Need To Live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need To Live

Years in the future the world had already burned, we will struggle on because there is always the need to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Letting off some Steam.
NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 8:43 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Koori (bleach)
NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Arum Buile (Bleach)
NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 pm by Admin

» Random rules rant.
NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm by Nikolas Krossley

» Bellua Deamon (WIP)
NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Nick Krossley, "I got bored"
NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Weiss Trenden- Shinigami WIP
NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:23 am by Nikolas Krossley

» First Draft
NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm by Temp

» Adalia [Test]
NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 am by Sandra Sakura

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

Political Power : 697

NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:01 am

Home sweet-

Why is home on fire? Inu looked about, yes, flames in the throne room that was odd. Yet, there Fraide was, just sitting there looking bored as shit as the fire raged. Inu was about to question it when the Hellion spoke up cutting him off Inu took the chance to look at the flames. They weren't growing if anything they were going out the lack of fuel in the throne room made it difficult for the flames to gather.

"How was it?" He asked and Inu blinked.

"This place is on fire." His response ignored Fraide's question entirely.

"It's a minor issue, caused by your rather flashy entry. So what's the information?" Fraide asked standing up. Inu nodded and passed the information mentally to his alpha. This was when Mooch entered followed shortly by the girls.

"Uhhh.... whoops. That doesn't happen normally." He commented pulling out a paper and pencil and writing something down. "Fraide, mind if I try something later?" He askednot waiting for an answer as he ran out the room. He'd be back in a second Mooch just had something to do real quick right? Fraide sighed and shook his head.

"This certainly complicates things... Whelp. Everyone you're on break for now. Go enjoy yourselves until I call on you." He said clapping his hands together.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

Political Power : 1133

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:20 pm

Mooch ran back into the room, in his arms was a shit ton of gear.
It would actually be easier to describe what he didn't have with him.
However it didn't matter, because as soon as he walked back into the room he stopped mid-step.
He just stopped, everything.
You could see it on his face.

Everything.
Stopped.

Fraide raised an eyebrow. "That's interesting" He muttered.
"What happened" Inu asked, cocking his head staring at his friend.
"ERROR: Security Compromised. ERROR." Came the female voice from around him, as it said that his face twitched quickly rapidly, Almost unnoticeable except to the few who could actually see it.
It was a smile, an unnatural smile when on Mooch's face.
"ERROR" Came the voice again. "Firewalls broken, Caution should be taken immediately. I repeat. Run." The voice said, obviously strained.
Fraide stood up, he looked at Inu. "You heard the woman, get the girls and go, somethings wrong with Mooch." The hellion told his second. "Its normally not good when something GOOD happens around Mooch, Imagine how bad it would be if Mooch's self control system is actually warning us huh?"
Inu just nodded.
Fraide looked at Mooch who had dropped everything he had in his arms, and was staring at the ground blank, his eyes had gone from a Pure Hazel, to a deep dark void of black, null of any personality, like a robot who was shut down.
Fraide cracked his knuckles.

Interesting indeed.
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:15 am

Inu sighed as he returned to his Hellion's side. The alpha chuckled and shook his head.

"You've got a death wish." Fraide said laughing as Inu stretched his arms. The Hellion glanced as the motionless Mooch. "Got any ideas?" He asked not really expecting an answer.

"Actually yes, I'm going to punch him so hard he'll be forced into a healing state." Inu responded. "The force of my attack will be so strong it'll be as if I just knocked him out. The average punch I can slug out has the same amount of force as 50 average human punches. My strongest punch can easily kill most creatures on the planet though it may end up destroying my arm. With a lycans natural durability, and my own power I can increase my punching power to incredible force without harming myself. It's funny the only thing I need to add is actually speed. Wanna see?"

"Maybe after Mooch's body actually attacks us eh? Also stop talking so much, when there's no point." Fraide growled.

"There is a point actually I'm making sure you'll understand what I did completely so you can recreate it later for yourself. The Perfect way to increase your punching speed and power." Inu mocked quietly.

"Alright then when you get the chance show me and I'll decided if it's truly worthy of being called perfect."
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:05 am

Mooch's body armored up, much like it did in ANGELS state, however, it seemed to be attacking itself, it was both regenerating at his advanced levels, and trying to eat him.
There was a screaming sound, almost like a woman constantly screaming in pain.

Mooch's hair changed first, the roots turned purest white, and his hair went pitch black, His eyes went bright Orange.

"....Your shittin me" Inu muttered.
"Yeah, whatever it is, its from the crazy spectrum" Fraide agreed.
"Oh.....right" Inu muttered, that wasnt what he thought, He thought this was like Nines, another persona shift, then he realized Nines had amber eyes, not bright orange.

The armor was both black and white, as the white tried to heal itself, the black tried to eat itself. There was a low growling noise, as if Mooch was replaced by a Animal. Things got worse, there was a loud Shattering noise, and Mooch's entire body was suddenly covered in tattoos, his eyes glowed red off of the Orange, a weird combination and a helmet appeared around his face.
He roared, the two Lycans knew that kind of roar, They've all heard it.
Blood-lust, Pain, Rage.
Mooch literally screamed a noise under his helmet that could make nails on a chalk board sound like smooth jazz.
That's when Mooch attacked, without a weapon, he was a blur of movement charging both the hellion and his second.

Inu threw his punch, the speed was amazing, infact it broke the sound barrier.
The strength was intense, Fraide was actually kinda impressed, that really could knock Mooch unconsious if it hit him.

Sadly.
It missed.

The Tiny man, dodged the fist by about half an inch, grabbed Inu's arm from both sides, and then broke it at the elbow, grabbed Inu by the wrist. Taking his surprise at his broken dodged arm as an advantage, and threw him at the Hellion.

The hellion grabbed his seconds shirt, flipped him and set him on his feat.
"Told you so" Was all Fraide said as he charged the Vicious......Mooch?....Horrible description.
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:31 am

Mooch's body prepared itself for another counter but Fraide just ran straight past him. there was a lasp of movement as the shell turned to face Fraide as he chuckled at the body of his friend.

"Hook line and sinker." He said simply as Inu came u from behind mooch forcing him into a hold. Mooch's body began to struggle however it seemed that Inu was still physically more powerful at the moment or maybe the surprise removed whatever edge he had. of course it was more likely that the fighting inside was distracting for whoever was in the body. Fraide didn't even wait he made his move instantlyrunning up to mooch and slamming his foot into the ground turnning away from the small man before turning back his first shooting forwards followed by the sound of a gun going off Suddenly the was a roar and Mooch and inu exploded violently. well actually it was just mooch but Inu was holding him still sooo yeah. Inu's body went flying While Mooch's stay put standing still as if the punch hadn't hit him the only evidence being the smoke coming out of his ears. Fraide frowned and took a step back. "Such destructive power and I didn't even execute it properly." He murmured.

"Good enough for your first throw, ugggh need to work on the explosion maybe an open palm punch broader point of impact might keep the energy bouncing about inside..." He replied standing back up and popping his dislocated leg back into place. "Think that did it?" He asked sounding annoyed.

"Not sure yet. another punch should do it if her starts attacking again just take the head clean off sure he can regen from that. right?"
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:46 am

Mooch's helmet started to crumble off of him like ash from the force of the punch.
For a moment he stood there his eyes rolled into the back of his head.
He then hit the ground hard, the screaming from his body, from ANGELS didnt stop.
"GET...OUT...OF...MY..HEAD!" Mooch screamed getting back to his knees.
He pulled back his right hand, and clenched his fist.
"SERIOUSLY!" He punched himself in the face, knocking himself backwards onto his feet.
"BOTH OF YOU...." He grabbed his hair.
"SHUT." Reality shifted around the man.
"THE." Static started to appear around him, small bits of it.
"FUCK." More and more, building up around him.
"UP." eventually it took the form of an aura from him directly.
"AND, GET OUT!" With that there was an even worse crunch noise and Mooch seemingly exploded into two diffrent directions, opposite each other. However he was standing there, and looked like he just got punched in the face by fraide. "Much better" He grumbled happily a giant grin on his face. "Quiet.....now" were the last things he said.
He passed out face first on the ground with a hillarious thawk to the ground with his face.
Fraide chuckled at it.

To their right, stood up a woman, Her naked body was quickly reforming to have clothes.
Her hair was sandy blonde, with amber roots, her eyes sea green.
Her...er...Breasts, if thats the polite term, were...awkwardly bigger then needed for her small frame, and her hips were...made for child birth (Understatement, shes a running sex joke)
She looked directly at Fraide with a cold emotionless face.
"Perfect one" She said in the voice the both of them recognized.
"HAH...didnt think id hit him that hard~" Fraide laughed.
"what...just happened" Inu asked raising an eyebrow.

There was a growl from the other side of the room as something black ran up the side of the wall into the darkness on the cieling.

"The fuck?" Inu asked. "No seriously whats going on?"
"Mooch somehow broke through the seals binding who he really is and rejected both me and my assailent into seperate forms at the same time......." The woman who was Angels stated, she assumed an offensive battle position then stopped.
"I have no weapons...." She said...she looked sad...like she was on the verge of tears.
"......Isnt...you as a person a weapon" Inu asked her.
"SH-SHUT UP!" She yelled at Inu, then tried to take a step forward, and promptly landed on her face with a squeek.
"Pffffffttt" Inu couldnt help himself from laughing, just a little bit.
"inu, dont mock the woman...she's not used to having a body" Fraide said patting Inu on the shoulder.
"what...its funny"
"I know...I laughed too"
"I didnt hear you laugh"
"Perfectly quiet"
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:55 am

Inu sighed and helped the woman stand, Making sure not to fondle her on accident. He sighed as she tried to stand again and he stepped in helping her find her balance.

"Your body is disproportionate You'd have better balance if you body parts properly fit your body's frame." He said earning himself a glare and another,

"SHUT UP!" For his efforts. "There is NOTHING wrong with my body."
She insisted glowering at the situation. Inu shrugged, not finding anymore reason to argue. He simply gave a small nod to signal his verbal defeat and looked over to Fraide who was poking mooch with a stick.

"He dead?" Inu asked crossing his arms, something escaped from Mooch's head. He'd have to hunt that down likely.

"Doesn't look like it, probably just resting not sure how he managed to get like this." He mused Moving lips up and down as if manipulating a puppet to match his words.

"Probably let his guard down in one of the portals or maybe the teleporter, that's what I'd guess anyways." He said returning The woman's Glare in spades. "Don't glare if you can't take the stare." He said not blinking.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:41 am

"Is that supposed to be funny? Cause its not really." She said staring at him...Kinda like a robot, it was just a dead stare.

The two stared at each other, just daggers. Constant.
While Fraide played with mooch's face making him sing.

"I need to stop worrying about the things I cant control~"
"I need to stop worrying about the times I do not know~"
"I gotta stop worrying about the things I cannot know~"
"But sometimes it feels so good, Oh~"

Inu started bobbing to the beat he could hear in Fraides head, it was ruining the staredown, but he didnt care it was catchy, and fit Mooch well.

"Money dont matter if it feels for you~"
"Money dont matter if your HOT HOT HOT~"
"I used worry everyday, now i got better things~"

"I need to stop hurryin sit down and take control~"
"Gotta to stop worryin bout your problems you should know~"
"I need to stop feeling like my life is such a mess."
"Cause the world has got me in it, its my time and I should live it OH~"

"I used to worry everyday, now i got better things~"

At this point Inu was singing under his breath trying his damnedist to not keep the beat.

"Cause it dont matter what the people say~"
"it dont matter what the people dooo~"
"It dont matter what the people say~"
"Cause I said baby, you gotta stop worrying at all~"

This time inu and Fraide sang the chorus at the same time.

"I used to worry everyday, now i got better things~"

Then silence, dead silence.

"Yo, would you two love birds stop staring into each others eyes for a secound here, we have a Beasty running around in my home, ID LIKE TO KILL IT SOMETIME TODAY" Fraide said leaning on his stick with this huge shit eating grin on his face.
"YOU WERE THE ONE SINGING!" Inu shouted at him.
"I can sing when I want...I have perfect timing."
Angelica nodded, and walked up to him, "Your right perfect one."
"HELL NO HES NOT RIGHT, SOMETIMES HIS TIMING MAKES ME THINK HES TRYING TO KILL EVERYONE I LOVE!"
"Look at that perfect trust in me~"
"Bastard"
"No I meant the perfect one is right about the threat..."
"Oh...right"
"Fraide, my name is Fraide."
"I know"
"Call me by name."
"Understood Fraide."
"I think she likes you" Inu commented to Fraide.
"I think she doesn't care"
She just stared at the two of them like she was lost.
"....He just called you a slut?" Inu commented, scractching the back of his head.
"Why did you tell her?"
"I just...I dont think she got it...."
"Nya?" Angelica squeeked tilting her head fourty five degrees to her right.
"Did she just?"
"Yes"
".....Fuck."

There was a loud roar from the coutyard and a scream.
"FUCK AGAIN!" Inu said turning and running towards the roar.
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:58 am

Fuck robots seriously. Screw them and whoever thought that this specific type was a good idea. Being tossed about by some kind of demon robot was not Inu's idea of fun. He growled and dodged the machines fist slamming full force into it, it sucked that he really couldn't get a good look at it. The thing simply looked humaniod and angry very angry. It reminded him of a mechanical suit kinda like the power armor from some of the games he used to play before the world went to shit. Oh shit that's a fist! Inu dodged backwards again and sighed this thing wasn't going to go down unless he really beat it down with all his strength.

"Alright then you got my attention. I'll say this in a way you can understand..." He said cracking his neck and stretching his arms. His Black flames appeared around him declaring his intention to go all out. Full speed straight to to end, no intentions of holding back.

"subject removing safety limiters. 100% operational ability." The Machine said before Inu had a chance to mock him. That wasn't good it realized that he had turned off his bodies limiters. Well at least it hadn't figured out what he was doing completely. Oh well, the train left the station!

"BURN AND FRY!!" The lycan shouted charging forwards punching the armored suit in the face plate lifting it off the ground and throwing it into the air. Inu felt the damage try and rebound to his body and poured his power into his own durability. "Gonna pound you into dust!" He shouted grabbing on to the suits foot and slamming it into the ground. Inu moved instantly mounting the armor and punching it repeatedly forcing it's form deeper into the earth. Again and again the blows fell down upon the armored suit Inu continued punching until the power armor was embeded deep in the ground. Senseing a moment to end the fight Inu brought both his hands up clasping them together for a hammer blow then he brought them down.

The explosion was fierce the ground was destroyed and Inu was flung back, although being hit point blank by what could only be some kind of energy canon tends to do that. Ow, electricity, like he just got hit by a power plant there was no way he could've normally survived that. his durability was the only thing keep that attack from outright killing him. "Shit I messed up." He growled.

"Thanks for softening it up I'll take it fro here. FIST OF THE BEAST KING!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Fraide laughed manically his fist slamming down on the armor knocking it prone and blowing a hole through the chest. "And that's how you one shot."

"You used me to do all the work! OW OW OW FUCK FUCK EVERYTHING!" Inu growled and snarled Fraide rolled his eyes.

"Try not to curse infront of your kids it's unbecoming."

Nn~ Papa that was cool~" Well at least he managed to impress her. Ow still stunned ow still hurting hopefully Fraide killed it or stopped it or OW still in pain!.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

Political Power : 495

PostSubject: WTF IS GOING ON!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!...?   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:55 pm

Fraide brought the thing down alright but was it out? Shay wasn't sure and as she approached her brother to ensure his health she notice his body acting as if he had been shot with about fifty stun guns. She couldn't even touch him without being fried herself. She sighed and looked around, nope no one here could fix this easily save Fraide who seemed more interested in the armored suit. Shay sighed again and was about to wing it when she heard footsteps behind her.

"Step back." A female voice sounded out causing Shay to turn around defensively.

"Oh great< Ow. Mooch's on board computer is here to. Ow. Fuckin' great. OW FUCK!" He cursed as she kneel down and punched him in the chest. The electricity entering into her hand.

"The stun lock is lifted. Get up." She said walking over to where Fraide was staring at the armor.

"You okay brother?" Shay asked helping Inu up.

"I've had worse. Better question what the fuck just shot me?" He growled angrily. Well at least she knew he was alright the anger spoke volumes of his health.

"Take it easy Father, you don't know how your system is handling your injuries." Elaina said trying to keep him from moving.

"My system is handling it by being pissed off! I want to beat that thing back into the dirt some more I need to work off some stress!"

"Father seriously sit down!" Elaina insisted.

"Are you hurt papa?" Shay snorted trying not to laugh when she heard Evelyn join in. Inu was being badgered by his own daughters and he really had no defense against it.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:21 pm

"I SAID SIT DOWN!" Elaina shouted tackling him.
"Don't break Papa! Nn~" Evelyn said worried and rushing over.
"GRAH!" Inu shouted as he was defeated by his children.

Angelica raised an eyebrow, "They are adorable" She muttered, without emotion.
"Really?" Fraide asked, lifting up the things head and dropping it.
"Yes. Why do they mingle like that?"
"Its.....a father daughter thing.."
"Hmm....Whats that behind the left ear" She asked turning its head.

On the armor was the word A.D.A.M.

"Clever son of a bitch" Angelica muttered.
"I noticed you picked up some of mooch speech patterns."
"You try being his consciousnesses for centuries and see how that works for you"
"He would be me, because he would be perfect, and im the only one that is that perfect."
Angelica stared at him.
He stared at the robot. "Perfection"

The door swung open again and Mooch stumbled out.
Like literally stumbled, like he had been drinking for the last 7 hours and was so slammed he could just do a flip for no reason at any second.
"Did anyone, get the license plate number of the god that hit me?" He asked out loud.
"Mooch Gods don't have license plates"
"Fuck...." Mooch replied, then stared at Angelica.
"I should probably check on his vitals" Angelica said about to walk to Mooch.
"Who's the bimbo?" Mooch asked pointing at Angelica looking at Inu, who was playing with his kids. Angelica glared at him, but he was ignoring her.
"I wanna play!" He said, running over, forgetting about angelica instantly.
"He'll be fine" Angelica said with a nod, and some spite watching him run into the group, "I've noticed they already call him uncle.."
"Too be fair, those two are practically brothers......." Fraide said watching the family now. "Eh I'll tell them tommrow, its hard for Inu to have fun like this most the time" Fraide said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:31 am

"You don't treat shock wounds like that you apply the cream then bandage the injury that was the healing salve can work it's magic. right now all I have is greasy clothe around my arm." In said Trying his best to not lose his temper. Evelyn made a disappointed sigh and Elaina went started to remove the bandages with the purpose of turning them inside out.

"No need to clean them with fire a good water wash should fix you up." Shay said snickering as Inu glared at her. His daughters meant well but were too flustered to do any good. Well Evelyn was Elaina was doing a good job of fixing the messes that were caused.

"This should fix ya~" Mooch laughed pulling out a syringe causing Inu's eyes to widen and Shay to tackle the impossible man before he did something irreversible. "Nooooooooo~!"

"Guys I can heal myself just get me food so I don't die of hunger." Inu said after a while. At his words Evelyn's expression brightened up. Food she could do. she immediately spread her wings and took off towards the cafeteria Elaina following as fast as she could manage.

"Nooooo~! I MUST COMMIT SCIENCE ON INU~!" Mooch screamed as he wrestled with Shay.

"Nah ahn, not today and at the very least not until he feels better!" Shay growled.

"This will make him feel better!"

"Or worse!"

"There is always a risk."

"Oh fuck yes Pepperoni. We still have the spices to make this stuff? Girls come here I need to hug ya!"

"Eee~!" Inu's daughters squealed as he suddenly pulled them into a hug. while shay and Mooch argued about the ethics of experimental science.

"Alright Everyone get cozy time for your breaks." Fraide said suddenly shooing everyone away. "AND DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU'VE RESTED!"
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:44 pm

"A break? Fuck yeah I was hoping for something like this give me a second, Girls I leave My brother in your care watch him for me!" Shay laughed as Inu shook his fist in anger at her. Shay however had plans she wanted to go dancing and not 'club' dancing, 'Lycan' dancing. 'Party like a lycan or get the fuck out' dancing. The kids weren't quite old enough for that. Well Maybe Elaina but it was hard to view her like that. Shay took off and found the house she lived in while in Nome. Her house and opened the door and grumbled a 'thanks' at the care taker before she ran up to her room. The care taker and her weren't on the best terms but they tended to stay out of each other's hair.

"Time to look for something to wear... With the successful mission report there would be a party tonight one way or another...soooooothis one should do the trick." She said finding a silver backless Dress It was her favorite dress. It was hardy and refused to get damaged came off easily and always looked good. sometimes the thing seemed to be magical but usually she just chalked it up to amazing craftmanship. "This should be fun."
Back to top Go down
JazzStampede

Political Power : 8

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:40 am

Jazz Stampede strolled the Lycan party unabashed before his wolf-brothers dressed in a tie... ONLY a tie (And his shades of course) , They were all family, and family has seen each other naked plenty of times. This was Lycan party and they new how to have fun. The Party was in the plains between Fairbanks and Anchorage Alaska. Nice and quiet until the party started, Jazz walked into the open field laughing as he heard the music. Let me light the stage for ya:

The once calm field broken by the naked bodies of the Alaskan werewolves, the silent air shattered by the booming sound waves of music that was turned all the way up. The smell of flowers covered with the heavy scent of sweat and copious amounts of alcohol. The cold night being heated by the ever moving bodies of the giant mosh pit like dance floor.

Damn.

Lycan's could throw one hell of a party.

When one partied with Lycan's one partied LIKE a Lycan, and if you don't party like a Lycan then get the fuck out, Jazz entered the fray of moving bodies. Lost in the crowd, his aura only fueled the sensation of the party. Reveling in the feelings and scents, one could loose himself in the rhythmic boom of the bass, it made you move in an instinctual fashion.

Drinks were flowing in the bar they had set up, and people were having fun.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:34 pm

Mooch watched the party from a nearby hill top, in a wheelie chair and a huge ass sniper rifle on his lap.
Fraide walked up besides his small friend and raised an eyebrow at the rifle.
"Whats with the gun mooch?" The perfect man asked.
"Counter-Measures" Mooch replied simply sliding the scope onto the gun.
"For what?" Fraide asked, staring the man down.
"Nothing important"
"TELL ME!" Fraide barked.
"Three things"
"TELL ME! Fraide barked again.
"First, if one of your kind attempts to mate with me"
"ppfftt" Fraides laugh started.
"Secound, we get invaded by Xenos, we're in a feild after all, shit happens" Mooch continued.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA" Fraides laugh continued.
"Third, the enemy attacks us in our downtime, when we think its safe and half let our guard down, or are otherwise all gathered in one place where we make ourselves as obvious as possible of a target lycans can, and put up no defenses to defend ourselves from outside attacks" Mooch sighed.
"Good point..." Fraide admitted with a nod.
"You should help me" Mooch asked, hope in his voice.
"Nah, I got faith in you Mooch, you'll keep us all safe" With that Fraide kicked part of a tree off and used it as a snowboard to get down the hill and into the party, where he was greated by his kind into the party, the surging mass of werewolves swallowing him into it, adding to their numbers.

Mooch sighed, Oh yeah, No pressure, Just leave me, the worlds GREATEST failure to save everyone, great plan Fraide, Great plan.... Mooch thought to himself, tears rolling down his cheeks.
"He has faith in me" Mooch squeeked happily a giant smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:47 am

Shay literally fought her way out of the Maul pit and walked towards the bar thirsty and ragged. She rapped her fist against the bar and got herself a drink she took a quick swig and slammed her cup back to the tabletop. She spotted Fraide striding through the crowd effortlessly Odd why wasn't he taking part? Work maybe?

"LET'S DANCE!!" Shay shouted Raising her hand to the sky. Time to go crazy....
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:52 am

Inu didn't go to the party he really didn't want to socialize or party. He rather sit back watching a Godzilla movie on a scavenged VCR player. Evelyn sleeping next to him and Elaina munching on some of his stashed snacks. Inu knew all these movies by heart and was always surprised when he pulled out his copies. HYe never honestly thought he would always have them. Still he thanked his lucky stars that the infected weren't really interested in the devices in his place allowing him to salvage most of them. He blinked his eyes a few times. He remembered when he used to watch Godzilla as a kid. The King of the Monsters, the indestructible engine of destruction. He remembered when He used to write short stories and create settings with a unnatural ease. If he could get Hal to start up he could even read some of them. Nostalgia is a strange thing many assume it's like beer goggles the fond memories smoothing over the bullshit allowing you to ignore it. Inu often found that he remembered things as they were that the test of time really didn't change his opinion if he actually enjoyed an experience. Sure there were a few fads he fell into and some things he was shock he even pretended to enjoy but whenever he mentioned a feeling of nostalgia. he was actually fond of the memory.

"I think I get why he was your hero Father." Elaina said after a while. Causing Inu to raise a eyebrow in her direction.

"Really now I love when someone thinks they understand me." He responded a grin touching his face.

"Unbeatable, Neither Good nor Evil. Free to do as he pleases only those stronger thanhim even able to cause him pause. Maybe you really do want to be the top dog, maybe you have more reason than your anxiety keeping you from attaining it." she said popping another piece of Inu's pepperoni into her mouth.

"Maybe, but I often find that those given power have no right to weild it. Besides it's more interesting to have it forced upon you." He said a bit of bitterness creeping into his voice. "Everytime I say something like that I am forced into these positions it's like the universe is trying to get me a hint."

"Maybe you're just not picking up the phone."

"And maybe you're full of shit." Fraide snarled, He wasn't often outright angry with members of other races unless they showed aggression but this was simply insulting.

"I fail to see why this bothers you, Hellion." Orion responded simply. Fraide wasn't sure what to think of the Werepyre he never really had an opinion on the species however this one was suppose to at least reasonable. However whatever the claims Fraide didn't like the way he talked,it spoke of alternate agendas. His gut told him so.

"These facilities are in your territory as well you honestly want to tell me that you've neither knew about them nor have any interest in them?" The Hellion growled. Orion shook his head, and sighed from the other side of the screen. This method of communication was developed by the vampiri and the Werepyres took advantage of it employing and improving on the design. The Lycans only recently got the tech.

"Indeed, you have only my wrd to go on and considering the circumstances that will have to suffice." There was a smirk on his face. It took Fraide a second to compose himself for his next line.

"I am sending a team to investigate these labs." He spoke with a flat authority, daring Orion to challenge him the two leaders of their respective races this was a practiced and well perfected dance.

"There is no need, I shall have my own team investigate the labs in my territory and send all relevant files to you." Orion responded without breaking a beat.

"While that is certainly very kind of you I'll have to insist on sending my team regardless These are dangerous times and i'd prefer having someone close to me, I trust on this." Fraide said smirking as Orion's own faded. There was a moment of silence as Orion considered this term. the screen blurred for Fraide a bit obscuring his vision for only a few precious seconds.

"Who, if I may ask are you planning on sending?" Fraide felt intrigued it felt like for a second that Orion was asking who Fraide was planning on sending to spy on him.

"My best operative the one who brought me this information in the first place. I feel since he already has a handle on the situation he is the only proper choice."

"Didn't he have a team behind him?"

"Yes, they are on their down time until their next mission."

"Very well, we shall prepare to receive our guest."

"He has no interest in pleasantries he'll do his job nothing more nothing less." Fraide said before the connection cut. Fraide cracked his neck and sent a mental message to Inu telling him to prepare for his next mission.

Inu of course was fine with this he had rested up ate his fill another mission albeit solo was little more than an inconvenience in his mind. Still he was no fool and prepared his Solo mission weapons leaving his dao blades for his daughters use. Just in case. Pulling on his jacket Elaina and Evelyn still groggy waved him off. Running from Nome Alaska to Werepyre territory, difficult and time consuming but if he pushed it he could be at the lab's location before next day break. weighing his options briefly he decided that he needed a work out anyways and took off as fast as his body would allow into the mountains and towards the lab.

[Inu has left the thread]

Last edited by Ffraide on Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:19 pm

The sniper's croshairs danced along Mooch's forehead, The four little lines matching up right between his eyes.
"All i have to do is pull the trigger" said the female voice, obviously pissed about something.
She sighed.
"Damnit Angelica, why cant you just blow his little squishy regenerating head off?, its not like it would kill him, it would keep him unconsious for three hours, thats enough time to ge-" She stopped her thought and stared at the party.

She wished she had known that lycans partied naked.

Mooch had told her the lycans were going to be partying tonight, and he needed her help for security detail.
She agreed.

She wished, she had known they were going to be naked.
She woulda said no.

She drooled a little bit watching, then shook herself out of it.
"DAMNIT, Gotta pay attention so that we dont get attacked" With that she quickly distracted herself by unloading, deconstructing, cleaning, reconstructing, and reloading the gun.

She could do it in fifteen secounds.
So she did this, over and and over again, while making sure nothing was exploding.

Just then someone ran past her quickly in an all out sprint.
She could recognize who it was by his smell.

Inu? Where was he going?...

She looked back at Mooch, then at the party, then where Inu was going.

Sorry Mooch, something smelled fishy here, and she needed to make sure her charge didnt die.
She put the rifle in the spinny chair stood up and started after Inu, she could've caught up with the lycan, but she decided against it.
It would be bad if he found out he was followed.

She made sure to keep up, but to keep out of sight.

[Angelica has left the thread]
Back to top Go down
JazzStampede

Political Power : 8

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:50 am

Orion waited until the screen's went off and laughed "They suspect us. That's good. That means that they take us seriously."

"Of course my lord, why would they not?" replied a voice from the shadows.

"The werepyre's were lab rats once, the product of selective breeding and gene-manipulation. We are a hybrid species, and once we were treated as nothing more than pests. I plan to make sure they know we are a force to be reckoned with, not something to be easily stepped on. Strength is everything in this world, always has been and always will be." Orion explained, his claws cutting into the leather of his chair as he recounted the all to recent past.

"But, if we are supposed to be allies, why all this positioning?" The voice asked hesitantly.

Orion threw his head back in a laugh, a mirthless laugh. "Please, do you honestly believe that they aren't positioning themselves to come out ahead? I refuse to be under some vampiri's thumb, or worse, that of a Lycan's. That arrogant man is sometimes insufferable."

"That is a dark outlook, it's as though you have no hope for this world." The voice replied cautiously.

"I don't. This world is filled with assholes and hustlers, and admittedly I am one of them. Just another player in the great game of life. I'll work with them, but only with them, not under them. The vampiri are not trustworthy, they fall under that witches thumb because they fear her power, but not only is she powerful, she's clever. Cleverness is always something to be wary of, and that man may be arrogant, but he's no fool. He commands his armies efficiently and even if his soldiers hate or despise him, they still respect him which signals something about him, best to walk on eggshells around those two." Reading opponents is one of Orion's best abilities, being forced to learn it from an early age.

"Indeed you are wise my lord..." The voice said back, in this light all Orion could see only the toothy grin and flaming red eye's. something about this man's presence seemed familiar, yet strange... No offsetting would be a more apt descriptor. All Orion could do was turn around in his chair and stare into his reflection on the television and think.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jazz Stampede went to take a break by the bar, knocking back his drink in one swig, turning to face the crowd as the beats changed to something more dark, a reference to a game. It's actually pretty interesting, the middle opened up to allow people to go in an perform.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:39 am

Shay once again fought her way out of the maul pit something was droning in the back of her mind keeping her from fully enjoying herself. She came here to forget about her problems not to worry about them even more. Shay sighed and Fera jumped on her back.

"Blazing hells! Don't do that Fera I could have lit you on fire!" Shay growled twisting her way from under the female lycan's grip.

"Now now don't be so prude, waaaaait I smell The Hellion's Beta all over you are you telling me you ditched me for the lone wolf? Shay you are so heartless!" Fera prodded making shay growl at her once again.

"I work with my brother and that's about it I also took care of his daughters for a bit it's not....what?" Shay asked as Fera's grin grew more and more predatory.

"I wanna fight!"

"Fight?"

"Fight."

"Now?"

"Of course!"

"No way I'm just here to-GUH" Shay took a shot to the chin the threw her onto the stage.

"ALRIGHT! LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Fera growled rushing straight at her friend. Shay moaned well at least this got her mind off things. She kicked the ground with her feet propelling her lower body into the air in a back flip landing her on her feet.

"Fine, but don't go crying to me when I beat you to a pulp!" Shay laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:06 am

Mooch watched the party, he watched it with no intrest.
infact it could be described as he stared in its direction and didnt really register anything about the party at all.
He was having flashbacks.

He was remembering the time He met Morgan, and then later on when she confessed she had feelings for him.
It was unromantic at first, They had just excaped a burning building, killed forteen people, and stole a motor scooter.
He was running from the russian police, and at the same time, trying to fight off a mafia hit man squad.

He told her, he had a plan, but she needed to trust him.
And she said she loved him.

It made him happy..

He remembered backthen when he was something of a bastard.
He went by a diffrent name then he thought.
Cant remember for shit what it was though.

He sighed.

He hated parties, never were his thing.
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:47 am

"You're pretty stupid for a smart person you know that?" The voice was small but cheery A young girl had while mooch was lost in his memories sneaked up behind him and sat along side him nibbling at a small cracker while he watched the party. Mooch blinked but didn't take his eyes off the party writing it off as a little girl would be stupid but at the same time Fraide gave him a job, and damnit he was gonna do it.

"So who is it that managed to sneak up behind me? Mooch asked before feeling something flying at him he dodged to his right and turned around to see a small girl wearing white, the same girl who has just stabbed the place he was just in with a dagger. Mooch raised an eyebrow and lowered his weapon. "That's rude you know." He said simply smiling back at the girl.

"Such a beautiful smile....too bad it's so fake." She said tearing the dagger out of the ground. That was interesting Mooch looked at the girl she was really bland nothing special about her at all nothing that stood out just a young girl about 14 years old in a white dress. "You spent your time looking down on that party, I bet you don't even register the people down there. DO you even know why there are having fun out here where they are so open to attack instead of say, in their stronghold?" The young girl asked Mooch shook his head, he didn't ask Instead rolling his eyes at the girl she talked like an adult. Actually something about the way she was speaking seemed familiar to him.

"I have a feeling you're gonna tell me~" Mooch laughed a bit. The girl shrugged and twirled her blade in her hand.

"You know what's funny? It won't be long before you forget me. And for the first time, I don't care I'll fade into nothingness and like it!" Suddenly she rushed forwards she was fast, faster than Mooch was expecting. Then he realized, why this entire thing was bothering him. He was acting pretty strange wasn't he? Was this like him? He couldn't remember right now there was too much dagger in his chest for remembering he needed to react fast. At the very least he resolved not to let Fraide down.
Back to top Go down
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:10 am

(Okay if that's not mind fuckery I don't know what is.)

Shay 's arms were burning in her mind at least the strain on her body from moving so much was hitting her hard. However not as hard as she was hitting Fera, the randy bitch was getting more than her fair share of a beating this time around and from that cocksure grin Shay could only guess she was enjoying it.

"You're tougher than I remember." Shay breathed out Blocking Fera's obnoxious flying kick grabbing her ankle and tossing her away. Fera threw her center of gravity backwards allowing her to land on her feet.

"Naw you're just tired and it shows, normally you're much more ferocious. Get declawed my friend?" Fera teased rushing at Shay who slipped trying to back off. "Got you now!" Or do you? Shay's mind was working a mile a second and by the time she was on the ground she had thrown herself underneath Fera as she ran her over. Just before she passed over Shay's swept her foot against Fera's ankle causing it to collide into her other foot tripping her.

"Now's my chance!" Shay shouted pouncing on Fera.

"Okay okay I give I give!" Fera giggled drunkenly. "Tripping is no fair at all Shay."

"Maybe not but you wanted this in the first place lets go enjoy the rest of the evening kay?"
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:42 am

Ow what the fuck daggers don’t normally hurt, the fuck was this bullshit. WHY THE FUCK DID IT HURT? Mooch panicked, pain wasn’t a normal thing for him; however neither was the blood coming out of his chest. JESUS FUCK THERE WAS SO MUCH BLOOD.
"Did you know dreams can kill you?" The little girl asked.
"AND NOW YOUR QUESTIONING ME ABOUT PCYCHOSIS!? THE FUCK ARE YOU!?" Mooch said flailing his arms around completely forgetting he was bigger than her.
“A little girl you dipshit” She replied matter of factly.
“LITTLE GIRLS DON’T JUST RANDOMLY STAB PEOPLE, GOD I CANT EVEN TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY YOUR TOO TINY TO KILL ME!”
“….” She replied by stabbing him again.
“JESUS FUCK WHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????”
“its time for you to learn an important life lesson!”
“Can I skip it….I’m dying anyway…”
“No your required to go to life school”
“Fuck….I hated high school….I get a feeling this is going to be like a million times worse..”
“ONLY HAS HARD AS YOU MAKE IT!” She screamed stabbing him again.
“SPEAK ENGLISH IF YOUR GOING TO KILL ME PLEAAASEE!!”
“Would you prefer that I Speak in Mooch?” she asked coldly staring at the bleeding man.
“Mooch isn’t a language and if it was ITS DYING!!!”
“SHUT UP AND ACCEPT MY DAGGER!”
“BUT IT STTIIINNGGSSS”
“WRONG IT BITES!” She yelled stabbing him again
“DAGGERS DON’T BITE THEY DON’T HAVE TEETH!”
She growled and the dagger changed to having a serrated edge, she stabbed him again.
“I LIED, OH DEAR GOD I LIED!”
“THEY ARE NOTHING BUT TEETH!”
“I have a favor to ask…..just one last favor before I actually do bleed to death…”
“No” She said coldly staring into his eyes.
“Tell Fraide….tell him….I always loved him….as a….as a…brothee-“ Mooch didn’t finish before she interrupted him.
“I said no”
“BITCH!”
“Look you got plenty of energy to live, NOW STAY STILL SO I CAN STAB YOU TO DEATH”
“HAHA, BUT YOU SEE LITTLE GIRL….I’m not MOOCH!”
“……bullshit”
“NO…I WAS ONLY AN ILLLLLUUUSSIIIIOOOOONNN!!!”
“……….” She turned around to see Mooch holding the gun and pointing it at her.
“…….”
“I got you now…” Both of them said at the same time.
She stabbed him again, not even looking away from the one with the gun.
“OW!” The one holding the gun vanished.
“No fair” Mooch cried.
“You know what isn’t Fair?” She asked sweetly.
“Life?”
“YOU!” She stabbed him again.
“….oh god..im so happy your knife is tiny…or id be dead by now”
“No…your already dead ON THE INSIDE!” Stabbing him again.
“GOD YOU ARE A C” he coughed blood all over her face. “Cruel….tiny…bitch…you know that?”
“Says the masochist” She replied coldly.
“Id ask if I was enjoying this..but you would say yes…”
“YES, NOW Listen to REASON!” she said loudly stabbing him twice.
He coughed in reply all over her, like it was a clever insult.
She stabbed him again.
“oka.y..in all seriousness….what do I have to do to make you stop stabbing me….”
“LISTEN TO YOUR HEART!”
“Bitch…its hard to hear it over you..stabbing…it…repeatedly…. over again….with that dagger”
“SYMBOLOGY YOU DUMB FUCK!”
“…..the study of symbols?” he thought for a moment, actually no, he didn’t, the knife hurt…pain wasn’t fun….his vision was fading, that’s not good. Vision fading meant one of three things. One it was bed time…which wasn’t allowed because he needed to watch the party. Two he just got punched by Fraide which means he pissed fraide off, which means he wasn’t watching the party. Or Three, He was dying, which made no fucking sense..Mooch couldn’t die..he had a fucking job to do…he had to watch the party for Fraide…which means Fraide killed him because he wasn’t watching the party…..

Fraide….
Why……
I thought…
We…were…
Brooooosssssss….

“you’re a pussy” said a voice.
Fraide…wouldn’t..say..that…would he…
“No…now wake the fuck up..” the voice replied, it was annoyingly loud for a voice when your dying, normally a voice outside would be all quiet and fady and stuff.
“STOP FUCKING THINKING ABOUT IT AND WAKE UP”
He felt a slap with that one.
Just five more minutes mommy.
“Your mother doesn’t exist…NOW WAKE UP PANSY ASS”
That’s cruel…..saying my mother doesn’t exist…who are you to tell me such things….
“WAKE…THE….FUCKING HELL..UP.” He was then violently shaken..which was a weird feeling for being dead.

“OKAY OKAY FINE IM AWAKE JESUS WHA….” He was staring at the little girl that just violently murdered him.

He screamed like a little girl really fucking loud, tears welling up in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.   NTL: Episode 3 part 1:  Independence Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NTL: Episode 3 part 1: Independence Day.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2