Need To Live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need To Live

Years in the future the world had already burned, we will struggle on because there is always the need to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Letting off some Steam.
NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 8:43 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Koori (bleach)
NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Arum Buile (Bleach)
NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 pm by Admin

» Random rules rant.
NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm by Nikolas Krossley

» Bellua Deamon (WIP)
NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Nick Krossley, "I got bored"
NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Weiss Trenden- Shinigami WIP
NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:23 am by Nikolas Krossley

» First Draft
NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm by Temp

» Adalia [Test]
NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 am by Sandra Sakura

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nitia
Security Admin
Security Admin
Nitia

Political Power : 495

NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up.   NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:49 am

Sasha sighed heavily as she finished stitching Shay up her wounds were healing nicely now that she had gotten some medicine in her system, Sasha knew that Lycans were tough but as soon as silver was introduced they were relatively weak, their bodies reacted so severely that it often killed the lycan. Sasha grinned and left the room after she finished she had others that needed her attention and it would be bad if the only medical expert was busy listening in on others conversations. Shay sat up slowly as to not disturb her stitches and looked around, she was in the doctors office She shook her head and got up no time to waste she wrote down a quick message to the Doc explaining what was going on and left to find her brother she stopped just outside the walls breathing hard she found herself holding her chest she wasn't fully healed and her scars weren't healed up yet. She cursed aloud and looked about to find her brother she instantly left the compound and ran i the direction she though he was in.

"I'll find you don't worry..." She said running towards here new found and lost brother. She ran farther than she should've however and her stitches reopened and Shay found herself once again on the ground struggling to move. "D-Damnit!"

[/thread]
Back to top Go down

NTL: Episode 1 Part 1: Time to wake up.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2