Need To Live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need To Live

Years in the future the world had already burned, we will struggle on because there is always the need to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Letting off some Steam.
NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 8:43 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Koori (bleach)
NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Arum Buile (Bleach)
NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 pm by Admin

» Random rules rant.
NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm by Nikolas Krossley

» Bellua Deamon (WIP)
NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Nick Krossley, "I got bored"
NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Weiss Trenden- Shinigami WIP
NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:23 am by Nikolas Krossley

» First Draft
NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm by Temp

» Adalia [Test]
NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 am by Sandra Sakura

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

Political Power : 697

NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. Empty
PostSubject: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:33 am

Inu growled as the helicopter flew them in the direction Evelyn had said she came from, It was still in Alaska which meant that he had to do something about the lab.  It took a while for Inu to get her to speak properly but after he did, what his new adopted daughter had to say deeply troubled both him and the Hellion.  When she woke the lab was empty and she came out looking for people to play with.  The little one also mentioned something about infected or what matched the description filling the halls.  Upon hearing this last factor Inu and his squad was dispatched the mission was pretty simple break in, find anything of value, become judge, jury, and if need be, executioner of the lab.  His copter moved ahead of the rest of the squad he was to find a way in first and deal with things the best way possible, then signal the rest to come in and deal with the situation.  He sighed and glanced at his Dao twins the blood thirsty blades were tense but ready.  This soothed him a bit when the pilot mention they found the described area Inu jumped out of the Helicopter and into the open air.  Inu looked around finding himself falling above one of Alaska's many large forests the was a few clearings on had a single rock smack dab in the middle and would have been ignored if that wasn't exactly what they were looking for.  he angled himself toward the trees on that area and felt a chill go down his spine.

"Not good..."  He grumbled as he saw the terrain shift allowing a few AA guns lock on him.  "Blazing Hells!"  He shouted drawing his blades trying to deflect the automatic fire to little avail he was hit at the shoulder the rounds tearing up the right side of his body.  He growled and forced his rage into regeneration he looked up seeing a few missiles heading his way, the lycan smirked and dodged to the side slightly catching the fuselage he then put everything into strength and speed and bounced off the four rockets straight at the ground.  He pressed the buttons on his blades extending the into the halberd like weapons they truly were and chucked them at the doubled barreled weapon currently firing on him.    The other ones seemed to be in the process of reloading, odd they shouldn't need to just yet.  Inu landing on the ground just as the AA gun fire it's last rounds and exploded from the warheads smashing into his daos.  He stepped to the side the blades embedding themselves into the ground where he was previously.  He picked them out of the ground and sighed.  This was going to be annoying.  He put his hand to his right ear.  "I'm on the ground, be ready to move in when I give you the signal stay ground side they have AA guns."  Inu said over his radio.

"They have what?"  Mooch asked, Inu hoped that he just didn't hear him.

"Anti-Air guns.  Inu be advised you're breaking up we may ose radio contact with you when you go in."

"Father if we lose contact how will you signal us?"  Elaina asked timidly, Inu chuckled to himself thinking about it.

"Don't worry if it comes to it I'll just be flashy."  Inu replied.

"I love it when he says that!"  Mooch whooped.

"Nn nn w-why?  nn..."  Evelyn asked obviously still trying to get used to speaking normally.

"Cause Fun is sure to follow."  Was all Inu could hear as he walked over to the rock in the center of the clearing.  He frowned this thing was surely the entrance but how did it open?  He was about to ask Evelyn when he spotted a indent just under the rock, he reached under it and pulled lifting the rock revealing it to be a level, he relayed this as he watched the ground below him split into two different  directions.  Below him he saw a ladder and a hall, not good.  He had a hand gun on him but it didn't have much ammo.  stil he sheathed his blades and took the gun from it's holster.  Time to go, he hopped in the doors closing themselves behind him his radio going dead.  In the Hall way he saw that the controls on this end were smashed.   No getting out this way he'll find another way out later.  Inu peered into the hallway's depths too dark to actually see, he sighed and flipped the flashlight's switch lighting up whatever he pointed his gun at.  He silently thanked Fraide for insisting on that upgrade.  He took a few cautious steps forwards and tried to asses the damage the hall way was relatively fun the lights were either out or broken and there were a few scorch marks hear and there.  He smelled the stench of a mad scientists lair.  Death, burning and rotting flesh, acids, chemicals.  He could hear movement below and in front of him shuffling, scraping, looked like Evelyn was right this place was infested but with what exactly remained to be seen.  

"Here's hoping we find nothing too bad in here."  Inu murmured taking tentative steps forwards trying to be silent so he could listen.  "Stupid "End of the world" Mad Scientists."
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

Political Power : 1133

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:45 pm

"Mooch what are you doing?"

"Doing my job..Why?" Mooch asked pulling out what appeared to be a hand crank.

"What exactly is your job here?..."

"Oh you know...Zombie removal, back door creator, Things like that...Simple job really" Mooch replied.

"....And what is with the hand crank?"

"Part two of the job, Back Door Creator....First things first, gotta figure out the size of the base.." Mooch said digging in his coat.

Evelyn and Mooch talked for a bit, and drew somthing things out on a pad mooch pulled out of his coat.
After awhile he pulled away, "Thank you Evelyn~" He said patting her on the head.

"..Nn~" she sounded contently the look on her face full of happiness.

"Later guys~" And with that Mooch ran off into the woods, appearntly to create a back door somewhere in the base.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

Political Power : 495

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:32 am

Shay sighed and now she was the most experienced person here with two kids albeit one was a powerhouse, although the fight she had with Inu earlier hinted at her being a glass canon. The other one seemed to have a magical voice which she could use on anything intelligent the issue being things without intelligence were the main issue. Shay tossed her head from side to side and tried focusing her senses for a second then she looked at the girls at thought better of her first idea.

"Let's get ready we're gonna have to be ready when we get the signal anyways so Elaina got a weapon?" Shay asked drawing two short blades.

"No not really, I think I forgot my only weapon in the panic." She apologized. Shay shook her head and Gave her the hand gun she was assigned.

"Only a few clips in it so be careful ammo is rare so try and conserve your rounds take some throwing knives use them fist if at all possible." Shay said waving over Evelyn. "You need a secondary as well, here's my dagger try and take them out before you have to use it."

"Nn..." The small girl said smiling something told Shay that the little one wasn't going to let anything near her if she could help it anyways.

"Mooch do you read? Try and stay in radio contact so we can find you later please." Shay said trying to hail him, she had no clue if he could even hear her he just ran off, for all she knew he could be blocked by whatever cut Inu off from them she sighed heavily today was really dreadful.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:17 am

"Yeah I read...Thats the purpose of the goggles" Mooch responded, standing above a patch of forested land.
"Besides if you guys dont find me, I'll find you..That is ALSO the purpose of the goggles" He commented, sliding the goggles on.

He looked at the ground, he could see through the dirt, and the leaves, he could see through the rock and the bone.
"Oh look...Oil...Heheh...funny" He muttered and chuckled.
He adjusted his vision and focused on the large undground structure under him.
"Right'o, You three be carefull im going in....I shouldnt Lose radio contact If I do i'll get it back in a moment" He pushed the goggles back up to his forehead and pushed the hand crank into the dirt, and started cranking.

Squeek,Squeek,Squeek,Squeek,Squeek.
"Thing is a bit rusty.." Mooch commented as he continued to crank.
He stepped back with a huge grin on his face.

"By the way if you hear a large Explosion, Dont worry bout it....Just me making a back door" Mooch hurridly said climbing the nearest tree to the tippy top, so much that it leaned a bit.

With that, there was a huge explosion that sent a sound wave equivilent to a sonic boom echoing through the area.

"DAMNIT MOOCH, WHAT HAPPENED TO SNEAKING IN!?" Shay yelled over the comms.

"hey woman..they dont know where it came from, they only know it was a huge boom...which then echo'd off every tree, every mountain, and every other reflective surface from here to like...San fransisco...aight...stop bitching I got zombies I need to shoot" Mooch said drawing both guns and letting go of the tree with his legs, landing into a shoulder roll, and rolling into the base.

Shay groaned, "If you survive this, im so breaking your face"

"Here zombie, Zombie Zombie...I wanna shoot you~~" Was Mooch's only reply.
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Warrior
Warrior
Jinx

Political Power : 106

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:50 am

Elaina sat next to her sister while Shay tried to talk to Mooch She sang a few lines to entertain Evelyn while they waited Elaina had already become protective of the little one she had a sister and she didn't want her to be alone, not after she had probably finally found a family. So Elaina sung her pleasant tunes while waiting for something to happen she did however think that they should be watching their backs and was using the blades as mirrors to see behind her. while watching everywhere else as often as she could she needed to know exactly what was happening around her anyways they were in enemy territory she couldn't afford to just let something sneak up on them. She patted Evelyn's head and sighed. "Please hurry up Fathe-"

She blinked as the explosion caught her and Evelyn by surprise. they looked at each other then at Shay who had taken to shouting at Mooch over the com. Elaina picked her knives back up and sighed giving Evelyn a piggy back ride instead. "I think this is why he cursed his name so often, He did it alot when I was still human." She muttered to herself as Evelyn pretended she was in a crows nest or something along those lines Elaina couldn't read minds only make people very happy. She laughed lightly as Evelyn leaned in several direction messing with their balance then using her wings to straighten them out. The little one was creative that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:57 am

Inu sighed and clicked his tongue a few times almost as if he was trying to use echo location. He had heard the explosion and knew he'd run into Mooch sooner or later. Inu as of now was having a hard time actually being angry with him since the eerie feeling that he was being watch had only strengthened since he entered the complex. There wasn't infected here they would've found their way to him already. He sighed and pressed forwards down the hallway checking the rooms he found all of them empty of people but full of mysteries. The hallway finally died out to a large room with a computer on the far wall Inu grinned, that had to have some answers.

"How is her progress?" Inu had found a recording the voices were;t familiar but what they had to say was interesting.

"Nominal it's likely # Eleven will not surpass the amount of strength she has amassed so far." the second voice replied Inu frowned at them they had written Evelyn off for what ever they were doing, but something was bothering him.

"What about the clone?"

"Surprising it seems the more dangerous tests we used on her gave her access to more power the recordings are on the data base now."

"Good move her up instead of # Eleven and-" The first scientist stopped suddenly Inu noticed something odd as well and for a second he hoped he was wrong.

"Something wrong?"

"Just thought I saw something..." He did Inu saw it as well it was there for a second thing and fast it moved into the dark of the room befor a read could be gained on it.

"I see well I've finished my assignments for now I should report to the doctor."

"Yes I should as We-GaAAAAHHHAHHHAH!!!" Inu flinched from the screen as the man's chest burst open two blades ripping their way out of his torso. The creature was in full few for a few seconds then vanished the second scientist tried to run but was met by something glowing where ever he ran. Out of the camera's view Inu had no idea what was going on, and only saw the results the man walking back and falling dead filled with glowing syringes. Inu clicked his tongue and watched as the alarms started to go off on the recording and the sounds of panic and destruction leaked from the computer. The Lycan shook his head, this wasn't good. He drew his sidearm and began to turn when he saw them forearms and legs replaced with blades, their heads held aloft by way of some disgusting metal cage. they chittered back and forth at each other they were gauging him this made him grin to himself of course they'd be cautious around the apex predator in the room. One leaped at him earning itself a round directly in the head dropping it in an instant it's body flailing around a few seconds before falling still Inu blinked that was too easy was removing the head all it took? He started to reach for he dao blade confident he could take them in a physical match when a large version of the bladed creatures stepped from the shadows as soon as the light touched it some blue eerie flames seemed to momentarily dance across it.

"Blazing Hells."
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:25 pm

Mooch rolled into the base, a single gun drawn. He hugged the wall tightly with his back too it.
The complex smelled wrong.
There were no infected in this building.

He could tell just from the smell and taste of the air.

However, A.N.G.E.L.S. was telling him something was dreadfully wrong with this place. Mooch pulled the goggles back over his eyes, and looked around.

Mooch continued to sneakily go down the hall, he stopped when he sensed movement. He stood perfectly still, and grabbed his coats collar and pulled it over his face, seemingly disappearing into the wall.

Whatever the thing was had two blades for legs, and two blades for arms, its head was in some sort of contraption hanging above the torso.

A.N.G.E.L.S. scanned it, and concluded it was alive, yet somehow artificial, she took a total of three hundred pictures, scanned what it smelled like, and categorized it. She put it in memory, she would give that to the perfect one when they returned to base.

Mooch grumbled, as it seemingly looked around, it knew he was there. But it didn't know where.

It impaled the wall, And got wall, it then scraped its blade along the wall.

"Master of disguise Biotch" Mooch set, his gun falling from the air vent attatched to a string. It could see right down the barrel as the bullet ripped through its face, ripping its head off the contraption.

Three more ripped through the hall way and attacked the Air vent. Nothing was inside it except a gear and a string holding the gun up, and another string attached to something resting inside the gear jamming it.

There was a Twang noise, as the string was pulled tight and a small metal pin shot off the object jamming the gear, The gear spun quickly, pulling the air ducts cover shut now that it was un-jammed, The creatures smashed against the duct, thinking they could get out before the grenade exploded.

They were hilariously wrong.
Bits and peices flew along the hall as well as the air vents shutter.

One last one of them, a larger one, looked at the air vent, and the bits and peices and scraped the floor near it.

"Smart little beasty arnt cha?" Mooch's voice said as the floor near the vent started to Move seemingly alive as Mooch threw off his coat, his coat split in half as his body became armored, making it into two purple half capes.

It stared at him, then charged the tiny man.

Mooch, flipped over its head, his knees hitting the low ceiling, slots in his lower thighs and calfs opened up and he rocket slid on the ceiling, his gun to the back of the beasts head.

"Bitches ain't got jack" He muttered as he pulled the trigger its entire head exploding with the normal bullet, He flipped again, and disappeared as he hit the floor as if it was a liquid.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:09 pm

Shay blinked a few times looking around as if expecting someone, when they didn't show she decided that she'd scout around the perimeter for a bit. She gave the two smalls ones ample warnings then set off to see if she could see something.

Nothing...

Nada...

Nope...

Uh-un...

Seriously? Nothing around here you Think that explosion would piss off everything nearby... Shay sighed and turned around feeling something large and fleshy, she looked up and jumped back throwing a fireball at the thing as cockroaches burst from it's body.

"Oh gods, oh gods, oh gods, ohgodsohgodsohgodsohgods!" Shay Shouted throwing fireballs at the thing twitching and freaking everything the creatures simply ignored the lames. "Gross and fire proof. I hate these things!" She said She looked around and ripped a tree out o the ground and chucked it at the weird legless thing with lighting zapping around it. She began to run when she heard it grunt and the tree start to fly. She turned just intime to catch it smacking into her and throwing her back where she let Elaina and Evelyn. "No legs, lighting, bugs, ewwwwwwww~" She muttered getting up and clenching her fists. The girls looked over and saw the isolationist moving towards them. and the first thing that Shay thought was. 'That thing doesn't look like it's meant to be out here...'
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Mooch leaned against the wall panting, covering his right side, it was bleeding profusely.
"when the fuck did it hit me..." He muttered, looking around the corner at the still Moving large thing flailing its arm blades around, stabbing the ground and the walls.

There was a noise behind Mooch, and he turned around to see another one in his face, swinging its blade towards his face.
There was a click, and fifteen bullets went through its arm, ripping its arm to tiny bits as Mooch jet slid backwards away from it.

Five smaller ones ran past it towards Mooch, who got up and turned, and ran as fast as he could screaming, throwing his guns behind him and flailing his arms above his head.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inu dodged another of the large ones attacks, and grumbled as he pressed his back against the wall.
"Fuck.....Why did I corner myself at a time like this..."

He turned his head at the sound of a high pitched, "AIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" coming from down the hall towards him and the large bladed monster, The monster turned its head to look as well.

It then got a flying drop kick from a jet propelled armored Mooch straight to the face, Sending it flying head over blades down the side hallway.
"INU, RUN I BROUGHT THE PARTY WITH ME!" Mooch said loudly, grabbing Inu's arm and attempting to drag him along.
"W-wait wha.?" Inu asked, being pulled, he looked behind the two of them and saw the entire hallway filled with the bladed monsters, and ones with glowing syringes, who knew what else was in that mob.
"GODS DAMNIT MOOCH!" Inu yelled as he turned and sprinted with Mooch.
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:46 pm

Inu saw a doorway and yanked Mooch back and slammed his way through the doorway and slammed it closed behind him. Inu's mind was working at a hundred miles an milisecond he pointed towards the far side wall.

"Mooch that's in the way move it." He said, Mooch raised an eyebrow.

"Okay but what if there are more behind it?" He asked pointing at the wall.

"We'll worry about that later right now you need to get us moving in that direction." He said moving his head to the side dodging a blade. "Fuck they found us. We need an exit Mooch now!"

"got it finished two seconds ago with a little extra! Let's blow this pop stand" He said and Inu rushed forwards grabbing Mooch by the arm and broke through the wall and into the room on the other side. they hit the ground rolling forwards and turned around just in time to see the room collapse behind them. "Right boss, That should by us some time. You got a plan I assume? I can see that glint in your eye." Inu stared at Mooch. The Fuck? No, really, the fuck is this man and what did he do with Mooch?

"Who ar-" He began being cut off by this odd Mooch.

"The Name is Nines, call me Nines. Now the plan?" He responded tapping his Deagles with his index fingers staring at the wreckage. Inu frowned taking in this man's demeanor and actions This was Mooch but it was a total Persona shift, this might be useful he had no idea how long this would last had to take advantage of it while he could.

"We need to get into the central lab these things seem reluctant to go into the light it has high powered lights we could us to set up an actual defense." Inu said.

"Let's get going then."

"Right we need to find the quickest way there and slow the carnates down as well let's get moving.
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Warrior
Warrior
Jinx

Political Power : 106

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:44 pm

"HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO SET ALL OF THIS ON FIRE ELAINA AREN'T YOU SUPPOSE TO BE THE VOICE OF REASON AMONG HIS KIDS" Shay shouted at Elaina as the flames roared around them. She wasn't ashamed just embarrassed but it had worked. She had gotten Evelyn to fire lighting into the ground around them lighting most of the place alight after she spread her last flame balm all over the area.

"Well yes I am, but Father was always an Arsonist. I always have a way to burn down at least four city blocks on me just in case." She replied not really trying to defend herself. "But at least Evelyn and I killed that thing that tossed you here."

"True I guess you did get the job don-" Shay was cut off by an explosion of flames and she turned bacl to see a couple little girls walking towards them Elaina blinked. "Did those little girls just walk through the flames unharmed?" She asked Shay gave a slow nod, why were things getting worse.

"Nn~ No good~."
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:40 pm

"Let me Guess our Radios aren't working are they? Fuck I knew it... Evelyn how much power you got?" Shay asked kicking a Mainliner away the little things were frail and weak and died almost instantly if you beat on them the other things were tougher and seemed to ignore all their abilities like they were nothing. Shay pulled out her dagger. She'd found it seemed to actually hurt them.

"Dunno, does it matter Nn~?" She said moving in the tree away from the slayer chasing her on the tree tops.

Maybe not now but later Elaina keep her covered!" Shay replied

"I got you," She said firing a few rounds into the things chest knocking it to the ground. Evelyn jumped down and landed on Elaina the sisters falling into a heap on the ground.

"Come on guys I don't need a cute distraction while I'm trying to stab bitches."
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:15 am

Nines looked at the large guns in his hands, and placed them on his thighs. Which mechanically extended and holstered them, and slid back to closed. Nines then turned around the corner moving his hands out of his coat, and aimed two Tommy guns down the hall towards the oncoming monsters.
The guns ripped through them, bullets flying down the hall.

"Oi...Boss, Now would be a good time to move" Nines said looking at Inu.

"Right, right.....This way.." Inu muttered standing up and running down the hall.

Nines slid the Tommy guns in their coat holsters, then pulled out a small thing that looked like a bola, pulled a string which pulled the pin off of the three circles on it, and swung it around and chucked it into the crowd, then ran after Inu.

The grenade bola, hit a large slayers blade, sent it flying into the others basically plugging the hole, Then the three grenades exploded at the same time.

Nines then started throwing small 6' squares at the wall to his left, every six feet, at ankle level.

Inu stopped against a wall and looked at the horde coming down that hallway, He hadnt noticed Nines movements.
"Damn they'll catch up we should hold them off" Inu muttered getting ready for combat.

"I feel like somthings missing..." Nines said patting his body, his hands reached his head and he grimanced.
"I got it" With that he pulled the goggles off his head, Inu stared in horror as he threw them over his shoulder.
Nines then put a matching purple fedora on his head, and tilted it towards his left side.

As the goggles hit the floor, strings shot out of every square he threw on the wall, tripwires.
Which the carnates then set off.

Each block was capable of blowing a hole into a building, and the hallway was removed of all monsters and promtly collapsed in on itself, the rubble causing a slight breeze past Nines, who lit up a smoke and took a drag off it.

"They wont be following us from that way, So after you boss" Nines stated to Inu, gesture down the hallway to their right.
"...uh.......Right..." Inu said blinking a few times.
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:08 pm

Inu frowned as he and Nines moved through the hallways the creatures have backed off at Nines appearance. which gave Inu a feeling of dread. Nines was so much more efficient than Mooch it was kinda eerie like he could read his mind. However he wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth and kept pressing forwards.

"Okay this looks like the control room." He said Inu breathed out this was where things were going to get annoying. "Right and now to mentally down load this watch the entry way for me Nines." Inu ordered focusing his rage into his mental capabilities, fully and utterly.

"Right boss please hurry up no telling when those things will start flooding us again." The man replied watching the entrance. Inu zoned out his mind fully devoted to absorbing the information.

"Hi there neighbor. I hope you don't mind if I step in, I've been observing these labs for an hour over. Looks like I found my self a little bit of a lucky clover." A voice said as a large man stepped from the shadows, his skin was pale, and he held a helmet forged from skulls under his arm his hair was pitch black as were his eyes, and he held a polite smile upon his lips he was huge towering over both Inu and nines easily. It was odd but he looked almost exactly like Fraide, except he was dressed in full white holding a large sized revolver at his side.

"Wait a second I remember you." Nines began, until the large man looked in his direction.

"Nines? I didn't expect to see you ever again." The man grinned.

"What are you doing here Apex?" Nines asked.

"Learning Nines, I'm learning now why don't you follow your bosses orders I think I hear movement coming from that hall." Inu grinned as the information stopped playing.

"Got it!" He grinned turning around. "Now let's-" Inu froze, staring down a man who looked like Fraide's opposite. This was, discerning. Inu's body didn't move.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:41 am

Shay grunted as she dodged bullets the two girls in her arms she was the fastest land moving lycan in her pack and she was on the defensive they were too many bullets! She growled and tried to push herself to go faster to jump farther they needed to get away.

"Elaina signal the chopper we need to get out of here!" Shay growled taking a short pause behind a tree.

"But what about Father?" Elaina asked.

"Nn~ Papa can't be left behind!" Evelyn added.

"He can take care of himself but we need to get out of here!" She said the other girls reluctantly agreed and Elaina pulled out what looked like a detonator. She pressed it and the smoke bombs from the drop of zone went off. "Now let's go retake that zone and keep it clear." Shay said the other girls giving her strong nods. 'At least they are willing to be strong, you may have not raised them long but you did so right.' She thought smiling briefly before a suppressor shone it's light on them. They were on the move hopefully they could get out of these things range before they are swamped.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:09 am

Shay, Elaina, and Evelyn ran for the drop zone. Then something odd happened. From the drop zone came a man wearing a orange pin stripped purple suit, with matching cane and top hat. He walked with an air of superiority. He tipped his hat to the three girls.
"Evening ladies" He said with a bow.

Behind him, there were two Roars, as huge metal monstrosities ripped past him, and attacked the oncoming horde.
They fought the horde head on.

"Who are you?" Shay asked the man.
"My name is Gaesyn Evercross...I came here to get my boss" Gaesyn said still bowing.
Behind him in the smoke was a rip, a rip that seemed to team with People around it and strange machine like weapons. Two more of the large monstrous machine things watched them closely standing next to the open Gap. Then as quickly as it appeared the gap closed. Before it did however one final large weapon monster thing walked through it, This one was purple, and had two cards on its right shoulder, each card had a symbol of a 9 inside a circle.

Gaesyn pointed his cane at the two to its side. "You two knights, go defend your brothers in arms, I don't want to lose a companion today you hear me?" he ordered.
"YES COMMANDER" The said in a semi robotic voice, then they ran past him and the girls in an instant, joining the conflict along with about 20 black smaller ones. "Nineball, Go get your boss...Alive please...And get his friends too.." The purple one nodded, and then took off towards the base.

".....I'm confused" Shay muttered.
"Allow me to clarify...We are a rescue team from japan, I'm second in command of the restoration project, My brother who you already know is in charge of the entire thing. But hes been flaunting his duties a bit. I should have never agreed to let him go to Alaska to barter a peace with the Hell hunters" Gaesyn said offering his hand in a friendly gesture.
She shook his hand, and asked "How did you know we needed help?"
"Honestly? I didn't, I just showed up with my normal retinue of Four knights, and Nineball had a reading on Nines so he refused to do anything but come along. However when I saw the Carnates I couldn't just let you young ladies come to harm, so I opened another portal to the barracks and got some more men."
"How did you find this place though?"
"Two very important blinky red lights..." Gaesyn said with a shrug leaning forward on his cane.
".....What?"
"One was for Nines, Who is....My brother in a way..The other was for his former boss...I man I know well, and drink tea with on occasion, Very reasonable man he is. As long as your on his nicer side.." He continued.
"Who?"
"Apex Andraste"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Inu...This is my old...Eh Boss, Apex, Apex, this is my Friend and Current boss Inu" Nines said pulling out his Tommy guns and getting ready for the horde.
"I know" Apex replied.
"Figured you would" Nines muttered.
"What kinda person names their kid Apex? Is that like a goal or was your mom just expecting you to be the best ever?" Inu asked.
Apex grinned and chuckled "Its the family naming sense"
"I don't get what you mean...There's only one person who has a name that stupid." Inu commented.
"Fraide" Apex and Inu said at the same time.
Inu just stared at the man, "Can you read minds?" He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:07 am

"That, can't be." Shay said simply her head reeling from what this strange man had just told her. There was no way that The Hellion's life could really be that close to a soap opera could it? A Secret brother that no one knew about? What are the chances? No this is bullshit it's more likely a coincidence or an outright lie.

"I assure you that is it, indeed so." The man said simply grinning to himself. Shay's leg just kinda gave up and she sat down tired.

"I think I need to sleep..." She muttered silently.

(I don't even, sorry for the short post.)
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:17 am

"I can make a few arrangements if you need sleep." Gaesyn said to her, "And your two travel companions if you want me too" He finished.

"...Sure?" Shay responded.

"Right, the culture shock may be tough, So I suggest not leaving the building. But I can guarantee your safety inside of the building" Gaesyn said tapping his cane against the ground letting go so it spins in the air, and catching it. "This way ladies" He said taking his hat off again and gesturing to his right side, a rip in space appearing next to him. It was orange in color, and seemed to resemble an eyeball. "It will be a might bit creepy on the way there though...."

The three girls looked at each other curiously.
"What is that?" Shay asked.
"Its a gap" Gaesyn replied.
"It looked like a portal of some sort.." Elaina said looking at it.
"Its a gap" Gaesyn said again.
"Nn... whats the difference?" Evelyn asked.
"Gaps can go anywhere.......ANYWHERE, Now follow me please" Gaesyn replied and strolled through the gap.

They were in a dark red place with eyeballs, everywhere, watching them.
"Dont stare them in the eyes gimme a second" Gaesyn said waving his hand and another gap showing up.
"This way...Quickly" He finished.
The three girls in a hurry to get away from whatever the fuck this place was rushed through the second gap.

They were in a large platinum and gold Corporate like entrance, complete with a secretary sitting in a solid platinum desk. "Afternoon Ophelia, I need..." Gaesyn looked back at the three girls, who were staring at the inside of the building in shock It had running electricity, something that they weren't accustom to seeing often.
"Three rooms?...or just one?...." Gaesyn asked them.

"......lets go with One" Shay replied.

"good plan stick together...I need one room with three beds in it Ophelia, can you do that for me?" Gaesyn asked the receptionist.

She stared at him for a good five seconds, and hit a button, Then nodded.
"Thank you" Gaesyn smiled, "I'll leave Ophelia MoochTowers's receptionist to show you to your room...I have an operation to get back too, Just tell her when your done with your well earned rest and she'll send me a ring..Taataa and good day~" With that Gaesyn disappeared through another gap.

Ophelia walked up to the three girls, She had mid back long red hair, and was dressed in semi professional business clothing, But had maid cuffs and head wear on.
"...So are you a receptionist or a maid?" Elaine asked.
Ophelia held up a sign with marker already written on it, saying "Both".
"oh....okay..." Elaina muttered.
Ophelia bowed, and held up another sign "Greetings My name is Ophelia, this way to your room" She flipped signs to get to the second sentence after the comma. With that she turned and started to walk away from the group, who followed.

However Shay was suspicious of something, When the girl turned Shay noticed something that resembled brown Calcium mass around Ophelia's ears, like horns.
Also the entire foyer lacked a smell, which wasn't normal at all.
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 2:28 pm

Inu shook his head this room was at the end of the hall. there were no other exists and he needed to think of a way out, he could find out what to make of Apex later. They were underground though even if Nines had a grenade on him all it would do is punch a insignificant hole in the ceiling... That's when he heard the slashing sounds and gunfire. The scent of blood proudly announcing it's presence the metal smell hung in the lycans nostrils and set him on edge. The howling defiant roars of these carnates arose that a fight was going on.

Inu shook his head as Apex chuckled, Inu glanced back in his direction. The man was relaxed perfectly so nothing was wrong to him the situation was under control, how did he get here before they did? There were no signs of entry and he was sure that hallway is the only entrance to the room. He frowned visibly as he thought about this and the large man chuckled again.

"The gears are turning but nothing is being produced. Allow me to assist the issue." He said stepping on a panel on the floor it sinking a bit and the wall behind him opening. "emergency exit. How I got in. Shall we go? Those knights are strong but this place is a lost cause too many of the nightmares hear to even think of saving it. Going up?" He asked as Inu grabbed Nines and moved him towards the exit.

"We're getting the fuck out of here, now!" He growled angrily.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:12 am

Took Shay a minute to place the clues and she realized her mistake too late. She had to let it go through if these people proved hostile they'd have the home field advantage, She gathered the girls closer to her. She instantly began a small game of logic chess something Inu had taught her to do to figure out things that made no sense. the game was short and had two possible endings; they weren't hostile and would return them to Inu shortly or they were and this was an elaborate trap for no reason other than to take out several heavy hitters from both the Lycans and the Vampiri at once Evelyn would be a wildcard in that regard. Shay bit her finger worried as all hells but there was nothing she could do about it now.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:13 pm

There was a giant explosion and a flash of light around the corner to shays left.

"OH COME ON INU, ITS NOT LI....wait a sec...this looks familar" Came a familiar voice.
"....Mooch....where are we...?" Came Inu's voice.
"...we're in japan"
".....What..."
"............HUH...so that was the teleporter....odd..."
"......what did you THINK it was?"
"....WELL....Honestly I thought it was the inside out trap."
"The what?"
"Its a trap that when something walks through it, it replaces their skin with their organs and their organs with their skin."
"..............................THEN WHY DID WE GO THROUGH IT!?"
".....I had faith I was wrong"
"Gods...damnit....Mooch"

Mooch walked around the corner first.
"oh hey inu's sister"
He paused.
"Wait...Inu's sister..."
He put his hand on his chin and thought for a moment.
"......................................INUS SISTER!?"
"What about my sister?" Inu asked walking around the corner.
"Oh..." He said looking at Shay and the girls.
"....how...what...when? WHY? NO HOW!"

"Creepy guy in orange named Gaesyn"
"GaeGae brought you here?" Mooch asked.
"GaeGae?" the girls asked.
"Its me and Inu's nickname for him"
"You've met him and you never said to trust the creepy guy in orange?' Shay asked.
"Dont trust him, thats a horrible thing to do...np, never trust GaeGae, always suspect him of trickery, unless hes being REALLY NICE, thats when you know.....hes not gonna stab you in the back when you turn, for like a year...or five" Mooch ranted a bit.
"Too be fair ive only met him once, and it was over tea..." Inu admited.
"Where did Apex go?" Mooch asked.
"I dont think he went through the teliporter mooch" Inu replied.
"Lame.....He was cool" Mooch said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:45 pm

Inu shrugged this was annoying when he was young and human he wanted to visit Japan now he wanted nothing to do with it. Shay gave him a look and raised an eyebrow in questioning. Inu shrugged again not feeling like answering her question. Shay growled and punched Mooch in the chest lightly.

"You tell me what happened back there." She said as Mooch complained about how she could have put a hole in his chest. Shay glared at him.

"Okay okay I'll explain just stop giving me the eyes. The EEEEEEEEEYEEEEEEEESSSS." He shouted for a second. "Well basically We went up a elevator, but the ghastly buggers stopped it so we had to get off on our floor! Uhhh, i wasn't awake so it a bit fuzzy but we went through what looked like a trap cause we were surrounded on all sides then ZAP BANG ZOOM we were here." Mooch said looking more than a little off compared to normal. Shay gave Inu the look again and he shrugged.

"That's pretty much it we were confused as well." he said his apathetic expression dominating his face. "What I want to know is when can we get the fuck out? I don't want to spend more time here than I have to I'm holding info I need to offload." He growled.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:13 am

Shay blinked several times trying to make sense of the situation, why the ever loving fuck were they in a place called Mooch Towers? Wait. Mooch...Towers? Mooch tower-MOOCH TOWERS!? Shay picked Mooch up by his collar a frenzied and confused look upon her face.

"YOU OWN THIS PLACE?!" Shay practically shouted at him Mooch who had taken to ignoring shay pulled down his goggles and mumbled something that Shay could only assume had to do with quantum physics and lots of duck tape the issue being that he was utterly ignoring her. So she ended up letting him down that's when she noticed the Receptionist hadn't left and was staring at the group. Shay glared at Inu giving him a, 'You fix this' look until he grumbled and marched towards her.

"How do we get home?" He asked her simply figuring that beating around the bush was stupid and that Mooch probably wanted to get back as well. In fact Mooch had begun acting strangely since he had shown up here. What was he even doing? Inu made no attempt to deduce Mooch's motivations, the guy usually told him sooner or later whether or not it made sense.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:29 pm

"Well, you can ask Mooch there to take you, i've noticed hes been preparing some sort of.....Mooch, if you put that symbol there it becomes demonic in nature, I suggest you erase that one" Ophelia stated by putting a sign in his face.
Mooch nodded, and erased the symbol he just carved into the floor with chalk.
"Wait hes preparing what?" Shay asked.
"I dont know" Inu said staring at the crazy man, who was doing nothing but scribbling a giant circle on the floor in chalk.
"That should do Mooch, lemme finish" Ophelia handed him a sign that said that.
She then stepped into the circle, and with a burst of flames, dissapeared.
In her place was what looked like an Eight year old blonde girl in a pink dress was standing there.
"Yes?" She asked, looking confused.
"Hi mom" Mooch said.
"MOM!?" Inu and all the girls asked at the same time.
"Oh Hi Matthew, Sup?" The little girl asked with a big smile on her face.
"Me and my friends wanna go home.....to Alaska..can you help?" Mooch asked.
"Why yes, yes I can little one....Here this should get you there" she said a orange flicker appearing in the air, showing Fraide sitting in his golden throne, looking border then shit.
"Thank you Eve" Mooch said standing up and pushing his goggles up with the chalk.
"Your welecome little one" The girl called Eve, gave him a big wave and then with a small noise that sounded like a small woodland creature doing a death kneel she was gone, and Ophelia was standing there.
Ophelia gave a little finger wave to the group, then walked off.

"You want an explaination?" Mooch asked Inu.
"No....keep this one to yourself...Forever" Inu replied, he then sighed, he hated movement like this. He then sprinted through the flicker.
Mooch waved two fingers at the girls and said "After me" then dashed through it.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:22 pm

Kids remember that going into portals of any kind without any assurance of where you'll end up is bad. That said Shay's brother just ran through like a man possessed causing his daughters and Mooch to follow close behind. Shay sighed to herself on of these days things would make more sense until then...

"Geronimo!" The lycan shouted rushing through as well. She stopped when the scent of home hit her it had been a little bit so to know how this place smelled was interesting. This was Nome all right.

Nome the city was rebuilt with better buildings as the materials became available and as such most of the old buildings had been scrapped and put to making the large wall. Though a bunch of them still stood it was doubtful that any of them were untouched. The lycans made their homes underground anyways. The few trees that grew here did so under the lycans over extended care and hardwork.

Home sweet home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next