Need To Live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need To Live

Years in the future the world had already burned, we will struggle on because there is always the need to live.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Letting off some Steam.
Episdoe 2 part 2:  Deaf and Blind. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 8:43 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Koori (bleach)
Episdoe 2 part 2:  Deaf and Blind. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Arum Buile (Bleach)
Episdoe 2 part 2:  Deaf and Blind. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 pm by Admin

» Random rules rant.
Episdoe 2 part 2:  Deaf and Blind. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm by Nikolas Krossley

» Bellua Deamon (WIP)
Episdoe 2 part 2:  Deaf and Blind. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Nick Krossley, "I got bored"
Episdoe 2 part 2:  Deaf and Blind. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 am by Nikolas Krossley

» Weiss Trenden- Shinigami WIP
Episdoe 2 part 2:  Deaf and Blind. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:23 am by Nikolas Krossley

» First Draft
Episdoe 2 part 2:  Deaf and Blind. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm by Temp

» Adalia [Test]
Episdoe 2 part 2:  Deaf and Blind. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 am by Sandra Sakura

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Episdoe 2 part 2: Deaf and Blind.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

Political Power : 1133

Episdoe 2 part 2:  Deaf and Blind. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episdoe 2 part 2: Deaf and Blind.   Episdoe 2 part 2:  Deaf and Blind. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:51 am

#11 rubbed her eyes, and sat in the golden chair.
She listened to the girl sing, confused as to why these people were being nice to her.
She wasnt used to people treating her this way.
Normally it was Successfully play tag until everyone was asleep, or no food.
Sometimes they even added more metal parts to her.
Her wings, folded around her to keep her warm as she yawned, like a small 11 year old human cat.

The song was nice.
warm.
cozy.

#11 closed her eyes, she was gonna open them in a secound.
make sure the people were still there.

sadly.

she didnt open them.
as her consiousness slipped away to the land of dreams.

She made cute lil "nn" noises when she breathed out in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

Political Power : 697

PostSubject: Rebirth of the beast king   Episdoe 2 part 2:  Deaf and Blind. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:44 am

Inu sighed as she slept on the throne, he couldn't leave her though. she needed people around her. Him and Elaina at the very least. He sat down in front of the throne laying against it his arms crossed and propped on his knee. He had already Messaged Shay who had brought Fraide's body to the center of the throne room. Inu saw the lycans file in to begin the ceremony to revive him Inu chuckled to himself this was gonna be good.

Shay prepared the area lighting the candles and such opening the skylight all the stuff Inu should be doing but wasn't in favor of being near the small girl as she slept. Shay briefly worried about her brother and finished the preparations. She gave Inu the sign and he nodded back. The lycan drummers began playing softly The lycans really got into things. Shay barked and what amounted to a light show of Lycan powers went off above the body of the hellion. Then the dancing yup twas a party, how did they solve him dying they threw a party in honor of fire and earth. The plan was to party so hard Fraide woke up to join in. Inu laughed when he thought of it like that Mooch should be here right about now. Be a shame if he missed the wake.

BLAM

"I'm here for the lycan!"

"Be glad you shot me."

"...That's a small girl near yo-....Ohhhhh I'm in trouble."
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: Episdoe 2 part 2: Deaf and Blind.   Episdoe 2 part 2:  Deaf and Blind. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:03 am

Mooch looked at the fire, and immediately took his place in the ceremony.
Setting a small golden circle thing down near Fraide's body infront of him, to symbolize the perfect mans symbol for his bond here to earth.
Mooch proceded to pull out a golden lighter.
And Light a thing stick off the ring, it looked like a golden candle.

The flames of the candle glowed a golden color, and the candle was fuel for it.
The fire grew bigger as it melted the candle slowly.
Mooch proceded to chant in the deepest voice he could:
"Bigger Fire
Bigger Fire
Bigger Fire
Bigger Fire"

To the beat of the ceremony.
While dancing around this thing, like a moron.

Inu sighed, this actually wasnt part of the ceremony untill Mooch showed up.
Gods Damnit Mooch

But Mooch made it as symbolic as he could...

So naturally Fraide had to approve of his crazy friends Idea.
Gods Damnit Fraide.
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

PostSubject: Unbearable   Episdoe 2 part 2:  Deaf and Blind. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:38 pm

Inu grinned as the golden flames suddenly went straight upwards as if trying to burn the sky and then were absorbed into the Hellion's body. The Hellion's body glowed as the Lycans partied around him singing praises to the Earth and Flame. Inu chuckled and patted Evelyn on her head as she slept and watched the fireworks with Mooch dancing like a fool...still... Shay was making the flames dance using her amulet, obviously she wasn't anywhere near the fire but she was still doing it. Brave girl that Shay so scared of fire yet having it as her main weapon. Inu liked his sis, she was pretty cool he was glad she was having fun. That's when Fraide's body moved the golden flames appeared from his back like wings his eyes flaring their golden shine and his roar exploding from him as the other lycans howled in response to his awakening. Fraide landed on his feet and looked back and forth as if investigating what was going on there was a party and the Lycans were cheering the return of their Hellion Mooch grinned up at his friend then something caught his eye. Then with a girlish scream of pure fear Mooch opened his mouth.

"BEAR! QUICK EVERYONE PLAY DEAD!" He shouted the other lycans so confused by this outburst simply fell over. Inu didn't move from his spot his jaw wide open as mooch fell over pretending hirridly to be dead. That's when Fraide acted and Inu swore he hadn't seen such beautifully bad acting since mooch was in hollywood.

"Ahh Ohhh~" He moan falling against a wall. "Bear, uhh Bear...come closer..." He said his chest heaving and his body shaking. "Bear, I don't have much time..." He said grabbing the bears paw with both hands. "Tell mama...I-I love her..." He said before falling into a death moan, letting go of the bears paw. The bear raised it's paw to his face tears falling down it's fur. Inu blinked he didn't know bears could cry he stood up and put a hand on the bear's shoulder.

"He was a good man." He said getting a beastial groan in response from the mamal. "...Wait...Bear! He's still alive he might make it! He can pull through! Go Bear tell the forest animals the beast king lives!" Inu shouted as the bear roared and ran out into the forest. After the bear left Inu picked mooch up by the collar. "Why did you freak out like that?"

"Did you see those claws? it could rip me in half!" Mooch said eye's wide. Inu chose not to question it and shook Mooches hand telling him it was good to have him back and he went back to his spot besides Fraide's throne. Fraide stood upstairs and was about to go sit in his throne when he saw a small midnight haired girl sleeping in it curled up in a sort of ball.

"Must be Inu's kid." Fraide simply about to turn away and join the party catching a glimpse of Inu beside the throne as if he was the girls bodyguard. Fraide chuckled, yup definitely Inu's little girl. Speaking of which, he waved to Elaina who was also singing and got a wave back. Alexia's ambassador was his beta's Daughter. Alexia was either a mad genius or a mad genius with a romaticism based brain. Actually growing up in Europe, of course she was.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: Episdoe 2 part 2: Deaf and Blind.   Episdoe 2 part 2:  Deaf and Blind. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:04 am

The party had died down a bit, and Fraide was examining the small girl on his throne.

The girl had other plans however, when she woke up all see saw was this huge man.
Standing there.
Leering at her.

she curled up into a smaller ball and tried to hide as much as she could.
"Hello" The man said.
"nn" She replied.
"....Do you have a name?" Fraide asked.
"...nn" She replied.
".....Inu wake up your daughter cant even speak, your a horrible father" Fraide commented kicking Inu in the hip.
Inu was asleep on the floor, and trying VERY hard to stay that way, because Mooch was sitting five feet away from him and telling him a story about how he got back.
Mooch had been telling this story for the last two hours.
And continued even after Inu went to sleep.

At the words "Your a horrible father" Inu jerked up.
As Inu jerked up Mooch switched stories to say "And there I was with my Dick in her ass, right when her father walked in"
Fraide punched Mooch in the face, "There is a child in the room, avoid the perverted stories asshat"
This warrented a chuckle from Inu.
The girl looked at Inu and ran away from the giant man to hide behind Inu.
"Adorable" Both Fraide and Mooch said at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

PostSubject: Re: Episdoe 2 part 2: Deaf and Blind.   Episdoe 2 part 2:  Deaf and Blind. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:32 am

Inu growled at Mooch and Fraide and picked up the girl Holding her close to him. He patted the girls head and held her defensively away from the duo.

"You leave Evelyn alone." He said simply making Fraide chuckle.

"Cute name who came up with it?" Fraide asked Inu grinned.

"The more human part of me thought it was appropriate." Inu responded patting Evelyn's head.

"She seems to like it." Fraide mention as The little girl snuggled into Inu and made her cute little Nn sounds.

"I'll help her talk soon so lay off ya mutt." He replied glaring at Mooch who instantly threw up his arms.

"What did I do?" He asked loudly.

"If Evelyn has to hide from you, you've done something to warrant my anger."
Inu laughed in reply. Mooch looked at his shoes and Inu briefly thought he had hit a nerve but grinned again when he heard mooch wondering about rocket shoes.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas Krossley
The Quantum Reaper
The Quantum Reaper
Nikolas Krossley

PostSubject: Re: Episdoe 2 part 2: Deaf and Blind.   Episdoe 2 part 2:  Deaf and Blind. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:43 am

"Fraide should i use longer burning fuel or faster burning fuel for rocket shoes?" Mooch asked.

"You should use the PERFECT mixture of both" Fraide replied smugly.

"I should" With that Mooch proceeded to take his boots off and examine them closely.

Morgan walked into the room and stared at Inu and Evelyn.

"When...did...IS that the girl that attacked us?" Morgan asked.

"Yes" Inu said looking away from a sec and patting Evelyn on the head.

"Nn" She muttered cutely.

"That is strangely adorable...." Morgan muttered, "Reminds me of...." she stopped for a moment a distant look in her eyes.

"....Morgan?" Inu asked.

"Never mind" She said waving it away and looking happy, after a secound of looking like she was going to break down into tears. "Its nothing"
Back to top Go down
Ffraide
The Hellion
The Hellion
Ffraide

PostSubject: Re: Episdoe 2 part 2: Deaf and Blind.   Episdoe 2 part 2:  Deaf and Blind. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:14 am

Inu frowned and motioned to Elaina

"Help me get the little one to bed" He said glancing back at Morgen Suddenly he felt as if he was missing something important as if he was blinded to important information. Deaf to the whisperings in a different age he was privy to everything that came and went. He sighed and wished for a straight brawl at least then he had the advantaged of not being able to be beaten down.

"I hate some mysteries." He muttered coldly.

[End thread]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episdoe 2 part 2: Deaf and Blind.   Episdoe 2 part 2:  Deaf and Blind. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episdoe 2 part 2: Deaf and Blind.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2