Need To Live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need To Live

Years in the future the world had already burned, we will struggle on because there is always the need to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Letting off some Steam.
NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 8:43 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Koori (bleach)
NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Arum Buile (Bleach)
NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 pm by Admin

» Random rules rant.
NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm by Nikolas Krossley

» Bellua Deamon (WIP)
NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Nick Krossley, "I got bored"
NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Weiss Trenden- Shinigami WIP
NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:23 am by Nikolas Krossley

» First Draft
NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm by Temp

» Adalia [Test]
NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 am by Sandra Sakura

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?

Go down 
+2
Nikolas Krossley
Ffraide
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

Political Power : 495

NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:55 am

Elana wasn't listening she was more focused on getting back to hell hunter territory actually she was already halfway their she broke for it as soon as she could, hope kinda makes you do stupid things.

Sasha cursed aloud as she saw shay show up on her counter again. "Damnit Girl, now I'm gonna fix you up just so I can beat the living crap outta ya!"
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

Political Power : 697

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:09 am

"Normally hunting these upstarts would be easy, just rush em from the trees they never have time to react. However the presence of the infected turned this into a trench war, we won't win this with brute force that is not how lycans conduct war we are hunters we hunt our prey so Inu, Mooch you'll be a strike team sent behind enemy lines I'll give you your exact orders tomorrow. You'll need a third but Shay won't be ready to move out by then I saw her injuries she'll be bed ridden for a few more days." the Hellion said, folding his arms using a single hand to point out the positions of both sides. He looked calm and calculating as if he was trying to find how to best use all of his assets.

"We'll need a third? You're sending us in as Spec ops?" He asked looking unconvinced with Fraide's tactical plan. Inu was always reserved when it came to fraide sometimes he just did plain stupid things and he hadn't been in a full on war with him better safe than sorry. "Mooch is a loose canon wouldn't he be better place at the bulk of the enemy and just let loose?" Inu asked knowing full well how destructive the impossible man could be. He would deliver heavy casualties to the enemy is place at their bulk.

"No he operates best with a loose leash but with a good team able to help him when he gets too deep. Which is why I'm assigning him to your squad you need one more person, and the only real choices from what I hear are from Alexia's emissary. I need to make another assessment of the battle to see where I'll need your team so you have 4 hours to get ready because in 5 tomorrow is here." Fraide said giving his perfect grin.

Elana was in the home stretch of course she left the others they were taking their sweet time also she had a bit enough of Amoroth's tone with her, he was treating her like a child she was older than him. She lived through the gods damn apocalypse! When she finally slowed down the Lycan stronghold looked different the non-combatants running around tending to wounded, and building barricades. Actually she was lucky she ran ahead it would be a hassle to get in now with them going up when Lycans went to war they fucking went to war. She was about to send a psychic message to Amoroth when a Lycan noticed her and grabbed her by the hand.

"You're Alexia's Ambassador correct? You're needed in the War room this involves you to." The young Lycan said half dragging her there. She sent Amoroth a message to get into the stronghold as quickly as possible before they were locked out.

"Seriously man once we get in all I have to do is press one little button and we can go home." Mooch's voice came out of the war room sounding like he was in the middle of an argument.

"That one button will not only blow us up it will ruin the roads to us we need those for supplies and reinforcments just because the Lycans can traverse these lands easily doesn't mean those who would help us can." came Inu's voice Elana thought it was familiar....

"Oh come on they can hoof it a little bad terrain never hurt anyone!" Mooch complained.

"A little bad terrain can kill an army Mooch, Damnit I'm serious we need to find another way!" Elana's eyes widened that was it!
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Warrior
Warrior
Jinx

Political Power : 106

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:18 am

Elana burst into the room and tacled Inu hard actually knocking him off his feet and sending him into a wall directly behind him. He grunted as he hit the wall and looked down and the small girl who had taken him by surprise.

"It's you! Father you're alive! I wasn't crazy I knew that was you! She hugged him tightly absolutely refusing to let go Fraide himself would be hard press to separate Elana from her father now. Inu looked confused and it made sense people he thought were dead kept on showing up and his normally apathetic expression turned into something new hope maybe? It was hard to read him in general but Elana was busy just affirming to herself that he was indeed real.

"I I thought you died..." He said not sure wether to be happy or not he turned to mooch and gave him a look. "You know what I'm not mad at you still being alive anymore." He chuckled. Mooch sniffed and nodded.

"Thanks Boss."
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

Political Power : 1133

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:25 pm

Mooch stopped really quickly.
"Wait wait, I have a better idea, Remember that thing me and Dave did in Maine?" Mooch asked.
"No...I wasn't In maine at the time"
"Damnit, and I cant do that without a secounds help.....How about I take the MoochMobile in and activate combat mode?"
"Okay you know what, Ive seen that thing once, and I already say no."
"Oh come on man, your no fun"
"Dude, no, we're doing it the old fashioned way"
"DAMNIT THE OLD FASHIONED WAY IS BORING"
"No Mooch, we have a higher chance of surviving if we just do it the old fashioned way"
"No we dont, PEOPLE CAN DIE IF WE DO IT THE OLD FASHIONED WAY, I CAN MAKE SUITS OF ARMOR THAT CAN HOLD OFF SOLAR FLARES, WHY WONT YOU LET ME GIVE THE GROUP THOSE!"
"Because they have a 75% chance of blowing up, and killing everyone around them"
"GOD DAMNIT YOU TELL SOMONE ABOUT SOMTHING THAT HAPPENED ONE TIME, ONE TIME!"
"Still no"
"DAMNIT INU! Ima call Morgen, Morgen can be our third"

"Actually.....I was supposed to be here for Alexia's emissary...Some young lycan grabbed me and showed me to here.."

"Wait...No Im not taking your daughter on the mission..." Mooch said bluntly, his voice revealing his seriousness and his eyes showing more seriousness then Inu had ever seen. It was slightly scary.
"But..Mooch its Fraides orders a-" Inu started.
"No, If she goes I dont go, I run in the middle of the bulk of the enemy forces and I pull these out and I use them" Mooch said pulling out his D.E.A.G.L.E.S.
"Ive never seen that type of weapon before, What does it do?" Elena asked. Inu didnt know either, having seen these things for the first time right now. But he knew that if Mooch only used em when he was pissed about somthing it couldnt be good. Mooch aimed the one in his right hand at the wall, and pulled the first trigger, The top of the large gun slid up, and the light in the room dimmed, everything got colder, Underneath the hatch of the gun seemed to be a couple of large crystals which drew in energy from everything possible, heat, light, life. Mooch's arm made some weird noises then it was covered in pure white armor with lines of yellow energy pulsing along it. Locking on Said a weird female voice from Mooch's body. Locked on, D.E.A.G.L.E.S. Charged at 2.5%, activating limiter for everyones saftey, you may fire when ready. The voice said, The top of the gun closed. Mooch pulled the secound trigger.

The beam of energy was huge, at least 25 yards by 25 yards. It left a huge steaming crater for at least 40 miles.
"Thats what they do" Mooch replied.
"AT TWO POINT FIVE PERCENT!?" Inu said his jaw dropping.
"...Ill run in there and ill just shoot.....These bastards are limited cause I told them to be, they only need to charged once" Mooch said, the gun gone. "I'll be leaving now, I'll wait for your reply in my room, If you cant find it ask Fraide...He knows where it is" Mooch said this and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:39 pm

"So what are you gonna do?" Elana asked after a while.

"That depends if you want to go or not Neither of us can force you not to, If you really want to go with us he'll at the very least make me force some rules on you. But honestly You can drop the defenseless act I can smell the fraud, I taught you how to truly fight over a hundred years ago." Inu replied his eye's sparkling with must've been some type of calculations.

"Actually...I wasn't able to do it after you disappeared." She replied, making Inu raise an eyebrow. That was interesting he chuckled to himself and thought about it.

"Do you want to go? You're no longer a child, over a hundred years old now. That's rare." He said simply.

"well..." She started looking at the hole Mooch had made.

"Don't worry Fraide will deal with that He's probably going to talk to the moron anyways I can see where Mooch is coming from but this is a different world, I honestly don't plan on letting you participate in combat even if you come with." He said in a matter of fact tone, he wasn't going to inch on that anymore than Mooch was earlier.

"You two must be good Friends." She said quietly.

"Funnily enough, the best of." Came the young Lycan's response.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

Political Power : 235

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:43 pm

Amoroth burst through the door into the war room panting with Sarah under his arm. "Inu, I volunteer as one of alexia's servants to fight in stead of Elana. She is unfit for battle and would only get herself killed" he said to the lycan who was now looking completely confused.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:34 pm

There was a huge smashing Noise.
"FUCKING DRAGON!" Mooch screamed kicking in the door, aiming a six shooter at Amoroth and having a charging D.E.A.G.L.E.S. in the other hand. Mooch fired three shots. Amoroth threw Sarah at Inu, "hold that" He said as he did, drew his sword and parried the bullets.

"OKAY BADASS TRY THIS!" Mooch screamed aiming the D.E.A.G.L.E.S. at him.
The robotic female voice chimed, 95% charged Engaging limiters for freindlies survival The hatch closed.
Inu's eyes opened a bit wide, Amoroth just raised an Eyebrow. "That is a big fucking gun the fuck is that supposed to d-"
Mooch averted his aim a bit and pulled the secound trigger as he said that.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]CUE THE SUN![][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

The light blinded everyone in the room, or what was left of a room.
After the blinding flash it looked like a 100 meter bowling ball of pure energy just went from where mooch was standing in a straight line. Amoroth stood there, his suit charred, Mooch's little moving the gun saved his life but his suit was ruined.
"THATS WHAT THEY DO!" Mooch screamed, aiming it at him, "I GAVE YOU A CHAANCE IN THE FOREST, NOW YOUR HERE, WHERE YOU KNOW I LIVE, AND YOU JUST EXPECT ME TO LET YOU LIVE!?, I THINK NOT ZOMBIE DRAGON SC-" Mooch couldnt finish due to Fraide's fist being lodged into his face.
Mooch hit the ground like a sack of potatoes.
"Stop, shooting, THOSE, INSIDE!" Fraide said. "told him to not use those inside"
"I told you that Mooch was a loose cannon" Inu said statly.
"IM SORRY, do you have anyone else in mind who to send in when the situation crosses the godzilla Threshold?" Fraide asked.
"....The....What?" Inu asked.
Fraide sighed and put a pair of glasses on, "There is wisdom in facing a threat with a proportionate response. Sure, There Is No Kill Like Overkill, but it'll likely cause a lot of avoidable collateral damage, and it'll guarantee that tomorrow the next threat is stronger. But there are times when the threat is so great and things have gone so horribly wrong that there is no appropriate response. The situation is so dire that it justifies the use of any and every thing that might solve it, no matter how crazy, nonsensical, or horrific, regardless of cost or collateral damage.
Things are at the point where even summoning Godzilla, king of monsters and patron saint of collateral damage, could not possibly make the crisis any worse. The situation has crossed the Godzilla Threshold. Once the Threshold is crossed, ANY plan, with even the smallest possibility of success, no matter how ludicrous, impossible, dangerous, unethical, or abhorrent, suddenly becomes a valid option. This serves both narrative and authorial purposes. Suppose the heroes have an awesome weapon that nonetheless causes a lot of property damage, like a Kill Sat, or a captured or dormant monster. Or one knows a Dangerous Forbidden Technique that will put his life at risk. They have to use it, but it can't be done lightly without portraying them as either careless or cruel.Contrast The Unfettered, who lives and acts as though the situation is always past the Threshold. AKA Mooch"
Fraide took the glasses off as he finished.

"Excuse me, why is this description of Unfettered being used for him?" Sarah asked. Fraide sighed and put the glasses back on. "Most characters in fiction, like people in real life, have broad lists of priorities and restrictions that determine their behaviour. We care about what other people think of us, how we will be able to feed ourselves in the future, the well-being of friends and family, our worldly goods, etc. etc. Of course how much we care about any given restriction or priority varies from person to person, but in general, we don't have any one given goal for which we would throw everything else away.
The Unfettered is not like you or me.
This is the character who can commit themselves to a single goal completely, absolutely, and unflinchingly. In pursuit of a goal they have no limits, inhibitions, or fear. Nothing chains them or holds them back (thus the name). You cannot make them flinch or falter. They cannot be intimidated, blackmailed, coerced, or otherwise convinced to back off from achieving their goal. There is no sacrifice they are unwilling to make or principle they are unwilling to compromise. The traits that make a character Unfettered can be summarized as follows: 1. Prioritizes ruthlessly: In the pursuit of Goal Z, there is no X that Unfettered Bob is not willing to sacrifice, whether X is money, the lives of friends and family, reputation, jobs, whatever. How ambitious the goal is does not matter; the only possible problem Unfettered Bob has with ambition is the chance of poor resource allocation. That's to say, he'll only pass up sacrificing X now if he needs X down the line and Goal Z would be equally served by sacrificing Y instead. Unfettered Bob can judge harshly and instantly weigh the costs and value of priorities relative to Goal Z. If he can achieve Goal Z without losing his girlfriend Alice, that's great, but if the enemies hold her hostage and saving her's not an option, Alice isn't going to get more than maybe an apology and a mental note by Bob to avenge her after Goal Z is completed. (Unless Goal Z is "protect Alice at all costs", in which case the bad guys could hold the rest of humanity hostage in exchange for Alice and Bob wouldn't give a damn.)
2. Ignores moral guidelines: The Unfettered is not just above good and evil, he's left that behind a while ago. All that matters is "helps achieve goal" or "impedes achieving goal". Does Unfettered Bob have to find a cure for Ebola, AIDS and cancer in order to overthrow the evil empire? Okay, he'll do it, the evil empire's pharmaceuticals CEOs are going to find themselves running out of business. Wait, now Bob has to burn down an orphanage to get at the Emperor? Okay, he'll do that too. Sorry, kids, but Bob's need outweighs your lives.
3. Devoid of apprehension or indecision in their actions: When Unfettered Bob makes decisions, he makes them now, and doesn't waffle over them. Neither failure, nor anything else, is feared by these characters, since for them regret is irrelevant if not impossible. It's not even a question of not giving up for these characters; they simply can not look at the world in a way where their goal appears impossible (unless they change their mind and their goal, in which case the new goal is likewise viewed). This doesn't mean Unfettered Bob is hasty, though; an unfettered character is willing to wait years to achieve their goal if that sort of patience is required.
4. Lacks emotions, or doesn't let them interfere in decision making: There are two reactions an unfettered character can have to doing something unsavory, like sacrificing comrades or innocents. They can react with callousness and indifference, showing no real emotion or feeling of loss. Alternatively, they can react with much emotional anguish - but this anguish has no effect on how they behave. Unfettered characters showing this second reaction may cry or be physically sick when in private, or even when publicly making the sacrifice, but that won't slow them down. They do not worry, since anxiety is irrelevant to achieving their goals.
5. Is devoted to a specific goal, not a set of principles: The Fettered is the guy you're looking for if you want someone devoted unflinchingly to a moral code. The Unfettered has a specific goal state in mind. Even when devoted to a broader cause, an unfettered character can boil it down to something very specific and often personal; i.e. the cause of "overthrow the evil empire and make the world a better place" may in the eyes of The Unfettered boil down to "wipe that bastard Emperor off the face of the earth and send his oppressive imperial government with him". It is not enough for The Unfettered to be devoted to a single person, either; there must be a goal accompanying them (i.e. "I want to protect that person at all costs", "I want to achieve that person's goals at all costs", "I want to make that person stronger at all costs", etc.) Some Zen-inspired philosophical Unfettered may have the specific goal of "do what you want to do at the moment without hesitation". These characters can be really scary.

But The Unfettered does not have to be all purely unfettered all the time. • Examples of characters who do not maintain this state indefinitely still count. This is a difficult thing for a writer to achieve in writing a story, or for a character to maintain within it. There are Unfettered who can only keep this up for a limited period of time, and may retire from the heroics to settle back into a life limited by family and career once their goal is achieved. Other characters don't become unfettered until events move them to throw away their chains. Going on The Last Dance may compel a character to remake himself in this way, and crossing of the Godzilla Threshold may similarly force one to pull out all the stops.
• An unfettered is allowed to have multiple goals and still qualify as Unfettered, as long as he can still prioritize ruthlessly between goals. For this reason, Unfettered are rarely devoted to more than one person at a time, since they must be willing to sacrifice others regardless of how much they love or admire them. Somebody who is willing to list his Nakama from most to least important and throw them away without hesitation on that basis is, by definition, a lousy Nakama. Somebody who can't do that is, by definition, not Unfettered. It doesn't matter how much else they're willing to throw away; if anything restricts them from completing Goal Number 1, then they don't qualify for the trope.

Unfettered characters can be villains or heroes. There is potential overlap with the Complete Monster, for the extremes the Unfettered is willing to go can be dangerously close to the line, but be careful; the Monster is by definition a character that is never sympathetic or admirable. Unfettered characters often have an allure entirely separate from how they are admired or reviled for their moral actions, so an Unfettered Monster must not be a character whose determination you can admire. Rarely are Unfettered characters Magnificent Bastards either; the Bastard often has limits, they're just the right ones. " Fraide said, "essentually that fucker right there in a nutshell"
Fraide finished taking the glasses off.

"......What type of gun was that" Amoroth said finally regaining his voice.
Fraide put the glasses back on "Wave Motion Gun, Laser Beam on steroids: the Wave Motion Gun — an enormous Ray Gun that fires a massive energy beam capable of blowing away an enemy ship, sometimes an entire fleet, with one shot, and maybe even blowing up an entire planet. It doesn't necessarily have to even hit; if you're too close, the sheer energy bleeding off from the beam can be deadly. And don't even think about trying to waste your time with puny Deflector Shields — it'll just punch right through 'em." He took the glasses off after awnsering this one a little bitterly. "Anymore questions" He asked cracking his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:30 pm

"Last one... Can i have some pants? it's kinda drafty in here..." amoroth said standing there not really caring. Sarah had her hands over her mouth and elana was lookig in the oposite direction.
"Please get him a pair of pants" the two vampiri girls said in unison.
"Oh you know you like what you-" amoroth was interrupted by Sarah's fist to his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:06 pm

Mooch wiped his jaw off as he stood up. "Can I shoot him now?"
"Yeah, use the ejection cannon" Fraide replied.
"EJECTION CANNON IT IS!" Mooch exclaimed.
"Ejection cannon?" Everyone else asked.

Mooch grabbed the air infront of him and pulled backwards, pulling what appeared to be a chaingun made of 2x4's, PCP Pipe, and Duct tape, he then aimed it at Amoroth.
He then fiddled with what appeared to be a Ipad connected via wires and duct tape to a kitchen timer.
"Ima set it to australia" Mooch said.
"No complaints there" Fraide said with a shrug.
"Uhhhhh" Amoroth questioned.
"Bye" Mooch said as he pulled the trigger.
"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- Amoroth screamed as he was launched to australia.
"Maybe that will keep him busy" Mooch said adjusting the dial, and throwing it over his shoulder, it dissapearing.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because the long FUuuuck thing was making it annoying to type responses.)
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Warrior
Warrior
Jinx

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:20 am

Elana had thought about it for while and decieded she needed to go with her gut on this one she grabbed Mooch by his sleeve and stared directly at him....What was she suppose to say? She wasn't the best with words but maybe just maybe... Her eye's sparkled as as she realized that she was over thinking again she was doing what felt right and right now.

"Mooch, I'm going with my father he needs my help I know it and I'm not just going to sit here and let him do this when I know that I should be helping him, He's my father and from what i understand you're his friend if you really are then you won't let him go in there with someone he can't doesn't know well enough to watch his back!" Elana turned away from him and sat down next to Inu looking immovable on the subject. "I may not be a fighter but I am not a kid, worst comes to worst I can do more than just sing." She added with a clenching of her fists it must have been easy to forget that she was a vampiri and must stronger faster and all around better than the average human or infected. Inu however laughed aloud his chest pumping forward so that his laughter came forth echoing in the room, he often had rather evil sounding laughter but with it rebounding off the walls such as now it was almost eerie creepy as if something inside him was broken and wrong, he must have been through a lot. Elana of course he did look like he had been tortured he had many more scars on his body many of them were fresh some were still bleeding and here he was acting like they weren't even there. Everyone was so worried about her who was there to worry about him?

"I guess that's that Elana and I will move into position when we are ready and If Mooch decides he wishes to join us then all the better!" He said smiling. Elana looked to Mooch, while Inu walked away hopefully he was heading to the infirmary to get his wounds checked.

"My Father and Fraide are your Friends right? They need your help please don't ruin it." She said before returning to the embassy.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

Political Power : 495

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:21 am

Sasha wiped her forehead lycans were tough sure but that only really meant they pushed themselves too hard, they didn't know their limits it made the political stance all the more annoying She was here patching up creature most easily described as the best predators on the planet and for what? A show of good will? That was a laagh the 14th section only care about not getting the other species pissed at them making alliances wan't their job. Nor if the rumor was true did the higher up want it to be. Sasha looked at Shay and found herself growing attached to the pup she was willing to get herself killed for another member of her pack this was obvious for all lycans but the way she went out and almost killed herself for a man she hated not too long before hand really showed how the lycans were a great species.

"I guess everyone makes mistakes...huh, almost out of supplies better go into a town and gather some mean I'll be in the lower 48 though...My quads in that sector I'll get a vehicle and supply them as well" She said patching up Shay, almost done she just needed rest that was all. Sarah However was pissed, Amoroth just got shot out of a fucking canon and for what? Because Mooch didn't like him? Oh HELL NO!

"WHAT THE FUCK WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" She shouted drawing her blade and holding it threateningly at Mooch. Mooch however was busy processing what Elana had just said. Sarah was pissed and that was obvious as Inu and Elana both shifted from her and Mooch. Inu knew where this was going and he'd be ready to end thing if they went south. Elana felt her father tense up and was suddenly aware of the tension that wasn't present earlier.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because plot reasons.)
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:13 pm

Amoroth in a last ditch effort, spread his wings, causing his flight and decent to slow dramatically. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" amoroth screamed as he plummeted towards the Australian continent. And then he spotted them. "Zombies! KILL!" he roared as he crash landed onto the landscape leaving a Amoroth sized trench, obliterating several infected in the way. Gods damn it Mooch! He thought as he pushed himself up. He then spotted a massive hoard approaching from all sides.

The was a large explosion and Amoroth saw the horde blow up a pair of black wings and a disturbing laugh. A young man with black hair and black eye's rushed at Amoroth, and swung his left hand at him, the arm shining as if it were a blade then-

"Amoroth!" Alexia's command shook Amoroth to his core. He look towards his mistress and stood at attention.

"yes mam'?" He asked confused to how he got here.

"Normally I'd ask how you ended up infront of me but as long as you're here give me you're report on Elana and get me a drink...Did she make it to her father?" She asked the last question sounding a bit tender.

"Yes she did." He responded knowing full well he did his job well in that respect.

"Good, maybe this tough love treatment is working on you afterall." She muttered before sitting back in her throne.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:27 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Because plot raisins.)
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:20 pm

Mooch Ignored Sasha. He ignored her hard.
"......" Mooch looked at the hand of the sleve she grabbed, it was his left.
He remembered a time when that hand was his and his only, Not the machine's that it was now.
A better time.
A time when Him and Morgen got along.
He then remember that those wasnt his memories.
It was in that moment he decided he was gonna fight.
He sighed, Clenched his fists, and muttered "Fight'n Spirit.....Damn't Kid, if you had to pique the one intrest of a Higher power, why couldn't it had been someone else..."
He turned on his heel and kicked the door open on his way out.
"INU...IM going with....Even if you take your kid......Just tell her to wear some sort of bullet armor...Just incase...I dont wanna...you know...shoot her in the face and kill her....ON accident..just being safe here....I tend to shoot people I care about...." He says pointing at the bullet wound on Inu's chest half an inch from where the heart should be. "...And I dont miss"
He looked at Sarah
"Also...woman...When you point a sword at someone...Make sure its someone you can beat in a sword fight..." He said with a point. "Because its a sign of a challange....Are you challanging me?"
Fraide did the stop now hand gesture.
if anyone knew anything about Mooch, Is that you dont challange the bastard.

Last edited by Mooch on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:27 pm

*Back at the war room (what's left of it)*

"DIE TWICE!" Sarah screamed at mooch putting all her strength into her swing as she struck at mooch multiple times with the flat of her blade and giving a single last swing like a pro baseball player actually knocking him off his feet.

"Sarah what are you doing?!" Elana cried as mooch was sent sailing through the air. Elana didn't want this to be happening she had assumed that Mooch wouldn't hurt an innocent person so why was Sarah reacting this way?

"Amoroth may be dead because of this fucker I'm going to make him pay!"

Last edited by Admin on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:31 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Elana doesn't curse like that >.> Also it's short.)
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:34 pm

Mooch caught himself along the ground and pulled a single sword out of thin air, It was black and red, and screamed of war, suffering, pain, and rage.
He was faster then anyone in the room but Fraide could see, Mooch smacked her with the flat of the blade once, she flew into the wall. Her arms broken in nineteen places, each of the fingers broken in nineteen places, her legs broken in nineteen places.

"I told you, Dont point a sword at someone you cant beat in a sword fight" Mooch said.
He giggled, "I can fix you if you apologize~~~~" He said with a wave of the blade.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:10 pm

"Bring back Amoroth Alive and unharmed damn it!" she replied grimacing from the pain. "You racist bastard bring him back." she continued as she painfully tried to reach he flask full of blood. "Elana, would you be a dear and uncap my flask. I haven't fed in a week, and i'm really hurtin'"

"I know the feeling... You'll kill yourself if you keep this up just calm down and apologize." Elana replied as she walked over and picked up the silver hipflask. she simply uncapped it and then raised it to sarah's lips. sarah drank greedily as soon as the flask touched her lips.

"Not Until Amoroth is back safe and sound." Was sarah's biter reply.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Beefin' it up!)
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:17 pm

Mooch stabbed her in the shoulder. "When people challange me, I take it as a sign of honor to make em suffer, so they learn their lesson to not FUCK with people they cant even stand to fight like real people" Mooch said with a sigh as she screamed. He pulled out a revolver and shot the flask outta Elena's hand. "Sorry...Just somthing people need to learn..." He finished with a hand wave, the gun gone now.
"Just be happy the only reason your not dead right now is because of three reasons, One theres other children in the room, two You wouldnt learn a lesson that way, Three the fight wasnt to the death...Now apologize and i'll stop wiggling my blade in your WOUND" Mooch said wiggling the blade around, making her scream more.

"Mooch" Fraide said sternly.
"NOT THIS TIME, SHE NEEDS TO LEARN" Mooch barked. "SHE NEEDS TO LEARN TO LISTEN TO HER SUPERIOURS IF SHES GONNA BE PART OF ANY ARMY..IF SHE KEEPS THIS UP SHE'S NOT ONLY GONNA DIE, SHES GONNA KILL THE ENTIRE GROUP SHES IN AS WELL" He finished.
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:14 am

"Elana, remember next time you look at anyone, remember we are all capable of being evil and we are all capable of being good Mooch here just became a fine example..." His voice shook, it was obvious he wasn't talking about just Mooch. Elana looked up Inu's face was set in his solemn dissapointment he had held upon it for so long. She knew many things but this was something knew to her Had Inu been through something that made this scene personal for him is that why he refused to intervene? even Fraide held a somber look on his face almost enraged Mooch's head would light up any minute now and yet no one was helping Sarah...why not what was the point? what did Mooch want to teach her? She wasn't in an army she just got here.

"This isn't right there's somethign wrong here she isn't, she isn't a warrior..." Elana muttered to herself unable to comprehend the event taking fold before her eyes. Like watching a train wreck the was nothing to do but stare...
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Warrior
Warrior
Jinx

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:52 am

Mooch's Face contorted as a small fist smacked itself against it. Elana had seen enough she was just sitting there letting Mooch torture Sarah. Whatever her faults this wasn't something that she would stand for Mooch needed to be brought back to reality and violence was the only way she saw right now. Rage, one of the things Inu had told her about. How easy it was to let go and just let the pure unending rage guide your actions. She never felt it before now, but oh did she feel it! In every movement she felt the rage course through her as She grabbed Mooch's Coat and pounded her fist repeatedly into his skull trying her damned best to make him stop. Elana barely knew Sarah but something inside told her this was for Mooch's own good rather than her's. Mooch's cold rage had put a spell upon the other and they didn't realize what was going on and neither did she...until she felt how wong it was in er heart and acted on it.

"STOP IT YOU STUPID BASTARD!" Her voice rung out with her power the calming effect feeling more like a kick in the teeth, a concussion than a soothing sound to make you drift off to sleep. She would continued hitting mooch like this if it weren't for a rather dull thudding noise she heard while punching him that broke her out of her battle trance. Her hand was covered in her own calming energy she was literally punching him to sleep! "How in the world?" She asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:26 am

A female voice rang out from Mooch's entire body, "Threat Detected, main consiousness, disabled...Activating combat mode" said the voice.
Fraide grabbed Elena, and threw her out of the room. He then grabbed Sarah and threw her at Inu.
Inu caught her and stood there confused, "Wait what"
Mooch stood up, His entire body was covered in white armor, yellow lines of energy coursing through his entire body. "Locking onto nearest detected threat" The being looked directly at Fraide, who widend his stance.
Inu knew this wasnt good, Looking at Mooch now somthing was dreadfully wrong. What the fuck was all over his body, it litterally converted everything around it possibly into more energy for itself.
"Disengaging Limiters, activating C.A.T.A. Code. S.P.E.E.D. systems booted at 80%, rendering targets harmless, easiest method, Elimination" The voice said, it was cold, calculating, and definitly didnt give a shit about anyone.
Fraide looked at Inu, and said calmly, "please run, so my shit isnt kicked for no reason" he then tackled the being using Mooch as a puppet, The being grabbed him, and smashed him into the ground, not even affected at all. "You are not a target perfect one, but if you continue to resist you will be tagged for elimination, Please move aside" the voice said.
"Hey I got five words for you" Fraide replied with a grunt.
"What is that?"
"FIST OF THE BEAST KING!!!" Fraide yelled punching the being in the chest, sending it flying through the roof.
"THAT WONT HOLD HER OFF FOR LONG, YOU BETTER GET SOME DISTANCE!" Fraide said, doing a backflip and reading himself for what he knew was coming.
Inu was already out the door, he already grabbed elena by the back of the shirt, and he was already spriting down the building.

When Fraide said run.
You fucking run.

Fraide smirked as the Machine landed before him, its yellow eyes took him in. "Well then...It appears you are an Threat as well...Reappraising threat....systems at 100%" Mooch's body actually changed, Parts of his body became thinner, and became more machine like, His frame became lighter built, but his body seemed more lieth, more flexible.
"A.N.G.E.L.S. Calm down, its not their fault.." Fraide said trying to reason with the machine.
"Sorry, you are a threat, your suggestions are no longer appreciated" A.N.G.E.L.S. replied, extending her hands, the D.E.A.G.L.E.S. appeared in them. She was gone in an instant. Fraides eyes widned, he didnt see the movement, How didnt he see the movement, there was no way that Mooch could move that fast, what did she say...Activating speed?
Then he heard the charging of the guns, and he cursed himself, Fraide dived out of the way as the 400 Meter wide beam of the twin D.E.A.G.L.E.S. flashed by, He was actually lucky he reacted that fast, and he just realised. She just blew up the majority of the building.
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

PostSubject: FRAIDE VS. A.N.G.E.L.S. ... FIGHT!!   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:16 am

Fraide stood back up as Angels sped around him toying with him damnit the monster always loved playing with her food. The moon was covered by clouds for a brief instant covering the Hellion in shadows, Angels could see him perfectly though she wasn't impressed by his molecular shifting The Moon became visible again a bright blood red Moon, revealing Fraide in his golden form Fraide the Lycan the golden Warrior. Perfect. But outmatched. The Lycan howled aloud and disappeared reappearing behind Angels.

"The Perfect one is too Slow," Angles mocked as Fraide realized that he had flanked an afterimage. He spun on his heal and opened his maw a beam of energy erupting from it like lava from a volcano, but yet Fraide was being toyed with as Angels stuck mooch's hands into his mouth blocking off the blast and causing the Lycan King to choke. fraide wrapped his arm around Angels waist and kicked her back knocking her small frame away from him. Fraide growled and suddenly there were three of him. They rushed angels and were knocked back by her sudden movement she hadn't moved just vibrated until they were knocked back.

The Fraides jumped back to their feet and attack the first one sticking at her head the more female looking mooch dodging easily and moving her fist around the Friade's defenses and punching them around their arms before they could fully extend a punch.

fraide moved forwards and struck out at her his blows being deflected by Angels own strikes a second fraide dropped from the sky aiming for her skull she grabbed the foot and slipped by dodging and dropping into a breakdance sweep tripping both. The third ripped his way out of the ground and smashed his fist into her jaw before she got a good reaction.

Inu ran the fuck away he would get these girls somewhere mother fucking safe. He felt his wounds start to burn in protest. He stumbled and realized that they were probably far away that they could stop. Inu felt his energy leave him and passed out.

The three fraide rushed her and Angels jumped into the air her foot catching one while she smashed the other down ward with her fist. defeating the clones she disappeared mid air and grabbed Fraide from behind her arms coming up from under his armpits. and smashed him into the ground. Firaide's legs grabbed her and tossed her into the air.

"HERE I GO!" He shouted as his clone dissipated and a fourth Fraide appeared from the dust, Angels came back down her face a mask that was both emotionless and rageful. He growled and planted his feet firmly on the ground. "ASHES TO ASHES!" He roared angrily. Pure elemental power surging into him

Moving to remove...Anomaly." Angels blinked as she saw something primal gather around Fraide. Perfect one's Threat level reassigned to 4000%..." She murmured becoming a blur.

"DUST TO DUST!!" He shouted letting it lose through his maw straight at her. The blast connected and shattered the sky where Angels was.

"You missed." She said Shoving her hand through Fraide's chest. Fraide gurgled as blood spewed from his wound he turned towards Angels and fell to one knee. A single mark like flames surrounded by rocks appeared on both their arms. Fraide colasped and passed out.

"Threat level 0%."
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:50 am

"Scanning for additional threats" A.N.G.E.L.S. muttered, her unnatural yellow eyes scanning the area in all spectrums. "All threats eliminated, Disengaging combat mode" there was a flash of light as all the armor dissapeared and Mooch fell face first into the dirt, unconsious as he was when A.N.G.E.L.S. activated. The blood from Fraides body, as well as the fire and rock mark still on his right arm.

Elena, looked around, the complex was destroyed, That much was obvious. Several huge beams had cut several large holes in the entire thing. Sasha walked up to Sarah and Elena, She looked down at the unconsious Inu. "he'll wake up in a few" She said dusting her hands off from patching his wounds up. "I suggest we look for signs of massive damage" Sarah said bandaged and set against a tree, unable to move due to her wounds from Mooch's absurd attempt to teach her somthing.
Elena nodded, she would head out first to look through the wreckage. Nobody had seen Fraide in awhile, It's highly assumed that he dragged A.N.G.E.L.S. after him.

A few hours pass by and Inu reawakens, he stands up with help from Elena who came when she heard he was awake. Naturally he tried to be stubborn and stand on his own but Sasha threatend to put a knife in his kidney if he tried that so he let his daughter help.
Elena dragged him to the most horrid scene he could probobly ever see in his life.
Fraide was there on the ground, half in wolf form, half not, the body not picking a form to stay in once it ceased working, His eyes were wide with shock, and a huge hole at least the size of a small cantilope had been put through his chest where his heart should be, the blood splatter went several meters to find a large lump of mass smashed into a tree, Fraides Heart. The rest of it were all over Mooch's right arm, which was the weapon that obviously killed him. Mooch himself was completly knocked out, and he looked worse then he did before shit hit the fan. Inu had never seen Mooch bleed before, but there was at least a thousand scars on this man open and bleeding, as if his body had just decided to reverse his healing.

There was somthing about that armor that scared him.
He needed to know why it went on a murder spree as soon as his daughter Knocked Mooch out.
Some kind of self defence technology he invented?
No, it wouldnt be able to beat Fraide in a fight.
What was that, where did Mooch get all these technological genius gadgets from.
First the large Revolver's he called D.E.A.G.L.E.S.
and now this living suit of armor that Fraide called A.N.G.E.L.S.?

Someone has to know whats going on.
But who.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:29 pm

Amoroth bowed respectively to his mistress, and then turned on his heels towards the kitchen to make her a drink. he then paused and turned to see her again. "Any drink in particular milady?" he asked as she sat there on her throne inspecting her nails.
"anything strong from that black book of yours" she replied still inspecting her nails. amoroth bowed again and left to make her something that would probably kill a human.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:59 pm

There was a thunder crack and a woman was standing there next to Amoroth, She grabbed him by his suit hoisted him into the air and stared him directly into the eyes. She was wearing slightly professional clothes, She had a nice dress shirt on, Glasses, and slacks, however it seems she just got off work, her hair was let down, and her shirt was unbuttoned to reveal the shirt below it, which seemed to have a super nintendo on it.
Her eyes were a bright unnatural even for a vampires ungodly angry red. Her hair was black, but it had purple in it.
Morgen asked Amoroth one thing, "Wheres Matthew?"
"I dont know any Matthews, Morgen I swear" Amoroth said getting the fact she was appreantly pissed about somthing and raising his hands.
"Mooch, where is he?" Morgen asked after pausing.
"Hes with Fraide and Inu, He shot me with the Ejection Cannon" Amoroth said.
"I know, I saved your shit so you could tell me where he is, Its hard to get a pin point location on him, He doesnt use magic" With that Morgen chucked Amoroth into the kitchen.

"Afternoon Alexia, I hope everythings fine, Sorry for the little disturbance there"
Morgen said with a polite little bow.
"Just looking for my trouble making Husband before he destroys somthing important to mankind" She finished.

"Oh...Well then its fine Morgen, Just next time try to keep it down" Alexia commented, still not looking up from her nails.

Morgen put her right hand over her left, and said a single word that sounded like "Potatoe" and there was a crack of thunder and she was gone.

-----------------------Meanwhile, back to Inu--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There was a crack of thunder and Morgen was standing next too him inspecting Fraides body.
"He'll be fine, Hes had worse" Morgen said with a shrug, she then turned on her heel walked up to her husband, and kicked him, right in the face. "HOLY SHIT PIGEONS, PIGEONS WANT MY SOUL, OH MY GOD DAVE, GET THE FLAME THROWER MAN GET THE FLAM...e..throw...er..." He stopped screaming and stared at Morgen weird as she pulled a highheel off her right foot. "UHhhhhhh Hi morgen how's it go-" He stopped when Morgen shoved the high heel part down his throat. "Shut up and listen, The fuck did you think you were doing? Shooting giant freaking beams of energy, I told you not to use the wave cannon pistols without good reason, So sense you broke that rule, I have to put more on you. NEW RULE MOOCH" As she started to say this she put her bare foot on his throat and pushed choking him and making it clear he was to listen."YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO USE THOSE PERIOD, UNLESS SOMEONES LIFE IS IN DANGER, NEXT RULE NO EJECTING PEOPLE TO AUSTRALIA, NEXT RULE MOOCH, YOUR. NOT. ALLOWED. TO. KILL. FRAIDE. SERIOUSLY, NO. BAD MOOCH" She said, leaning on his "Walla Flaka!" was the only thing Mooch could reply with, due to High heel down his throat.
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:21 am

Less than a minute later amoroth returned with her drink on a fine silver serving tray and a fine glass. "Your drink milady. One of my favorites, and i hope you will enjoy" he said as he held the tray up to her.

She looked at the contents carefully before taking it. "What is it?" she asked as she wafted the scent into her nostrils.

"It's called The Dreadnaught milady, and it's a strong one." he replied not looking up at her. She brought it up to her lips and amoroth awaited her judgement on the drink. his cocktails so far have pleased her, yet he still worried about the next one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next