Need To Live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need To Live

Years in the future the world had already burned, we will struggle on because there is always the need to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Letting off some Steam.
NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 8:43 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Koori (bleach)
NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Arum Buile (Bleach)
NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 pm by Admin

» Random rules rant.
NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm by Nikolas Krossley

» Bellua Deamon (WIP)
NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Nick Krossley, "I got bored"
NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Weiss Trenden- Shinigami WIP
NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:23 am by Nikolas Krossley

» First Draft
NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm by Temp

» Adalia [Test]
NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 am by Sandra Sakura

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?

Go down 
+2
Nikolas Krossley
Ffraide
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

Political Power : 697

NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? Empty
PostSubject: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:09 am

"Go, Go, Go!!  Command wants the package secured and a perimeter established A.S.A.P.!!"  A call came over the radio helms of the soldiers in the area it wasn't often Section 0 was ever brought onto the scene actually most believed that section 0 didn't even exist, rumored to be filled with crazy people who only followed orders as it suited them.  This however wasn't the case due in no small part to the head field commander of section 0...

"The Elegant Commander, the deceitful smile, Noble woman of death, Alice No last name."  A man said watching the field commander smack her umbrella against another person while shouting angrily, he was middle aged wearing shades and looking rather out of place with his shades while most everyone was in a uniform of some sort..  Alice Smacked the large man who had argued against her a few times and rolled her eyes.

"I told you that was a stupid idea now shut up and let me come up with a plan.  This isn't my first radio I know a lot more about this place than you."  Her atire was odd in that she was wearing an elegant dress that actually managed to look practical in the way she held it the strangest thing was her umbrella she apparently took it everywhere because it had obvious sings of use and even repair.  The large man look like he was stuck baby sitting a bunch of kids by the look on his face.  He obviously wasn't the type for it, he finally nodded and went to carry out her orders.  "Alright men they want the package we'll give them more than that get in your bunker and signal the dark ones that should get rid of the infected and leave the boys held up in there off balance for our attack."  Alice said walking away from the gathering looking very eager.

The man who had been watching her let out the smoke from his cigar chuckling, he tossed what remained of it behind him and stood up dusting off the white suit he wore and walking towards the old castle that half of Section 0 had gathered under.

"And, Lo and behold the one true god lets the world fall to darkness and chaos his followers stumbling and failing as he watches the world burn if a God would let madness such as this reign upon this wouldn't that make your god the one who is insane?  Ahhh but this isn't why your here, so why would the Earthen Paladin want with some one like me?"  The man asked taunting him?

"She has what she wants she will come for us next The High lord thought you should know."  The large man replied simply.

"Oh?  Erszabet is awake?  Well then,tell the 'high lord' that section 0 will give that it's full attention."

"You know what I don't even care any more I'm fine with this three meals a day get to sleep more often than not blood is drained from my body silver knives no matter how I paint this this sucks ass."  Inu said looking around he doubted any one could hear him but damnit he was gonna make some snarky comments.

"Actually now that I think about it i already got what I wanted I don't really need you anymore."  Erszabet said standing up.

"Nah you must love my sparkling personality, gods know it's attracted so many others to me."  Inu retorted only being half sarcastic with that one.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

Political Power : 1133

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:41 pm

It was at this exact moment the wall to Eszabet's right blew up, and a man stepped in the room, he was wearing a green shirt with grey symbols on it, over dyed blue jeans making them painfully blue, A purple trenchcoat due to it being cold outside it had a fur hood. Across his waist was two gold belts, with way too much stuff on them, utilitys and clips. The bullet casings strapped across his chest were red, the place were the shells came out was green and the area were the hammer hit the casing was yellow. Across the back of his waist was a shotgun, which is what Eszabet assumed he shot the wall with, his hair was brownish red, and across his face were a pair of purple orange lensed goggles, he was holding a single gold and platnum rather large pistol in his lowered left hand and a six shooter in his right. He shot Inu three times with the six shooter, Then aimed the larger pistol at Eszabet. "IM HERE FOR THE WEREWOLF!" The man said. "...Who?" Eszabet asked with a confused look on her face. "Wait..." The man sniffed the air then pushed the goggles up to his forehead with the Larger gun. "SHIT, I SHOT THE WEREWOLF!, FUCK..FRAIDE IS GONNA KILL ME FOR THIS WHEN I GET BACK" The man cursed loudly. Inu coughed "You fucker..." Inu looked at the hole in the wall, but couldnt see the man due to the dust in the air.
"HOLY SHIT, TONY!?" The man asked pointing, the six shooter randomly gone.
Inu squinted and saw the man through the smoke, "Mooch?!?, Why didn't you die with the rest of my freinds" Inu sighed dissapointedly.
Eszabet raised an eyebrow, "Wha-" She couldnt finish her question before she was interuptted by Mooch.
"Look at yourself" He said, She raised an eyebrow and looked down.
"Now look back at me" Mooch said, she looked up and realised mooch was attached to the wall were Inu was. Inu gone. "Im not Inu" Mooch finished.
"Wait....What...But...How?" She asked, "Look back at yourself" Mooch said. She looked down, being confused.
"NOW LOOK BACK AT ME!" Mooch said again. She looked up, and he was gone, the chains dangling empty.
"Im not there" Mooches voice came.
"WHO THE FU-"
"look back at you"
"YOUR NOT EVEN HERE, WHY AM I DOING THIS!" She looked back down.
"Now look back at me"
She looked up and there was a stickie note attached to her face.
"THE FUCK!?" She looked at the stickie note.

===================================
" Names Mooch, You can call me Mooch...This is the part where you scream "GOD DAMNIT MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCHHH!!!!"
- Honestly your freind- Mooch
8P

===================================

She made gurgling in anger noises for a secound, then ripped the note to tiny shreds while screaming.
"GOD DAMNIT MOOCH!!"

Mooch looked over to Inu, with a grin on his face. "So, How was life after I dissapeared?"
"Can we catch up AFTER we make our escape?..and not during it you ass?" Inu replied knowing full well Eszabet wasnt going to make this escape easy.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

Political Power : 495

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:49 am

A howl of rage soon followed the two runners and soon the trees around them became visibly damp with blood, the crimson liquid dripping from the branches as they ran it began to solidify and launch towards them as large spikes forcing the two to dodge the crimson spears as they smashed into each other shattering then turning back into liquid and repeating the process Erszabet's power often activated with her mood when she was angry like she was now it became self aware and attacked the source of her anger with deadly efficiency though now it seemed so enraged it was right behind the two runners.

"Kill them, kill them, kill them, kill them, kill them, kill them...Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them both, ground and mince them turn them into blood! Bring them back here as bloody piles on the floor! I WANT THEIR ESSENCE THEIR BLOOD! No one challenges Erszabet of the blood, I will know him and see what kind of person has the mind to do the impossible. She said raising her hand above her head her body forming out of the blood. "Don't run I just want a hug~" She said slashing the injured Inu across the back.

"OH FUCK YOU!" Both Inu and Mooch shouted Moocg tapping the triggers on his weapons while Inu char broiled the woman's form leaving a statue of baked blood with way too large holes in it as they continued their flight.

"Mooch! On your right!" Inu shouted as Erszabet's form came out of another blood spear, mooch flipped his six shooter in his hand and pointed it at Inu. "NO YOUR OTHER RIGHT DA- ARRRGH GODS DAMNIT MOOCH!" Mooch gave a quick sorry before riddling Erszabet with more holes than....a timble? Who wrote this script?

"Oi boys, OVER HERE!" Shay shouted flowing flames around her area she was still injured but she was now on her feet and her brother was escaping with...who was that? She felt something about him he seemed familiar, at the very least she'd help her brother get home. They flames wouldn't hurt them she'd make sure of it. She felt her knees grow weak again. "Damnit body don't...you fail on me..."
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:18 pm

"Dont worry Inu, I HAVE A PLAN!" Mooch said, throwing both guns behind him and pulling out the shotgun. "Where she at?" Mooch asked. As he asked the Ezrabet appeared behind him out of the blood. "Inu, COVER YOUR EYES, AND YOUR EARS, AND PROLLY YOUR NOSE!. HEY HEMOMANCER BITCH, JUST LETTIN YOU KNOW NOW...CANT MISS!" Mooch just fired the shotgun over his shoulder, it was the wrong shoulder. Ezrabet laughed, well, untill a shotgun shell smacked into her face then detonated.
"WHA-HOW!?" Was all she could manage to yell before the shells detonation had any effect on her. First it bursted, like the sun. You could see the light for 50 miles in every direction, This light expanded from what appeared to be a rocket, which proceded to launch into space. Ezrabet sat there, staring at the sky, blind and stunned for a few secounds. Mooch and Inu had almost made it to Shay when she recovered.

"REALLY, A TRICK, IS THAT ALL YOU HA-" She was cut off by the giant orbital cannon impacting her exact location in Phantaisme.

"Boom Headshot" Mooch said, putting the shotgun back, and not looking at the explosion.
He belived badasses didnt look at explosions.

Inu glared at the man, "....When did you have the time to build a orbital cannon?" He asked.
"I didnt..I was too busy making zombiesbecauseyesmoochmakingzombieswassmartohyesmoochletsbringpeoplebacktolifesowecancurecancermoochohwhyyesmoochthisisasmartideamoochletstotallydoitmoochhowyoudoinmoochprettygoodmoochohreallymoochyeahreallymoochanywaygoodjobmakinfuckingzombies ..." Mooch shrugged.

"Then how did you just use a-Wait you made what?" Inu asked.
"Oh nothing, and I used a space-time continue distortion to use a Orbital cannon Me and Dave make in the future. Im just exploting it now, because I needed too. I only have one of those..." Mooch replied.
Shay stared at The strange man with a raised Eyebrow. "What"
"OHHAI!" Mooch said with a wave and a big smile.
"ignore him, Hes a moron" Inu said, "Come on lets go"
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

Political Power : 235

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:01 pm

not too far away, amoroth saw the orbital cannon strike and a single sentence was formed. "GODS DAMN IT MOOCH!"
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:51 am

Erzabet blinked as the blood copies were incinerated, a minor setback at best but unusual. Definitely odd that strange man he didn't belong he was something that wasn't suppose to be here... She looked up into the night sky and frowned her eye's had seen that same night sky change slowly over the years with nothing really changing overall. Now there was a big change in that old dark sky. She remembered the huge blast that rained own upon her copies and located it's source. A flashing light a, satellite hanging in the sky brilliant against it's black canvass shining with the night stars. She snapped her fingers and a man dressed in full black clothing stepped forwards from he darkness. She pointed a single finger to the glowing light in the sky.

"Remove it." She said simply, she needed it out of the way it was blocking her view something about the sky was different and that impossible man's weapon was making it hard to see what it was. by the time she looked back the light in the sky had brightened slightly before disappearing. "I didn't believe that he held that much power...useful." She took another look into the sky and frowned no new lights were in the sky so what was missing? she looked again and realized what she missed. the North star was gone. Gone from the sky as if it had not existed. She bit her lipped she had heard it before but didn't believe it. "The impossible man... the one who doesn't belong. He should not exist yet he does. He should not be on Earth and yet he is. he is what he is not. I see, very well. If he gets involved engage him but other than that let the horrors of this planet deal with him. We don't need to cross him, he will only complicate things. Isn't that right fate?"

"Okay I'll bite, who is this guy? I mean He just fired a orbital canon at Erszabet of the blood." Shay asked dumbfounded by this new arrival. Inu just grumbled about the worst side of his friend showing itself now that his life was utter shit.

"Name's Mooch, Call me Mooch." He said grinning at Shay. She glanced back at Inu but he was a lost cause he was just gonna continue cursing things within reality until Fraide slapped him one. She turned to grab him but was stopped by what she heard.

"I don't hate him, well i do but it's a benign hate a loathing based off of necessity not simple dislike, his comming is that of the end meaning I won't just die and move on I can't die here reincarnation doesn't exist for me, or for the ones I've lost the End is comming I must survive, Need to live...Need to fight until the bending tide comes in I refuse to die. MOOCH!! Mooch hey man hate ya buddy, listen here how long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:27 pm

"ohhh...Jeeze...A couple years now?...Im not too sure, Im sure you remember Im married, and stuff. Or do you not remember I texted you that..Dont ask me how i get Cell tower Reception in space though man, Seriously....Thats too much to explain. Did you even get that text? Ive been working on the Nikolai Tesla Space Cellular tower project for about 3 years now....So ive been here about 13?...Yeah which was when my books were published...Which is weird cause im in them..." Mooch rambled on for a little while longer, then stopped.
"Inu, my wife wanted to talk to you...I dont know why..DO YOU KNOW WHY? She wont tell me" Mooch made a little pouty face as he said that last bit. "Also, theres somthing I was supposed to tell you, from a freind of mine. But...I cant remember what it is right now...But its like on the back of my mind, and its important....That was about 2 years ago, so i guess ive been here for 15 years?...No thats not right....15 weeks?.....Hrrrmmm....I think im losing my sense of time...Must be due to old age"
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:30 am

In the distance amoroth walked around searching for Elana. He didn't know why he was walking, but something in his mind screamed at him to do so. Gods, where the hell did she go? If I don't find her soon, Alexia's going to have me destroyed... slowly.. he thought to himself as he scanned the trees. "Oh Gods... Please don't be dead. Cause if you die, I'm gonna kick your ass before Alexia does that to me!" Amoroth continued to rant about this for a while until he heard movement in the brush to his left. He frowned and with out even looking he knew who It was. "Come on out Sarah... I know you're there" he said in a flat tone. Seconds later, she emerged from the bushes.
"How did you know it was me?" She asked somewhat surprised as she walked over to the Dragon Kin. Even from the last time he saw her, she was still stunningly beautiful.
"Years of living in the north with the Frost Hunter Pack, has taught me to use my other senses." he replied as a smile crept across his face.
"So you smelled me?" she asked semi intrigued.
"Yes... And I must say, you're scent is one i can not get bored of" he replied. "Now what brings you here, so close to the hell hunters?" he asked nonchalantly.
"Boredome mostly"
"Well if you're bored, how about you help me find this lycan girl named Elana." He asked her trying to keep his calm composure.
"And why would I do that?" She asked coyly as she approached him slowly.
"Because Alexia will butcher me slowly and horribly... and cause you owe me for rescuing you twice"
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:55 pm

"Not that I can remember man, as far as I can tell the shit storm is just starting and no one has so much as a umbrella." Inu replied He looked at Shay and put her arm around his neck turning himself into a humanoid crutch. "Shay, that woman...Erszabet of the blood? Who is she?" He asked her motioning for mooch to follow as the headed back to the Hell-Hunter's compound.

"Erszabet of the blood, the only vampiri to break the ancient code of draining another soul dry and survived the experience. She is the reason why the blood drinkers do not drink all of the blood of another, she is the mate of one of our old Hellions which is why I know of her she has only a small book in the library a journal written by Olfrere. You know him you fought his apparition during your rite almost killed you to." She said simply. "As far as the info I have says she is the strongest documented Vampiri alive she tamed Olfrere the most evil Lycan that ever lived but his power to bring the darkness out in others turned her into this..." She finished, Inu chuckled at that statement and looked at Mooch.

"Looks like even god want's us to fail at our endeavors." He said laughing.

"And what god would that be?" Mooch asked raising an eyebrow as though asking permission to find the one responsible and punch him in the face with bullets.

"All of them"
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:45 pm

"cool, always had a disagreement with Semi-Omnipotent beings hating my friends. Can I shoot em? Mooch asked rather bluntly.
"I REALLLLLLYYY wanna shoot em"

Inu sighed, "Gods. Damnit. Mooch."
"LIKKKKEEE REALLLLLLLLLLLYY WANNA SHOOT EM" Mooch continued.
"No Mooch, No.." Inu grumbled.
"Oh hey, You guys want a ride?" Mooch asked standing next to a large fallen tree holding a car beeper.
"A wha-Wait what?" Inu asked.
"What you think id WALK into the woods?" Mooch asked "Really?" He pressed the button. Two lights on the fallen tree trunk flashed on and off twice, and made a FanFair Honking tone.
"....Your...Kidding..Me" Shay said staring as the Paper mache tree folded up, and went into the sides of a Large Volkswagon van. It was painted bright purple, Had a single stripe of Green across the sides. The Windows were tinted Orange, The Tires and the Rims were painted bright red. The bumpers were Yellow. And the VW symbol on the front had been flipped upside down, and rewelded to say MM.
"Im a master of Disguise" Mooch said cheerfully.
"Oh god my eyes" Shay said putting her hands on her eyes.
"Id get used to it, Its how he dresses" Inu states with a sigh.
"So you want a ride or not?" Mooch asked.
"That would be wonderfull" Inu said, "I could use some relaxation"
"Awesome, RULE NUMBER ONE, ALL RUSH ALL THE TIME!!" Mooch hollared as he ran to the drivers side and opened it.
Inu groaned, "Can we get somthing a little less youish?"
"RUSH IS A LITTLE LESS MEISH!" Mooch said puting a tape into the tape player, "Well come on we dont have all day" Mooch stated.
Inu opened the side door and stepped in, It was much bigger on the inside then the outside.
Shay noticed this too, "The..Hell?" She asked.
"Mooch.....You've obviously been here awhile..." Inu stated staring at 7 glowing boxes in the floor. "What are those"
"Flux Capaciters"Mooch replied.
Inu looked at the crazy man, "WHAT!?"
"Yeah, dont worry about it, the Mooch mobile easilly goes over 80 miles per hour, I can do 0 to 100 in half a secound, so yeah. Also theirs seven of them so that I have to go 80 to the seventh power miles per hour to go through time" Mooch replied, flipping switches.
Inu stared at the drivers area, the entire thing was worse then a 747, It was like a car, mixed with a 747, a PS3, and several other strange mechanical devices.
"How long is this going to take?" Inu asked.
"Oh just take a seat...we'll be fine" Mooch stated pulling the saftey break up, he then used that as a gear shifter.
"Mooch.....Why is the break used as a gear shifter?" Inu asked.
"Who needs gears when you have Before-Tech" Mooch stated as he lowered his foot towards the GO peddal.
"WAIT, WHA-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Inu didnt finish his question before they started going, He wasnt sitting or holding onto anything, so naturally he was thrown into a couch upside down.
"YEEHAAAH!!!" Mooch screamed from the drivers seat.
Shay was already in a seat and buckled when the Mooch Mobile started moving, so she was fine.
"Hey Inu!, SAFTEY FIRST!! IM NOT GETTIN A TICKET CAUSE YOU DIDNT PUT YOUR SEAT BELT ON!" Mooch screamed back at them.
"What cops? WHAT COPS COULD CATCH THIS THING!?" Inu screamed back.
"Lets seeeeeee~" Mooch turned around, "Space cops, Alinu cause they pretty much are cops, Uhhhhh, Higher Powers, You know stuff like that" Mooch shrugged.
"Whos driving?" Shay asked her eyes wide.
"Oh, I am" Mooch replied with a large grin.
"DAMNIT MOOCH!!!" Inu screamed as the Mooch Mobile drove off a cliff.
"DONT WORRY I CAN FIX THIS!!" Mooch stated, hitting the eject button on the CD player. A small handle slid out of the Face plate Mooch pulled this and turned clockwise.
Wings slid out of the sides of the Mooch Mobile, Two engines slid out of the sides of the back of it.
"HERE! WE! GOOOOO!!!!" Mooch screamed as he pushed it in.
The engines flared up and rocketed the falling Vehicular into the sky, turning it into a plane.
"Pretty snazzy right?" Mooch asked, Obviously proud of himself for scaring the crap outta his freinds.
"....If I wasnt motion sick right now. Id kill you" Inu groaned.
"Roll down the window if your gonna puke" Mooch stated.
"Gods damnit Mooch" Inu grumbled.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:44 pm

As the Mooch-Mobile flew overhead, Amoroth ducked and Sarah was knocked off her feet from the sheer force of the jet-stream left behind. "What the hell was that?!" she practically shouted as she sat back up.
"Mooch-Mobile... Only one guy an make something that fast... and crazy." amoroth replied as he walked over and helped her to her feet. "Shit, that means, i can't fly... mooch kills anything dragon, and if he gets a wiff of dragon, it's BLAM! dead amoroth... so We'll have to search for her on foot"
Sarah nodded and the two began their search for Elana.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

Political Power : 495

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm

"Aren't I amazing!" Mooch asked happily as he drove.

"You're a retarded ass!" Inu retorted angrily.

"You're both blocking Insane!" Shay shouted looking around. I just went from bleeding out to still bleeding out and in a flying car with two madmen. What the tits?" Shay asked as Inu just shook his head. He didn't move to help her so she simply cauterized her own wounds. "Thanks for nothing guys."
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:08 pm

An I'll wind comes arising~
Across the cities of the plain~
There's no swimming in the heavy water~
No singing in the acid rain~
Red alert~
Red alert~
It's so hard to stay together~
Passing through revolving doors~
We need someone to talk to~
And someone to sweep the floors~
Incomplete~
Incomplete~

"The fuck are we listening too?" Inu asked from the back, wandering around now that the cabin had stablized.
"Distant early Warning by rush" Mooch replied, chillin in the spinny seat, Basicly spinning around.

The world weighs on my shoulders~
But what am I to do?~
You sometimes drive me crazy~
But I worry about you~

I know it makes no difference~
To what you're going through~
But I see the tip of the iceberg~
And I worry about you...~

Cruising under your radar~
Watching from satellites~
Take a page from the red book~
Keep them in your sights~
Red alert~
Red alert~

"Why is it so freaking accurate" Inu asked, looking at a small globe like object. "Mooch, What is this?"
"Inter-trans-diemensional-Cubeway. Allows one to traverse from one side of Dimensional Space Time to another without going through a tunnel, Tunnels are round, and thus need to be drilled through Diemensional Space Time, Allowing you to damage it. Cubeways are cubes that act more like elevators, and just gently drop you where, and when you want or need to be." Mooch replied, "It looks like a Rubix cube because thats how you activate it, SO DONT SOLVE IT!" Mooch said screaming the last part as Inu started to twist it. He glared at it and put it down.

Left and rights of passage~
Black and whites of youth~
Who can face the knowledge~
That the truth is not the truth?~
Obsolete~
Absolute~

The world weighs on my shoulders~
But what am I to do?~
You sometimes drive me crazy~
But I worry about you~

I know it makes no difference~
And I worry about you~

Mooch wasnt paying any attention to the sky till there was a tapping at his window.
Inu raised an eyebrow.
Mooch looked out the drivers side window to see a albino person hanging onto the Side of Mooch Mobile, stark naked, except for a Cop hat.
"MRPHHHLLMRRRPHHMRRRPHHH!!!" the person in the Cop hat said through the window.
Mooch rolled the window down. "Yessss?"
"Ima have to ask you to pull over sir" The man said.
".....What are you? Race wise, exactly." Mooch asked staring at him.
"Mall Cop" The man replied.
Inu face palmed, "Fucking Dalenof's" He grumbled.
Shay raised an eyebrow "Whats a Dalenof?"
"Dont, EVEN get me started on that" Inu replied.
"Wakagabbadikkaliki" The man said to Mooch.
"Domocodamachistach" Mooch replied.
"I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THEIR SAYING, ITS LIKE THEIR SPEAKING A FORGEIN LANGUGE!" Inu groaned louder digging his nails into his hair.
"Its cause they are" Shay replied.
"Now its like they're yelling at each other" Inu said starting to rock back and forth.
"SOOO YOU'LL LET US GOO!!!?!?!" Mooch screamed at the cop.
"YESSS THAT WILL BE FINE!!!!!" The cop screamed back.
"Its cause they are" Shay replied.
"AWESOME THANKS MATE!!!" Mooch screamed.
"YOUR WELECOME, HAVE A NICE DAY!!!" The Cop said letting go and falling into the clouds with a poof.
"So he didnt give us a ticket, or charge us. So nothings wrong, DIDNT EVEN LOSE POINTS FROM MY DRIVERS LICENSE!" Mooch said with a yay. "Aight time to land, I can see Fraide, hes waiting for us to land...Most likely heard us coming with his perfect hearing." Mooch stated, "Activating Landing Gear!"
Mooch threw the brake all the way up, Then flipped all the switches off, Hit the gas, and then pressed the Brake peddle.
Four Parachutes shot ouf ot the back, the jet engines reversed slowing the Mooch-Mobile down. It hit the ground at 324 MPH, but within 2 secounds was at a nice 0. Mooch jumped out the drivers side, and opened the sliding side door. Inu had faceplanted into the floor, he wasnt prepared at all for that.
Shay's hair was a mess, but she was still buckled from the begining, so she was fine. Everything else was undisturbed.

Fraide smiled, then sang the last line of the song.
"I know it makes no difference~
And I worry about you~

Absalom~
Absalom~
Absalom~
"

"Hey Fraide!, I brought em back safe and sound, as promised!" Mooch said with a triumphant cheer.
"Good Job Mooch!" Fraide said giving him a good right hook across the jaw, sending him faceplanting into the ground with a "GURG!" Mooch flailed his feet around for a bit before he tried pulling himself out.

Fraide helpped Inu up, and Politly escorted Shay out of the Impossible car.
"Good to see you again Inu" Fraide said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:27 am

"Fuck you Fraide I'm feeling pretty amazing right now." Inu said simply causing the Hellion to laugh.

"Honestly I do you a favor and you curse at me, Kids you're so ungrateful." The old wolf laughed. he looked over to Sasha and raised his hand and a few lycans came over and took her to the infirmery she'd be taken care of there.

"I refuse to thank people for almost killing me. You know that." Inu replied simply.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:38 am

"Hey I take offense to that!" Mooch said with a offensive point. "Its like you think I kill everyone I come in contact with, AND I DONT, Look at Fraide. Hes in perfect condition"

"I am"

"Well cept old, But thats fixible. They have science for that, FRAIDE, DONATE YOUR BODY TO SCIENCE!"
Fraide punched Mooch back into the dirt he just managed to crawl outta.
"Calling someone Old is offensive Mooch, Especcially when they arnt old"
"MRphl Mrph"
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:55 pm

"I'm not entirely sure you even could kill Fraide, by the way how did you survive the corn field incident after I drew the monsters away there was a huge blast and I never saw anyone again." He said raising an eyebrow. "If you survived maybe the others did to..." He mused aloud.

"Corn field incident with the scarecrow monsters and that ting you refered to in your report as Jeepers creeper's and the reeker's evil love child?" Shay asked with a hint of both nausea and aprehension she didn't lke what she read of that incident at all by her counts anyone was lucky to even last a few minutes in that situation let alone the hours they did. "If it went after you and only you I'm sure their chances of survivng would have most definately doubled at least."

"OH yeah it did that bastard was fucking determined to get me like he was some kind of grim reaper if it was I must've insulted it by not only surviving my turning but that things first attack." Inu chuckled crossing his arms putting his weight on his right foot. He looked pleased with himself for this theoretical acheivement.

"Ashes to ashes" Fraide started.

"Dust to dust" Shay and Inu finished.

"Ummm what was that?" Mooch asked looking confused.

"Furea's and Gaias's Battle cries said in response to each other it's also an insult to defeated enemies like that fucking death thing." Inu responded snorting. Fraide grinned and motion for the group to follow.

"Come I ned to show you guys something this is important. Mooch please answer Inu's question on the way."
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:49 pm

"WELL...Last I remember seeing Steve was him running into the corn feild, havent seen him sense. Amoroth I assume survived but thats only cause I smelled dragon when I went to go save you. So I assume hes alive, So Ill just let him be for now, Ill shoot him everywhere later. Um Morgen went home, Jinx....Dissapeared, after becoming REAAALLLLYYY creepy, I dont know if thats her survival instincts or her real self...But its kinda cute...And as for how me and Morgen survived, well thats easy...Magic and Me...We kick all types of arse." Mooch said thinking. "Thats about all I really know....Other then that I unno....Knowing Steve hes just being a dick to us and not showing up..."
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Warrior
Warrior
Jinx

Political Power : 106

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:02 pm

(Sorry1 Sorry! I forgot about the site!)

Elana Was singing softly under her breath looking rather frightened her abilities only slowed down the infected she was practically defenseless....but wait she saw something huge and powerful but reassuring it wasn't hostile at least to her. She froze, she heard it her father's song it was his she knew this because of it''s meaning she shivered and looked around and sighed she felt extremely stupid. Now was time to call for help. She turned around right into a Claw. An Infected lycan powerful and deadly the thing was not a push over in any case she leaped away from it using her Vampiri speed to put some distance between herself and it it was then she realized that she was trapped within the grasp of a pack of claws. She snarled and looked actually determined.

"The ones who seek justice,
will pray for it all their lives... They can
and they will skin us all one day...
oh can you hear them cry? As far as
the demon can run from us we're following
the trail of blood So hunt my
young ones, the pack they have always feared is back."
She sung lowly she refused to die.

Last edited by Jinx on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:01 am

Amoroth hearing Ellana's voice, grabbed Sarah by the wrist and began running."HEY! WHAT THE HELL?" Sarah cried as Amoroth drgged her along.
"Found her..." he said to his vampiri companion.
"The ones who seek justice,
will pray for it all their lives... They can
and they will skin us all one day...
oh can you hear them cry? As far as
the demon can run from us we're following
the trail of blood So hunt my
young ones, the pack they have always feared is back."
Elana's voice echoed from the east. Amoroth stopped abruptly as he smelt the air. the smell of lycan filled his nose along with hostility. He released Sarah and pulled out his family blade Ageless.
"Attack on my go..." he whispered to Sarah. She nodded as she pulled out Masamuné. "Now!" he bellowed as he burst from the bushes cleaving off the head of one of the infected lycans with Sarah in tow.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:20 pm

Amoroth dodged past one of the lycans attacks, Then another, He then ducked as a third tried to pounce him from behind.
"God damn Pack animals!" He hollared slashing at one which retreated faster then he thought.
Sarah slashed at one, cutting its arm, It growled at her and backed off.
A man in a suit ran at one of the Lycans and threw a small object at it, He then pulled his hand back, The Lycans arm fell off. The creature howled in pain then charged the new guy, Who twisted his hand at it the lycan stopped and clutched at its neck for a secound and Vincent pulled his hand back towards himself, decapitating the lycan. A lycan came at him from behind, but somthing litterally jumped from his shoulder right into the face of the attacking Lycan, which started clawing at its face, Vincent turned whipped his hand forward, pulled his hand back jerkingly, and the lycans legs were cut off.
Amoroth stabbed a lycan in the neck, and wriggled his blade around. "BLEED!, BLEED LIKE A MOTHER FU-" Amoroth couldnt finish his sentence as a doll of a butler hit him in the face with a silver platter "That is no way to talk in a womans presence" The butler doll said, before throwing a knife into the Lycans forhead silencing it from its noises.
The butler doll kicked the knife and it flew straight into a charging lycans eye. It then threw another knife into its foot, then charged it, drew the knife from its eye, slashed with it across its neck, twisted, drew the knife from its foot, went behind it, slashed across the achelees tendon, danced around it then kicked it in the chest. It fell over knowing it was dead it didnt even whine.
Sarah impaled a lycan in the gut then pulled the blade upwards, cutting it in half. "Bitch please." She stated, forcing the butler to sigh and roll his eyes, then mutter "No way for a proper lady to speak"
Vincent pulled his hand forward and a lycan fell apart. He whipped his hand forward, and a lycan behind Sarah stopped dead in its tracks, a small stream of blood rolling from between its eyes which had rolled into the back of its head.

Amoroth looked around, about tweleve dead infected lycans were on the ground in a crumpled heap, he looked at his compainions and noticed the Butler looking one had a bite mark on its arm, no blood came out, but Amoroth reacted quickly and charged it slashing at it with his blade. The butler caught the sword with his gloved left hand. "What the?" Amoroth said, His sword was anceint and magical, normal beings shouldnt be able to touch it without being harmed. Vincent walked up and took off his top hat, handed it to the butler and looked Amoroth in the eye.
"Well you really are one rude person arnt you. He is a doll, its essentually a much bigger puppet, He is a close freind of mine,we save you, and you attack him?...He isnt alive, the infection doesnt effect us like it does beings made of flesh and blood" Vincent stated plainly, The butler dropped the blade from between his fingers, and bowed. "His name is Ba'al" Vincent said. "And he is a butler, he lives to serve"
"Indeed I do sir"
"Anyway enough pleasentrys, I need one of you to tell me what you know of that crazy car that just flew off, Like where it was heading" Vincent stated urgently.
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:03 pm

Inu nodded that would make sense but nobody else noticed the explosion? Mooch was probably just distracted. He shrugged and looked at Fraide who was leading them towards his office. Wait why? the man rarely used his office unless.

"Oh dear gods...when did we enter a war? How long was I gone?" He asked looking shocked. Fraide chuckled and shook his head.

"A few days at the most maybe a week. But the Loup Garous are attacking our borders what's worse they lead the infected to us as well. So I'm gonna show you the situation." He said simply opening the door to his office and ushering the others inside where there were maps plastered everywhere. "WAR ROOM! HA!"
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:21 pm

"OH MY GOD, WARGAMES!" Mooch screamed happily running to the corner of the room with a old fashioned Arcade console with the name "Galaga" Slapped on it.

Inu raised an eyebrow, "That makes more sense then I'd care to admit" He muttered.
"Yeah its there because Mooch in the middle of a war meeting can get really bad. So we scavenged up a old tv, and a old computer, and remolded the frame to a arcade system to make that. It makes for an interesting stress free device" Fraide said with a chuckle.

"What game is in there?" Inu asked curiously.

"Defcon" Fraide shrugged, "he enjoys it, half the time I dont know whats on the screen, but I always win"
"His strategys are perfectly flawless" Mooch commented.

"Damn right they are"
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:33 pm

"Anyway enough pleasentrys, I need one of you to tell me what you know of that crazy car that just flew off, Like where it was heading" Vincent stated urgently. Amoroth simply sighed and looked at the puppet man. "thank you for the assist, and the car you ask about, is the moochmobile, and it belongs to mooch. and i have no idea where he went." Amoroth replied sheathing the ancient weapon. Sarah was standing there muttering to herself.
"Proporlady? who the hell does this guy think he is?! proper lady... I'll show him one day. Bah"
"Why are you interested in that madman?" he asked as he walked over to check on Elana.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:32 pm

He annilated my home, killed everyone I loved, and then destroyed my Mothers body" Vincent replied, He looked at a skull on his belt. "Poor mother"

Amoroth raised an eyebrow, "ooookay~ I really need to learn how to pick my freinds better, Everyones a freakin pcycho now."
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:55 am

"I can't agree more" Sarah replied as she gave Masamuné a flick, sending what blood on the blade splattering onto the forest floor. "Now if i can make a suggestion, we should get the hell out of here before more infected make their way here." she said to the unlikely group.
"Fine Idea Sarah. And Elana... I'm gonna teach you swordplay when we return to the embassy." he said to the other vampiri some what annoyed that she left without a word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next