Here you are" the bartender said as he set down his dark red club soda.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up.   NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:58 pm

The explosion ripped it's way past the silver lined walls and out into the forest the fires dancing wildly with a passion that could only come from one in tune with Furea herself. Shay had to admit, when Inu went he went out with style. He feet slammed against the earthen ground and she quickly shifted running for all she was worth through the woods. First she had to lose her persuer then she had to find the hell-Hunter Pack.

A few hours earlier:

Inu's scream pierced his own ears causing him to clap his hands against his head he blew his own drums in an attempt to stop his ears from trying to kill him. He growled and slashed at something in front of him with his claws before falling back his mind was reaching his limit and that woman was gonna get her wish but only half of it. He began chuckling manically as the dark woman continued her assault on his mind.

"Hey Free will's a bitch ain't it?" Inu shouted focusing his power into a single point. Then....

"DON'T LET HER ESCAPE I WILL NOT ALLOW INSUBORDINATION TO BE THE LOST OF A SERVANT FIND HER AND DRAG HE BACK HERE NOW!" Came Erszabet's voice loud and filled with rage, as Shay rocketed through the air thanks to the pendant no one had taken from her. She landed softly in a tree and began leaping from branch to branch her body was faster and more agile than the average lycan meaning she got from point 'A' to 'B' faster. Erszabet growled and snapped her fingers and Inu stood to his feet grinning.

"Free will's a bitch ain't it?" He chuckled as Erszabet snapped her fingers again and he leapt after his sister he help escape.

"Okay Amoroth you've had enough." Elana said tugging on his arm she didn't want him to drink himself to death.
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Warrior
Warrior
Jinx

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up.   NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:56 am

His reassurance didn't really assure her either she had to get back to the embassy anyways, She waved at the Lycans as she half dragged Amoroth towards where they would be staying she wasn't atupid she knew something had happened back there but what had escaped her this weird feeling she had told her that she was being kept out of something and it kinda got under her skin. She wasn't angry more curious than anything but right now she just wanted to get to a bed an sleep. She had a long day and it wasn't getting much better, after a bit she let go of Amoroth now certain he could walk without losing his way she walked to where she was to stay, a smal building with 4 rooms including a bathroom and a living room. She sighed at the cozy looking building, this would be home sweet home for a while she gasped as she glanced at it, for a second...did she really? it looked like she saw something a woman? Dressed in dark colors smiling pleasantly at her? No, she shook her head and noticed she had stopped suddenly. She pushed up her glasses and blinked a few times trying to gather her wits. She definitely did not hallucinate. However there was no trace of the woman she thought she had seen. She sighed, this was gonna be a long night.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up.   NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:41 am

*One Year Ago in Alaska*

"Amoroth! Amoroth! Come play with us!" three of the lycan pups chanted as they bounced up and down in font of him. He couldn't help but smile at the display. "Alright, but i only have an hour. gotta go hunting with the rest of your pack."he said giving into there cute display of playfulness and smiles. the pups cheered and went running off into the woods where all the others played. "Let's play Hunter and prey!" one of the female pups cried. The other two cheered and ran around excitedly...

*Present*

Amoroth continued to smile as he drifted back from memory lane. He started to wonder how the pack was doing. "Here Elana, go pay for two rooms. i'll be back in a bit" Amoroth said to the girl as he handed her around $200 in lycan currency. "I'll return in about fifteen minutes. just need to buy some things." He assured her as he turned and walked off into town towards the blacksmith who was surprisingly still open.

*Fifteen minutes later and $30 less.*

He knocked on Elana's door holding something in a bag.
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up.   NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:49 pm

"She already got away she's faster than I am and she's smart as well, she'll be home before I can find it again. Knew she could do it... Now it's time to report back to AHHH!" Inu had turned around to find Erszabet staring at him her hand grabbing his face.

"Obey~" She breathed at him his eye's going black in his skull as his body shudder and shut down. Erszabet sighed, she'd need to approach this differently. She looked around and suddenly wished he had another body or something she could use without fear of actually harming him. She blinked then looked down at the unconscious Inu. "I think that's it..." She said smiling.

Shay had finally found her way out of the forest luckily she was able to get above the trees so she could see where she was, the hellion was gonna be pissed when she told him what had happened, but she really didn't care right now she had lost her brother she felt sick and tired and she just wanted the memories of what had happened the past few days to go away. Her powers had been shut off for the longest time now she didn't even remember how to use it, not that it would help her much now if someone found her weak and battered like this with her power she was more likely to be taken advantage of rather than helped. She gasped and looked up seeing the wall.

"Yeah definitely gonna get him back..." She said collapsing at the door. There she remained until the patrol came to find her.
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Warrior
Warrior
Jinx

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up.   NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:47 pm

Of course Elana wasn't there to answer, if there was one thing she had over him it was age she had spent about a hundred years. It was child's play to escape from the house unnoticed, and she instantly made her way to the Lycan's library. She tried the door and found it strangely unlocked she went inside and went to the lycan's vampiri section, she had some research to do. Blood and why they were forbidden to dry people dry. Alexia always made a big deal about it and her curiosity had got the better of her.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up.   NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:03 pm

Amoroth sighed and sat down on the steps out side Elana's room. She better have a good reason to leave... he thought as he stretched out and relaxed. "I can't believe I find this more relaxing than a bed...." he said leaning against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up.   NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:17 am

Shay was dragged from the wall inside the lycan stronghold she was beaten pretty badly and her woulnds seemed to refuse to heal properly, Silver. Sasha cursed as she saw this Shay's body was suffering severe allergic reactions She looked around and found two lycans waiting for orders.

"Oi, get me what's on this list to the letter now or we might lose her to the silver in her system." She shouted pulling out a syringe, "Okay girlie this should keep you from dying on me while I work...luckily you're unconscious so there isn't much chance of you fighting back either." She murmured grabbing a scaple and a few other medical supplies. She immediately decided against bleeding her a bit she had lost too much blood for that to work she needed something to counter act her body's reaction until her ingredients arrived. "Stay strong you little furry I haven't lost a patient yet and I don't plan to start now."
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up.   NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:23 am

Inu stared at himself with a loathing that surpassed his accumulated hate His eye's glowed red as he stared at his double Erszabet laughing as she watched the original try and vent his fury on the double only to be yanked back by his restraints. The double looked confused and seemed to be asking for guidance but Inu wouldn't hear of it his mind was made up he was being used and that must be fixed. Inu's roar actually shook the building.

"If I had know that your second consciousness was so powerful I would've started with your sister first, I wonder what must it feel like for a being like that to be slowly absorbed into a lesser being..." she was mocking him openly, of course she was she had him where she wanted him and he couldn't move if he wanted to.

"This has just started I Will escape and you will regret this day. I promise you that." Inu's voice declared as he once again lost consciousness. Erszabet smiled Maybe she would regret it but today her plans moved forward.
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Warrior
Warrior
Jinx

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up.   NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:51 am

Jinx shook her head as she read more The lycan's books were vague at best and amounted to simply saying that 'bad things will happen to good people' in their description on the subject of blood and vampiric creatures. She sighed and put the books away and left the library she looked around for someone who would know more on the subject but everyone that she asked said they couldn't find the librarian which frustrated her.

"I gotta find her first then, this is important..." She murmured running off to see if she could locate her.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up.   NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:30 am

Amoroth's eyes shot open, as his Sense of Duty kicked in. He then began sprinting in Elana's direction. he had no clue where he was going, but he always trusted his senses when they hit him like a fist from Mei Ling. Gods damn it girl! why didn't you stay in the room? he thought as he unfurled his wings off into flight. With one downward stroke of his powerful wings, he was off the ground and sailing upward. "If she get's hurt, Alexia will flay me alive..." Amoroth said to himself as he circled around searching for her. "I can't see shit with all these trees." He said as he blinked once, causing his vision to change. After a few seconds he spotted Elana Running in one direction, and a lycan towards her.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

Political Power : 1133

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up.   NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:50 pm

A man seemed to be running from the trees as well. He ran, headfirst into Amoroth. There was a sickening Splish noise as they collided. Amoroth stood up and brushed himself off, and looked for what he colided with.
To see a Headless man, standing there. Amoroth jumped back quickly then realised he's seen more shocking. Amoroth was about to take off after Elana, when a sound caught him.

"Excuse me...Sir...are you just going to leave me here?...Rudly...without help? That sir, is no way to be a proper gentleman and you should go hide in a cave somewhere like rest of the fodder in this world." Said the voice.
Amoroth looked for a source, too see a head, laying in a pile of leaves, the head looked a little upset that it didnt have a body.

Amoroth opened his mouth to say somthing but stopped when the head cleared its.....lack of a throat?

The head sighed, "Listen, fleshling, help me to my body over there would you? I dont bite...Much. It will be very helpfull and I will forget about your assery...Come now..Chop chop" The head said, impatiant.

Amoroth sighed, and walked over to the head, and picked it up. Looking at the wound he raised an eyebrow. There was nothing but plaster, plastic and straw in the wound. No blood bones and flesh. The man was definitly not a infected. "What are you?" Amoroth asked.
"Oh...IM a puppet" The head replied. Amoroth raised an eyebrow, "Wait so your not here?" He asked. "Yes and no, in a sense I am, in body I am not, its complicated, I do it for security, I hunt the monsters that go bump in the everything" The head said as Amoroth placed the head on the body. There was a crack pop noise, and the mans body grabbed the head and pushed down. Then its right hand pulled out a needle and thread and sewed its neck back together. The man then bent over and picked up his Fedora and placed it back on his head. His raven black lumenesent suit reflected in the light.
"Thank you sir, Im afraid I havnt caughten your name" The man asked, extending his gloved hand.
"Amoroth, listen, mister puppe-" Amoroth was cut off before he could finish.
"Your being rude again, and my name is Vincent De La Crux, You can all me Vincent" He looked at his hand.
Amoroth rolled his eyes, shook the mans hand and said hurriedly. "Amoroth Ispah, Now im in a bit of a hurry, so if you'll excuse me, I have to go grab someone" Amoroth turned and hurried off after Elana and the werewolf, who no doubt by this time, had left him in the dust.

Vincent stood there and watched the man leave. Vincent looked around, and pondered outloud.
"Where did they come from?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up.   NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next