Need To Live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need To Live

Years in the future the world had already burned, we will struggle on because there is always the need to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Letting off some Steam.
NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 8:43 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Koori (bleach)
NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Arum Buile (Bleach)
NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 pm by Admin

» Random rules rant.
NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm by Nikolas Krossley

» Bellua Deamon (WIP)
NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Nick Krossley, "I got bored"
NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Weiss Trenden- Shinigami WIP
NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:23 am by Nikolas Krossley

» First Draft
NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm by Temp

» Adalia [Test]
NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 am by Sandra Sakura

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?

Go down 
+2
Nikolas Krossley
Ffraide
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jinx
Warrior
Warrior
Jinx

Political Power : 106

NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:05 pm

elana was confused, like really confused. I cannot acuarately post how confused she was because she was just that confused. as she watched the scene she leaned forwards slightly the sound of a heavy door creaking as she did so...

"Hanawahta?"
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

Political Power : 697

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:02 am

Inu's hand raced to his head as images and memories flashed into his mind conversations and discussions. Plans and theory's ideas and calculations, all too much to handle but he had a name nothing more as soon as the name came to him the images faded and Inu was left with a huge sense of dread. As if things were going to get much worse before they get better.

"A.N.G.E.L.S." He stated, frowning he spat and almost fell over. "Sasha get Fraide over to the moon temple he'll heal up faster there..." He murmured feeling himself losing his footing Elana held him fast. He patted her head as the medic moved the large wolf over to the temple. "Someone get me some food, need to heal." He finished.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

Political Power : 1133

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:50 pm

Morgen walked out of the restroom she went into to change, and walked up to Inu.
"Sooooo whos that?" She asked jerking her head to Elena, who hugged Inu's arm when she came over too him.
"Oh this is Elena, shes my daughter.." Inu said to Morgen.
"...Adopted" Morgen commented.
"How di- Nevermind" Inu said.
Morgen smiled, her smile was gorgeous, She smiled at Elena, "Hello Elena, Im Morgen Evercross, it is a pleasure to meet you" She said, her voice almost as beatifull as Fraides.
"H-hello Morgen" Elena said slightly reluctantly.
"Awww, Im sorry did my recent outburst scare you? Dont worry I dont bite..People who arent my husband of course.." She stared at Elena with a grin.
"Shes cute" Morgen said with a shrug, "Need to work on the trusting part though"
"You need to work on your temper" Inu replied curtly.
"You try living with that fucker for centuries and see how you feel"
"I wouldnt, Id be dead"
"Exactly"
"Isnt he your husband?" Elena asked suddenly.
"....Thats complictaed, but yes..."
"Why are you so mean to him"
"....Have you ever seen him without a leash?"
"No"
"....Thats probobly why your still alive."
This last one shut Elena up.
"That and I hate his entire being...Its in the way" Morgen finished, glaring at Mooch who was working on a car, he saw her glare and jumped into the trunk and shut the lid screaming, "DONT HURT ME!!"
"In the way of what?" Elena asked.
"Somthing I love...Its complicated....I cant tell you more, Sorry kid" Morgen said with a sigh and a shrug.

(Also, I just recently realised I used the same photo I used for Morgen on Azamarae, I'll change this when I get home.)
Back to top Go down
amoroth
Knife of Phantaisme
Knife of Phantaisme
amoroth

Political Power : 235

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:15 am

Sarah slowly got up and dusted herself off as she popped her neck. "By the gods that hurt like hell..." she mumbled to herself. "Well I guess i should go and find amoroth then..." she said to no one in particular as she picked up her sword and sheathed it along with her flask.
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:08 am

"Mooch, Elana grab what you need and meet me in the war room. I know what we're gonna do" Inu said suddenly his eye's flashing gold for a brief second. He grinned wrecking the enemies' supply lines was gonna be both fun and easy he couldn't wait.

(Small post everyone on the mission prepare yourselves.)
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:27 pm

Morgen looked at Mooch, "So...I see you did become usefull to Fraide...a Little soldier now?" She asked him.
"Course Always have been always will be" Mooch replied litterally sprinting faster then anyone else could see to his room.
There was a thunderous boom, and Morgen was next to him in his room.
"Fighting for what you belive in now? What happened to the meek little genius mechanic that I married" Morgen asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Oh come on lets be honest, I was never meek" Mooch said, "Do you think Inu would approve of me taking the Whale cannon?"
"No..I dont think he would"
"Crazy spectrum then" Mooch said throwing it over his shoulder, it vanished.
"Screw it I have an idea, STAND right there" He told her grabbing her by the shoulders and moving her about a foot to t he right. He pulled out a small rubix cube shaped object, and hit the center button, twisted it twice, then twisted it three times in a diffrent way, then turned it flipways, then flipped it turnways.
Everything in the room dissapeared, Mooch put the cube in his pocket.
"Aight im packed, Morgen dear, do me a favor?" He asked her before stopping next to her.
"And whats that?" She asked.
"Help Fraide with whatever he has planned when he gets back up, and tell him im sorry"
"He knows your sorry...its not your fault you turn into a murder machine when your knocked unconsious"
"Yeah, but I feel he should know from me anyway"
"Kay, Goodluck"
"Glad to know you care"
"IF you die, I will hunt you down and kill you to life"
"Yep, keeps me going everyday, knowing you care that much"
She sighed and kissed him on the cheek and pulled his coats collar up.
"Sometimes I worry you mother me"
"Well it is somewhat true that men do marry their mothers personalities"
"Riiiiiight"
"Have fun"
"Thats a horrible thing to tell me to do actually"
"It is isnt it"
"Yep"
"Break a leg?"
"Thats impossible, unless I try"
"Right..."
"....Love you, bye"
"Bye.."
With that Mooch litterally ran to the front door as fast as he ran to his room.
As soon as he was gone Morgen sighed again.
"Matthew..." She muttered, tears in her eyes.
Inu wasnt there so he ran all through the building trying to find him.
He found him in the war room.
"Hey Inu" Mooch said, "Im ready"
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Warrior
Warrior
Jinx

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:39 am

Meanwhile

"Look , look here now. Let us dance! Come one, come all time to take that dreadful risk, the wonderful chance!" Elana sang softly picking up her weapons she always had them when she left vampiri territory but it had been so long. Did she remember how to use a tomohawk? Apache blades? She felt their weight in her hand and grinned as she spun them around.

"Strike out at the shadows, laugh and live and sing. Because the war has come and the batles begin!" She tossed a single knife into the air grabbing a tomohawk and chucking it across the room and slamming it into the wall infront of her while grabbing her airborne blade and slashing the air infront off her. she stopped feeling something was wrong and turned to see Inu standing there the door wide open with that smug smirk playing across his lips as he clapped.

"Like riding a bike." He said simply, turning to leave.

"E-except this is in the blood..." She muttered in response embarassed he had seen her trying to recall what he had taught her. Inu laughed aloud been a while since she had heard his kinder laugh that was nice. Reassuring if he could still produce that kind of happiness maybe things weren't so bad after all.

"Finish up here I'll be in the war room." He said leaving.

"I won;t let you down father." she said grabbing the tomohawk she embedded in the wall she glanced at them for the first time she had been turned by Alexia. Silver Inu never said where he had gotten them from, mnetioned something about spoilers. What does that even mean? The blades grew warm in her hands reassuring. However she knew that these blades called for blood.
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:35 am

Inu looked up and saw Mooch followed shortly behind by Elana. He grinned and motioned for them to sit down, which they did Mooch was oddly compliant. Inu blinked asking Mooch is he was okay, predictably Mooch gave Inu his assurance he was fine, which was fine by Inu he knew he would not jeopardize the mission and get Elana hurt. He stood up and pressed his finger to the map.

"Here is the situation: The Loup-Garou have been using advance tactics I suspect from their movement that they might've learned something from the Lypyres and their hunting tactics. their movements make it almost impossible for us to fight conventionally, Lycan Warfare is entirely one sided we hunt our prey end of story. They are moving in such a way that we can't hunt them properly this puts us at a disadvantage with the bulk of our current force held up in the trenches here, near the Canadian border. Fraide sent some scouts to see why the hell they were able to pin us down." Inu nodded towards the door and a Young thin looking Lycan stepped in. and nodded towards Mooch and Elana.

"Sir, Ma'am." He greeted them. He looked back at Inu who nodded. "Yes sir, Me and my scouts went behind enemy lines, being shadow scouts allowed us to get in without being detected getting out was another game altogether. While we were there. John noticed a something particularly strange. The was a loup-garou in human form. This isn't impossible just rare so it caught us off guard we looked into it and found that all their strategies were being handled by a Loup-garou in human form In total, there were about six or eight of them. Which is statistically impossible." the scout finsih, INu dismissed him and looked back to the others.

"Mission is clear find their tacticians and wreck their shit, and supply lines and stuff we'll be in there for a while fighting them off taking out our priority targets gathering information anything useful to find out exactly how the Blazing hells this happened. Any questions?" Inu finished.

"Uberfire authorized?" Mooch asked raising his hand.

"Only when the situation calls for it until then we're keeping things on a more low key level understand?" Inu stated.

"Fine, but I find a big enough target I'm shooting it. Shooting it so hard it'll be cut to pieces." He retorted earning a stern look from Inu.
Back to top Go down
Jinx
Warrior
Warrior
Jinx

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:49 am

"So they're smart? They might be trouble then." Elana mused aloud.

"Nah, Smart means predictable, it's the stupid ones you gotta watch for never know what they're gonna do." mooch retorted grinning slightly.

"Yeah you do, something stupid." Elana shot back smirking, her fathers arrogant smirk.

"Touche kid, touche." Mooch muttered then furrowed his brow before punching himself.

"DUDE THE HELLS!?" Inu shouted, Mooch shook his head.

"Not allowed to speak french."

"WHY!?"

"That's a very good question actually."

"Red unifrom incident."

"...WHAT!?!"

"That just raises even more questions..." Elana said simply.

"Gods damnit ar- are you two ready? Or can I go bash my head against a wall?" Inu asked shis voice strained with two parts annoyance and another part unadulterated RAAAAAGE!!

"Ready Papa, sorry about that." She said looking a bit embarrassed when she realized that she had basically set off what appeared to be an old argument. At least from the way Inu and Mooch were looking at each other this must've been a complete re-run.

(Not sure if I did it right. Sorry in advance!)
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

PostSubject: THIS POST IS SHORT BECAUSE SOME BASTARDS NEED TO POST DAMNIT!!   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:39 am

"Meet me at the barricade then I just have one last thing to do." Inu said running off.

Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:41 am

Mooch shrugged, "barracade...barracade...." Mooch wandered off muttering to himself.

Mooch thought on his way to the thing he called a "Wall ment for keeping them bastard jumpers out".
He thought about big things.
small things.
red things.
blue things.

He thought about shiny things.
Metal things.
shooty things.
stabby things.

He thought about somthing that could end this war in a matter of secounds.
And wouldnt hurt anyone.
Cept the one starting this shit.

He would need to ask Fraides permission though.
Because fraide would know where and how to use it.
Perfect timing and such.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Political Power : 777777782

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:24 am

"Okay you two ready?" Inu asked shouldering his pack.

Let's go boss." Mooch grinned.

"I'll be living with the Hell-Hunters for a while, but we can't even go home until we get rid of those strategists..." Elana said staring at he Tomohawk. Inu and Mooch looked at her. "Let's get this job done so we can head home." She said a fierce look on her face. Inu looked up and sighed.

"Alright guys, let us go welcome our neighbors."

Make them regret crossing us, huh buddy?"

"make the run back to whatever god they worship"

"Which one would that be?"

"Doesn't matter."

[/thread]
Back to top Go down
https://needtolive.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?   NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NTL: Episode 1 Part 2: And what God would that be?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3